Weak but Deadly ( Splenderman...

By Moonlight_Candy

Weak hearts but deadly love. These two, once hurted people finds love once again will it last or will depress... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author Note
LGBTQ+
33
34
35
Shout outs

23

1.9K 68 2
By Moonlight_Candy

Readers POV

Closing my eyes I focus into changing back into the form they gave me.  After a few seconds I open my eyes I see that nothing had happen. Panicking I try again but this time seeing me in the form from the woods. Opening my eyes I see wings slowly coming out of my back. A tail laying on the ground with pionty small/medium/large spikes on it,  and my nails grow to be as sharp as draggers. My hair changed from (hair color) to a sea form green with sliver and gold sparkles everywhere. My ( eye color) eyes are now sliver and gold.

I looked down to look at my tail better only to see that my clothes was no longer on me but instead in a pile of rags. "Oh shit what am I supposed to do they haven't gave me a exchange of clothes yet." Quickly trying to find away to fix this I started searching to find some type of kit only find a first aid kit I opened it to find bandages, thread, and a needle. "Okay okay I can fix this yes it might if be a few years or so since I last sew but I can I figure this out real quick."

As if I was still in my bedroom making my clothes for the next day, my hands began to work away. Stich after stich I was finally done holding up the dress I made to suit and fit both my wings and tail with out destroying anything, I grabbed the bandages to wrap around my damaged panties to make these shorts. And then my chest to make a bra. After making sure nobody will be able to see anything I quickly put on the dress.

And just in time cause I heard a knock at the door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.9K 32
He's only felt this love for one person and one person only. He just doesn't want the same thing to happen again. He just doesn't want to let her dow...
4.8K 173 19
It is what it says what it is. Slenderman x Reader. When Scar, Aka you, joins the Creepypastas she did not expect this.......love story to happen
282K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...