Percy Jackson and The Game

By TheNorseGodling

I do not claim any ownership of this story. I merely reuploaded it onto this website because I was able to vi... More

Chapter 1 Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 36

2.5K 42 64
By TheNorseGodling

Chapter 36:

Percy found himself looking out at nothing but darkness. He was floating in the middle of nothing, not a sound was heard, not a breeze was felt.

'Where am I?' Percy wondered as he looked ahead at the nothingness. Percy moved his arm freely, he couldn't even feel the air being pushed away, it was like his was floating in vacuum. 'But then how am I still alive?'

Percy's mind was calm, it was unthinking. His ADHD wasn't acting up, form the first time in his life Percy felt like he could sit still in one place and be at peace.

'I need to find a way out,' Percy realised as he kept looking around for an exit of some kind, but there was none.

'Where am I?' Percy wondered as he tried to push himself upwards, to no avail.

The emptiness was getting to him, the way everything just seemed to push at him was aching Percy sweat.

'I need to get out of here.'

Seconds passed. Percy looked around keeping his cool.

'I need to get out of here!'

Minutes passed. Percy's temper was getting to him. Panic grew and for some reason Gamer's mind wasn't activating.

'Status,' Percy thought, but nothing happened.

"Status!" Percy shouted out loud, but again the brown box failed to show up.

"STATUS!" Percy yelled again and again but nothing came. Soon hours went by, Percy realised that for the first time ever, his gaming powers did not work.

"How do I get out of here?!" Percy yelled out hoping someone would hear him.

"Is anyone there?!" Percy asked, "hello?!"

The darkness all around him started to pull at him. Percy could feel it trying to kill him as slowly more and more of his life force was drained away into the great nothing.

"STOP THIS!" Percy yelled out, he pushed back against the darkness. He pushed and pushed, but he could feel it grow.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Percy yelled out as he tried to use his mana to attack the darkness only to find that he had no mana. He was powerless. The darkness crawled onto Percy's legs, the demigod could no longer see his own legs.

"Get off of me!" Percy yelled as he turned to hit the darkness only to find nothing there. Whatever the darkness took ceased to exists. Slowly it started to move closer and close as now his knees disappears.

"I said, GET OFF OF ME!" Percy yelled out.

Suddenly the darkness vanished, replaced by a bright white light that threatened to blind Percy. The demigod closed his eyes and put his hands over his eyes. But eventually the light lessened in intensity and Percy looked at what had come to save him.

Floating in front of him was a white circle that was around 10 feet in diameter. The white lines of the circle moved like fire, Percy could feel unimaginable power pour out of it. Percy looked down and saw the darkness gone, his legs were back.

Percy stretched out a hand, he moved forward and slowly went towards the circle. Slowly an image appeared in the circle, the image of a spear.

'That must be my weapon,' Percy realised as he tried to grab the weapon. His hands burnt, it was like the light was burning away his very being. But Percy pushed and pushed and finally he wrapped his hands around the weapon.

A bright light flashed out, blinding him and pulled him through the white circle.

Thalia straightened up in surprise, "look!"

The demigods gathered around turned to what Thalia was pointing and saw that Percy's eyes, which were previous glowing white slowly change back to normal as the barrier around him disappeared.

Percy blinked away the temporary blindness. He found himself back in his own body surrounded by his friends.

"Guys?" Percy asked blinking away pain and exhaustion, "how long was I out?"

"A minute," Thalia said stepping up to support Percy, "take it slow."

"I'm fine," Percy muttered as he slowly got off the rock formation shaking his head, "just a bit shaken up."

"What happened back there Percy?" Michael asked, "you looked like you were in a trance or something."

"I think my mind was transported elsewhere," Percy stammered to get out, "I couldn't do anything. I have never felt so helpless in my life."

"Ah, guys, I think you should see this," Nina called out as all of them turned to the bronze cauldron Percy used before.

The blood in the cauldron began to boil and slowly lift itself out of the bronze container. Percy watched opened eyed as slowly the blood grew into a tower bigger and bigger until it was 5 feet tall. Then the blood slowly started to drip down revealing a white staff with the fang of Janai'ngo attached to the top.

"Is that your weapon?" Nina asked in horror.

Percy blinked, "I think it is." The son of Poseidon could feel power pour out of the weapon, 'maybe the test was to see what I would do in a stressful situation.'

Percy approached the weapon and grabbed hold of it taking it out of the cauldron. Percy focused on it with Observation;

The Stinger,

A staff created out of the ceremony of weapons. It is charmed to only be used by it's maker and kills anyone else who tries to use it.

Tidal Wave- A spell to summon a tidal wave of water out of the tip of the staff.

Attack- 300

Percy sighed in disappointment, "it's not exactly what I was expecting."

"Not that great?" Thalia asked as she tried to reach for it.

"NO!" Percy shouted moving the staff away, "you touch it, you die."

"Okay sheesh!" Thalia said putting her hands up, "no need to be so protective, I just wanted to see it."

"No I mean you will literally die. It has a charm on it so that if anyone other than me touches it that person dies."

"Woah," Michael said taking a big step back, "that is so cool, and so scary."

Percy nodded as he opened his inventory, happy that once again his Gamer powers had returned, and out the staff inside.

"Come on guys," Percy said sighing, "I'm exhausted."

The others nodded in agreement as they all began walking out of the Forest and into camp.

"You know maybe I should give that ceremony a try," Thalia said with a smile, "it doesn't seem to bad."

"Well that's because you were on the outside," Percy said as a shiver went up his spine, "you don't want to know how it was on the inside. It was like I trapped inside my own body."

"Well I don't know, that does sound-"

ROAAAR!

Percy and the others turned to the source of that noise and saw a giant winged creature flying high above camp.

"Guys, is that-is that a dragon?!" Michael screamed in horror as the beast slowly started to descend on them.

"Everyone move!" Percy said opening his inventory and taking his new weapon out, "wake everyone up! We are under attack!"

"What are you going to do?!" Nina asked.

"I'm buying you some time!" Percy shouted as the dragon came closer and closer. It was bigger than Percy thought before, it was easily bigger than the camp Arena.

"I'll bring some air support," Thalia said readying her spear.

"Thalia you can't handle this!" Percy yelled out as the dragon only grew more in size the closer it got, "go with the others!"

"Percy-"

"-I said go!" Percy yelled out shutting the demigoddess off. The other moved quickly each trying to wake everyone up. Percy looked up and saw a giant foot come right for them.

Percy moved out of the way but the shockwave sent from the foot impacting the Earth threw everyone off their feet. The ground split open as rocks were thrown everywhere. A few came hurling towards Percy, and the demigod was fast enough to dodge them all.

"HEL-" a voice was cut off as the sound of bones snapping was heard through all the destruction. Percy turned in horror and saw the crushed body of Michael underneath a huge rock. There was blood everywhere, only half his head remained intact.

"M-Michael?" Percy asked in shock, 'no-no, this can't be happening! This can't be happening!' Percy ran to his friend's side but there was nothing left, nothing except a head and blank eyes that stared at nothing.

"ROAR!" The dragon shouted again as it moved its huge tail over Percy before slamming it down. The son of Poseidon moved away but was thrown off his footing and sent hurling through the air.

Percy smashed into the ground and quickly got up just in time to see Thalia charge up to attacked the monster.

"THALIA!" Percy screamed, but his cry fell on deaf ears as the demigoddess attacked the beast's wings tearing one apart with her lighting.

"KAAAA!" The dragon roared as it turned to Thalia. It drew back it's gigantic head and Percy could see flames lick the corner of it's mouth.

"NO!" Percy yelle doubt as he activated his speed and ran towards Thalia. He moved at his full speed and just as he came ten feet in front of her, everything stopped.

You have been trapped inside a time stasis field!

Percy couldn't move his body, he could barely move his eyes. He watched at the dragon opened it's mouth and a stream of fire burnt Thalia from head to toe. She didn't scream, she could barely move. Percy watched the flames burn first her clothes and then her skin.

Stasis field removed!

The moment Percy saw that he moved, he went into the flame and removed Thalia. He was on fire, his defence points were dropping like flies;

Defence- 296,176,000

Defence- 296,076,000

Defence- 295,976,000

Defence- 295,876,000

Defence- 295,776,000

Percy held Thalia in his arms as the flames on her body died down. Smoke rose up, but Percy could still see here clearly. Her skin was gone, Percy could see the muscles underneath move as Thalia tried to talk.

"P-pe" her vocal chords moved up and down, but she couldn't speak a single word. Percy held onto his cousin as she slowly died from the pain, he cried, because he knew there was nothing he could do.

Percy lowered Thalia's body to the ground, the time for grieving would be latter. Now was the time to fight. Percy turned towards the dragon, on instinct he reached for his pocket and pulled out Riptide.

"I'm going to make sure this hurts," Percy growled out as he zoomed towards the dragon at his max speed.

The giant monster tried to move but Percy was already on him. The demigod stabbed Riptide underneath the dragon's throat and he dragged the blade down the monster's body. Riptide cut through the monster's delicate throat causing a ball of fire to drop down and explode. Percy kept running, Riptide grew hotter and hotter, Percy could feel the skin on his plan being burnt off;

Defence- 295,775,000

Percy's grip however didn't loosen, it only tightened. The blade cut through the monster's rib cage and then it's belly. In front of him Percy could see the dragon's balls, and the demigod charged for them. Riptide cut the dragon's genital straight down the middle and Percy made sure to castrate the dragon with a twist of the wrist.

"GROO!" the dragon cried out in pain.

Riptide was covered in blood and gore. Percy eventually hit the dragon's pelvis and the celestial bronze blade broke in half. The heat was enough to soften the metal, it was amazing it lasted as long as it did.

The dragon fell down, it's insides spilled out from the cut Percy made as the demigod walked away from the dead beast.

"Impressive Jackson," a voice filled with power called out from ontop of the giant monster.

Percy jumped and ran towards the voice. There, mounted on the head of the the dragon, was a throne. Percy saw only the back, but he already knew who was there.

"Today you die Kronos," Percy said as walked up to the throne.

"No Jackson, today you die," The Titan got off the throne and turned towards Percy. He was bigger then Percy even imagined. He was around 18 to 20 feet tall. He wore greek armour with the other half of the Golden Fleece tied around his neck like a cape. His skin was olive tinted with a long black hair and a beard. His right arm and left leg were grey and bugling like a cyclops. And his eyes were hue of poisonous gold.

"Why are you attacking us now," Percy growled out as he tightened his grip on the broken blade. His palm was covered with melted metal bronze, but Percy didn't notice.

"Because I finally got a reason to," Kronos snapped his arm and a large cross appeared by his side. On the cross hung a blonde boy with his right arm missing and blood spilling out his guts. He had no shirt on and Percy could see the signs of torture riddled across his body. His head hung low, but Percy didn't need to see it to know who it was.

"LUKE!"

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out about your little spy?" Kronos said tracing a finger across Luke's face, "the stupid boy. Stubborn till the end. Didn't give you all up even when I cut off his arm."

Percy's eyes went wide in rage. The anger poured through his body. His mind tried to bring it under control, but it was like using a bucket to stop a flood.

Ping!

Perk: 'Le Bete' activated! You gained +50 to all stats!

Percy's eyes turned yellow with rage. Kronos looked at them and smiled, "has anyone ever said that you look like me when angry?"

"DIE!" was Percy's only response. He charged Kronos his blade held up high as he swung at the Titan's neck. Kronos raised a fist and blocked the blade with this bare hand.

"You are going to have to do better than that bas-"

Body Form Activated: Right leg!

Percy threw a kick with Body form and Earthquake power into Kronos's face breaking his teeth. Percy then used his Speed Demon to repeatedly kick the titan over and over again launching wave after wave of attacks. The Titan's grip on Percy loosened and the demigod jumped away.

Percy grabbed his blade and ripped it out off his hand tearing away parts of his skin that was melted onto the handle of the blade. Percy opened his inventory and pulled out his new weapon and charged again.

Kronos snapped his fingers causing his face to turn back into normal. He then grabbed Percy's charging form be the head of the spear and threw Percy to the side.

"You call this a weapon?" Kronos said looking at the white spear, "pathetic." Kronos then grabbed two ends of the staff and bent it snapping the weapon I half.

Percy's eyes grew in shock, but he didn't let his surprise stop him. Percy got up and charged Kronos.

Body Form Activated: Full Body!

Percy launched punch after punch at the Titan. Some made impact, most didn't. Kronos began fighting back as the two launched blow after blow at each other. Shockwaves of energy exploded outwards as Percy's defence was being destroyed by the millions.

Defence- 294,775,000

Defence- 293,775,000

Defence- 292,775,000

Percy was choking out blood, but none of it was fatal to him. In a cloud of anger and confusion the demigod activated his Super Speed and slowly his attacks became faster.

The Titan smirked, "you think just because you become a little faster that you-"

Percy grabbed Kronos's fiat and punched the elbow bending it inwards. Krono's arm snapped in half as his right right forearm bone was torn out. Percy grabbed the bone and in one swift motion ripped it out of the Titan's body before kicking the time God to the ground.

"ARGHHH!" Kronos yelled out holding his destroyed arm. Muscles, veins and nerves previously attached to the bone were now hanging out. Percy held the white bone in his hands as Ichor poured down.

Percy slowly approached the Titan, his grip on bone tightened. Percy could feel the ichor mix with his own blood in his injured right palm. Kronos tured to move the pain was too much.

Percy didn't waste any time. He jumped up and thrusted the bone towards Kronos's head. Moments before the bone pierced the Titan's head, Kronos vanished in a flash of light.

Percy impaled the bone into the dead dragon below. He had failed, but the anger was still there. Percy got up and looked for another enemy to fight, the curse of Le Bete demanded it. The demigod looked and saw other campers gathered all around the dead dragon. He had found his new victims.

The son of Poseidon moved with his advanced speed. The bone of Kronos's forearm found itself in his hands once again. Percy's golden eyes came across like streaks as he zoomed across the camp.

Campers screamed in horror as the first demigod fell. Percy stood over the body with the fallen demigod's blood on his hands. He looked around and before anyone could do or say anything Percy was on the move.

Blood flew left and right demigods fell at Percy's hands. The curse of Le Bete activated;

Ping!

You have killed while under the effects of Le Bete! You have temporarily gained +2 to all stats!

Ping!

You have killed while under the effects of Le Bete! You have temporarily gained +2 to all stats!

Ping!

You have killed while under the effects of Le Bete! You have temporarily gained +2 to all stats!

Ping!

You have killed while under the effects of Le Bete! You have temporarily gained +2 to all stats!

Percy couldn't stop himself. There was a part of him inside that wanted to stop, but the rules of the Game made it impossible. Percy killed his friends, people who believed in him. They died trying to run away, but Percy was to fast for them.

"Percy stop!" a voice cried out drawing Percy's attention. The monster that was the son of Poseidon turned and saw Annabeth. Percy reached the demigoddess in the blink of an eye. The bone of Kronos impaled her through and through as she hugged Percy's neck, "please stop."

Percy removed the bone and intended to move to his next victim when suddenly Annabeth wrapped her arm's around his body.

"Come back to us Percy," he whispered as she fell slowly to the ground.

Percy's eyes blinked in confusion, the yellow slowly faded away giving way fro Percy's sea green eyes. Percy's sock was clear as day as he the bone of Kronos fell to ground. Percy immediately grabbed Annabeth shoulders and held her close.

"Annabeth? Annabeth?!" Percy cried out in pain, "no, no, no, no!"

"It's not your fault Percy," Annabeth said with a strained smile, "I remember the curse."

"Please stay with me! Please! I'll heal you! I know I can! We can get the Fleece!"

"It's too late," Annabeth said with blood flowing out of her mouth, "this is deja vu all over again huh?"

"I'll fix this!" Percy yelled out, "I promise I'll fix this Annabeth! I'll bring you back like last time! I'll bring you all back!"

"No, not this time," Annabeth smiled as slowly all the life bleed out of her.

Tears flowed freely from Percy's eyes. Guilt threatened to consume him from the inside. Percy held the body of his friend, he killed her. He was to blame. He lost control and in doing so let this happen. He was the reason they were all dead.

"Percy?" Nico's voice was heard from the side.

Percy looked up with tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry. I so so sorry. I wasn't in control, I-" Percy got up to approach the boy when Clarisse stepped in front of Nico with his weapon drawn.

"Stay away from us!" the daughter of Ares shouted.

"Clarisse it wasn't my fault! I wasn't in control! You have got to believe me!" Percy tried to reason.

"Shut up!" Clarisse said as more and more demigods surrounded Percy. Some drew their weapons, but their hands shock, they knew they had no chance. The ones who knew Percy, the ones who owed Percy their lives didn't try to make a move, they were either too scared or didn't want to harm the demigod.

"Clarisse, you know me," Percy tried to plead, "I would never-"

Percy was cut off half-way as a sudden flash of light transported him away from camp. The demigod found himself standing on top of a large building. Percy blinked away the blindness and looked at the surrounding building. He immediately realised where he was, on top of the Empire State building.

"You have failed us Perseus," three voices spoke at once.

Percy turned and there standing with him were the three Fates.

"Why did you bring me here? I need to go back to camp! Kronos might be back any time soon and-"

"-You shall never go back to camp," The Fates said together.

"What?!"

"You will never go back to camp Perseus Jackson," they said, "you have failed us. We gave you your powers to protect the demigods and to defeat Kronos, you have failed in that task."

"Please give me another chance!" Percy cried out, "I swear that I will protect them! Even if they want nothing to do with me I'll protect them!"

The Fates shook their heads, "this is not up for debate. We take now the power we gave to you," the Fates raised their hands up and suddenly Percy felt a pull on his chest.

Your level has been reduced to 5;

Percy Jackson

Health- 250/250

Mana-0/0

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-5 Exp- 50/1,000

Race- Demigod

STR- 5

VIT- 6

DEX- 2

INT-3

WIS-1

LUC-2

POINTS-0

"We take from you your divine lineage."

Race- Demigod

Race- Human (Clear sighted.)

Good Bye.

The notification boxes closed itself as Percy fell to his knees in pain. Suddenly a blue glowing orb was ripped out of Percy. The ord disappeared into thin air as Percy slowly felt weaker than he had ever before. He felt the pain in his hand slowly increase, it was the first time in years he felt physical pain.

"We take back the gifts you have earned through our powers," they spoke again as suddenly Percy's jacket and armband vanished.

"Why?" Percy asked through gritted teeth, "why are you doing this?"

"You have failed us Percy Jackson," the Fates said.

"Give me another chance, please," Percy lowered his head to the ground, "I'm begging you."

"You have failed us," the Fates simply repeated as all three suddenly disappeared in a flash of light.

Percy looked up, his body was exhausted beyond belief. The pain he felt in his hand was to much. The physical strain on his body due to the super speed made his legs throb in pain. Percy tried to get up, but promptly fell on the ground, his mind was overrun by fear, anger, loss, guilt as he slowly fell unconscious.

The last thought on his mind was a apology to his friends for failing them.

Morning

Percy felt something peck his check. The human boy woke up and moved his stiff arms scaring the pigeons away. He felt cold, without his jacket on Percy was exposed to the elements and he felt like he was on the edge of a fever.

Percy slowly got up, 'did that really just happen?' Percy wondered as he slowly picked himself up.

"Status," he spoke, but nothing happened. Percy smashed his fist onto the gravel below and a sharp pain ran up his arm.

Percy winced and slowly looked at his arm, his knuckles were bleeding, the pain was so clear. Percy got to his feet, they were shaky, but Percy could stand now. The former demigod walked slowly to the door on the roof and kicked it open. He leaned on the railing and walked down the staircase.

'How is this possible?' Percy wondered, 'am I really human now?'

Percy reached the floor just below the roof and called the elevator. While he waited of that he tried to use his various skills. He focused on his eyes, trying to activate 8.0 Eyesight, but nothing happened. He tried to activate Body From, btu his arms just went limp in pain.

Percy even tried to form water out of the moisture in the air. But then he tried to fell his mana, nothing remained except an empty void.

'They took the Gamer's power, they took my strength, my speed. Even my mana.' Percy cursed as the elevator came up. The human entered the lift and slowly went to the bottom.

'What am I going to do? What am I going to do?' Percy wondered as panic started to attack him. He could feel it trying to choke him, he had less and less access to his mind. He couldn't think, all that he could think off was what was going to happen to him.

'I can't go to Olympus. If what I saw just before the Fates took my powers is true then I'm just a clear sighted human again.' The lift doors opened and Percy walked outside. He saw a crowd gathered around, the day had begun already.

Percy walked out of the building and towards Central Park, he needed to be somewhere safe, and the only place he knew is with his mother.

Percy's legs had gotten better, he no longer limped when walking. Percy did a full body check. He had Riptide in his pocket in pen form. The blade however was still broken. He had his camp necklace and his necklace of Poseidon. He had his friction proof shoes, which aren't really useful now. He had his bronze watch, but the led inside was broken. Percy didn't know what happened to his inventory, the Fates possible took it all back for themselves.

It took half an hour for Percy to reach his mother's apartment and all that time Percy spent wallowing in his own guilt. He had killed them, so many of them. He did it with his own two hands. He lost control, but that was the only reason he even had a chance at hurting Kronos. He regretted what he did now, but back then it didn't seem like there was any other way.

'I'm a mortal now......does that mean I can never see any of my friends ever again?' Percy didn't have anyone now. The only person he had was his mother.

Percy eventually reached the street his mother lived on. His legs hurt a lot, but Percy was already used to the pain. Sally's apartment however was different today. There was a lot of people gathered around the building, there were several cars parked near the building, it took only a second for Percy to realise that those were cop cars.

'No.....no, even I can't have that bad a luck!' Percy told himself as he ran. His feet pounded against the pavement as he reached his mother's apartment. He took the stairs, he didn't want to wait for the lift.

His breath was sparse, his stamina was back to the level of an ordinary teenage boy. His legs were paining again, but none of that mattered. Percy only had one thing in his mind, 'please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong.'

Percy reached the third floor and turned down the hallway. There standing gaurd were two police officers in front of his mother's apartment.

'No, no this can't be happening!' Percy charged forward.

The two officers were alerted by the sudden movement, "hey you can't come in he-"

"-Get out of my way!" Percy said launching a punch into one of the cop's mouth throwing the man back. Before the other could react Percy ran passed him and into the apartment only to stop dead in his tract the moment he saw what was inside.

There was blood everywhere. The walls were covered with them. The living room was filled with cops and forensic personnel. Percy could see a body in the center of the room, he could peices here and there, but the people blocked his view.

"No," Percy said through paused breath as he fell to his knees, "this can't be happening."

"Get this kid out of here!" a police officer said as the two uniforms outside grabbed Percy pulling him out of the apartment.

"Wait," a voice called out. Kate Beckett walked out of the living room, her gloves were stained with blood. "He's with me."

Percy was pulled out of the apartment and into Castle's. No one was home, Percy sat on the couch witch Beckett kneeling down in front of him.

"Percy..... Percy look at me," Kate spoke in soft gentle tones, "everything is going to be alright. I promise you everything will be fine."

"Is it her," Percy asked as tears welled up in his eyes, "is that blood on you gloves her's?"

Kate looked at her gloves and cursed. She quickly removed them and turned to Percy, "we I want to assure you that you will be taken care off. I promise. I will find the person who did this and-"

"What happened to her?"

Kate looked surprised, "I don't-"

"-WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER!" The policemen outside Castle's apartment barged in with guns drawn. Kate quickly motioned them to stand down and they slowly did.

The detective turned to Percy, "are you sure you want to-"

"-Just tell me," Percy snapped.

"She.....we can't be certain until we have done an autopsy. But it looks like she was mauled by some kind of animal."

Percy's eyes glowed with pure anger, if he had the Le Bete perk with him they would have turned yellow by now. "Do you know what kind?"

Kate shook her head, "no....we don't."

"When?"

"Sometime last night. I heard it happen. I ran into your mother's apartment to try and help her, but by the time I went in......there was nothing I could do. Her last words were, 'tell Percy I am proud of him.'"

Percy looked at Kate as tears slowly filled up his eyes. "T-thank you detective Beckett."

Kate nodded, "Percy why don't you stay here for a while, just until we can find you somewhere else to go."

"I have nowhere else," Percy said.

"No other family?"

Percy shook his head, "I never knew my mother's parents. And....well there is my dad, but I don't know whether he wasn't to have anything to do with me anymore."

Kate nodded, "then stay here. I'll take care this as fast as I can and we will get through this together Percy."

Percy nodded blankly as Kate went outside to deal with the investigation. The moment the door closed Percy was up. The anger in him called out for vengeance, he wanted to scream out at Kate for not getting there sooner. He knew that the mortal police woman would have had no chance against a monster, but he still felt the anger.

'No.....never again. I will never lose myself to my anger ever again,' Percy told himself as he rained in his anger. It was strange doing it without the help of Gamer's mind, it was like scooping out water with your hands.

There was only one person Percy could go to get the help he needed, his dad. The Fates might have abandoned him, and the other Olympians might hate him, but Percy had to believe his dad hadn't given up on him. What he told the detective was true, he didn't know whether his dad wanted anything to do with him, but he had to try.

Percy looked around the apartment and found 100 bucks tucked away in a drawer. It was a lot of money, but for someone like Castle it would be chump change. Percy knew he couldn't walk out the front door, the cops would see him and detain him. So Percy went to the fire escape and got out through that.

Once he was down the fire escape he hailed a cab and asked to be driven to the closest beach, Silver Beach in Parkchester.

Percy spent that time wondering how he was going to talk to his dad. He couldn't use Iris messaged anymore, he had no drachmas. He could try to swim inside and try and find him, but something told Percy his swimming skills aren't going to be what they used to be.

Eventually Percy reached the beach in 30 minutes. He payed the driv 40 dollars and quickly left for the shore. The 'beach' itself wasn't really a beach. It was just a few meters of sand surrounded by building at the shore. But it was technically a beach and Percy hopped this would work.

It was around 10 in the morning, the beach was empty. Percy walked to the waters and stood there. He took a deep breath, "dad, if you can hear me. I need your help."

Percy stood on the beach for hours. Time passed quickly for the mortal boy. Hours came and left and Percy repeated the same thing, "I need your help." Eventually he stopped realising he was even saying it. The words came out, but inside Percy was recalling all that he had done.

He had killed those he had sworn to protect. The only reason he wanted to grow stronger was to protect them, and now all he cared for were gone.

Percy knew only one thing, pain and loss. He could feel the guilt in his heart, the uselessness of regret. He felt anger, he felt fear. The way Clarisse looked at him, the way they all drew their blades on him, that was his greatest nightmare.

His mind was also filled with memories of his mother. The way she smiled, the way she cared for Percy. She was the kindest person he knew. She was the reason Percy wanted to protect others, so that he could be like her.

Percy fell to his knees as he looked up at the setting sun. 'Have I been here all day?' Percy asked himself. Time didn't seem to bother him anymore. Maybe it was because he hurt the Titan of time. A curse that Kronos managed to inflict on him on top of everything else that was going on.

The only thing that mattered to Percy now was his losses. He didn't want to live anymore, he couldn't take it. He had failed his mother, he had failed his father. He lost control and killed people he called family. Tears rolled down his eyes, he looked up at the sea, "dad.....I need you."

"Grrr," Percy heard a growl behind him.

The former demigod turned slowly and there standing at the entrance to the beach were a pair of yellow eyes that belonged to a Hellhound.

He should have felt scared. He should have felt like running away, after all he was now human. But Percy felt neither of those things. Instead he felt calm. He felt relieved. Standing before him was a piece of the world that abandoned him, that left him.

He may not be a demigod, but at the least he could at least die like a demigod.

Percy stood up and faced the beast. His breath was slow, his hands steady. "Well? What are you waiting for? I'm here, eat me!"

The Hellhound snarled and charged. It's mouth opened wide as spit drool off the side. Percy unfocused his eyes. He was ready, 'I'm coming.'

The Hellhound was nearly on top of him. Percy knew this was the end. There was no reason to keep fighting anymore. All of this....it didn't matter. Percy slowly let all of his anger, his fear, his hate go. He was at peace.

The Hellhound bite into his neck and pushed him into the water. Percy gasped as it's fangs tore into his neck. Pain filled his entire being. Percy could feel himself slowly die. His blood filled the sea, slowly mixing with the water.

Percy closed his eyes, 'it is done.'

Darkness took him once again.

'Wake up.'

No

'Wake up.'

No

'Wake up and fight Percy. Fight.'

Go away

'Fight.'

I don't want to

'Fight for yourself.'

I-I don't know if can

'Fight for who you are.'

Who am I?

'Fight not for me, or your family.'

M-my family?

'But fight because you deserve to live. No matter what you have done, you always deserve to live. So fight......because I believe in you.'

Percy's eyes shot open, 'mom?'

Something snapped open in Percy. The will to live grew in him, it grew bigger and bigger. He looked down, the hellhound was still around his neck, Percy could feel it tear into his neck.

'I don't want to die. I don't' want to die!' Percy thought off as he tried to move. The hellhound was still on his neck, Percy had to get it off of him. He needed a weapon.

Percy clicked his feet and the hidden bronze blades in his sneakers popped out. Percy swung his legs up impaling the blades into the monster's stomach and intestine.

The hellhound whined in pain as it let go of Percy's neck running to the side to try and heal itself. Percy grabbed his neck, the blood was flowing freely. The salt water was bring his wounds, but that was alright, the pain meant he was alive.

'Dad, I need you!' Percy thought out, 'please! I need your help!'

"Please!" Percy yelled out. His eyes slowly became heavy, the blood loss was getting to him. His heart was beating slower and slower.

'No....' Percy's arm dropped to the side. Even the pain from the water was fading away, 'I want to live......I want... to live.....'

Percy closed his eyes. 'Please dad....help me....'

Percy could feel the water around him. It stayed just below his neck. Slowly it pulled him in closer and closer. Percy felt his body being submerged into the sea. He slowly felt everything slip away. The salt started to burn even more, but slowly the pain went away.

A sense of calm came over him. His body stopped feeling pain. Percy thought it was the feeling of dying, but the sound of his heartbeat growing stronger told him otherwise.

Percy snapped his eyes open as a smirk came on his face, 'thanks dad.'

The son of Poseidon rose out of the sea and walked onto land. His clothes started to automatically dry themselves and his wounds finished healing. Percy looked at the Hellhound, it growled at him. He could see it was bleeding, but the hunger was still there in it's eyes.

Percy reached into his pocket and pulled out Riptide. He uncapped the blade and it grew to it's half broken form.

Percy turned to the monster, "let's dance shit stain."

The monster jumped at Percy, the son of Poseidon ran forward lowering his body. The hellhound jump over shot clearing Percy all together. The demigod swung his blade and the half destroyed form of Riptide tore through the Hellhound's underbelly.

Percy rolled onto the sand and look back ready to fight. But the Hellhound was already disintegrating. Percy recapped his blade and put it in his pocket. He stepped onto the beach and bowed, 'thank you dad. Thank you mom.'

"Percy?" a voice called out.

Percy turned and saw Kate standing there with Castle at her side. Percy blinked in surprise, "how did you find me?"

"I questioned every taxi driver in the area," Kate said running up to him, "what are you doing here?"

Percy looked at the beach, "the beach calms me down. I didn't.... I didn't want to stay in there."

"Percy you can't-" Kate began to scream when Castle put up a hand silencing her. He turned to Percy and smiled.

"Did it work?"

"Did what work?"

"Did it help you feel better?" Castle asked.

Percy nodded, "yeah."

"Percy," Castle said looking into the young child's eyes, "I don't know the first thing about what you are going through. I know that times like this I should be saying things like, 'I know what you are going through,' or something like that, but I don't. I don't know anything Percy. But I do know this, you are going to get through this. I promise. You can stay with me and Kate for as long as you want, hell I'll even adopt you if you're okay with it. But remember this Percy, you aren't alone."

Percy nodded, "I know... thanks."

Castle nodded and the three walked out of the beach. Percy however wasn't going to simply walk away from this. He had a duty, before it was a duty to others, his mom, his friends, his family. But now they were all gone, what they wanted didn't matter. All that remained was what Percy wanted....and Percy wanted revenge.

1 week later;

It had been a week since Percy stayed with the Castles. The week had been filled with meeting with the NYPD, counseling sessions with a court ordered shrink and the occasional pep talk from Kate.

Over all Percy didn't get a single second for himself. But Percy hadn't been wasting his time. He had been planning his revenge. Percy had gotten most of his mother's stuff on day 5. He had gotten the apartment, which was in her name, her personal item and most importantly the Lotus Hotel and Casino card he gave her.

The unlimited money Percy would have using that card would be instrumental in getting Percy to wherever Kronos is hiding. That is if he ever found out where he was hiding.

Percy found himself sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. Today was the first time in days that Kate and Castle weren't looking over his shoulder. He liked them, but sometimes he felt they were over caring. He was basically a stranger to them, he didn't understand why they cared so much for him. Percy figured it was guilt on Kate's part, but Castle was a mystery.

As Percy finished his cup a voice called out, "you have some free time."

The voice was familiar to Percy. The son of Poseidon looked up and saw his half brother Triton stand before him in a mortal suit with a cane by his side.

"Triton?" Percy asked in surprise.

The man nodded, "yes. May I take a seat?"

"Please," Percy motioned for the seat next to his own. The God sat down and Percy began, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to help you."

"Help me? Help me with what?"

"Your revenge of course."

"Why isn't dad here?"

Triton sighed, "Olympus has fallen into chaos. Without you as the leader of the demigods Olympus greatest asset has lost all use. The demigods are still recovering from Kronos's attack.....and yours."

Percy put his head down in shame, "I-I....I didn't mean to."

Triton nodded, "I know. And so does father. In fact everyone in camp believes that as well."

Percy's head snapped up so fast Triton was afraid the boy might have accidentally gotten whiplash "they belive me?"

Triton smiled, "of course. After all you did for them, did you really believe they would abandon you so quickly."

Percy lowered his head, "the last time I saw them they looked at me like I was a monster. They had their weapons pointed at me, and I can't really blame them."

"Yes, it took some time. But people began to realise that you would have never done something like that in a million years. In fact the only reason they haven't come to find you is because the Fate's have forbidden any contact with by the divine world."

Percy blinked, "then how are you here?"

"The Fates command a lot, but there is one thing that can over power their orders. A debt."

Percy nodded, "so you are using the debt you owe me for saving Mera to speak to me."

Triton nodded, "yes. This is why father couldn't come himself. He had already pushed the line making you his champion, if he meet you in person-"

"-Wait what? Champion? I thought he restored my powers?"

Triton shook his head, "no. The Fates took them from you for good. Father however has the freedom to choose anyone he wishes to be his champion, and he chose you. Obviously this put him on the hot seat for a while, hence why it took so long for me to come to you."

Percy nodded, his powers had been weaker than before. They were weaker than the first time he had them. He figured it was just because he was getting used to the power once again but now it made sense.

Percy looked up, "so how are you going to help me?"

Triton pulled out a blank piece of paper from his coat pocket and slid it towards Percy, "this has the location of Kronos's base. Since defeating you and destroying camp he hasn't really been hiding."

Percy picked up the paper and read it, 'Mount Othrys, now Mt Tamalpais.'

Percy nodded, "thanks."

"So what exactly is your plan?"

"Go in there and kick some ass."

"You won't live," Triton said with worry in his voice.

Percy shook his head, "no. I will. I will go in there and kill Kronos where he stands."

"You could barely do it with all you powers. Now you are barely better than a mortal."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

Triton sighed, "no. But at the very least do not go in alone. Go back to camp Percy, try to talk to them."

Percy shook his head, "no. You said it yourself, the Fates were clear. Those who help me die. You are taking a big risk just coming here."

Triton grumbled "is there no one else you could ask?"

Percy thought about it. He did have a few people, but calling them would endanger their lives and Percy didn't want that. Percy sighed, "you are right Triton, I am probably going to die. In fact I was ready to die before, but I decided against it because I still hadn't gotten my revenge. I didn't want to die then because Kronos still lived. I am going there and I will make sure Kronos does not leave there alive. At the very least I will give him something to remember me by."

Triton scoffed, "a mortal is going to try and fight Kronos? Now this I would like to see."

Percy smiled and got off his seat, "you just might bother. YOu just might. Oh, and give my love to Mera."

Triton nodded and the two sons of Poseidon departed, knowing full well this would be the last time they would see each other.

2 days later;

Percy sat in his train compartment watching the landscape pass by. A red mountain climbers bag sat by his side and a new black leather jacket was neatly folded next to him.

Percy had run away the day after he meet Triton. He had left a note for Castle and Beckett to find and this time he made sure not to be spotted by any road cameras. He went first to Boston and talked with Biggy, his contact in Abyss. After some begging Percy managed to get the name of someone who sold 'special weapons'. Percy had given the Lotus Casino card in exchange for the weapon in question. It was a high price, but he wouldn't need it after this.

The train pulled up in San Francisco and the moment Percy stepped out he felt strange, like a person who lived in a world made out of blue everything seeing red for the first time. He didn't know why, but he felt like he shouldn't be here, which probably meant this was exactly where he was supposed to be.

Percy took his big red bag and quickly hailed a cab. The cab took him all the way to the bottom of Mt. Tamalpais but no further. Percy payed the man and got out. He looked upon the mountain and saw something more.

Like Mount Olympus floated above the Empire State Building, Mount Othrys floated above Mt. Tamalpais. There was a common base between the two mountains, but the mortals couldn't see it. Percy walked to the top of the mountain and quickly reached the base of Mount Othrys.

There was no path leading up to the top of the Titan's mountain, there was only a rock wall. Luckily, Percy came prepared. Percy took out mountain climbing gear out of his big red bag and quickly readied himself. He put in climbing gloves and readied the rope and picks.

Percy tried to use the pick to dig into the face of the mountain but quickly found the mortal tool to be useless. 'So much for that idea. Sigh, might as well go the old fashion way.'

Percy threw away all the climbing gears he got, they were useless now and would only hold him down. Percy grabbed an edge along the mountain's surface and used it as a hold to manually climb the mountain.

Fear, panic and doubt all began to enter Percy's mind, but with practise Percy learned to mimic the ability of Gamers mind and squashed all the negative emotions. It wasn't as thorough or fast as Gamer's mind, but it kept him alive.

Percy now hanged 90 feet off the ground. His hands were starting to go cold, his leg's were sweaty. He didn't dare look down, the only thing he cared to see was the top.

Suddenly his grip on the rock surface slipped. Percy found himself falling down ata breakneck speed. He felt the wind fly across his face. 'I need to do something!' Percy thought out, panic rose but the adrenaline kicked in before that settled in. Percy acted on instinct, he reached inside his pocket and pulled out Riptide. He uncapped the blade and plunged it into the side of the mountain.

Surprising the celestial bronze blade broke the rocky surface, and slowed his fall. But Percy could feel this wasn't enough. He immediately clicked his heels causing the blades inside his shoes to pop out. He plunged them into the mountain face and his descent suddenly stopped.

The force of the sudden stop all most threatened to pussh Percy off of the mountain surface, but the son of Poseidon quickly grabbed the mountain face with his free hand and pulled closely.

He looked up, 'I'm not going to die like this.' Percy then started to climb up again. He went faster and faster. The blades on his foot were a big help, he no longer had to worry about footing for his feet. Percy could tell Riptide wasn't going to be much help in a fight, but it was the only weapon he had, and he would use it.

It took an hour, but eventually Percy reached the top. He pulled himself onto the cliff and rested. The climb had been tough on him, without his near god like stamina Percy come to realise what it truly meant to be human.

Percy stood up, he looked at the castle in front of him and a small part was afraid. The entire castle looked like it was carved out of one single black marble. The castle glistened like a black diamond as the sun's rays reflected off of it.

Percy steeled himself, he pushed his fears and doubts to the side, anything he felt didn't matter. All that mattered was what he was going to do, what he had to do. Percy walked into the castle, the door were wide open, almost like he was expected.

Green greek fire's light up the interior of the castle. In the corner of Percy's eyes he could see figures in the shadow moving. They however didn't attack him, and he knew why.

The long corridor lead to the main hall of the castle. There, almost like he was waiting for him, was Kronos.

A solid black marble throne stood in the center of the room with diamonds and other precious stones embedded in it. Kronos was with both arms flat on the armrest and sober smile on his face.

"So you have come," Kronos said rising from the seat.

"Yeah," Percy said taking off his red bag throwing towards the center of the room, "I figured I owe you pay back for everything you did."

"Everything I did? I heard it was you who killed all those demigods," Kronos said with a smirk.

Percy leveled his broken blade forward, "I'm not falling for the taunt Kronos. How's the arm by the way?"

The Titan smiled, "Like you said, I'm not falling for the taunt. My arm has healed and my power restored, but tell me, if you couldn't defeat me at your best, what makes you think you can at your weakest? You have a broken sword, a broken spirit and a mortal body."

Percy narrowed his eyes, "you're wrong about one thing, my spirit isn't broken. You did manage to break me.... For some time I truly wanted to die. But then I realised that if I did, I would never have my revenge on you."

Kronos smiled, "as stubborn as your father. Or maybe your mother? My assassins tell me she didn't scream while they tore her apart. She was in pain, but she didn't give them the pleasure of her screams. They even recorded the session for me to watch, but I was so disappointed with what I saw, I like it when they scream."

Percy charged forward as anger fueled his strength. The titan laughed as Percy swung at his head. Kronos doged in the last moment and the two began their dance. Percy would attack and Kronos would wait until the last moment before dodging.

Kronos moved all around the room taunting Percy, letting him get close enough to touch before moving away at the last second. Percy was getting tired already, the climb to the top had already drained him of his strength. He could barely keep Riptide up.

"So this is what the champion of Olympus has been reduced to? A mere mortal with a broken blade trying and failing to fight a battle he barely has the energy to fight. I feel pity for you Jackson, you are an honorable person, and I respect that. But you are also the son of my son and for that sin I cannot forgive you."

"Eat shit," Percy said as he pushed himself forward in a sudden burst of speed. His blade almost had Kronos at the neck, but the titan simply moved backwards to dodge, 'NOW!'

The red bag Percy carried exploded outwards with water tendrils that grabbed Kronos's foot. The Titan was surprised, he couldn't move in time. The water held him in place and Percy pushed the sword deeper cutting into the titan's neck.

Percy rolled across the ground and commanded the water to attack Kronos and crush his neck. However the moment the water surround the titan it started to boil.

"ENOUGH!" Kronos shouted as energy exploded outwards. The water was vaporised instantly and Percy was pushed into the wall of the room.

"I humoured you boy, and that was my mistake," Kronos appeared in front of Percy and picked him up by the hair, "a mistake I will not repeat."

Percy smiled through his swollen eye and bloody lips. He then spat into Kronos's eyes, "bite me motherfucker."

The Titan growled as he threw Percy across the room. The son of Poseidon hit skidded across the black stone floor.

"Get him Lord Kronos!" Percy heard the voice of Hyperion shout out.

"Kill the bastard!" another loud voice said.

Percy slowly got up and saw Kronos approach him. The Titan pressed his foot on top of Percy's chest, "any last words?"

Percy remained silent and looked into Kronos's eyes.

"Very well, then die in silence Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon," the titan lifted his foot and brought it down hard on top of Percy.

Boom!

Percy felt his body break into the marble below. His entire rib cage broke and collapsed downwards. Blood leaked everywhere.

Kronos lifted his leg and brought it down again.

Boom!

Percy felt his stomach being ripped apart as his insides spill outwards. He knew Kronos was just playing with him, one blow on a mortal from a Titan would have turned him into paste. He wanted to make Percy suffer.

Kronos lifted his foot up again and brought it over Percy's head. It came down when Percy spoke, "wait."

The foot stopped an inch from Percy's nose. Kronos put the foot to the side and looked down, "what?"

"Inside the bag," Percy whispered before closing his eyes.

Kronos looked at the red bag Percy brought with him. It was torn to pieces from the water that came out of it. Kronos approached the bag and picked it up. The inside were filled with broken water bottles and climbing gear, but underneath all that the Titan spotted something else. Something beeping.

Beep. Beep.

Kronos tore the bag apart and reached inside pulling out a large oval shaped device. He looked it over and his golden eyes widened as he recognized the symbol for radiation printed on the object's side. On the surface of the device was a heart beat monitor with a slowly reducing heart rate.

"What have you done!" Kronos roared turning to Percy.

Percy smiled without opening his eyes, "I have brought your death."

Percy had traded in his Lotus card for this weapon. A nuclear warhead that was tied to his heart beat. Slowly Percy felt his life slip away. He could hear the panicked voice of Kronos in the back of his mind. He smiled, 'fuck you asshole.'

Kronos tried to use his powers to freeze Percy and the bomb in time. But the moment he froze Percy the bomb stopped receiving the heartbeat signal and exploded in Kronos's arms. The blast took out the entirety of Mount Othrys, none of the Titans survived.

Darkness.

Darkness came for hims again.

Percy opened his eyes and found himself surrounded by darkness again. 'Am I dead?'

The darkness filled his very being, Percy didn't resiste.

'If I'm dead then why am I not at DOA records?'

Suddenly a flash of light exploded shining a spotlight on Percy.

"Hello?" the young man asked, "is anyone there?"

"Greetings young one," a voice called out from the darkness. Suddenly a bright green light exploded right in front of Percy.

Percy waited for his eyes to get used to the intensity and saw a giant green whale. It had four flippers instead of two and it's very essence glowed green. On it's belly was a symbol, it was a circle with a horizontal bar on the top and bottom. The whale floated in mid air as every inch of it's body glowed with green power.

Percy felt his power increase just by being near this creature. It was like this thing gave him the will to do anything, his confidence as through the roof!

"Who are you?" Percy asked in wonder.

"I am In, the entity of willpower," the giant whale spoke, "I was created when life could first move on it's own accord. I have lived millions of years across all of time and space, and I come to you now for your trail."

"My trail? What do you mean?"

"The world you lived through right now was your trail. You believed that you were simply going through a trail to forge a weapon, but that is not true, it is so much more."

Percy blinked in realization, "then you mean... I never really came out of that trance? Am I still in the trail? Was all that I lived through this past week an illusion?"

The green whale nodded, "yes. That was a test. The trail you invoked through your spell was an ancient and powerful one. It would put you up to be judged by all 9 entities of the universe. We give you an impossible situation, a world that you cannot possibly hope to live in, and we break you. And in that moment of despair and torture, at your lowest point in life, we see who you really are."

Percy sighed in relief, "so that mean's my mom isn't dead. The camp is still alive and...I never killed anyone."

The whale nodded, "yes mortal. That is true."

"So did I pass?"

"There is no pass or fail in this test," I explained, "all who go through this test will die. It is not a test to see whether you pass or fail, but to see what you are made off."

"And what am I made off?"

Suddenly a green crystal rose out of the darkness in front of Percy. It was diamond shaped and as big as Percy was.

"Look and see your trials complete," Ion spoke as suddenly an image came up in the crystal.

The image was of Percy dieing at the beach. The hellhound had it's jaws around Percy's neck and was closing down on him. The Will to live slowly died in Percy's eyes, before they suddenly exploded with will power. The will to live.

The image then changed, it became the scene Percy was just in. He saw himself attacking Kronos. He saw his determination in his eyes, the sheer will to fight despite knowing that he couldn't win.

"You have shown great will Perseus Jackson," Ion spoke as suddenly the green crystal started to collapse on itself in the form of a long oval, "your will power will forge the shape of your weapon."

"T-Thank you."

The whale nodded, "you are worthy. I give you also this Perseus Jackson," a flash of light and Percy saw before him a green scale, "it is one of my scales. Use it however you please, but be warned for it has power you cannot begin to understand."

Percy nodded and the scale vanished. The green whale then moved to the side as the green was suddenly replaced by red.

A huge red bull spread in front of Percy. It had four horns and a long pair of tusks. It's body was bigger than it's feet could support as it floated in mid air.

The bull narrowed its eyes at Percy, "I am The Butcher, the embodiment of rage. I was born after the first murder happened. And you Perseus Jackson have the capacity for great anger."

The green crystal then changed to red. Percy looked and the image of him fighting the dragon and Kronos appeared.

"Your anger is your greatest tool, it will empower you in battle and give you reason to fight."

The red crystal then green bright red veins that crawled through it.

"For long you have always sought to control your rage Jackson and have failed. For my gift to you is this," suddenly a flash of light blinded Percy but left him feeling more powerful, "I have removed the limitations on your curse. When in rage now you will be in control as long as you wish to. Rage is powerful, but it is nothing without something to target that rage with."

"Y-You cured me of Le Bete?"

The bull nodded, "yes I have."

"Thank you," Percy bowed and the bull then stepped aside along with Ion. Then an orange flash of light and a new being appeared. It was an orange snake with a circle on top of it's head.

The snake looked down at Percy, "I am Ophidian, the entity of greed. I wassss born when the first being ate something that it did not need."

The crystal in front of Percy turned orange now as the snake continued, "you do not have a greed for material wealth in your heart, but greed existssss in another form."

The crystal then displayed images not from Percy's trials but from all the times he leveled up. That smile he got when he saw the extra stat points, the laughter he got when defeating enemies.

"My greed.....is the greed for power?"

The snake nodded "yesss. You desire above all, power. Be it for good or bad issss inconsequential. You desssssire power, and that is your obsession. Greed will push you towardssss your goalssss."

The crystal then began to crack even more as lines of orange joined the lines of red.

"For my gift to you, I will give you the power to enssslave otherssss with your might," Ophidian opened it's jaws wide and sent a blast of energy into Percy's body, "your want for power will attract those weaker than you. They will be drawn to you like flies to a flame"

Percy blinked at what the snake said but before he could say anything the entity simply moved the side.

In a flash of yellow the next entity showed up turning the crystal yellow. This entry looked like a giant cross between a flying mantis and a dragon. It radiated free, but Percy found himself relaxes in front of the giant bug.

"I am Parallax, the entity of fear. I was born at the dawn of sentient life, for as long as beings have dreams, they also have nightmares. Look into the crystal and see your trails fulfilled."

Percy looked and saw himself being surrounded by the camp members. He saw then hold their blades up against him, and he saw the fear in his eyes.

"You have faced your greatest fear and surpassed it," Parallax spoke, "for that fear shall save you from death. Fear will keep you alert, and fear will inspire you to never be weak."

The crystal grew yellow lines that intersected with the orange and the red as Parallax continued, "I do not have a gift for you. But I do have advice. I will answer three questions for you in the future," suddenly a yellow ball appeared in front of Percy and then disappears, "use that to ask me whatever you wish."

Percy bowed, "thank you."

The yellow bug moved to the side as the darkness was now fought back by Percy's favorite colour, blue. The crystal changed to blue now with the orange, red and yellow lines still etched into it.

Slowly the blue light took the form of a bird. The bird looked beautiful with wide wings and two long tails. The bird resembled a peacock but the way it stood, prideful but at the same time compassionate.

"I am Adara," the bird spoke softly, "and I am the entity of hope. I was born when the first sentient life performed the first prayer and I exist everywhere. Look into the crystal and see your trail fulfilled."

Percy looked and saw once again home at the sea being attack by a Hellhound. Percy saw himself kick hi hidden knifes into the monster's body before slowly sink into the ocean. Percy remembered this moment, he prayed. He prayed and prayed to his father never giving up hope, he knew that his father would save him, and that belief turned out to be true.

"You hope is great Perseus, you faith in your family and fellow man is without question. But beyond all that you inspire hope."

The image then changed. Percy saw himself fighting Hyperion for the first time in camp. He saw himself defend the camp. He then saw himself bring back the souls of his dead friends, he saw the demigods look at him with hope and wonder in their eyes. The image then changed to the time Percy saved Mera, than to the time he the 24 demigods. He saw the faces of all the children of the minor Gods and a few other campers.

"Hope while a great emotion to have, it is even greater to give. And you have given plenty for all. We cannot interfere with the Fates, else I would make you my champion. I can however give you a blessing."

A blue ball of light flew from Adara to Percy. The bird sung in joy, "from now on you will grow stronger and stronger the more people you inspire. For every life you give hope to, you will become stronger. Like a wolf in a pack, you will become stronger the bigger the pack."

Percy bowed, "thank you Adara. I do not know what to say."

The bird smiled, "no Percy Jackson. Thank you."

The bird moved to the side and an indigo light took over. The light took the form of a giant four limbs jellyfish with suckers all over it's body. In the center between its limbs was one purple eyes that looked at Percy.

"I am Proselyte, the entity of compassion. Where rage comes from murder and hope from prayer, compassion is given to all. I was formed when hope battled rage and am only found in the hearts of good people. And you Perseus Jackson are a good person. Look into the crystal."

Percy looked and this time it showed him at the Lotus Casino saving the several demigods there. The image then changed to the time Percy sailed the wrong direction needlessly wasting time on his quest to save Mera.

"You have done things that were never asked of you. If you had never saved those demigods no one would have known. If you had left Mera in that deep water, no one would have blamed you. But you chose to go out of your way to save them and for that you Perseus Jackson are a hero. Remember compassion ensures that the next day will be a betters on."

The crystal, now purple, was covered with similar lines mixing well with the other colours. Percy now however began to see a pattern. Each line moved from the outside to the inside in four different directions. Soon however they all meet at the center as all the girls started to mix well with each other.

"For my gift to you I grant you this," a purple ball appeared in front of Percy and then promptly disappeared, "the power of empathy. I realise that understanding others feelings is not something important to you right now. But after war, peace can only be maintained by understanding one another."

Percy bowed again, "thank you."

The celepod moved to the side and darkness took over once again. Percy waited for the next light being to show up but nothing happened. Percy waited and just when he thought to give up, the crystal turned violet.

A bright violet light appeared in front of Percy but it took no form. It simple existed in the form of light as it began to talk.

"I am love. I am the emotion of love. Unlike the other's I do not have a form to call upon as loves comes in many forms. I am created again and again in the hearts of all life. For you Perseus I look like this."

The violet light then transformed into a tall elfish looking woman with a bow and arrow strapped to her back. Her body looked delicate like a flower but Percy could feel the energy roll off of her.

"Love cannot be shown. Love cannot be taught. You love, and that is all. My trail does not have a time limit as there is no way to prove your love is true. Love is nothing but what you make of it."

The crystal did not show any image to Percy this time and instead violet lines simply ran through it like before.

"I cannot give you any gifts Perseus, I have not the power to do so. But I can give you a piece of advice," the being smiled at Percy, "love comes in many forms and in many sources. Do not try to stick to only one path. Look at all, and open your eyes to the feeling of others. After all, you have plenty of love to go around."

Percy blushed at the comment but said nothing. The violet light then moved to the side and Percy realised that all the entities now stood behind him in order of appearances. Percy turned around and faced them, "is this it? Is the flashbacks scene over?"

Some of the entities chuckled in amusement while Ion spoke up, "no there are two more entities you have to meet."

Just as I said that the darkness suddenly drew. Just then the spotlight on Percy exploded outwards burning like fire. The top began white while the bottom became black. Percy felt his whole world turn sideways as the black and white slowly moved from the top to the side.

Suddenly two figures appeared out of the two lights. Out of the darkness came a zombies figure in black robes with a sytch by his side. And out of the white light came a thin wiry figure with six angle wings and a halo on top.

"Greeting human," the black entity spoke, "I am Necron, the embodiment of death. I represent the death of all, even the immortal."

"And I am the Entity," the figure in white spoke, "the being responsible for all life in the universe."

"You are the first human to have passed our test," Necron spoke.

"The first to finish the task of all nine entities," the Entity spoke, "many have tried, and only few have even succeeded in completing the trail of even one entity."

"You have mastered death by embracing it," Necron spoke as the crystal turned black showing Percy the image of his dead body before the nuclear bomb exploded.

"And you have sacrificed all to preserve life," the Entity spoke as the crystal changed to white, but the image stayed the same.

"For your accomplishment I give you this," Necron spoke as he summoned a black ball that disappears into Percy, "the power to call anyone dead back to life, if they were reincarnated then you will be presented with a copy of their soul. They will appear in their natural bodies in any form you wish for. But be warned they may only stay for a limited time."

"And I give you this," the Entity spoke, summoning a white box, "you will need this in the future. For now keep it safe."

Percy bowed to them both, "thank you."

The entities nodded and spoke together, "remember, there is no life without death and no death without life."

The entities then all began speaking at once, "you, pilgrim of Greece, have completed the tasks of the soul. You have reforged yourself into a better you. Go now and remember what you have learnt. And take with you our gifts and strength."

The crystal in front of Percy went blank as suddenly white and black lines grew along it as well. The crystal then started to vibrate violently as Percy grabbed it with both hands. He held onto it tightly and didn't' let go.

"Now go Perseus Jackson!" the more they spoke the more violently the crystal shock, "go fulfill your destiny!"

The crystal exploded outwards as suddenly everything went white.

Outside;

"Guys!" Thalia shouted alerting the gathered demigods. They all turned and saw Percy's prone body moving. The barrier around him slowly disappeared as the cauldron began to glow bright white.

Suddenly a bright pillar of light exploded outwards covering Percy in it and blasting everyone around to their backs.

"What the hell is going on?!" Michael shouted out.

"I don't know!" Annabeth shouted back.

The pillar of light slowly disappeared into nothing leaving behind the glowing form of Percy Jackson. He glowed like white hot metal, his eyes shined green as the rest of his body slowly turned back to normal. On his right stood a brand new weapon.

It was a bright blue trident with white lines going along it's body. Below the prongs was a big white circle with three lines going from it towards the three prongs. Below the three blades were two large blades protruding outwards with a slight upwards curve. The trident was as big as Percy was tall and the body was covered with leather for a good grip.

Anavátiskýma,

The weapon of Percy Jackson, formed from the fang of Janai'ngo and is tempered with blood of his parents. Since finishing the tasks of the emotional entities this weapon is forever bound to him.

Note: spinning the weapon will turn it from trident mode to sword mode and vice versa. To transform into a pen simply give a mental command.

Powers-

Can freely summon water from the tip. Cost - 100 MP per gallon.

Stronger command over the sea.

Allows for user to give large scale commands to all sentient aquatic life.

Will always return to owner's pocket.

Durability- It will only break if Percy dies.

Attack - 100,000

Special modes: Each emotion channeled through this weapon will give forth to a new form. Cost 500 MP per second

Rage- 4 X Attack, special ability- causes a people to go into a rage filled frenzy.

Greed- 5 X Loot, special ability - causes automatic gathering of loot.

Fear- -50% power, cause targets to witness what they fear the most.

Will- Escalation of power equal to the amount of will power supplied. Limit- none.

Hope- 2 X Attack, gives a 50% boost to all allies

Compassion- 20% chance of enemy surrendering and turning into an ally

Love- Summons a field of protection. Strength and size depends on intensity of emotion.

Special conditions for Life and Death: channel all emotions;

Life- bring back the recently dead, cost - 1 day of user's own life.

Death- send a wave of death, cost - user will spend one hour in the fields of punishment for every person he killed.

'Wave rider,' Percy thought, 'so that's your name.'

He turned to his new weapon and spun it with one hand. The trident slowly collapsed in on itself as the three blades of the tridents turned into water. The body of the trident shrunk down to a hand and a half grip. The two curved blades along the side of the trident bent towards the center, tacking on the form of a greek leaf blade with a split down the middle that was covered with water.

Percy now held a blade similar to the structure of Riptide with the blade resembling the nib of a fountain pen. Even it's special powers was to turn into a pen, just like Riptide. Maybe because he used Riptide in creating the weapon, it is so similar to it. Percy flipped the blade around once more and the blade turned into a blue fountain pen.

Ping!

Quest completed!

Create your own weapon!

1- A piece of the monster powerful enemy you have ever defeated (Completed)

2- The blood of the person/persons you care about the most (Completed)

3- A peice of an item that you hold dear to your heart (Completed)

4- A drop of your blood (Completed)

Reward;

One new super cool weapon!

+100,000 Exp!

+ 20,000 Exp for every emotional spectrum concurred.

+ 20 points for every emotional spectrum concurred.

Total Exp gained!

280,000 Exp

Total Points gained!

180

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

You have leveled up three times!

Percy Jackson

Health- 11,550/11,550 (+1000) = 12,550

Mana- 6,500/6,500 (+1000) = 7,500 (+20% more mana, +1,500) = 9,000

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-42 Exp- 9,260/117,000

Race-Demigod

STR-55(+20)=75

VIT-86(+10+20)=116

DEX-50(+10+20)=80

INT-83

WIS-53

LUC-50

POINTS- 279

MONEY- 488,043$/ 556D

Percy Jackson is a demigod, the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class, that has since changed, he is now considered a genius in battle and is considered very academically gifted. Percy loves his mother, and every demigod in camp and will do anything to protect them all.

Percy closed all the boxes when suddenly more came about.

You have gained new powers!

Skills;

Enslavement, Lv- MAX

You if you succeed in snaring an individual's attention and or interest, you have a 50% chance of controlling them.

60% if said individual if half as strong as you are.

70% if they are one third as strong as you are.

80% if they are one fifth as strong as you are.

This is a skill you will need to use consciously.

Empathy, Lv- MAX

You will understand the emotions of others. This is a skill you can only use consciously.

Necromancy, Lv- 1 (0%)

A branch of magic that involves magic surrounding the dead or the un-dead.

Skills,

Revival of the dead, Lv- MAX

Brings back the spirits of the dead in their natural bodies. Limit- 1 time per day. No limit on the number of revived, the only limit is the ability of the user to channel the powers of death.

Note: If the soul of the person is unavailable then a copy will be made of the soul which posses all of the original soul's knowledge and memories.

Perk;

Wolf pack- + 5% increase in all stats, attacks and skills for every person that fights by your side.

Note: this perk is only active during combat.

A perk has been updated!

· Le Bete- gives +20 to all every time Percy gets angry. For every person Percy kills while in this berserk rage he will gain+2 stat points. Note: Percy will have full control while in this mode.(Permanent)

Items;

Scale of Ion,

A scale from the entity of willpower. The scale can be used for a variety of spells and rituals. It is unknown what happens when one consumes a scale.

Ball of Parallax,

Simply ask this ball anything and if it is known, Parallax will answer you.

Amount of times it can be used- 3

Box of the Entity,

A unknown box which will never open unless the time is right.

Suddenly Percy felt knowledge and power enter him. He fell to his knees from the rush of it all. It was almost painful, but the feeling of having his powers back made up for it. The trials may have all been an illusion, but Percy had still lived a week in his own personal hell.

"Percy?" Thalia asked stepping up to him, "are you okay?"

The son of Poseidon smiled, "never better." He stood up in shaking feet, they had been kneeling on the ground for a long time. Percy stepped off of the Fist of Zeus and landed on the ground,

"Percy be careful," Michael said approaching to help his friend.

Percy smiled and grabbed his friend in a hug, "you're alright. Thanks the Gods you're alright."

Michael blinked, "ah....did you hurt your head or something?"

"Well he was in that trance for an hour," Annabeth said, "who knows what happen-"

"-You're alive too!" Percy yelled out as he grabbed Annabeth into a hug as well. He then turned to Thalia, "and you too!"

Percy launched himself at Thalia grabbing her in a big hud tacking in the scent of pine, "Percy? Are you okay?"

Percy smiled as he broke the hug, "I'm fine....I'm just happy to be alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 11 21
this story I made when I first started College so I thought it might be fun to upload it. I do not own anything, except the story.
195 0 6
You guys know your roles. Don't ask me. I gave you the link. Don't complain that you can't memorize your lines because you don't have a copy. Questio...
27.1K 563 5
Disclaimer: I decided to publish the story again. This story was inspired by a fanfiction I've read before and I just added some twist to satisfy my...
6.8K 216 19
I had this story on Otakufanfic.com, but I figured that since it got over 1,000 Read Counts, then it's good enough for Wattpad lol. It's not edited p...