Life of the Werehog's Family

By lavender1905

Sequel to Shadow and the Baby Werehog. Now Sonic is an adult werehog, who is actually the dominant one in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

1.3K 25 0
By lavender1905

Later at the cafe, the couple settled down at their reserved seat and ate their dinner. Of course their arrival had caught the eyes of many people and greeted them hello, but the couple didn't find it troubling to say hello back before they ate. As they were eating however, Sonic started having a feeling that they were being watched, despite the other customers's glances and topic of conversation to each other. Sonic made a quick look around the cafe as Shadow continued to eat, and spotted a shadowy figure quickly disappear from a window. He instantly got up from his seat and raced after whoever he saw outside, leaving everyone confused. Especially Shadow, since he has not seen him behaving in such a way before throughout the four months of his pregnancy, but he knew that he doesn't do anything without a reason, and started contacting Rouge for help. However, before he could pick up his phone, he was greeted with a call instead, and it just so happens to be the person he was thinking about.

Shadow: Hello? Rouge?

On the other side, Rouge was running as Shadow could clearly tell by her panting and the heavy fast footsteps he can hear on the phone despite the heavy traffic, but now he's wondering why she's not answering him in the call that she made to him. Until he continued to listen into the call.

Rouge: AAHH!! OOF! Hey! Calm down hun! It's me!

Sonic: Rouge? What were you doing here?

Rouge: I was given a mission from the commander to watch out for you and Shadow. We had a reading in our scanners about Eggman's presence in the city and sent us to help you stay safe for Shadow's sake.

Sonic: If Eggman's around, why didn't anyone tell me this?

Rouge: You were already starting to eat the moment we arrived to you. We didn't want to ruin the moment and make things tense for you guys so we've decided to wait for you to finish first.

Sonic: Wait hold on a second. "We"? So it's not just you that's watching over us?

Rouge: Yeah, so don't worry about Shadow being alone. Topaz is where he is now, which in this case is the cafe.

As Shadow continued to listen through his phone, Topaz suddenly came into the cafe, but instead of wearing her uniform, she's wearing regular clothes. It shocked him a little, but that didn't stop him from inviting her to sit with him, considering what he just heard through his phone, he would like to hear more about what the commander told her and Rouge to do exactly.

Shadow: Hello Topaz.

Topaz: Hello Shadow, glad to see you here. I know what you heard over the phone with Rouge, so I'll fill you in with everything once Rouge and Sonic come back.

Shadow: Alright.

And they continued to listen to Shadow's phone to hear what else Rouge has told Sonic as they made their way back to the cafe from wherever they are.

Sonic: How many of you guys are there?

Rouge: Sorry hun, but that I can't say. Only the commander knows specifically how many are now guarding both you and Shadow. Not even Topaz knows.

Sonic: *sighs* Alright then. What about the weapons they carry? I definitely don't want ANY of them to be shooting my family!

Rouge: Whoa! Whoa! Calm down hun, goodness, don't worry, the guns they are carrying are no ordinary guns. They have built in special tech that will only allows the gun to shoot at machinery and not people, or mobian. If the gun is aimed at a person, it will automatically lock it's trigger to prevent the user from shooting by accident.

Sonic: Okay. That's one good thing. Let's hurry go back to Shadow before the time comes to bedtime. We'll be filled in with everything there.

Rouge: Alright, and again, sorry for making you run out here.

Sonic: Nah it's okay. It's better that I didn't hurt you too badly.

Rouge: Oh yeah true. Anyway, we better pick up the pace. Best not to keep Shadow in the center of attention for too long.

Sonic quickly nodded picked up rouge bridal style and started racing of back to the cafe at full speed, as Rouge ended picked up her phone and continued the call.

Rouge: Hello Shadow hun, sorry for making you hear all that, I just wanted to let you know what's going on without having to actually repeat. I'm glad you called in other words to say. Is Topaz with you to keep you company while Sonic suddenly dashed off?

Shadow: Yeah she come at the right time, hurry back though, Sonic's food is getting cold.

Rouge: Alright hun, we'll be there very soon. Trust in your husband's speed.

Rouge ended the call and was placed down the moment they reached the cafe, Sonic greeted Topaz as they sat down and Rouge and Topaz continued what they needed to say to the couple.

Rouge: Alright, to start off, GUN's sensors picked up Eggman's presence in the city. He seems to be around the west side of the city at the moment, but we have yet to find out what he's up to, since we just found out about it an hour earlier.

Topaz: Everyone is aware of Eggman's intentions with your family, so with that knowledge, he decided not to take any chances. The commander has already sent out troops to spy on him, while we came to protect you. He commanded that we take Shadow to Westopolis immediately if Eggman were to start taking action, while Sonic continues his duty as hero of mobius and fight Eggman.

Sonic: Alright, but how far is Westopolis from here? Shadow's due date is coming closer and closer by the passing days and we only have roughly a month to get him there before the baby comes.

Rouge: Unfortunately, Westopolis is all the way at the other side of mobius, so it's recommended that we take Shadow there tomorrow by a private jet. The sooner the better and less chances of Eggman attacking with Shadow falling into trouble.

Shadow: But what happens if Eggman strikes while flying? He does have very powerful flying gear for one thing, and the weapons he uses will also be worrying.

Topaz: If Eggman attacks while we're in the sky, then Rouge will help bring you down to either land or sea, where there are backup transports to help you to Westopolis. The commander has been preparing a lot for the past four months. Maybe even earlier but we won't know until he tells us himself.

Sonic: Well, at least he's still willing to help out. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I had to force Tails and knuckles help bring Shadow to the other side of the planet. Knuckles would probably ask Shadow to have some "fun" with those teleporters when they're nowhere near fun.

Shadow: Maybe he enjoys them because they help him travel around without the help of anybody. Who knows? He might even be familiar with it better than anyone else we know.

Sonic: Yeah, but it's still better not take the risk.

Rouge: Anyway, now that we've told you everything, we better get going. We can't fail the commander or you two by failing our mission. See you tomorrow at GUN HQ.

The couple bid their goodbyes to the two agents as they left the cafe and resumed to their positions, while the couple continued their dinner. Once they were done, they went home and slept for the night. However, as the night went on, the GUN spies found out that Eggman has completed another of his creations in his hidden base somewhere on the planet, after he returned from the city. Apparently he was only collecting more materials for his final "master piece". He grinned at the enormous robot standing in front of him.

Eggman: Soon, Sonic the rest of his pesky friends will fall, and I will finally have Shadow as my slave again, along with his baby which I will use as a weapon against the entire world, and I will Reign supreme at last! OHHHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

The GUN spies quickly packed u and made their way back to base where they explained everything to the commander. Tower didn't like what he heard one bit, and immediately started making plans.

Commander: Alright then, if he's going to fight that way, then we shall as well. Soldier! Inform the scientists to start preparing our special robot!

Soldier: At once sir!

Commander: I will not let Dr Robotnic take over the planet. Let alone have an innocent child become something it doesn't want to be. Shadow was given this ability so he can prosper in life with the rest of the world. I will not let Gerald down.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! Finally done. Sorry for a long wait guys, but it's here now, So I hope you enjoyed, and the next chapter will come soon. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 914 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...
66.8K 1.4K 26
It's a sonic x shadow story it going to be sonic being a girl and some other male characters being girls not all though my first story I hope you lik...
39.5K 963 19
The king Mephiles and his son Shadow live in the beautiful Emerald kingdom. Mephiles wants his son to buy a slave of his own so Shadow can know how i...
41.7K 1.6K 30
New leader, New rules, right? A young dark Hedgehog takes control and makes the world his perfect world. Not even world wide know hero sonic the hed...