Percy Jackson and The Game

By TheNorseGodling

I do not claim any ownership of this story. I merely reuploaded it onto this website because I was able to vi... More

Chapter 1 Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 44

3.2K 44 64
By TheNorseGodling

Chapter 44:

Poseidon held Zeus back, "don't do it Zeus! I swear Thalia will hate you for the rest of her life if you harm him!"

"What about you?!" Percy shouted.

"I'm sure I would angry as well," Poseidon shouted as he kept Zeus down in a nelson lock, "but this is what you get for dating a daughter of Zeus! I told you so!"

"Let go of me Poseidon!" Zeus roared, "I'll shove a lightning bolt so far up his ass he'll spit lighting!"

Percy gulped as Thalia, Artemis and Hermes stood before him blocking Zeus's view.

"Get away from him!" Zeus roared, "I'm going to blast that son of a bitch to kingdom come!"

"Dad no!" Thalia shouted, "you will not harm Percy!"

"Honestly Zeus," Hera crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "don't you think that you're overreacting a bit?"

"Overreacting?!" Zeus roared out, "I am doing anything but! I will not let a son of Poseidon date my daughter!"

"And what's wrong with Percy being a son of Poseidon?" Poseidon asked letting go his brother and glaring at him.

Zeus gulped, "n-nothing! It's just that our children have never gotten along. I don't want them to hurt each other when this fails."

"Excuse me?" Percy asked crossing his arms, "why do you think we can't get along?"

"Yeah," Thalia narrowed her eyes, "we got along fine during this quest. In fact it was us working together that brought both the camps together."

"Well that....wait," Zeus narrowed his eyes, "you two shared a boat didn't you....you went on a cruise for three days......alone.....with no adult supervision."

Percy and Thalia blushed. "Shut up dad!" Thalia yelled as she blushed, "and-nothing like that happened!" Percy raised an eyebrow, 'well....not all the way.'

"But you were alone!" Zeus said as he turned to Percy, "did you defile my daughter Jackson?!"

Artemis looked at Percy with a raised eyebrow. "What?! NO!" Percy yelled out, "I would never do that!" 'well kind off....'

"Well never say never," Hermes muttered.

"Shut up!" Everyone involved turned and yelled at the messenger god causing him to caring.

"Thalia," Zeus said drawing attention back to him, "how long has this been going on?"

Percy and Thalia shared a look before the demigoddess spoke up, "we started dating just before you guys sent us on the quest....but we have been fighting our feelings for each other longer than that."

Zeus gritted his teeth as he turned to Percy, "I'm going to kill you! You not only seduced my daughter, but turned her into this-this girlish mess! She was a warrior before! Look what you have done!"

Zeus looked like she was ready to smack Percy with a lighting bolt when Thalia stepped in front of Percy.

"Enough!" Thalia roared as she summoned a gale of wind blasting Zeus backward, "Percy doesn't make me feel weak! He makes me feel safe!"

Zeus looked at Thalia with wonder, "was that-Thalia did you just-"

"-Control the wind? Yeah I did," Thalia then began floating up using the wind to support her, "and do you know why I can finally do this? It's because of Percy. He helped me get over...get over my fear of heights."

Zeus blinked, "you were scared of heights?"

Thalia chuckled darkly, "yes, surprising right Zeus?" Thalia spat the name, "your own daughter, afraid of heights, what would people say."

"Well they would say your were a coward," Ares muttered under his breath but everyone in the room heard him.

Thalia looked hurt as she lowered her head in shame. Zeus noticed this and turned to his Godly son, "enough Ares-"

"Shut the fuck up you piece of gutter trash," Percy's voice was laced with bloodlust as it cut into Zeus's words. The room turned to Percy and saw his eyes flash red for the briefest moment as a wave of anger filled the room.

"Hm," Ares huffed with a grin, "guess you really did get stronger kid. I'm impressed, with that much bloodlust, you might just be able to make a Satyr wet himself."

Percy narrowed his eyes, "apologize of Thalia. Now."

Ares growled, "and why should I?"

Percy made to move forward but Poseidon spoke up, "no Percy. Don't do it."

Percy turned to his father, "but he-"

"-Don't waste your energy on the likes of Ares," Poseidon advised Percy, "he isn't worth it."

Ares chuckled, "what your old man means is, you aren't powerful enough to take me on."

Percy growled but Poseidon then stepped in. The God of the Sea nodded, "true, he isn't, yet. But you see Ares," Poseidon then unleashed what Percy could only describe as the full fury of the Sea. It was for only a few seconds, as Poseidon spoke up, "I am plenty powerful enough to take you on."

Ares played, "b-but-"

"-No buts!" Poseidon said turning off what Percy could only assume was Poseidon's Haki, "apologize to Thalia now."

Ares wanted to argue but knew he had no case. He turned to Thalia, "I'm sorry Grace."

Zeus and Poseidon seemed satisfied as the god of the sky turned to his daughter who was still floating in the air. Percy turned away as well, but not before sending a final glare towards Ares.

"Thalia," Zeus spoke in a gentle tone, "why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because you are the reason I was afraid," Thalia spat back.

"Me?" Zeus said in surprise.

Thalia nodded, "these are your powers, your domain. And I was afraid like you did they too would abandon me. That they would fail me when I needed them the most. That I would fly high in the sky, but suddenly they would disappear and like Icarus I would fall down to my death."

Zeus looked horrified. He was still her father, despite his flaws, and knowing that he was the one who caused his child great fear pained him to hear. Zeus shrunk down to human size as he looked at Thalia, "Thalia these powers are yours. They may come from me, but they are yours to command."

Thalia nodded, "I know that now. But do you know how I know that father? It's because when we fought Alcyoneus Percy almost fell to his death. Without a second thought I dived down after him. I pushed my doubt and fear aside for him. Not you, him. I love him."

Percy felt something hit his heart. It felt like an arrow hit him, was this what people meant by an arrow of love? The moment Thalia said those words Percy felt like he was the one who could fly. Percy didn't feel anything except amazement and happiness. 'She loves me. She really loves me.'

"And I hate you," Thalia continued, "I hate that I'm related to you. I hate that you made me doubt myself. I hate that because of you I have an expiration date set for 5 months from now! I hate that you came back and I hate that you left! I hate that you made me feel powerless and like a freak! I hate that because of you I had to admit I love Percy to save his life! I have never even got a chance to say it to him, but now I am forced to. I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

Thalia's eyes were filled with rage, pure unfiltered rage. Percy could almost feel the power her anger gave her. If he didn't know better he would say that Thalia had just accessed the emotional spectrum of the Red.

Zeus looked beaten. Every time Thalia said that she hated him cause a little bit of himself to die. He looked to the ground unable to meet his daughter's eyes.

"I'm done," Thalia spat out, "I'm going home, my real home."

Thalia turned and walked out of the throne room. Percy stayed in his position as he spoke up, "she doesn't mean most of that. She does love you. She's just angry."

"Get out Jackson," Zeus growled, "get out before I give my daughter one more reason to hate me."

Percy sighed, "she doesn't hate you Zeus, no matter what she says, she just can't bring herself to do that. If you want her forgiveness then just talk to her, like my dad does for me." Zeus looked at Percy but said nothing, "you can still be the dad she needs. It's not too late."

Zeus narrowed his eyes and Percy took that as he que to leave. The Son of poseidon turned and walked away allowing the rest of the Gods to finally relax.

"If it's any consolation she really does love him," Aphrodite spoke up from her throne. She was still applying her make up acting as if she wasn't the cause of all this drama, "plus Percy's right, she still does love you."

"Get out," Zeus roared, "all of you, get out!"

The Gods all flashed away leaving Zeus alone with Poseidon. The God of the Skies grumbled, "I meant everyone Poseidon, that includes you."

"I know brother," Poseidon said as he put a hand on Zeus back, "but I am not here as your subject, but as your brother."

"I have failed spectacularly," Zeus said as he sat down on the steps next to the hearth, "my daughter hates me. And she has every right to."

"Why are you so protective of her?" Hestia asked, "you have always trusted her judgment, why question it now?"

Zeus sighed, "when it comes to the matters of the heart I find it is best to always hide your cards. Love is deadly to all, don't tell Aphrodite this, but sometimes I am glad the goddess is such a bimbo, it makes it easier to control her."

Poseidon sighed as he sat down next to his brother and sister, "love can be manipulated brother, that is true. But it can't be created where there is none, nor can it be destroyed. Believe me, I know." Poseidon looked into the flames as his eyes slowly turned older and older. The usual excitement in them faded as the God remembered sadder times.

"Will he treat her right?" Zeus asked his brother.

"I cannot make any promises Zeus, after all anything that can happen may happen," Poseidon said with a sigh, "but I do know one thing, Percy will treat her right. His fatal flaw after all is his love for family and loyalty to his friends."

Zeus sighed as all three siblings sat and watched the fires burn for minutes on end. Finally Zeus spoke up, "fine. Let them date. But I swear Poseidon if your son does anything to my daughter-"

"-Relax brother," Poseidon patted Zeus on the back, "chances are Thalia would kill Percy far before you get your hands on him."

Zeus chuckled, "that is true."

With Thalia and Percy;

Percy ran out of the throne room after Thalia. The girl of lighting was angrier than ever before as she walked down the steps of Mount Olympus.

"Thalia wait up!" Percy called as he zoomed to her side. Percy held her shoulder, "are you okay?"

Thalia stopped and snapped her head towards Percy. She looked angry, but Percy knew it wasn't directed at him.

"I hate him," Thalia roared as the smell of ozone intensified, "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!"

Percy pulled her into a hug as he held the girl tightly. Thalia struggled but Percy grip was to strong. Eventually she gave up as she rested her head on his shoulder with tears coming out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with this Thalia," Percy told her, "but it's okay, everything will be alright."

Thalia sniffed, "I-I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I-I just didn't want him to hurt you."

Percy smiled as he kissed her forehead, "find out what? I don't know what your talking about."

Thalia blinked, "you know....the fact that I-"

"-Oh you mean how you told your dad to back off or else you'll kick his ass? Yeah I totally remember that," Percy said with a smile, "I don't remember anything else."

Thalia blinked in confusion before realisation dawned on her. Percy was pretending to have not heard her confession, but why? "Percy why-"

"-Tell me when you want to tell me," Percy told her with a smile, "until then I'll be waiting."

Thalia blinked before smiling at him. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Percy was shocked Thalia was doing this. They were in the middle of mount Olympus, everyone was looking at them right now, but the daughter of lighting didn't seem to care.

Percy let his worry go as he wrapped his hands around Thalia pulling her closer. They stayed like that for sometime, the world around them forgotten when something broke their concentration.

"Damn that's hot," Percy and Thalia stopped and turned to the voice and saw Apollo and Artemis there. Apollo was grinning like an idiot while Artemis had a heavy frown on her face directed at broher.

Percy was starting to get nervous, "ah...hi?"

"Thalia," Artemis spoke in a cold tone, "may we speak? That is if your....boyfriend doesn't mind."

Percy gulped as Thalia and him separated, "ah, yeah sure. Knock yourself out."

Artemis nodded at Percy as the two daughters of Zeus walked far away leaving Percy with Apollo. Percy sighed, 'this is not going to end well for me. I just know it.'

"You know Percy," Apollo said in his cocky tone of voice, "you must be one hell of a kisser based on how Thalia was acting. Girl looked like she was about to jump your bones this very second."

Percy glared at the God. Percy didn't really like him, everything about the God pissed Percy off. Percy huffed, "don't talk about Thalia like that."

Apollo shrugged, "technically she's my sister so-"

"-That doesn't make it any better dude. If anything it just makes it worse," Percy said crossing his arms, he hated Apollo, the prick had cursed Percy for no reason at all and he was still high on Percy's shit list, which by the way got a big update;

Percy's shit list;

Kronos

Hyperion

Apollo

Ares

The Minotaur

Mr Kenny (5th grade science teacher, I still haven't forgotten about you asshole!)

"Look I don't know what your problem is Percy but I have been nothing but nice to you!" Apollo yelled out, "hell I have been more than nice! So what the fuck is your problem?!"

Percy eyebrow twitched, "nothing....just drop it."

"No, I want to know what your problem is!" Apollo grabbed Percy by the collar and lifted him up, "even inside the throne room, you were glaring at with enough bloodlust to kill a animal!"

Percy growled as he released his bloodlust again, "believe me Apollo, you haven't seen anything yet."

Apollo growled as well, "you think you're the only one who can do that trick?"

"Don't embarrass yourself, I have fought a Giant, and believe me you are nothing compared to him," Percy flicked his wrist and drew out Waverider with his mind as he enlarged the blade sticking it under Apollo's throat, "now let go of me."

Apollo looked at the weapon slowly let go of Percy stepping away.

Percy nodded as he put away his weapon, "and if you must know I didn't appreciate the way you acted with Thalia."

Apollo blinked as he smiled, "ah I see, over protective boyfriend. Well you know that's a turnoff for most girls right? Like if you tell her to not talk to other men she might hate you for it. Might even leave if you if your pressure her to much."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "really? So you suggest I just let you flirt with her and stand back doing nothing because....?"

Apollo smirked, "well you have to trust that she won't leave you."

"How many women have you fucked by sprouting that line to their boyfriends?"

Apollo had the decency to blush, "well......"

Percy rolled his eyes, "besides, I don't mind her talking to other guys, I just don't want her to talk to you."

Apollo's grinned again, "yeah, men tend to get jealous easily when they see their women with me. But mark my words, if you try to control her, she will leave you. And soon you will see her in the arms of another man."

An image popped into Percy's head, it came from a dark part of his mind, but it was clear as day. It was him alone while Thalia walked away from him. She was smiling, the same smile she wore only for him. He then saw Apollo lean down to kiss her as Percy stayed in the back watching them with anger taking root in his heart.

Percy's eyes turned red indicating the activation of 'Le Bete', "tell me Apollo. Do you think Thalia's pretty?"

Apollo blinked, "well..I mean, she's very cute. And she is technically my sister, but that's not much of a deal breaker. Also she has that whole punk rocker thing going for her. Plus she has this nice ass that-"

Seal Release: Layer 6, Time: 52 hours.

STR- 69,120 (+20+20)= 69,160

Body Form activated: Right arm

STR- 691,600

Percy swung his hand back clipping Apollo across the face sending him flying through the sky and away from Olympus.

BOOM!

"Fucking cunt," Percy cursed as he deactivated his strengthening perk and resealed his remaining strength.

Just then Thalia and Artemis arrived only to see Percy standing alone seething with his eyes flashing red from time to time.

"Percy? Are you okay?" Thalia asked as she approached her boyfriend.

Percy turned to them and the two girls were paralyzed at the amount of hate they saw in his eyes. Pery quickly realised why they looked scared, he had still been thinking about what Apollo said to him, and the very idea of Thalia cheating on him made him angrier than ever before.

'What am I doing?' Percy asked himself, 'Thalia hasn't done anything to deserve my anger, neither has Artemis.'

Percy sighed as his eyes slowly stopped changing settling on his natural green hue, "yeah I fine.... Apollo just kind of pissed me off."

Artemis nodded, "yes, he tends to do that. I find it's best to just tune him out."

Percy nodded, "oh and he also has a huge sister complex, thought you should know."

Artemis chuckled, "yes, he definitely does." Percy and Thalia looked at the goddess in surprise. Artemis blinked, "what? I spent centuries with the guy, you think I don't know that? Hades, Apollo could be the God of overprotective brothers if he wanted to."

Percy rolled his eyes, "he's can also be the God of pissing people off if he really tries."

"Where is he by the way?" Artemis asked looking around, "I asked him to wait for me."

Percy smiled at that, "oh he said he needed to check something out. Should be back any minute."

Lie Successful!

"Did you two have a fight while we were gone?" Thalia asked, "we heard a lot of shouting."

Percy shook his head, "yeah. He wanted to know why I hate him so much."

"You hate Apollo? Why?" Artemis asked in surprise, "granted most people who meet him hate him, but they are mostly female and at least wait until the two hour mark to do so."

Percy shrugged, "he was ogling Thalia and when I called him on it he then tried to put the blame on me by saying I was being a bad boyfriend."

Thalia's eyes widened, "he what?! How could he even think that?!"

Percy grumbled, "I don't want to talk about it."

Artemis sighed, "my brother is the kind of man who would sleep with a woman and then tell her husband it was his fault for not looking out for his wife more often. He is....difficult."

"He's a fucking cunt," Percy hissed, "oh, and next time you see him tell him to stay away from Thalia and me or else I will shove Waverider up his ass and use him like a fucking puppet."

Thalia and Artemis blinked. The Goddess spoke up, "I haven't heard you curse like that in some time Percy. What exactly did he say?"

Percy grumbled, "nothing worth mentioning."

Artemis recognized that Percy was unwilling to speak about it so she dropped it. She then turned to Thalia, "think about my offer sister."

Thalia glared, "my answer is the same."

Artemis nodded, "very well. Now, I suppose it's time to send you both back home," Artemis then snapped her fingers and Percy and Thalia vanished in a flash of light. She then turned around, "now...where did that troublesome brother of mine go?"

The Middle of the Mess Hall;

Percy and Thalia opened their eyes and suddenly found themselves in the middle of their Mess Hall. It was around lunch time now and everyone was eating.

"Get off me you stupid mutt!"

"Michael no! You'll just make it worse!"

"He stole my bacon!"

"You stole his!"

"So?!"

Percy and Thalia sighed at the sight before them. Leo and Michael were in the middle of a tug of war with a handful of bacon being the rope.

"Somehow I knew this would happen," Percy said with a sigh. He then opened his inventory and pulled out a huge piece of steak, "Leo! Come and get it!"

Everyone turned and saw Percy there. Leo however reacted first as he let go of the bacon causing Michael to fall on his ass. "Master!" Leo cried out as he pounced on Percy.

Percy fell on his ass as Leo started to lick him all over his face. Percy grinned, "okay boy. Stop. that tickles! Haha! Here," Percy said feeding the dog the steak allowing himself the chance to get back to his feet.

"Percy! Thalia!" Annabeth cried out, "your back!"

The two demigods smiled as soon everyone came over giving them hugs and asking how they were. Percy and Thalia promised to explain later, they were exhausted from the emotional drama that just happened and wanted to do nothing more than just sit and eat with their friends.

It seemed that while Percy was gone the campers had gotten somewhat of a break. Chiron had gone easy on them all, unlike Percy who was a slave driver. They had become soft, more relaxed. Percy was sure to change that.

Annabeth had not come far when it came to decoding Argo's book, it seemed she had called on some of her siblings to help, hopeful with the help of her siblings Annabeth would be able to make some progress soon.

After lunch everyone went their own way. Thalia went to unpack and get a nap in her own bed while Percy snuck off into the Forest.

Percy stood alone in the Forest and quickly entered an empty ID. Percy sighed, he always felt safer in here, while in here the only person that existed was him, and him alone. Even though Percy had bounded so flawlessly with the other campers and now he actually had a girlfriend to spend time with, it was times like this when he was alone that Percy felt most relaxed.

'Well, might as well get the show on the road,' Percy told himself as he channeled mana into his crystal jumping into the well of souls that was inside it. Percy quickly found the ghostly grey form of Alcyoneus and smiled as he selected the giant.

Smoke poured out of the crystal as it slowly rejoined into the form of the 40 foot tall giant that Percy knew and had grown to hate.

The Giant looked down at Percy and growled. But he had no choice, the magic of the crystal compelled him. He lowered his head, "master."

Percy smirked, "rise my loyal subject." Alcyoneus did so while still sneering. "Now, let's see how powerful you really are."

Percy then pulled up Alcyoneus bio. This was the power level of a Giant, the thing which is meant to be powerful enough to take on God, and Percy now had him as a slave. This was the perfect opportunity to see what the stats of a God might look like. And what Percy saw surprised him to say the least;

Alcyoneus,

Lv-150

HP:40,000,000/40,000,000

MP: 5,000,000/5,000,000

Str-3000

Vit-1000

Dex-600

Int-900

Wis-800

Luc-201

Alcyoneus is the son of Gaea and Tartarus. He is the Giant equivalent of Hades and is born to destroy him. Alcyoneus died during the first Giant war back was brought back thanks to his mother who manipulated a daughter of Pluto, Hazel Levesque, into recreating the Giant piece by piece. He is undefeatable in his home state of Alaska and is currently waiting for the day that his mother calls for him, so that he and his brothers can join forces and destroy Olympus, but plans have changed as he now serves you.

Percy's mouth was agape at the stats this Giant possessed. Percy still can't believe he managed to take someone like this down. Granted he didn't kill him, but he still managed to knock him out. But then again he did throw a mountain at him.

Percy just then realised two things. One, Alcyoneus was his strongest servant to date, the only reason he even has him is because Zeus killed him. And two, he can never use him in a public battle. That would raise way to many questions and way too many problems for Percy.

Percy sat down as he began to think of all the things he could do with Alcyoneus. The giant was literally a gold mine, he could also teach Percy various things. Percy had always tried to learn from his servants, if they had something to teach him, and he knew Alcyoneus had something to teach him.

"Tell me about Haki," Percy spoke up.

The giant grumbled, "what do you want to know?"

"How do I obtain it?"

The giant shrugged, "hell if I know. It's something that all of us giants were born with. I assume as a mortal it would be difficult for you to use it, but I don't really know. If you want knowledge you should have enslaved my brother Enceladus, he's the brains in the family."

Ping!

Quest Alert!

Learn about Haki!

Rewards,

Haki!

Failure,

Death

Do you accept?

YES/NO?

Percy pressed yes, "okay...what is it?"

Alcyoneus grumbled, "it's basically a being's presence in this world. Our will. If the world and everything in it was a cloth, we are a stain. That stain is us, our identity. We have a consciousness, a will of our own. Weaponising that will power if called haki."

Percy smirked "I thought Enceladu was the brinas in the family."

"He is," Alcyoneus grunted, "these are his words. I just repeated them."

Percy sighed, "fine. Hm...." Percy suddenly thought of something which made him grin from ear to ear, "tell me about your plans to return to power."

Alcyoneus looked frightened. Beads of oil poured down his face, it must be his version of sweating, "w-what would you like to know?"

Percy's grin turned deadly, "everything."

Alcyoneus gulped, "the plan is already set. Gaea has been contacting me for years telling me how everything has been progressing. I was the first to be raised from Tartarus, my mother has already made arrangement for my other brothers."

Percy nodded, "so what's your plan? How do you hope to accomplish this?"

"T-The Doors of Death. Gaea plans to open them to keep the monsters in the world from dying, once that's done we plan of rallying them against the Gods back in Greece, the roots of their powers."

Percy nodded, "the Doors of Death, what do they do?"

"They are basically a portal from the depths of the Underworld to the human world. With those open nothing can died, not mortal or divine."

"So you plan on useing the doors to keep your army of monsters alive and fight the Gods with them," Percy hummed, "but why? If the doors remain open it would mean that neither side would ever win. It would just be senseless war."

"It's a distraction," Alcyoneus spoke, "it is meant to lure the attention of the Gods and demigods away while we attack the real mount Olympus, the origin and the roots of the Gods' power."

"I see, very sneaky and very effective plan. Did your mother plan it all?"

The Giant nodded, "yes."

"Okay....do you think we can beat her?"

"No."

"Why is she waking up now?"

"I told the Gods this, the raising of Kronos has alerted Gaea. She believes that it is time for us to strike. Once she is fully awake we will win this world back."

"Wait, I thought you said she planned this all out, how did she do that is she is not even awake?"

"My mother is the Earth itself. The physical body is detached from her mental process, all the planning she has done is through careful manipulation of weak minded mortals."

Percy sighed, "so we can't beat her and or stop her.....is there a way to put her back to sleep?"

Alcyoneus grinned at that, "not that I know off."

"But there is a way," Percy repeated himself with narrowed eyes.

The giant sighed, "yes. I have heard Gaea speak something about a boy of fire. She never told me any of the details though but yes, there is a way."

Percy nodded, 'this could be very useful for the Giant war to come. Alcyoneus was very useful.' Suddenly a thought came into Percy's head that scared the shit out of him.

"A-Alcyoneus, you said that your mother is the Earth itself but her mind is detached and can communicate with people....does that mean she can see everything I am doing?"

The giant nodded, "yes. If you gain her attention, which is very hard to do, then she will be able to see you."

Percy played at that thought, 'okay Percy relax. She hasn't found out about you yet. Well this means one thing for sure, I can never use Alcyoneus in the real world. In my ID's I'm safe, but otherwise....I can't risk drawing her attention to me by using Alcyoneus. She would wonder why he's alive again and bamn! I get a Primordial on my case.'

Percy sighed as he recalled Alcyoneus and broke out of his ID. He had learnt a lot, he needed to be ready, and not just that, he needed to make sure the camps were ready.

Ping!

Two of your skills have leveled up!

ID Create, Lv-23 (1%)

Used to create Instant Dungeons. Higher the level, stronger the dungeon.

Current list-

Empty Dungeon- no monsters.

Monster Dungeon- Zombies

Monster Dungeon- Goblin Camp

Arena Dungeon - Mountain/ Island/ Swamp/ Forest/ Plains

Empty Dungeon - Time dilation (1/4)

ID Escape, Lv-23 (1%)

Used to escape from Instant Dungeons.

Percy smiled as he swiped the boxes away. He looked down at his hands and wondered, 'I wonder if I can summon some gold right this moment.'

Percy didn't know what to do exactly, so he just followed his instincts. He put his right hand forward, the one with the ring of Alcyoneus on it. He focused on the image of a bar of gold in his head and felt his mana pour out of him and into the ground.

Percy felt some kind of pull behind his navel, and he did the only logical thing, he pulled back.

Ping!

You have spent 500 MP to summon: Gold!

Slowly the ground in front of him started to split open as a rough impure glob of metal came up past the dirt. It looked so ordinary that Percy actually thought he had failed to bring up some real gold, but he realised that the gold he brought up was just impure, it was covered with mud and other types of impurities.

Percy picked up the metal, it was twice the size of his fist. He then poured mana into the ring of Alcyoneus to gain control over the metal and manipulate it to clean it of all impurities. What remained was a rough vein of gold.

'Hm...I wonder if I can change the shape of the metal as well,' Percy wondered as he used the ring to do just that, transforming the rough looking pure gold ore into a bar like the kind Percy saw being stored in Fort Knox.

Percy smiled as he observed the gold he held in his hand;

Golden brick,

A brick of gold that is 99.999% pure. It weighs at 12.4 Kg and is worth 506,400 $ at the present moment.

Percy's eyes nearly flew out of his head when he read that. This one bar of gold was nearly worth everything he had in his inventory right now. Percy rarely ever spent money on anything, he had saved most of it up, and yet this one gold bar was almost valued at the same price!

Percy smiled as he put that away, this new skill he had was definitely going to be very profitable for him. All he needed now was someone to buy all of this gold. Maybe Edward knew someone.

That night Percy and Thalia sat around the camp hearth, all eyes were on them as they began to describe to everyone what camp Jupiter was like. Everyone was amazed by what they heard, this was a place where demigods could grow old and die, something which has always been more of a dream than a reality for the demigods.

After that Percy told them about the quest to retrieve their Eagle and how they faced a Giant. He skipped that part about him crushing him with a mountain and just told them that they brought the giant forth to the Gods and were rewarded for doing so.

"If you ask me these Romans are arrogant assholes," Lee Fletcher spoke out, "I mean come on, he Eagle was their symbol, it was their job to go get it. You think that if anything happened to the Golden Fleece we would ask them to go get it?"

"It was a test Lee," Annabeth said, "and it doesn't matter who went to get it, Percy proved to them that we are just as capable as they are. And their respect is exactly what we need."

Lee Fletcher nodded when Michael spoke up, "wait before anything else I have to ask. What the hell happened to your voice? You sound like fucking Mufasa man!"

Percy chuckled, "puberty my friend."

Michael grinned, "you know if you work on manipulating you voice a bite you can do a killer Darth Vader impression."

Percy grinned, "I know. Guess who I'm going as this halloween?"

Michael's eyes sparkled, "I'll get a Boba Fett costume, you get the Vader one"

Percy nodded, "now all we need is an old guy to play the Emperor," the two slowly turned to Lee Fletcher who immediately flipped them off, "someone else then."

Just then Clarisse spoke, "hey, I've been meaning to ask, ah did you guys get tattoos?"

Percy and Thalia blinked before they realised Clarisse was talking about their markings.

"Oh, right. Well these are kind of the Roman version of our clay beads," Thalia explained, "each line represents one year served or one act of noteworthiness. The symbol above the line represents your Godly parent and the words below show who you are aligned to. Most Romans have the words 'SPQR' written, meaning the Senate and Rome. But me and Percy got Olympus instead because we serve Olympus instead."

"And what about Percy's chains?" Annabeth asked.

Percy looked down at his hands and saw Annabeth pointing at his seal tattoos, "oh, I got these to seal away my strength. It's gotten out of hand lately and it's starting to bother me, so I use these to monitor them."

"And where is your, 'mark of service'?" Clarisse asked.

Percy pulled on his shirt collar revealing the symbol of Possession with the words OLYMPUS and 9 nines.

Annabeth whistled, "damn Percy. Nine lines. Impressive."

Percy grinned, "thanks," Percy let go of his collar, "now, we need to discuss about training. I heard you all have been slacking since I've been gone."

A cold wind blew up their spines. Every demigod there knew what came next

Percy grinned, "relax, training these days are going to be much more mild, I promise you." The demigods all smiled, while a few didn't quite want to believe what they were hearing. But it was true. After weeks of training under Percy and fighting zombies the average level of the campers was raised from 11 to 18. It didn't seem much, but it was extremely good considering how long they had been at this.

"So, ah....," Nina spoke up, "what exactly is a giant?"

Percy sighed as he told them what the Giants were and how they almost toppled Olympus the first time around. He also told them about how Alcyoneus promised the return of Gaea and a second Giant war.

"So we have another war coming at us right after this one huh?" Annabeth said frowning.

Percy nodded, "yeah. We might have not been able to fight them before, but now with the Roman's on our side we might just win."

"Are they really that good Percy?" Clarisse asked.

Percy sighed, "I hate to admit it, but yeah." The Greek campers groaned, to have their leader admit that they sucked hurt. "But," Percy continued, "they all have a huge stick in ass and are basically no fun. Plus while they are good in fighting with large numbers we are more of a one on one sort of deal. I would say individual everyone here is stronger than the average Roman."

That brought a little bit of cheer back to the campers as they all smiled.

"So ah, where's John?" Percy asked looking around, "I haven't seen him at all."

"You don't know?" Annabeth asked surprised, "Poseidon sent him on a quest, something about finding himself."

Percy nodded, 'John has been trouble adjusting lately. Maybe dad just wanted him to take a trip to clear his head. Hopefully by now John is strong enough to protect himself in case any monsters attack.'

Percy looked up, "did he take a weapon with him?"

Annabeth nodded, "yeah. A celestial bronze blade. Don't worry Percy, he'll be fine."

"So did you all get the Giant back to Olympus?" Michael asked shifting the conversation.

Percy nodded, "yeah. And after that we ah, we just came back."

Thalia smiled, "after a little drama. So you know, the usual."

Everyone nodded in understanding, after all they had a Greek god for parent, drama kind of came with the job.

"So what's this deal we made with the Roman's consiste off?" Clarisse asked.

"Well basically a small number of us will go to New Rome and will learn how to work as an army unit from them. While that happens I'll be training some of their troops in my ID."

The campers smiled at that, if Percy was busy that meant less work for them.

"Describe them Percy," Nina said.

"Yeah, what were they like?" Peter, the son of Ares asked.

"Well..." Percy then went into an in depth explanation about the camp and the people there. Nico and little Percy Decker loved the idea of meeting a ghost, as did Bianca, she just hide it better. They also loved the thought of Percy humiliating one of them in a trail, they found it hilarious anyone would ever doubt Percy's power. And in the end of the story the Greeks learn a few thing;

1- never let your gaurd down near a Roman

2- all Romans have a huge stick up their asses and are a stickler for the rules.

3- avoid insulting them, they tended to take things personally and the next thing you know you will be surrounded by an entire cohort.

Soon all the demigods went back to their cabin but Percy managed to get Thalia's attention and took her to the beach.

The couple sat down on the sand looking at the sea. Percy sighed, he was going to do something, something he hopped he wouldn't regret doing.

"So why did you call me Percy?" Thalia asked as she put her head on his shoulder.

Percy wrapped his hands around her hips, "I ah...look Thalia I....we need to talk."

Thalia immediately shot up straight, "you're not going to break up with me, are you?!"

Percy's eyes widened, "what?! NO! Why would you even think that?!"

"Well...I mean, that's just what people say, so I just kind of, thought.....never mind."

Percy chuckled as he pulled her close and kissed Thalia, "relax, I'm not trying to break up with you. I...I want to tell you a secret. Something I never told anyone and....I want you to promise me that you want say anything until I'm done."

Thalia looked at Percy, his eyes were serious, Thalia nodded, "I promise."

Percy sighed, "Gods...I don't' even know where to begin."

"Maybe at the beginning?"

Percy smiled, "alright then. Well I suppose it all really started for me when I woke up one morning with a box hanging over my head...."

For the next half hour Percy told Thalia his story. Of how he discovered this power of his. How he used it to become stronger to make his mom proud. How he found out he was a demigod and had to pretend and lie about it.

He told about how he kept his powers hidden because he was afraid people would hate him for it, after all this was something that helped him become as powerful as a minor God.

He told her everything, every single thing that the gaming powers did. How it gave him rewards for becoming stronger, how he used every trick he could to become stronger quicker. How he fought for everyone else using this power, and how he had to constantly lie to everyone about it.

At the end there was silence. Thalia had a blank look on her face as she looked at Percy. The sound of the waves crashing on the sand was the only sound that could be heard.

'Does she hate me now?' Percy wondered, 'does she want to kill me because of this? Would she be jealous? Would she call me a cheat and claim that I have accomplished was because of this power?'

"So....what do you say?" Percy finally mustered the courage to ask.

"So....video game powers huh?" Thalia said scratching her head, "that's-ah, that's new."

Percy lowered his head, "yeah. I know."

"That's...kind of cool," Thalia said with a smile.

Percy's head shot up, "what?"

"I said that's kind of cool," Thalia smiled, "so the ID you can make is kind of like creating a level with monsters to fight, very cool."

Percy blinked, "y-your not mad?"

"Mad? Why would be mad?"

"Well it's just that...I kind of thought you would be pissed because I got this power."

"Why would I ever think that?"

"Because...well...I'm not really sure," Percy scratched his head, "I just thought that you would think that everything I was is because of the game, and I didn't want to seem like th-"

"-Percy," Thalia cut him off, "I would never think that. From what I understand this power of yours simply tells you your power level yes?"

"Well it's a lot more complicated, but..ah, yeah."

"Percy everyone one has something going for them, you have this game, I have my powers, the Gods, well they are the Gods. Everyone is different, and you....your powers may make you different, but that is not what matters. I now bad people in this world Percy, if they ever got the power you had I am sure this world would be doomed. But they don't, you have this power, you, and no one else. And you have done so much good with it. As far as I'm concerned this power and you aren't two different objects, they are the same thing."

Percy looked at her with tears in his eyes, "thanks."

Thalia smiled, "stupid boy," she smacked him up the head, "did you really think I would hate you for being powerful?"

Percy blushed as he wiped his tears, "well I just....you know."

"Stupid boy," Thalia said with a smile, "I am jealous true, who wouldn't be, but you deserve it Percy. I have always considered you as special person, a cut above the rest. And I have seen you when you are normal, just a normal human and even then I can't help but think you are above me, above all of us. There is something inside of you that makes you better than us Percy, and I love that about you."

Percy smiled, "I love you Thalia Grace."

The daughter of lightning smiled as she jumped on Percy pushing him down on the sand, "I love you Percy Jackson."

Percy lifted his head up and kissed his girlfriend. Thalia kissed back and raised her head up, "I still can't believe you thought I would hate you for that."

Percy smiled, "all my sense of reason tends to go out the window when it involves you."

Thalia chuckled, "good, nice to know that Gamer's mind doesn't make you completely inhuman."

Percy smiled, "Thalia....I have been meaning to ask you....what did Artemis call you out for."

Thalia sighed, "you really want to do this now? We were kind of in the middle of something you know."

Percy rubbed his neck, "I know, and I'm sorry. But....I held back as long as I could. I want to know Thalia, why did she call you you?"

Thalia sighed as she got off of Percy and curled on the sand, "she offered me a place in the Hunt."

"The Hunt?" Percy blinked as he slowly realised what she mean, "you mean her Hunt? The kind that forbids relationships and would basically force you to stay away from me and camp?"

Thalia sighed, "yeah. I refused immediately....but she said the offer was still on the table. I think it was her way of telling me that I don't have to be the child of the prophecy, the immortality being a Hunter would grant me would make me no longer a viable candidate for the prophecy."

Percy stared, "so....do you want to?"

"I said no Percy," Thalia told him a low tone of voice.

"Yeah, but I know you Thalia Grace," Percy told her and he wrapped his hands around her, "you were distracted the whole day. The offer must be tempting, I get it. You would effectively become immortal and....you won't have to die.....so I get it if you want to leave-"

SLAP!

Percy blinked as he hand went to cheek that had a bright red handprint on it.

"Don't you dare," Thalia hissed out with tears in her eyes, "don't you dare tell me to go. The only reason I didn't accept is because of you. You and your promise to protect me. I believe in you Percy Jackson, and if you tell me to leave....I will."

Percy looked at Thalia and he felt his heart panged with guilt. How could he ever ask her to do something like that, his brain was kicking him over and over and his heart threatened to tear itself out of his chest and walk away in protest.

"I'm sorry," Percy said with a shallow voice, "I am so, so sorry. I don't want you to leave me," he held her hands tightly, "I never want you to leave me."

Thalia wiped away the few tears that came out of her eyes, "then don't ever say anything like that again, you hear me? Never again."

Percy nodded, "I promise. You'll be stuck with me forever," Percy kissed Thalia and the daughter of lighting kissed him back.

She grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him back onto the saved as the two felt each other's warmth. With passion and lust as they felt each other's body with their hands. Percy's hands went to Thalia's ass as he grabbed her cheeks with both hands deepening the kiss.

.

Percy broke the kiss and wrapped his hands around Thalia's hips spanking her ass hard.

"YOu know I think you might be an ass person Percy," Thalia commented as she took off his shirt letting the cold night air hit his nude chest.

"Really? Whatever gave you that idea?" Percy asked as he kissed Thalia lying back down on the sand.

Thalia pressed up against Percy's body as he squeezed her ass tightly. Thalia slowly broke the kiss as bridge of saliva trialed between their lips. Thalia got up and looked down licking her lips at Percy's nude chest.

"God damn these are amazing," Thalia said tracing her hands down his body, "I swear to the Gods Percy, even if you were a complete asshole I would still date you for those alone."

"Well I'm not an asshole, aren't you lucky."

Thalia smiled as she looked down at his chest. The scar he got from Alcyoneus was still there, clearly seen and very clear, "didn't you say you don't get hurt easily? Like you can't feel pain or get permanent wounds?"

Percy nodded, "yeah, it's because of a skill called Gamer's body."

"Then why is this still here?" Thalia asked tracing her fingers along the scar.

"It's the Haki he used," Percy told her, "it ripped through my defences and I'm guessing it also worked around my Gamer powers somehow."

Thalia nodded, "you need to be more carefull."

Percy smiled, "why? I thought chicks dig scars."

Thala smiled, "well it does make you look sexy."

"Sexy?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Well...sexier," Thalia said tracing her fingers along his skin reaching near his right lateral. Thalia lowered herself to kiss Percy when suddenly he started to shake with laughter

Percy laughed, "stop it, that tickles!"

Thalia looked at her hands saw that she was infact tickling Percy's side. She smirked, "does it now?" The daughter of Zeus smirked turned mischievous as she began to tickle Percy all over his sides.

"Haha! God's stop Thalia!" Percy said as he tried to move away only for Thalia to trap him down by squeezing down his hips with her thick thighs.

"Say uncle!" Thalia said with a grin, "say it!"

"Uncle! Uncle!" Percy said as Thalia pouted.

"I expected more of a fight Percy. You can take a cut from a diamond blade but one little tickle fight and suddenly you transform into a whiny little baby."

Percy smiled, "yeah well Gamer's body doesn't work that way honey."

Thalia lowered down until she was just a few inches from his face, "too bad, I would have liked to keep going."

"Who says we have to stop?"

Thalia smirked, "right." Thalia lowered down and just as they were about to kiss someone shouted out breaking the romantic atmosphere.

"Percy?!"

Percy's eye snapped open as he turned towards the sound. There standing on the shore in a set of green jeans and a blue blouse was Mera. Her hair was blood red and wet from the water. Percy was surprised to see her here, he was even more surprised to see that she had legs!

"Mera?" Percy said as Thalia got off of him in a hurry, "what are you doing here?"

"Lord Poseidon told me that you requested for a tutor in the ways of magic," she looked at his state of undress, "although I see that you require no tutor for your physical health care."

Percy blushed while Thalia glared at the red head. Thalia grabbed Percy's t-shirt "you, put this on," she threw it at him and then turned to Mera, "and you, explain who the hell you are."

Mera raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms, "I am Mera, daughter of Triton, and who might you be other than being rude?"

Thalia crossed her arms, "rude? How am I rude?!"

"You asked me who I was before offering your name first," Mera huffed, "if that is not being rude I don't know what is."

Thalia growled as Percy stepped up and placed a calming hand on her shoulders, "relax Thalia, she didn't mean anything by it," he turned to the redhead, "did you Mera?"

The mermaid with feet smiled at Percy, "of course not Percy," she said batting her eyelashes at the demigod.

"Alright I have had it," Thalia snapped seeing what Mera did, "who is this woman Percy?!"

Percy sighed, "remember that mermaid I told you? The one I helped out in the Sea of Monsters?"

"You mean saved," Mera corrected, "you saved my life Percy, and I am still very much grateful for that. If there is anything, anything more I can do please, don't hesitate to ask," Mera said winking.

Percy was flabbergasted at the tone the mermaid used. It was filled with so much suggestive material Percy didn't know what to make of it. Thalia however did.

Ozone leaked out of Thalia's pours as she glared at Mera, "okay little miss manners, if you're supposed to be a mermaid where exactly is your tail?"

Mera huffed again, "mermaids can transform between tails and human legs on will. It is a power we use when we wish to come onto land."

Percy blinked, "so that time I built that ice tank for you....was for nothing?"

Mera smiled, "not at all Percy. The seawater actually did help me heal faster, in fact if you didn't submerge me in that tank I would have likely taken twice as long to heal."

"And that would have been such a bad thing," Thalia grumbled out.

Mera snapped towards Thalia, "well I have introduced myself, tell me, who are you?"

Thalia smirked, "Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus."

Mera huffed, "no wonder you smell like fart clouds."

Thalia and Percy were surprised at Meera's reaction. They both expected Mera to treat Thalia like royalty, guess Mera's manners only extended to Poseidon and his family.

"Mera," Percy began, "I'm glad you are here," Mera shot Thalia a triumphant smirk, "but ah....do you have a place to stay?"

Mera smiled, "obviously I'll stay with you Percy."

Thalia smirked, "fat chance of that happening. You aren't a daughter of Poseidon, you're a daughter of Triton. You're going to have to stay in the minor God's cabin."

"What?!" Mera shouted, "how dare you?! My father is anything but a mere minor God! Prince Percy tell this woman she is wrong."

Thalia looked surprised, "prince Percy?"

Percy sighed, "it's a long story," he turned to Mera, "and she's right Mera. You are supposed to be living with the minor demigods. But considering your....special status I think it will be best to talk to Chiron about it first."

Mera looked disappointed but nodded. She then walked up to Percy and grabbed his arm in hers, "well what are you waiting for? Let's go."

Mera dragged Percy into camp. Percy blinked, "ah, sure?"

Thalia growled, "oh no you don't," she then grabbed Percy's other arm, "he's coming with me."

"Shut up ozone head!" Mera yelled.

"Make me fish tail!"

"Enough!" Percy roared, "we are all going to the same place," Percy removed his hands from Mera's grasp, "and you can do it without holding my hand."

"But that's not fair!" Mera yelled, "why does she get to hold you hand?! Is she your girlfriend or something?!"

Thalia and Percy looked at each other and blushed. They still hadn't told anyone in camp about their relationship, and considering they didn't already know, it seemed the Gods didn't tell them either. Reluctantly Percy and Thalia let go of each others hand and the trio began their walk towards the Big House.

Percy walked in and sure enough there was Chiron by the fire reading a book.

"Hey Chiron," Percy called out as Thalia and Mera walked in behind him.

"Ah Percy, so nice to see you," Chiron put away the book and looked over Percy's shoulder, "and your too Thalia and...who might this young lady be?"

"This is Mera," Percy said stepping to the side to allowing Chiron to see Mera properly, "she's the daughter of Triton my dad sent over to help with my lessons."

"I see," Chiron said stroking his beard, "but Percy you are rarely around these days, always going on some adventure or training, are you sure her time won't be wasted?"

Mera stepped forward, "I have not just come here to teach price Perseus Lord Chiron but also to assist the rest of the campers in whatever magical powers they have. I am very skilled in most forms of magic, in Atlantis I am considered to be next in line to be the sea enchantress, and I sure you understand what that means."

Chiron looked surprised, "truly? The next sea enchantress? Amazing, to be even considered for such a role at your age, hm....this just might work."

"Ah, I'm sorry I feel like I'm missing out," Thalia spoke up, "who exactly is the sea enchantress?"

Chiron nodded, "I wouldn't expect you to know Thalia, it is a position of great honor in Atlantis. Why I don't think even you know what that means, do you Percy?"

Percy shook his head, "not really. I remember once Mera mentioned that Atlantis was filled with magicians and all that, but she didn't say anything else."

Chiron nodded, "yes, well you see Atlantis is considered an utopia for all magic users. It's libraries are one of the best in the world to learn magic from and it's students are regarded as both powerful and dangerous. It is so prestigious there are only every 12 student who get to attend every year, no more, no less. And the best out of them all is considered as the Sea enchanter or enchantress."

Percy nodded, "so kind of like a valedictorian position."

Chiron nodded, "yes, kind of. So if what Mera says is true-"

"-If," Thalia repeated glaring at the mermaid.

"Right, if what she says is true we can very well start off on magic training for most of the demigods. Maybe we can even teach them how to use their godly magic."

Percy smiled, "nice. I'm doing the same thing for Nico, Bianca and Thalia. But that's on a personal level, maybe Mera's training can focus on the same thing except for everyone."

Mera smiled, "I am glad you have so much faith in me Percy."

Percy didn't know what to say while Thalia just glared at the girl. After further discussing living arrangements with Chiron it was decided that Mera would stay in the Big House, she would be treated as a camp employee, hence she would get wages and would not be allowed to stay in the cabins, something Thalia took great joy in knowing.

The Next Day;

Percy sat down alone in the Mess Hall. It was early in the morning and with no one there to talk to, other than Leo, Percy was feeling very bored. Just then Thalia walked to the table and sat down next to him.

"Hey Gamer boy," she said giving a small peck on his cheek.

"Thalia!" Percy hissed as he looked around, it was early in the morning so luckily no one had seen that, "someone could have seen us!"

Thalia rolled her eyes, "learn to take risks gamer boy. You know this really brings us back to the whole, 'you can't have fun' argument."

"First off I can have fun, and second stop calling me gamer boy!" Percy hissed.

Thalia smiled kissing his cheek again, "I can't help it, you look so cute when I rile you up."

Percy blushed this time, "god damn it Thalia!"

The daughter of Zeus chuckled as she went back to her meal, "so, what's the plan for today?"

Percy sighed, 'I swear, this woman is going to be the death of me.' Percy sighed, "well in all honesty I wanted the both of us to spend some time together."

Thalia raised an eyebrow, "we literally just spent 3 days on a boat, alone."

Percy nodded, "yeah, but now that you know about my....powers. I think it's time for me to train you using every skill I have."

Thalia blinked, "you have more?"

Percy nodded, "yeah. And I'm going to teach them all to you. Plus I have a couple of things I want to try out. It should be fun."

Thalia nodded, "should be," Thalia ate her food, "and what about in the afternoon?"

Percy sighed, "the same. You, me, Nico and Bianca. Only thing is I'm thinking of asking Mera to teach me during my free time."

Thalia glared at the name, "I don't know what that redhaired bimbo could possible teach you."

Percy smiled as he wrapped his hands around Thalia's, "relax Sparky, there's no reason to get jealous."

Thalia huffed, "I'm not jealous. I just don't like it when women throw themselves at you. As your girlfriend I find it very annoying."

Percy rolled his eyes, "right, as if I have never had to do that for you."

Thalia narrowed her eyes, "name one guy who you saw throw themselves at me."

"Donny," Percy simply replied.

Thalia blinked, "ah...doesn't count."

Percy rolled his eyes, "okay, what about Apollo?"

"He is a shameless flirt, so also doesn't count."

"Those college dudes in the Green Day after party that tried to get you drunk."

"They weren't throwing themselves at me!...were they?"

Percy shrugged, "they were willing to fight me to spend more time with you. If that isn't considered throwing their lives away for you I don't know what is."

Thalia sighed, "fine.....meany."

Percy smiled as he kissed Thalia's cheek, "I win."

Thalia gasped, "Mr Jackson! How dare you! Someone could have seen us!"

Percy laughed at Thalia's actions just as someone spoke behind them, "and someone did."

Thalia and Percy were both shocked stiff for a second as they slowly turned around to see Annabeth standing behind them looking very pissed off.

"Ah...hi Annabeth," Thalia said with a nervous smile, "what a surprise seeing you up so early."

Annabeth grumbled, "I was up all night working on something. And what do you think you're doing Thalia? You know that you're not allowed to sit in another cabins table."

"But my table is so empty," Thalia whined, "plus I wanted to sit with Percy."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "it's like you both want the Gods to find out."

"Oh they already know," Percy said with a shrug as he threw Leo a piece of bacon.

"What?!" Annabeth yelled out, "and you're still alive?! How?!"

Percy laughed, "believe me, Zeus did try to kill me, but I managed to wiggle my way out of it."

"Yeah, after I stepped in and saved your ass," Thalia said with a smirk.

"Yes you did sweety," Percy said with a smile as he gave her a small peck on the lips.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "so if the Gods already know, and the world hasn't ended, why didn't you both tell everyone in camp?"

Thalia looked nervous, "I don't know. Guess....., guess we just want to do it when we are ready."

Percy nodded, "yeah. Plus when we do tell everyone you just know the shit will hit the fan."

Annabeth sighed but agreed. Eventually Annabeth managed to drag Thalia away from Percy's table just as the Mess Hall started to fill up. Soon everyone was talking and eating preparing themselves for the day to come. Some feared that Percy was going to train them again and prayed to their parents for that not to happen.

Percy however had finished his breakfast and mainly sat down on his table with his favorite book out, Game of Thrones. The book was starting to get exciting, the main hero had just been captured by the evil king, Percy couldn't wait to see how Ned Stark got out of this one.

Just then Chiron spoke up, "everyone! May I have your attention please?"

The campers all quieted down and Percy put away his book turning to Chiron. He saw the legendary teacher stand at the head table with Mera at his smiling at Percy. Percy waved to her and she waved back.

"Now, I am sure you are all wondering who this is," Chiron stepped to the side, "this is Mera, the daughter of Triton."

"What?!" a voice from the minor God's table called out. Percy turned to see that the person who shouted was Mark Copper, the very fist unclaimed Percy helped identify in camp using his, 'sensory powers.'

"It's true Mark," Percy called out, "she's also a mermaid."

Mark turned to Percy, "and how do you know that?"

"Because prince Percy saved my life," Mera said as a matter of fact as she narrowed her eyes at Mark, "and who are you?"

"I-I'm Mark. Son of Triton," the demigod muttered quietly.

"Hmm," Mera said inspecting her half brother, "well you do have father's cheek bones."

"Wait why did you call Percy prince?" Annabeth called out causing everyone to wonder the same. Percy groaned as he hit his head with his book, 'god damn it Annabeth!'

"It's because Percy is the son of Poseidon and is considered to be royalty in Atlantis," Mera replied in a matter of fact.

"Wait you're from Atlantis?" someone asked, "like the sunken city Atlantis?"

Mera nodded, "yes I am."

"So does that mean you can breath underwater like Percy?" Clarisse asked.

"Of course not," Mera said, "my powers are nothing like prince Percy's."

The cammpers looked confused. "Then how can you live underwater?" Annabeth asked.

"Simple," Mera said, "it's because I'm a mermaid."

The camp immediately went into a barrage of questions trying to learn her entire life history. Mera tried to answer them all but was quickly overrun by all the questions. Sensing her distress Chiron finally stepped in.

"Alright enough!" the man shouted, "now, Mera is here to be our tutor, she will be teaching magic to those who can perform it. Any questions?"

"When will she be taking classes?" Michael asked with excitement.

"Michael you have never once come to any of my training sessions," Percy said, "why the hell are you so excited now?"

"Because now I'm going to be taught by a super hot red headed mermaid and not a slave driving asshole!"

"Fuck you asshole!" Percy shot back as the camp laughed at the antics of the two friends.

Mera on the other hand blushed at Michael's comment while Clarisse glared at Michael himself.

"Alright enough," Chiron called out settling everyone down, "to answer your question Michael Mera will be taking calls every alternate day. That means you all will have a break from Percy's.....harsh training regimen."

"Okay I'm not that much of a slave driver am I?" Percy asked.

"YOU ARE!" the rest of the camp shouted back.

Percy frowned but kept quiet which caused everyone to laugh at him again. Soon the campers all left, Mera had taken her first class that day, but Percy and Thalia had went into the Forest to train alone.

Percy stopped in front of the fist of Zeus and turned to Thalia, "take my hand."

Thalia nodded and did so. Percy raised one hand up and activated his ID, 'ID create: Time dilation.'

The sky turned red as all sound died. Thalia took her hand off of Percy and went to reach for her weapons when Percy stopped her, "you won't need those here."

Thalia raised an eyebrow, "but the zombies-"

"-There are no zombies here," Percy said, "I have taken you into a special ID of mine, something I just recently discovered. The time dilation ID. Every four seconds you spend in here only one will pass out there."

Thalia blinked, "holy shit Percy! This is amazing! We can get so much training done in here!"

Percy nodded, "yeah, I know. I haven't really gotten around to use it, but with Mera now taking over some of the training I think I can spend more time in here."

Thalia nodded, "right. So what's first?"

Percy opened his inventory and pulled out the skill disk he obtained yesterday for delivering the giant to Olympus.

"This," he tossed the disk to Thalia, "is a skill disk."

Thalia caught it and began to inspect the device, "what does it do?"

"It increase one of my skills instantly. I usually get things like this as a reward for finishing a quest or something like that."

"Wait, so this is like what? A cheat code?"

"Kind of. Think of it as a booster seat for your skills. I don't like using it on complicated things, like sword fighting or the like, if my body suddenly starts to move before my mind can understand what is happening...well then things might get a little dicey."

Thalia nodded as she looked at the giant 10 on the disk, "so I assume this gives a boost of 10 levels to one skill?"

Percy nodded, "yup. And I want you to try and use it."

Thalia blinked , "how? I thought only you can use them?"

Percy shrugged, "I am assuming that only I can use them. But we will never know for sure unless we try."

Thalia nodded, "okay then, what should I do."

"Well...how about you try to focus really hard on one skill you want to improve. Just one skill and focus on nothing else. Hold the disk between your hands and try to put your mana into it, maybe that might activate it or something."

Thalia nodded, "okay...any suggestions on what I need to focus on?"

Percy scratched his head, "how about....your lighting powers. That is your best weapon, might as well stick to what you can do." Thalia nodded again and did just as Percy said. She closed her eyes and began pouring mana into the disk while scrunching her face in concentration.

The effect was instantaneous. The golden disk exploded into dust as Thalia was hit with a blast of energy.

"Thalia" Percy roared as she ran to her side. Thalia stumbled as little when Percy caught her, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," she grumbled, "just dizzy."

"Did it hurt you?"

"No, just gave me a nasty headache," Percy slowly helped Thalia get back on her feet and held her hand as he directed her to the stones.

"I never should have done this," Percy cursed himself as Thalia sat down, "I never should have risked your life!"

"Relax lover boy," Thalia huffed, "I'm fine. Just a headache is all."

Percy put his hand on Thalia's forehead and slowly it glowed gold. Thalia blinked, "thanks for that."

Percy nodded, "you were right, just a headache, nothing else...that I can detect."

Thalia rolled her eyes, "don't be a downer Percy and besides," Thalia's hands sparked, "I think it worked."

Percy smiled, "how does it feel? Do you feel more in control?"

Thalia nodded, "yeah. Plus it feels like it comes out more easily, like I don't have to ask it as much."

Percy nodded, "yeah, you are probably also spending less mana to control it. So...give it a whirl."

Thalia nodded as she pointed her hand at a tree and sent a blast of thunder at it. The recoil of the thunderbolt pushed Thalia back a bit and into the stones and the resulting lighting bolt was much larger than Thalia intended.

It didn't just damage the tree, it destroyed it.

Thalia and Percy looked at the stump that remained. The rest of the tree had been blown back 5 feet. Percy whistled, "remind me never to piss you off again."

Their training began in earnest then. Thalia was starting to get a handle on her boosted powers, she now realised what Percy meant by her body moving faster than her mind. It felt like suddenly driving a sports bike when all the time you had been driving a scooter.

Percy helped Thalia out, telling her how to push the mana outside and how to summon multiple bolt of lighting at once. Eventually, after an hour or so of hard work, Thalia managed to gain full control over her powers.

"Percy," Thalia said wiping the sweat off her brow, "just out of curiosity what level am I?"

Percy raised an eyebrow but Observed her anyway;

Thalia Grace, Protector of camp Half-blood

Lv- 25

HP: 150/1,500

MP: 625/625

Race- Demigod

Str-19

Vit-31

Dex-28

Int-18

Wis-14

Luc-23

The greek demigoddess of Zeus, Thalia had run away from home at a very young age due to a fight with her mom and the disappearance of her baby brother Jason. She traveled with Luke and Annabeth for a long time becoming more and more powerful. She later performed the ultimate sacrifice by giving her life to save Grover, Annabeth and Luke's. Zeus took pity on her and turned her into a tree forming a barrier around camp protecting the people she cared for. She now is faced with the burden of facing the prophecy, but she is glad to have friends by her said to help her.

Likes: Annabeth, Luke, Jason, Being in charge and Percy Jackson, her boyfriend

Dislikes: Heights, Zeus, her mother, Cyclops

She is head over heals in love with Percy

She is tired but feeling excited

Percy repeated the description to her word by word, putting extra fecisse on her feelings for him.

Thalia blushed at the last part, "it says I'm head over heals in love with you?"

Percy grinned, "yup."

Thalia shrugged, "well it's not lying....but how does it know all of that? What I love, what I hate? Wait.....it told you that I was afraid of heights?"

Percy blinked, "yeah. Why?"

Thalia gasped, "that means you knew! You knew I was scared of height!"

Percy nodded, "yeah....and? I told you, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Thalia sighed, "yeah...but wait why does it still say that now?"

"Well you might have gotten your fear of heights, but that doesn't mean you don't like it any more. It just means that you aren't afraid of it."

Thalia nodded, "reasonable. Seriously though, how does it know all of this?"

"I told you this power was given to me by the Fates' themselves, obviously it can do a lot."

Thalia thought about before nodding, "sounds possible. So...what now?"

"Now, let's move on to wind," Percy said as he touched Thalia and took her back into the real world.

"Why are we back here?" Thalia asked.

"Simple, you need wind to make this work, the ID doesn't have any wind to control. I figured you need some real life wind to help you connect to it better. Maybe after you finally get the hang of it you can practice in the ID again," Percy explained as he stepped back, "now. Fly."

Thalia nodded as she closed her eyes in concentration. She struggled but slowly a huge gust of wind picked her up and held her up as she floated in mid air.

The way the wind kept her afloat was almost magical. Percy could see the joy it brought forth in her, he smiled, he was glad to have been of some help in getting her over her fear of heights.

"How do you feel?" Percy asked.

"Amazing," Thalia said looking at the way her clothes ruffled in the wind, "is this how you feel when in water?"

Percy nodded, "does it feel like you can do anything?"

"Yes."

"Then ya, it is."

"To think all this time I was so afraid, scared to even try. I never got to feel like this before, and now I can."

Percy smiled, "you know, you kind of look like an angel from heaven."

Thalia blushed as suddenly the winds stopped at together. Thalia fell on her butt as Percy couldn't help but laugh at her fall.

"Stop laughing asshole!" Thalia roared as he blush only grew, "it's your fault I got distracted!"

Percy reduced his laughter to a chuckle wiping away a single tear, "sorry. But you know I was just telling the truth," Percy helped Thalia up, "you really did look like someone who fell from heaven."

Thalia rolled her eyes, "we're Greek Percy, we don't have a heaven in the sky."

Percy shrugged, "details. Now," Percy grinned, "I want you to take me flying."

Thalia smiled back and nodded, "hold on tight."

Percy did so and could feel Thalia's boobs pressed up against his chest. Thalia smirked, "getting a good feel of them?"

Percy blushed, "s-shut up."

Thalia giggled as they suddenly took off into the air. Gusts of wind kept them afloat while Thalia soared through the air like a missile. Percy looked at her face, her eyes were practically glowing with happiness. The last time he has seen her this happy was when Percy woke up from his nap after the fight with Alcyoneus.

Thalia zoomed across the sky. She twisted and turned doing maneuvers Percy could never even dream of. Percy was sure that is Thalia ever became a pilot for some reason she would basically be the best pilot that ever lived. It was like the very sky itself existed to serve her, and in some way that was true.

Percy looked down and saw several of the demigods in the Arena look up at them and point in wonder and amazement at the sight before them. Percy grinned, they were all so small from this height.

Percy looked his girlfriend and smiled, "you really do look like an angel."

This time Thalia didn't lose focus. Instead she slowed down to a stop and kissed Percy for all he was worth.

Dinner time;

That day was a busty one for everyone in camp. By the end of it most of the campers all agreed on one single thing: children of sea Gods were fucking crazy!

Mera wasn't a kind and gentle soul like many people expected, especially the eager boys. Mera proved herself worse than Percy ever was. After going through just one day of her training they all realised that Percy didn't deserve the title slave driver, compared to Mera he was an encouraging and supportive teacher, like those trainers who 'train' rich clients in expensive gyms.

After dinner they all sat down around the camp hearth. Most were still sore, Mera had made them sit down in lotus position and try and draw out their mana. If anyone got distracted she would hit them with a hard slap or a fist made of water, which shouldn't hurt, but for some reason it did. It really did.

However this method of tough love seemed to be working as several demigods had unlocked their parental magic. Mera was proud of her achievement and was right now glued to Percy's left side as she told him about her day.

"-So I let them all take the afternoon off, poor dears, couldn't even last a few hours of training," Mera sighed, "really prince Percy you should have trained them better."

Percy chuckled as he looked at the demigods around him, "what do you think guys? Should I kick it up a notch?"

"NO!" everyone in camp responded at once. Percy flinched at the noise, he had never heard them all be so united about something. Heck Percy even detected a little bit of bloodlust coming from Clarisse, though that might have been more directed at Michael, who was staring at Mera's breasts, then at Percy.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" Thalia asked.

"Well I suppose they could all use a break," Percy said with a smile which caused all the demigods sigh in relief, "so it's back to training with me."

"What?!" Michael cried out, "but you said we were going to take a break!"

Percy nodded, "I know. Training with me is your break. Or would you prefer working with Mera?"

The demigods in camp all shook their heads at once. Percy smirked, "thought so."

Mera smiled, "you certainly have the charisma of a prince, Percy. You would make a fine ruler of Atlantis, though you may not like to admit it."

"Yeah he has charisma in spades," Annabeth said rolling her eyes, "he also has plenty of idiotic tendencies, a thing for forgetting about people and an aptitude for pissing people off. Oh and let's not forget the way he always ends up causing more trouble for himself."

"Hey I don't.....," Percy put his head down in defeat, "never mind."

The camp laughed at him while Mera frowned, "well that may be, but every great person has his flaws. And besides," Mera grabbed Percy's arm and held it between her boobs, "all of those flaws just makes him all the more cuter."

The camp went blank at that statement as they just stared at what happened. The boys were envious and a few girls, Bianca and Nina, hide their anger under blank faces. Thalia on the other hand did no such thing.

"That's it!" Thalia roared out as she stood up. The smell of ozone filled the air around her as the campers all moved away not wanting to get caught in the path of her anger. "Get your stinking seaweed hands off my boyfriend!"

The entire camp gasped at that as half of them looked on in surprise while the other half just still couldn't' believe what Thalia just said.

"What?" Mera said as she stood up folding her arms, "what do you mean he's your boyfriend? I was not aware prince Percy was courting anyone."

"Well he is!" Thalia said as a sharp gust of wind blew through the campground, "me! Not get off of him you bimbo before I zap you into next week!"

"I don't believe you!" Mera huffed, "price Percy would never date-"

"-Oh for the love of the Gods," Thalia grabbed Percy by collar and pulled him up. She then grabbed his face and smashed their lips together. Percy was surprised at first but quickly got into it as he wrapped his arms around Thalia kissing her deeply.

The camp and Mera looked on in surprise or horror. The girls who liked Percy looked like they were about to faint. Bianca did fait. Annabeth smirked, 'about time.' Michael looked like he had just looked into Medusa's eyes while Clarisse just shrugged.

Thalia broke the kiss and turned to Mera, "there. Now do you believe me?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 85 10
I do not own this story this story was written by username: melody5671234 on the site fanfiction.net I just wanted to share this amazing story so enj...
4.4K 164 12
This is a rewritten story that I originally wrote year(s) ago. If you want more details- the original book is still available on my page.
240K 11K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
7.2K 137 43
This story was written by randompersun, a user on the Michael Jackson forum, CrazyOverMJ, where this story was published. I take no credit for this s...