Weak but Deadly ( Splenderman...

By Moonlight_Candy

Weak hearts but deadly love. These two, once hurted people finds love once again will it last or will depress... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author Note
LGBTQ+
33
34
35
Shout outs

24

1.9K 65 22
By Moonlight_Candy

Spenders Man POV
  I told everyone to gather at the living room, after I dismissed the girl. Soon everybody was here well everyone besides Ms Y/N.

After waiting for about an hour or so people was starting to get impatateint.

" what the hell slender you call us all here and you don't say anything, some of has things we need to get done." Jeff said obviously pissed.

" Jeff child not everyone is here yet and unless you to go get her from the ladies room I advise you to calm down." I demand

Jeff somewhat calmed down, as I checked my watch to see that see has indeed been in their for a while maybe I should send someone after her.

" Splendy will you ever be so kind and go fetch this guest of ours." I ask my little brother who who gladly went to get her.

Readers POV

  Once finished dressing I heard knocking on th door, looking at the mirror once last time to see if there anything I could fix, satisfyed I open the door to see Splender.

"Sorry it took me so long my clothes kinda ripped and I made the dress as quick as I could." I stated

"Its alright I understand beside we don't want everyone to see you undecent. " he replied. And with saying anything else we walked down the hall and into the living room or at least I guess you could called it that.

Looking around and see nothing but people, and other things. I then noticed they was all staring at something, no something more like somebody. And that some body was me.

Feeling nervous and anxious I decided to introduce my self. " um hi I'm Y/N" okay it awkward slender or somebody say something I don't think I can take the quite much longer.

Jeffs POV

Oh so this was the girl who was screaming earlier, if I'm not mistake her and BEN has a thing going on, just another reason to harm her.

____

Oof look I know some might say something about Jeff thoughts but listen I'm going somewhere with this and trust me it gonna be worth the wait also its spring break so I might be able to update faster and more.... But I'm probably just gonna sleep it away like last time. Hehe

~°¿Waffle?°~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 14 12
A young girl who has lost her parents, her siblings, and her sanity has become a murderer. She meets Slenderman and some of his "family". Will she fi...
2.1K 48 16
Quite the love, you think? Quite the pain, you remember? Flashbacks of restlessness? Yes. Thinking of it as a life lesson in different language. Slen...
163 3 10
Thx guys I hope you like it and I'll post the next chapter every soon
718 2 25
Whay will happen to you if you met a DANGEROUS man that can take your life ANYTIME? Will you able to survive?