Adopting The Tiny Creepypasta...

By AlishaDaWolf

{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YAN... More

Adopting A Creepypasta!
Who's The New Cutie-Pasta?
Jealousy
Where Do They Keep Coming From?!
More Trouble...
Someone's Lost In The Park!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY!
JACKS On The Rescue!
The First Females
A Few Things About The Story ^^
Weird Dinner Discussion...
A Day With Helen, The Bloody Painter
Party... Went Wrong- PART 1
QUIZ ABOUT THE STORY
Party... Went Wrong- PART 2
Q&A The Tiny Creepypastas!
Q&A!
The Sad Story
A 'Date' With Ticci Toby
Q&A #2!
CREEPY
Slendy
'Please Update'
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL 2
Note and Poll!
Goodbye
(Yandere) Tokyo Revengers X FemReader Fanfic RELEASE DATE

"Tim And Brian."

28K 843 2.9K
By AlishaDaWolf

“The waffles are ready, everyone!~”

Toby was the first one to cheer when he heard that. The other followed behind as Y/n took Toby and Helen on her right hand and Masky with Hoodie on the left as she placed them on the table, while placing a waffle on the table.

“I can cut this waffle in four pieces so everyone can eat.” Y/n said as she grabbed the knife and STABBED ALL THE CREEPYPASTAS ONE BY ONE!! And then put them in the pasta.

……..

Sorry, something is definitely wrong with me, I apologize.

Ehem.

She took the knife and cut the waffle in four pieces, as everyone started to eat. Y/n took her waffle and started eating.

“Y/n, why can't I have m-more?” Toby complained.

“Because, Toby, your tiny little stomach cannot bear too much food, especially anything sugary… I am just concerned about everyone's health, that's all.”

“Oh, trust me, his stomach is up for everything..” Mask said sarcastically, Toby glaring at him with his honey brown eyes.

“By the way, why don't you take your masks, you two? It must be--”

“No we prefer to keep our faces hidden. Only the Creepypasta ‘crew’ is able to see our faces, and you are not one of us.” Masky glared at Y/n as he crossed his arms. Y/n frowned a bit at his rude behavior.

“That's the ‘thank you’ I get for feeding you, huh? So, I suppose you don't want the re--”

“Thankyouthefoodisdelicious!!” He said as he hugged his waffle close to him. He must have been very hungry…

“Hm…” Y/n hummed with a small smile.

“By the way….. Uh, do you...have any cheesecake by change? It's been a long time since I last ate some.” Masky said a bit embarrassed.

Y/n smiled a bit, knowingly.

So, Masky likes cheesecake, huh? Check.

“Sorry, I don't have, but I'll make sure for buy some when I go out for groceries.”

Masky mumbled an ‘okay’ before everyone finished their waffles.

--------------------

Masky insisted on getting outside, but Y/n refused because it was night, dark and dangerous for his size. He kept groaning and miss behaving, which made Y/n have a hard time… He was the hardest, even harder to keep control of than Toby on sugar rush.

However, she managed to change his mind, and instead he was inside, doing whatever with the others..

They were busy exploring, talking and other stuff… Sometimes, they would look at her once in a while and talk to her as she was cleaning and doing her own things.

But Toby.

Oh, sweet, sweet Toby….

He was being so clingy to Y/n, which she found cute, but he had to stop being THAT clingy… I mean, she secretely liked that, but she wanted to talk with the others as well.

But whenever he would leave her alone…

“Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky!”

There he would go again… Bothering Masky, which made Y/n's work MUCH harder, since Masky would get more irritated and grumpy at every single thing. Jeez, was he on his period or something?

Of course, she would find a way to stop him, but he would start again. Toby didn't want to upset Y/n and make her think that he was a misbehaving boy, but he only did that to gain Y/n's attention! But he got bored after a while and stopped…

“It's raining.”

Hoodie said as he was touching the window with his tiny gloved hands, as everyone stared outside and saw heavy rain.

“I hope the others a-are okay…” Toby mumbled, sounding depressed for a second, which Y/n didn't understand why…

Masky yawned.

Y/n smiled at him. “Are you feeling sleepy?”

“No.”

“Why do you have to be so rude? Did I do anything to you to deserve this behavior?” Y/n asked in a fake, sad tone. -it made Toby twitch in anger, who the hell Masky thought he was to hurt his little waffle like that?! I mean, wait… Uh, ignore this!!

“No, I-I wasn't even rude! Calm down…!” Masky said while crossing his arms, “..a-and yeah, I am a bit tired..” “Let's go to bed, little one..” She smiled and offered his hand. He climbed on it. “Don't call me little.” “Alright, ya big boy…” She said rolling her eyes as everyone stared at them as she walked to her bedroom with Masky on her hand.

----------------------

“There we go… This shall be warm enough!” She said proudly as she placed Masky on the soft ‘bed’ she made for him. Of course, she didn't forget to make one for Hoodie as well..

“Uh, yeah…” “Well, the others and I will come to sleep a bit later, so you can just sleep for n--”

“Alone? In the darkness?”

Masky said with a hint of fear and lonelimess on his voice, which took Y/n by surprise.

“.....”

“.....uh, sorry…. I-I am old enough not to be afraid of these things!”

She let out a sigh. “Masky, if you really need company, I can just sit with you until you're asleep, okay?”

“...Are you sure?”

“Yeah, of course! I bet the others won't mind.” -Oh, how wrong you were.

Masky stood silent, before he turned his back on her, took his mask off of his face and placed it next to his bed, not revealing his face.

“Hey. Promise me that you won't look at my face while I am asleep, okay?”

“Alright, I promise… Why, though?”

“Like I said, I am not comfortable revealing my face to the others, not anymore. The others had hardly ever seen me without the mask… Only my best friend, Brian is able to see it.”

“Who's Brian?”

He facepalmed. “Uh, he's Hoodie…”

“Ooooh… Brian. Okay, that makes sense. I knew that ‘Masky and Hoodie’ weren't your real name but forgot to ask you.”

Masky laid on his bed. “And my name's Tim.”

“Tim….. Alright, so… ‘Masky and Hoodie’ will be like ‘Tim and Brian’.... Sounds cool together!”

A small smile appeared on Tim's lips as he slowly fell asleep.

-------------------

"What too you do long?" Helen asked.

"Sorry, Masky couldn't sleep alone, so I had to stay with him and wait until he was asleep.”

Hoodie just ‘stared’ at me, the same did Helen even though he had an eyebrow raised as Toby twitched four times.

“Um… How about we go see a movie?”

“Sounds like a good idea.”

-----------------

We all agreed on choosing a horror movie called “The Boy”.

(I really like that movie XD)

The four of us were watching in silence, nobody was afraid, since… You know, “Creepypastas”....

I suddenly gasped as a jump scare appeared out of nowhere and hugged my pillow closer. I felt a tiny hand on my leg. It was Toby.

“Don't be scared, Y/n… I-I am here.” I smiled warmly at him.

“I know, Toby… I know.” I said, not wanting to tell him that I was not scared and disappoint him.

-------------------------

The movie was interesting, but guess who fall asleep?

The three of them ended up falling asleep on my lap. I was interested and ended up watching the whole movie, but quickly got tired, put the three of them to their tiny beds as I fell asleep with them.

“Another night with new Creepypastas… I like the feeling of not being alone. Will I end up adopting anyone else tomorrow? I am curious…”

--------------------------

Wow. How many chapters did I end up making today? I don't even know. I've lost count xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
64.4K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
54.3K 1.5K 13
Halloween. Y/n's favorite holiday. All she has to do is put on a mask and no one will know it's her. Bullies can't find her even if she was standing...
45.3K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...