Percy Jackson and The Game

By TheNorseGodling

I do not claim any ownership of this story. I merely reuploaded it onto this website because I was able to vi... More

Chapter 1 Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 13

3.7K 72 131
By TheNorseGodling

Chapter 13:

From camp Percy and his teammates got into the caamp van, which kind of looked like the kind you kidnapped children in. Their driver was named Argus, a being made by Hera as a security gaurd for the camp. He was covered in eyes and didn't really speak, he was the first step for every campers quest.

Soon they came to the bus terminal in the outskirts of Manhattan and they waved goodbye to Argus who smiled. Percy then went to the bus terminal and got three tickets to a trip straight to L.A.

Soon the three were waiting for their bus as a quite atmosphere settled between them. Percy spoke up breaking the silence, "so.....the nymphs at camp are kind of cute huh?"

Luke chuckled, "hell of an ice breaker Percy."

Grover laughed, "yeah. When we ever have an awkward situation we want to get out off we'll call you."

Percy shrugged, "well at least I'm trying something."

"Well you're not wrong," Luke said with a grin, "they are pretty hot."

"Yup," Grover nodded his head, "the perfect creature of nature. They are smart, beautiful and very....healthy."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Percy asked with a knowing smile.

"Well yeah I do but ah..... please don't tell her I said that. She will kill me, very very slowly," Grover said with a pleading look.

"I don't know. It did seem like you loved the nymphs a whole lot. Especially their....healthy bodies. What do you think Percy? Should we tell Juniper?" Luke asked turning to Percy who was looking a little confused.

"Wait quick question when you guys say healthy bodies you mean like the fact that they are very good swimmer right?" Percy asked with a questioning look on.

"Ah...no Percy we don't," Grover replied with a sigh, "what we mean is...ah...gods why did I have to be the one to explain the birds and the bees to you? Why I mean is-"

"Boobs," Luke cut in, "we were talking about how the nymphs have huge jugs."

Percy's face went red and he finally got the picture. Now that he thought about it the nymphs that beat him up the other day did have some huge....ah...boobs. Wait why am I stammering in my own head, that's just silly. Let's try this some more times so that I don't stammer, boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs. There we go. Wait a minute....

"So wait when Grover was talking about their healthy bodies he was talking about thier boobs?"

Luke and Grover nodded and the former replied, "yup, perverted little goat."

"Hey!" Grover cried out.

"Then we definitely go tell Juniper," Percy replied and smiled seeing Grover's frightened look.

Thier bus came soon after that and Percy and the other two got on quickly. They sat in the middle where there were fewer people with Percy and luke on one side and Grover on the other. Poor Satyr had to sit next to a fat man in a wife beater who smelled like beer and nachos. But better him than me.

As the trip began the last two passengers got on and immediately Percy's Bloodlust detect went off;

Ping!

Bloodlust detected! In front of you - Tisiphone and Megaera!

Percy recognized the names immediately. They were the other two furies, Alecto's sisters. Well shit now what. Percy looked around nervously and realised the back of the bus was less crowded with the last three rows deserted.

"Luke Grove get up and follow me," Percy said and got up from his seat. He then turned to see them look at him questionably, "now."

Luke nodded and Grover was more than happy to abandon his seat. "What's going on Percy?" Luke asked with worry in his voice.

"How good are you at manipulating the mist?" Percy asked as he sat in the last row occupying the center seat getting a view down the bus at the two Furies who were slowly passing the middle of the bus.

"Very, why?"

"We have two monsters on our tail, when I say so put the mist up around the back three rows and make sure the mortals can't hear us."

Luke nodded, "okay but I won't be able to hold it up and fight," Luke said as he sat at Percy's right and started to suddenly use the mist, the Furies were now five rows away.

"Grover when I say so grab the one on my left, got it?"

"R-right Percy," Grover said stammering and took his seat to Percy's left.

Percy then lowered his head to look like he was sleeping and the Furies were now in front of him and the others as Percy felt Luke use the Mist to block out everything else.

"We were waiting for you sea spawn," said one of the them with a raspy voice.

"Ah I'm sorry but who are you?" Percy asked with a confused look on his face.

"We are the Furies Tisiphone and Megaera," said the other, "and you killed our sister!"

Luke's eyes went wide and grover became white. "Oh yeah now I remember," I said with a look of recollection, "in my defence the bitch failed me in pre-algebra." The two sisters growled and Percy quickly opened up his inventory, "now Grover!"

The Satyr grabbed one of them while Percy quickly took out Riptide and shoved the other one down the rows of seats on his right. He then swung Riptide and cut off her head. He then moved, not even looking at her body as it turned into dust, and kicked the other Fury into the left row of seat.

Percy then swung Riptide at her and cut her along her left arm, but she wasn't dead. She then jumped out of the seat and grabbed Percy by the neck and pushed him into the opposite row.

Percy then struggled to hold her hands away from his neck as he rolled over over the golden dust of the recently killed Fury. "Stop rolling all over my sister's decomposing body!"

"Then stop trying to kill me!" Percy cried back and then managed to kick the fury off of him. He then jumped on the seat and pulled up Riptide and swung downwards at the Fury cutting off her right arm.

"AH!" Grover scream dwarfing the cry of pain coming from the Fury as the goat man fainted at the sight of blood. The Fury held her stump in pain and tried to make a break for it by running away.

"Percy stop her! I can't control the Mist beyond the fifth row!" Luke cried out as his face was red from holding up an illusion.

"Right!" Percy then ran after her, and just as she reached the end of the fifth row caught her by the collar of her shirt. Percy then pulled and threw her over his shoulder. He then stood up straight and looked at the Fury as she tried to crawl up and scratch his eyes out with her nails.

"Fucking die already!" Percy cried out as he began to panick. He swung Riptide widely and accidentally he hit her behind the head knocking her out cold. "Ah... I totally mean to do that."

"Well what are you waiting for? Kill her!" Luke called out as he slowly reduced the size of the Mist barrier he held up.

"No," Percy replied with a savage grin, "let's send a message. Luke, you wouldn't happen to have a permanent marker would you?"

Luke then grinned as well and pulled out a pen, "never leave camp without it."

Percy then put away Riptide and grabbed the pen. He then started to draw all over the Fury's face and even on her neck. After a quick check to make sure her whole face was covered Percy looked up at Luke, "how do we get her out of here without going through the main door?"

Luke went to emergency window in the back of the bus and with a little bit of prodding managed to open it without tripping an alarm, it's a child of Hermes thing. "Though here."

Percy nodded and dragged the Fury, Tisiphone, to the window. Just then the bus started and slowly began to roll out of the bus terminal. Percy quickly grabbed the Fury and shoved her through the window and Luke promptly closed the thing thing and fully lowered his Mist shield.

"I think Hades is going to be pissed when he get's your message," Luke said with a smile.

"Oh that's the point my good man, that's the point," Percy said with a smile as the two then turned to their next task, waking Grover the fuck up.

The Fury they had dropped woke up a few minutes later and when she saw was all alone realised she had failed. She then quickly went to the Underworld to report to her master.

Tisiphone bowed her head in shame as she approached her master in his throne room, "I am sorry my master but I have failed in capturing the child of Poseidon."

Hades nodded, "it is fine the boy will come to me, lift your head Tisiphone"the Fury did so, "you have nothi-WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"What is it master?" Tisiphone asked nervously at the shocked expression of Hades.

The lord of the dead quickly summoned a mirror and put it right in front of the Fury's face. Tisiphone gasped as she saw what was drawn all over her. There was a dick drawn on her left check with the balls near her mouth. On the other side was a big piece of smiling poop with flies all around it. And on her forehead were the words, 'how would you like to suck my balls?' and a little 'P' near the end gave away just who did it to her.

"JACKSON!" Tisiphone roared out with fury.

Percy sneezed as a cold draft went through him.

"You okay Percy?" Luke asked the boy as he polishes his sword with wetstone.

"Yeah, thnk I might be getting down with something," Percy said as he rubbed his shoulders, "It's pretty cold in here."

Luke nodded, "yeah. So where are we going?"

"Boston," Percy replied, "it will be a day's trip to the city but once we're there the quest will begin for real."

Luke nodded, "okay then. I'm assuming we will be getting a train from Boston to LA?"

"Yup," Percy replied back, "after we run a small arrand."

"Oh? Like what?"

"It's a surprise," Percy said putting a finger to his lips, "I'll tell you guys when we reach there."

Luke nodded and then looked to his right at Grover, who was still unconscious.

After a moment of silence Percy spoke up, "hey Luke I was wondering....ah... well...."

"What?" Luke asked blinking, "what do you need Percy?"

"Would you like teach me how to control the mist? It would really help me out," Percy said as he looked to the ground in embarrassment, "you don't have to if you don't want to it;s just I thought since we aren't doing anything right now..."

"If I do teach you are you going to use it to trick mortal women by making them think you are handsome?"

"No! Why would I need to do that? I'm already handsome!" Percy said as he swept his finger through his hair striking a pose.

"Haha! Good answer!" Luke said with a thumbs up, "alright then I'll teach you." Percy smiled and then listened as Luke began his speech.

"So it's like this, imagine the world as two parts, the divine and the mundane, Annabeth's words not mine. Anyway the divine and the mundane always crash into each other, they are like two pieces of metal, and when they crash the form sparks, the Mist is that spark. When the Mist is created it affects only the mundane and not use mostly because we are half god and all that."

"So wait the Mist hide things from the mortals without them even realising it?"

"Yup."

"So...what if something was using it to manipulate us? Like what if there was a third entity that could use the mist to control our world like we can do to the mortals?"

Luke looked at Percy and blinked, "yeah that's a little to scary for me. Do me a favour and don't try and scare me half to death Percy."

Percy chuckled, "sorry, sorry. Just thinking out loud."

Luke sighed and began, "anyway the Mist can be controlled by us because of our divine side, not even clear sighted mortals-"

"-Like my mom."

"Right like your mom, can do that with the mist. So basically if you want to use the Mist you have to first imagine the mist itself. You must first focus on the thing you want the person to see, not the person. So first clear your mind, then imagine what you want to be seen and then will the Mist to happen. But it isn't that easy. First you need to see the Mist itself."

"And how do I do that?" Percy asked as he looked around the bus, "isn't supposed to be invisible to us?"

"Hm, not really. Think of it like this, it is something we have been seeing all our lives but have learnt to ignore, like the sound of our own heart. So what you have to do is first look at the world and focus. Connect with the world around you and feel yourself be pulled into your godly half. Then allow your eyes to see what it has learnt to ignore."

Percy nodded and then looked focused on the interior of the bus as his breathing slowed down. He looked and looked and just as he thought he saw something in the corner of his eyes it turned out to be just a passenger's stretching his arms.

Percy closed his eyes and shook his head, "I can't do it Luke. Are you sure there is something supposed to there? Like you're not high or something are you?"

Luke chuckled, "not right now Percy. Relax Percy it's okay. Not many can do it on their first try. It's perfectly natural."

"But I mean come on I did everything right! I cleared my mind, I focused on the world and tried to see something I am missing, but nothing, nada, blank!"

Luke smiled, "why don't you think of it like this. It is between the cracks in the walls and inside the body of every person. It is the thing that we see in the corner of our eye but ignore. It is the thing that we block, so don't try to calm yourself to the point of being brain dead, search for it, don't expect it to come to you."

Percy nodded and then turned to the bus again. He looked at the people of the bus as Gamer's mind kicked in making Percy's brain into a cold calculating machine. But this time Percy didn't wait for the Mist to show up, he looked for it.

His eyes roamed all over the bus and his mind whirled as it tried to figure out what it was looking for. The chairs were chairs, the roof was the roof, the light was.....murky. Percy then looked up at the lights in the bus and focused on it as slowly his eyes began to adjust and something just clicked.

Percy then saw as the world around him became covered by a white creamy substance, no not that you pervert, like a smoke that was almost physical. Percy moved his hand and he saw the smoke move away from his body almost like it was repelled away from him.

"This...this is amazing," Percy said in a voice that was less than a whisper.

"You see it?" Luke asked him. Percy nodded and then looked at Luke who was also repelling the Mist away from him.

"Good, now try and make an illusion out of the mist," Luke said as he then pointed at a lone passenger sitting near the back, "and make that man see it."

Percy nodded and then readied himself. He gathered the mist around as he focused his will over the mystical substance. He then imagined a giant chocolate cake and moved the image right in front of the passenger in front.

The man looked at the cake he then reached for it, but at that moment Percy dropped the illusion and grinned, "the cake is a lie."

Ping!

Through a special action you have made a new skill!

Mist Control, Lv-1 (23%)

The user can control the mist to create higher the level the more powerful the illusions.

Can be used on- Mortals

Range- 20 meters

Percy looked at his new skill and quickly waved it away. Luke smiled, "nice. Not bad for your first try Percy."

"Thanks," Percy said with a smile, "by the way does the Most work on devine's? Like immortals, monster, things like that?"

"Well...maybe. It would depend on the user. I would probably not be able to do that, but someone like Chiron is pretty good at using the mist."

"Wait when Alecto attacked me and I killed her, Chiron didn't make an illusion, he made the students forget she even existed! How is that done?"

"Well it's the illusion of the mind. Think of it like....do you know the jedi mind trick from Star Wars?"

"Yeah!"

"It's basically the jedi mind trick from Star Wars."

"Cool!" Percy said, 'that means when I get stronger I will actually be able to control mortals to some extent! This is so cool! Goodbye homework!' But just then a thought came into Percy's head, "wait Luke, what if someone used the mist and harmed humans with it."

Luke's smile faded and he frowned, "yeah I know what you mean. Many of us don't realise the power the mist has. Usually the one who can control the Mist of mature enough to not do that, but that being said there are some who would abuse this power. Usually the gods would make sure that wouldn't happen but....well as you can see they don't really care anymore."

Percy nodded and the two fell into an uncomfortable silence. Percy's head was filled with thought of worry for the mortal while Luke was remembering his past and how his mom used sound before....before she went crazy.

The next day the three woke up just as the bus reached the outskirts of Boston. Percy's and Luke's backs were paining, while Grover was fresh as a daisy since his body was far better at roughing it then the demigods.

They three got off at their stop, which was at the very edge of the city and Percy quickly pulled up a map and lead the group away from the city.

"Ah Percy I think you might be going to wrong way," Luke said pointing back at city, "the train station is that way."

"Remember the errand we need to do?" Luke nodded while Grover looked confused, "well it's near here and after that only are we going to the Underworld."

"I'm all for taking our time to reach the Underworld Percy," Grover said, "but what exactly are we doing?"

"Have you ever heard of the chains of Hephaestus?" Percy called as he took a left that lead to a road leading into the woods and further away from civilization.

"Ah...they were chain made by Hephaestus?" Luke guessed.

"Right. Anyway when Hephaestus stuck his mom, Hera, on her throne for hundred's of years to get back at her for kicking him off Olympus he used these chains."

"Wait I thought it was the throne that fixed her to the spot and took her powers," Grover said as the group walked further into the woods and quickly came to a stream. They then began walking up stream.

"You're half right. The chair did hold Her in place for all that time, but the chains were the ones that stopped her from using her powers. Basically they were the cuffs why the chair was the jail."

"So we are out here," Luke then swatted a fly, "to try and find these chains?"

"Yup."

"Percy that was thousands of years ago!" Grover cried out, "heck they probably would have been lost to the sands of time!"

"Grover if you had a chain that could bloke a God's power would you ever let it get out of your sight?"

Grover looked surprised and then began to think while Luke caught on, "so you think Hephaestus still has it?"

Percy nodded, " like Grover said it's been hundreds of years so he might have just thrown it into one of his old forges for safe keeping."

"But Percy he is the god of forges he might have a forge in every city."

"True but after I braided a couple of Hephaestus kids with a few drachma's they mentioned one of their dad's favorite storage places was his forge outside of Boston," Percy then stopped as he came face to face with a rock wall under which the stream came out off. On the surface of the rock wall was a hammer carved into the stone.

"I-is that-"

"The entrance to the storage room of Hephaestus? Yes, yes it is," Percy then pressed the hammer and the symbol started to glow red. The rock wall broke apart in the center leaving a large opening for Percy and the others, "you guy's coming in or what?"

Grover gulped and looked afraid, as always, while Luke smiled nodding his head. The trio entered the forge and as soon as Percy set foot inside this happened;

Ping!

You have entered the dungeon: Forge of Hephaestus- Boston edition,

Recommended level 12

Do you still wish to enter;

YES/NO?

Percy quickly pressed yes and continued forward. Inside was a long corridor with pipes and the sort lining the wall with steam leaking in the corners, blocking their view. Percy waved his hands forward, trying to push the steam away, if only he could move it all back.....wait. Steam is water and so could he do that actually control it?

Percy put his hand up, "wait guys I want to try something here," Grover and Luke stopped and waited for Percy to move. Percy then channeled mana out of his hands and tried to grab hold of the mist surrounding them. It was a strange feeling as his mana spread out like a spider's web and circled around the mist. Percy then felt something tug in the back of his stomach, so he concentrated on that feeling and he pulled.

The steam in front of them then split away and went up against the sides as the slowly condensed and fell down as water drops.

"Wow Percy I didn't know you could do that!" Grover exclaimed.

"Nowhere did I."

Ping!

Due to you using your imagination and logic you have created a new skill!

· Water Controlling Lv-11 (62%)

Allows you to control any form of water from any source of water. You can reconstruct it in anyway you wish and it will obey your every command.

Cost-10 MP per minute

Special attack- Water Spikes-210 Damage cost 80 MP

Special defence- Water shield-35/35 Durability cost 95 MP

Special control- Blood control-cost 46 MP per minute.

Special control- Steam control - cost- same as water control+10 MP

Percy smiled at this and quickly closed the box. "So let's get a move on,," Percy said as the group began to walk again.

The deeper into the forge they went the hotter it got. Soon it was so hot that Percy started to sweat enough to fill buckets, but hey at least if a monster attacks Percy can use his sweat instead of water to fight them off.

Eventually the tunnel they were going through took a right turn and as soon as the took that turn the group was confronted by their first monster. It was a machine, because duh we were in a forge of Hephaestus of course the monster were all going to be bloody robots. The machine looked human with wheels for legs and golden blades attached to it's arms. It's face and body were marble with several symbols etched on it, which looked vaguely familiar.

Percy held up his hands and slowly took the group backwards away from the view of the monster. Once they were away from the bend in the tunnel Luke spoke up, "that must be a guardian for this place. Any ideas?"

Percy peaked a little from the side of the wall and observed the robot;

Robot Guardian;

Lv- 13

HP:800/800

MP:50/50

Str- 55

Vit-23

Dex-33

Int-21

Wis-1

Luc-0

A guardian of the forge of Hephaestus, it's job is to make you into minced meat. It hates intruders and loves the movie, gone with the wind, but then again who doesn't?

Kill to get- 75 Exp

Percy sighed, it wouldn't be too much trouble. Sure it was crazy strong and pretty quick, but Percy had faced stronger foes than him. All he would have to do is summon Zed and....oh fuck!

Luke and Grover were right there! He couldn't bring out the gauntlet of Kefka now! His secret would be revealed! Shit, okay think Percy think!

Percy then moved away from the wall and turned to Luke, "okay Luke that thing seems like it is pretty strong. And judging by those wheels it has for legs it can move, we need to distract its attention and then we attack it. Grover," the goat man paled, "can you use magic?"

"Yeah, I can control nature," Grover then pulled out three seeds, "I plant these anywhere and once I play my reeds they will sprout vines which I can control."

Percy nodded turning to Luke, "you ready?"

"Born ready," Luke grinned.

The three got in position at the end of the tunnel with the robot turning it's back towards them. Percy then dashed forward with Riptide in hand with Luke right behind him.

"Hey metal head!" Percy called out causing the robot to turn around. Percy's blade came down with the full force of Percy's strength and chipped the robot's marble body at its shoulder. He then jumped back avoiding the robot's right swing and threw Grover's seeds at the robot.

"Now Grover!" Percy called out, and watched as Luke kicked connected to robot's head causing it to stagger backwards. Grover then began playing his reeds as Percy and Luke backed up.

The robot then began charging forward with its blades ready for killing, but just as it's wheels came over the seeds vines exploded outwards and circled around its lower half.

Percy smile as the robot tried and failed to get away from the vines. It then tried using it's arms to cut the vines but Percy quickly swung Riptide cutting off its arms at its shoulders with one swing.

Percy then swung across it's head again and again until the marble head fell off. Percy panted and saw the robot slowly disappear into dust. Leaving its blades behind.

"Wait why did it disappear?" Luke asked as he inspected the dust left behind, "it wasn't a monster, it should have just you know, stayed here without it's head."

Percy shrugged, and replied calmly, "maybe Hephaestus defined them differently." But inside Percy was panicking, 'shit shit shit! The stupid robot was effected by my gamering powers! Fuck! I just hope Luke belive me.'

Luke looked at Percy and then back at the remains of the robot. The world seemed to stop for a moment before Luke shrugged and stood up, "yeah maybe you're right. Meaning the blades are the spoils of war."

Ping!

Your extreme lie was successful!

Percy sighed and then quickly waved the box away. He then picked up the two blades the robot left behind;

Celestial bronze blades;

Blades made out of celestial bronze crafted by Hephaestus himself. They are a mixture of various celestial metal and is not 100% celestial bronze because that shit is rare as fuck, hence why the blades are coloured gold and not bronze.

Attack- 80

Percy looked at the blades, they did have a handle but no cross garud, if anything it would take a skilled swordsman to use a blade like this.

Percy tossed one to Grover, "here G-man, in case you need it."

The Satyr barely caught the blade and handled it carefully, "ah, thanks Percy."

"How much more of those seeds do you have?"

"A lot, I managed to get a lot of them from the forest."

Percy nodded and then looked at the remaining blade and handed it over to Luke, "want it?"

Luke nodded and took the blade, "not a bad balance," he then swung it around and grinned, "I always did want to duel wield."

Percy nodded and quickly the three moved deeper into the tunnels. Quickly they met another robot and this time Luke took charge. The son of Hermes had a look of happiness on his face as he charged after the robot. He blocked the robot's blades with his sword while using his newly found blade to cut off the wheels which was attached to the main body with basically pipes.

Luke then took his time cutting off pieces of the marble laughing all the while. The robot then stopped moving as Luke looked up to a scared Percy and Grover. "What?"

"Remind you never to piss you off," Percy said as he promised himself the same thing.

"You are very scary when you are fighting Luke," Grover replied as looked at the boy with a tiny bit of fear, "have I ever mentioned how amazing you are lately?"

Luke laughed at this and then turned to the robot, "okay wait if Hephaestus programed these things to fade why didn't this one?"

'Because I didn't attack it duh,' Percy thought, "maybe that one is faulty," Percy lied.

Ping!

Due to constant lying the skill has leveled up!

· Lying, Lv-8 (12%)

This is your ability to lie to people, the higher the level the better the lie and less chance of discovery!

40% chance of success, less based on how extreme the lie is.

Ping!

Lie failed!

Luke shook his head, "no I don't think so. Something is going on around here," he then turned to Percy and Grover, "we need to be careful around here, I have a bad feeling about this place."

Percy nodded, but on the inside he was glad that Luke didn't start to suspect him.

The trio walked walked ahead and came across several robots. Percy and Luke teamed up and destroyed them all causing more blades to be left behind. Percy then went to grab the blade and quickly managed to grab three and put them in his inventory while he physically carried two in his backpack so that Grover and Luke wouldn't get suspicious. What? The blades could kill bloody monster! Do you know how rare this shit was?

Eventually the tunnel ended and it lead them to a big room that looked kind of like a factory floor. There were several factory lines along the sides of the room with pipes running all over the place. On the top of the room was a glowing ball of light which light up the entire place. Percy walked slowly into the room with Riptide ready for battle.

Percy then saw that on the other end of the room was a pedestal with light falling on it, 'kind of a cliche place for the treasure to be but whatever.' Percy walked slowly to the pedestal, 'come on there must be a catch. It can't be that easy. Where's the part where the room is suddenly filled with robots which we all have to fight off and-'

Ping!

Warning! Robot's incoming!

There we go.

"Guy's heads up!" Percy told his friend who were right behind him. The two quickly got into attack position. Luke brought up both blades while Grover threw seeds all over the place. The goat man then pulled up his reeds to his mouth with one hand and held his new blade with the other.

Suddenly the pipes in the walls started open up revealing robots inside the large pipes, huh secret entrances who knew? The robot's then began flowing out and quickly surrounded the hero's encircling them.

"Ah Percy there is a lot of them," Grover said in a scared tone.

"Good I needed I workout anyway," Luke replied with a ferocious grin.

"Grover make a vine wall around us, now!" Percy yelled out just as one of the robot's rolled towards them with blades ready to kill. Percy parried the robot and brought him away from the rest as Grover made a huge wall of vines separating them from the army of robots.

Percy then quickly got rid of the robot and looked at Luke, "get ready to fight," he then turned to Grover, "when the robot's cut through the vine wall make some more, but leave one entrance free. Make it as if there is only one way they can get in, if we bottleneck them we might just win."

Grover and Luke nodded and just as Percy predicted the robot's started to cut away at the vines. The first entrance was made in front of Percy, the robot's then started to pour in as the wall over there fell. Percy however was on it, with Luke taking care of the hole forming in the south and Grover focused on rebuilding the vines Percy was free to use his inventory.

Percy grabbed several bottles of water and threw them at the robots. The things quickly cut through the bottles and Percy smirked. The son of the sea then commanded the water into the robot's body through the holes near the joints, and short circuited each robot from the inside out. Who said water wasn't cool?

Percy then quickly took care of all the robot's near his area and put up a wall of water blocking the hole made, "Grover close this up!"

"Right!" the Satyr replied as he turned to Percy's opening creating more vines around that area.

Percy then went to Luke and started helping the young adult out. The two worked together almost flawlessly as Luke cut the robot's legs (wheels, on a side note why wheels? Why not whatever the fuck tanks use?) as Percy short circuited them with his water.

Soon the robot's created more opens in the vine wall, and the three of them moved in perfect harmony with Percy and Luke beating up the robots and Grover closing the holes made by the robots. It seemed like the battle was going to last forever but eventually the number of robots started to decrease as less and less moved out of the opening in the vine wall.

"Ah guys, I'm running out of seed!" Grover called out as Percy was just finishing up the last robot coming out of his opening.

"Luke are you finished there?" Percy called out.

"Yeah, I think that's all the robots," Luke called out as he finished of another robot.

"Grover I think you can drop the vines," Percy said as the Satyr nodded slowly bring the vines down and spread them out on the floor.

Percy then looked around and saw several loots lettered all over the place. So many blades! Percy however sighed, he couldn't carry them all physically and if half of the blades disappeared Grover and Luke would start asking questions.

"That was amazing!" Luke cried out with a grin, "we should totally do that again!"

Percy was a little bit worried about the mental health of the older boy but nodded, "yup. It was kind of awesome slaying these things with you guys."

"Hell yeah!" Grover said, excited now that the danger was over, "with my awesome wall of vines, your water powers and Luke's fetish to beat up things-"

"Hey!"

"-We are unstoppable!"

Percy and the others then quickly came down from their victory high and walked over to the podium on the other side of the room. But as Percy began walking toward it he hear something he really did not want to hear right now;

Ping!

Warning! Monster robo snake above you!

Percy's eyes widened at this and he quickly looked up and saw the ceiling break apart right in front of his eyes. The tiles disappear into nothing giving was to several pipes rulling along the ceiling, only they weren't pipes, and they were were moving. The bright globe that was hanging from the ceiling shattered and it's shards fell all over the room.

"Percy what's going on?!" Grover cried out as he narrowly dodged a shard of the ceiling light.

"It's a trap!" Luke called out as he grabbed Grover and ran towards the tunnel they came from, "come one Percy!"

Percy nodded and quickly ran back, he could come for this thing later, right now he needed to make sure Luke and Grover were safe. Percy ran, but then turned back to ceiling and suddenly he saw out of the now dark ceiling red eyes were staring back at him.

Percy's felt fear when he looked into those eyes but quickly blocked the fear from taking over his mind, "run guys!"

The three had almost made it but before the reached the tunnel something fell from the ceiling, something big. Percy being closer to the center was flung into the air due to the aftershock of the impact. He crashed into the wall and fell down like a rag doll.

"Percy!" Luke called out but then suddenly a giant metal tail slammed into Luke and Grover and threw them into the opposite side of the room. The two hit the wall and immediately fell unconscious.

Percy groaned as he rubbed his head, 'god who hit me?' He head was hurt but due to Gamer's body he didn't lose unconsciousness like Grover and Luke. Percy got to his feet and stopped moving once he saw what was looking back at him.

Those red eyes belong to a massive robotic snake. Bronze metal replaced scale and in between the scales Percy could see thick wire running along its body. It's head was angular and it's teeth looked sharp, very sharp. It had a crown on it's head which kind of looked like a big trident and did I mention how sharp it's teeth looked?

Percy then Observed the thing;

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus,

Lv- 42

HP:25,000/25,000

MP:40/40

Str-45

Vis-42

Dex-43

Int-3

Wis-1

Luc-9

This snake is one of the twelve guardians of the twelve forges hidden all over America. This guardian in particular is known for it's deadly attack and have you seen it's teeth? It takes it's job very seriously and also is known for crushing its opponents to death before eating it, like a real snake.

Kill to gain- 15,000 Exp

Percy then dismissed the box and looked for Luke and Grover. He found them against the wall on the opposite side of the wall, unconscious. Percy sighed in relief and then turned to the snake, 'showtime'. He smirked and quickly pulled out his gauntlet of Kefka and put it on, "you know you should have left those two concious."

The snake narrowed it's red robotic eyes and hissed. Its body coiled around itself to form a shield of sort in case Percy would try and attack it.

"Yeah yeah I know what you were thinking. Reduce their numbers and take them out quickly. Flawless logic," Percy then summoned Zed, Alecto and Craig (Knight of the Damned) "only problem, I couldn't show my real power with them around. But now," Percy then turned to his servant who nodded in waiting, "attack!"

Alecto took to the air but found it difficult to move calso to the enemy in the small room. Percy quickly threw her his bow and quiver, "distract him."

"I don't really think arrows are going to distract that thing!" Alecto cried out as she flew away firing arrows at the robotics snake, who didn't really seem to mind.

"Zed I need you to ramn that thing," Percy told Zed who nodded. Percy gave him his blade and the servant charged that the snake who finally seemed to notice it was being attacked. The creature coilled back and then lunged forward at Zed moving in the blink of an eye.

Zed held the flat of his blade up and managed to take on the entire force of the snake head on with his incredible strength alone. The snake then moved back and quickly moved away and Zed gave chase to the beast.

Percy looked at the Knight, "can you fight that thing?" The Knight nodded, "good." Percy then took out Riptide and one of the many blade he got from the robots before. The two then charged the snake, who was now being attacked by Zed.

Percy struck between it's scales and tore the wires underneath, but the thing didn't stop moving. The snake instead moved its tail and smacked Alecto right in the face and ripped her head off. The Fury turned into smoke dropping the bow and arrow and flew into Percy's gauntlet.

Percy cursed but continued fighting with the Knight and Zed. Zed punched the snake in the mouth causing the creature to real back, did robots even feel pain? Percy saw this chance and jumped along it's scales and threw Riptide into one of it's eyes blinding the thing.

The snake started to move all over the room as it threw Percy off of it in anger. The Knight managed to grab Percy before he hit the ground and the two moved next to Zed, "got a plan boss?"

Percy shook his head, "not really Zed. That thing is basically a giant snake, the only thing I can think of is to trap it in the tunnels back there....wait that just might work. Zed, Craig follow me." Percy then waved the over and the three quickly began to run to the tunnel and sure enough the snake followed.

They ran in and Percy looked back to see whether the snake was following, and sure enough it was. "ROARRR!" It shouted out and Percy looked straight and ran faster, 'shit shit shit!'

As the came near the entrance of the forge Percy called out, "break the pipes!"

Zed looked at Percy, "what?!"

"Break the bloody pipes Zed!"

Zed sighed and immediately started to swing his blade to the side causing a lot of steam to be released in the path of the snake. Craig followed suit doing the same.

Soon the entrance came upon them and right then Percy turned and put to hands up, "water spikes!"

The snake moved forward but before it shut its jaws over Percy head something caught onto its sides. The snake looked back and they're coming out of the steam pipes were water spikes coming out of the opening of the pipes.

Ping!

Critical damage! 300% of the 1050 Attack = 3675 Attack!

Percy sighed as he plan had worked. He condensed the steam into water as the moved and when it was finally ready he skerwered thet fuckingsnake like a kebab. Percy pulled up his mana bar;

Percy, MP: 15/425

This condensing of the steam was mist control costed 10 MP and the Water Spikes costed 400 MP, meaning there should be 5 spikes logged into the snake right now. Percy then pulled up the snake's health;

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 20,000/25,000

It's lesser health must mean Zed had something to do with that. Percy turned to his servants, "you guys ready?"

Zed held up his blade and in a feral voice replied, "oh yeah." The Knight simply nodded as the three turned to the snake leaking massive amounts of bloodlust that the snake started to leak a little bit of oil from the back.

Zed attacked first as he started to whale on the thing with his blade.

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 19,500/25,000

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 19,000/25,000

Then Craig jumps in and started attacking as well;

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 18,000/25,000

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 17,000/25,000

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 16,000/25,000

Percy then charged in and began in favorite movie, "Stardust Wave!" The swords flashed away at the beast's mouth as bronze struck bronze and sparks flew. Percy kept hitting the thing until his second blade snapped causing Percy to reach into his inventory to get out another blade and continue the combo attack.

Finally with one last strike Percy ripped out several of the snake's teeth and hit the monster so hard it literally flew back a good 4 feet.

The calculations went on in his head;

[(45 Strikes x 38 VIT) + 35]% = 1745%

1745% of 250 Attack = 4362 Attack!

Ping!

Critical Strike! 350% of 4362 Attack = 15,267 Attack!

Percy panted as the snake started to groan in pain. It's life was almost gone;

Robotic Snake Guardian of Hephaestus, HP: 733/25,000

Percy looked at Zed, "want to finish this one Zed?"

The red armoured man nodded, "definitely boss." He then lifted his sword up high and brought it down smashing what was left of the monsters head. It then began to slowly melt into dust leaving behind a couple of very strange items. But just then;

Ping!

You have leveled up!

Percy Jackson

Health-700/700

Mana-500/500

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-11 Exp- 5,971/40,000

Race-Demigod

STR-32

VIT-34(+4)=38

DEX-31(+4)=35

INT-28

WIS-32

LUC-19

POINTS-5

MONEY- 12,297$/306D

Percy Jackson is a demigod, the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class. His behaviour has gotten him trouble over the years in various schools. Percy is aware of who is father is, and wishes to find meaning in his life. Percy loves his mother, and hates Gabe, who is a dick.

Status- demigod, giving Percy - +4 VIT, +4 DEX and the ability to breath underwater, enhanced strength, communicate with fish, create earthquakes, talk to horses, control water and look cool.

Percy smiled at this and then closed the box and went to quickly pick up the loot;

2000$

Cape of Scales

Skill book of Strength

Razor Whip

A Snake sculpture

Percy picked up the money and put it away for later and then inspected the book.

Ping!

You have obtained the Skill book of Strength!

Would you like to learn?

YES/NO?

Percy pressed yes and the book disappeared as a nothing box showed up;

Ping!

You have gained +1 Str!

Percy smiled and then picked up the cape. The cape had golden scales on the outside with warm leather on the inside. It looked sharp at the ends and very heavy;

Cape of Scales,

A caped that is very good at defence and offence, if you know how to use it. It's light and made out of imperial gold, hence while it looks heavy it really isn't.

Percy read this and immediately put the cape on. It was heavy, but considering it was made of metal it was actually very light. He then tossed the cape into his inventory for later, after all how the hell would he explain this to Luke and Grover?

Percy then picked up the whip next. It was silver with a blue leather holder and blue spikes at the end;

Razor Whip,

A whip that is extremely sharp when mana is called thru it. This whip is extremely dangerous do not, I repeat do not use it for BDSM. Got it?

Attack 25

Percy tossed the whip into his inventory, it may not be needed right now but it would still be cool to learn how to do use it later. Heck if he got a hat as a coll archeologist bag he could be Indiana Jones!

Percy then picked up the last thing that fell from the snake. It was a perfect statue of the snake he just defeated, only it was about 9 inches long and was black all over.

Snake Sculpture,

One of the 12 main sculpture used to unlock the secret vault of Hephaestus, Collect all 12 and gain access to Hephaestus's main armoury.

Percy quickly understood what this thing was. It was like a collectable in a game that unlock extra content, only this time it unlocked the freaking secret vault of the forge god!

After Percy put that away he dismissed Zed and Craig. He then walked back to the main room to see Grover and Luke still unconscious, but safe. Percy then walked towards the podium and smiled, this was it. This was the thing that will help him get his mom back.

But as he walked to the podium he realised something, where the hell was the giant chain? There was nothing there on the podium. He couldn't see it before due to the army of robots and the giant snake.....wow that sentence sounded weird. But either way he couldn't see it before, but now he could and there was nothing here!

Nothing except a note. The paper was white and the ink was black and written on it was;

To whomever finds this note,

Physc! You are shit out of luck sucker! Oh yeah sure I know what you were thinking, 'hey let's go steal Hephaestus's forge he never checks it anyway.' I thought the same thing, only difference is I thought of it too and I got here first. So tough nuts bitch!

-Edward Neak,

Son of Hermes.

Percy looked up and sighed, it seemed somebody was going to die. Edward Neak you just made my shit list.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 563 5
Disclaimer: I decided to publish the story again. This story was inspired by a fanfiction I've read before and I just added some twist to satisfy my...
78.6K 2.8K 13
I do not own this story, heytheregisela does. Please enjoy.
265K 6.9K 48
It's a Naruhina fanfic!! My OTP! Starts as a fake relationship. Read on to find how it gradually turns into a real relationship. It's cheesy af. ****...
51.9K 1K 28
I do not own this it is from fan fiction.net and I moved it here.