Queen Aimee

By MzTitania

A queen was made the moment a deal was struck. Luca Savedra had earned the queen to his empire. A queen... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Author's Note
00
Dolore di Layla

Chapter Twelve

5.1K 187 18
By MzTitania

             "Lucccaa stoop" I whined sleepy using the sheets which covered my bare body as some sort of shield against the kisses he peppered along my neck.

"You look so beautiful tesoro" he said huskily as his hand roamed my body

"Not now, I'm really tired"

    "I might be home real late today, don't wait up" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

  "Ok" I mumbled.

  The door opened and closed signaling Luca had left as I lay half asleep.
   I had already begun getting use to my life now and my duties to fulfilling his desires without any complaint.

              The next time I opened my eyes, sun rays peered it's way through the closed curtains.  I lay on the bed for few more minutes before a knock on the door drew my attention.

  "Yes" I called out quickly putting on my night robe

  "Aimee" Monica replied from behind the door.

  "Come in, its open"

"and here lies our queen" she teased walking into the room

"what else am I supposed to do" I said chuckling

"I'm here now so go take a shower, you look awful"

   "well thanks" I replied sarcastically as I got off the king sized bed.

  "Damn girlllll!! Now I see why Luca cuffed you"

  "stop being a perv Mona" I retorted hurrying my way to the washroom while she laughed.

      Taking a quick shower, I got dressed in a simple plain dress and met Monica at the kitchen counter.

    " So what do you have in mind" I questioned taking a piece of her fries.

  "Hey, those are mine" she pouted.
"Well I couldn't convince Luca on letting you out of the house so I made other plans"

   "Like??"

"Mani Padi"  a knowing glint plastered across her face.

   "I absolutely love it" I cheered

         True to Monica's words, she had perfectly planned out the day. An hour later two ladies arrived from a well renowned beautysalon, one looking younger than the other and our mani pedi section begun. It was fun having someone to call a friend in this hell hole.

     I wasn't really one to keep friends as I was rather tagged as a rich snub from the Alessandro family. Sure I had colleagues and acquaintances but I never really had someone I could refer to as a friend if you get what I mean.

    I guess that was one of the reasons Maximiliano meant the world to me. He wasn't only my fiance but also my best friend. When I met him, the void meant for friends got filled up.

  My Maximiliano, how much I miss him.

   "Earth to Aimee" Monica said snapping her fingers in my face.

    "Uhmm ya??"

"What world did you visit" she teased

"Nowhere"

  "It isn't hard to see something's bugging you" Monica was one to pressurize you

  "Its nothing, forget about it" I dismissed with a smile

"You know you can talk to me about anything right"

    "Can you excuse us Ladies" I needed privacy if I was to trust my problems to Monica.
    With a nod, both ladies excused themselves.

   "look Mona, I know Luca is your boss but can you please keep this between us" I begun

   "Pulling out the nickname card are we Aimee" she offered a smile urging me to go on

   "L-Luca - He wants children Mona, he freaking wants children"

   "Luca wants children with you???" she questioned, her face held mixed expressions I couldn't decipher
   "You also want that?? To give him an heir??"

  "No!! I don't want any of that. I don't want to bear his children Atleast not now but he wouldn't listen" frustration clear in my tone

    "birth control pills "

   "Yes I need those, but there's no way I'll get one without Luca finding out. He knows everything"

  "as much as I know how risky agreeing to this is, I'll help you," she said giving off a breath.

"Are you for real!! Thank you soo much" I squealed doing a little happy dancing
   "You're the best Mona"

"I know, but have in mind Luca could kill me for hindering his chance of an heir" she said making my lips creek in a smile.

    " that's if Mario doesn't kill you first"

"His family loves you, you don't know how lucky you are" she replied offering a smile which I could see through.

    "Come on Mona spit it out, I can tell how fake that smile was" I retorted.

    "I don't know what you're talking about" she blatantly denied even when her eyes showed sadness

    "You know you can talk to me about anything, we're friends after all. Unless you don't see me as one" this card ought to work on her.

     "I was engaged to be married Aimee" she said giving off a sigh.

    "What happened?" I urged her to continue

  "His sister happened. She hated me so much I had to end everything we had" Mona said giving a sad smile. It was obvious she was hurt by this memory

   "At first I had no idea she despised me but later on she made it clear she preferred anyone else for her brother than me"

    "how can someone be that cruel? " placing a comforting hand on her laps I questioned

    "She made me wish I had a brother so bad" she chuckled

   "I'm so sorry about that Monica, maybe he just wasn't the one"

   "it's fine, it's been two years now and I'm doing pretty fine"

     "it's their loss though, you're such an amazing woman" I replied wrapping my arms around her in a hug.

         The ladies returned after Monica and I were done talking and continued their work.

    After our mani padi session, we had lunch and watched a movie. The day went by rather too quickly for my liking but Monica had promised we'd do it sometime again.
        Monica and Catherine exited the mansion together as night had already begun crawling in.

      Left alone in this big house with nothing to do, I settled for a relaxing bath before eating dinner and laying on the bed awaiting Luca's return even though he had told me not to wait up.

     The land line went off to which I answered.
     "Luca" I spoke, seeing as he was the only one who could contact me with that.

  "si, I wont be home tonight something important came up" he grunted as usual

       "what came up?? Is something wrong???! " I questioned

  "don't make me remind you your place Aimee" he held a stern tone.
  That alone was enough to remind me how stupid I was to question him.

    "Sorry"

"Raff will be over in no time. I don't want you alone" he said before the line went dead

    If only he had called few hours earlier, Monica would have slept over. I thought as I got off the bed and walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

     I knew he just wanted Raff over as an extra eye on me. The numerous guards scattered around the mansion was enough protection in my opinion.

        Filling a glass with orange juice, I gulped down its content and dropped the glass on the counter.

Maybe I could fix myself some snacks, anything to keep me busy.. I loved the sound of that idea.

           I had just walked over to the cupboard when gunshots sounds filled the environment, bullets broke through the glass windows into the house. An ear piercing scream rippled from my throat at the sound of the shattering glass.

       Loud voices were heard outside and it sounded like a fight had already broken out. We were being attacked but by whom??
    Maybe the police had finally found out about Luca's diabolical ways.

   My reflexes kicked in and I was out the kitchen and up the stairs to the safest place I knew, - I and Luca's room.  I knew Luca's men were trained and heavily armed to protect me at all cost even death but that didn't stop fear from consuming me.

      I wasn't that far off when loud bangs on the door caught my attention, whoever was on the other side of the door wasn't one of Luca's men as they had the pass code to the door.

    The door burst open and three hulky men rushed in

     "There she is" a man with a huge scar on his face yelled drawing the attention of others. I quickly climbed up the stairs which had somehow multiplied as they hurried behind me taking large steps.

   Taking a sharp turn to the hallway, I was pulled back as the man with the huge scar grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me back.

    "Let go of me you moron" I struggled trashing around.

   "shut up before I slit your throat" he threatened. Compared to Luca, this man's threat was child's play to me.

  "Let go of me this instant!!! My husband won't stand for this"  I yelled.

   Yes I know I was being a hypocrite for playing the "my husband" card but I had to, I had no intentions of dying anytime soon.

       "I'll like to see your husband save you now" he whispered meanly

  Two shots were fired and the two men who stood with scar face fell to the floor dead.

    "Get your filthy hands off my queen"

"Raffaelle!!" I screamed, relief immediately washed over me. I had never been happier to see Raff.

    "What you gon' do about it"  scar face replied pointing a gun to my head.

    Raff stayed rooted in place, his gun still aimed at the man who was threatening my life. Somehow my mind wandered off to Luca. Why wasn't he here?? Was he not aware we've been raided and some sicko was trying to kill me.

   "Think about what you're doing carefully, you know Luca's capabilities" Raff said making scar face snort.

      That reaction from him must have pissed Raffaelle off cause within seconds, he pulled the trigger sending the bullet right through scar face forehead. This sent his lifeless body to the floor with a thud. Blood slipped through the bullet hole and decorated the floor.

   "Come on Aimee, let's get you to safety" he said taking my hand.

      Raff pulled me briskly through the huge hallway with me struggling to keep up his steps.

     "Where are we going??" I questioned as we rushed past I and Luca's room.

   "To a safe place" he shortly replied

   "I thought that was the master bedroom" I replied to which he didn't respond.

    Raffaelle suddenly stopped as we got to the end of the hallway and placed his palm on a random part of the wall. At this point I couldn't help giving him weird looks.
      A minute later, the wall slid and a passage stood before us.

    "Let's keep moving" he urged as I stood rooted in place. All these months being married to Luca and I had no idea of a secret passage.

     As we made our way to the other side, Raff placed his hand on the wall again and the door shut.  He guided me through the passage till we got to what seemed like a room.
        There was a normal sized bed at the edge, a cushion and a table at the middle.
   The room was dimly lit making me squint my eyes to take in the sight before me.

     "You should rest Mia regina"  Raffaelle said as he sat on the cushion

  "Where is this place??" I asked

  "A safe place, Luca is a wise capo" was all replied.

    "This is safe haven for Luca??"

"No Aimee, it's for you and your children with him"  I simply stared at him after his reply.

" Luca proteggerà te e il suo erede a costo della sua vita, mia regina. Tutti noi daremmo alle nostre vite felicemente"
   (Luca would protect you and his heir at the cost of his life my queen. We all would give our lives happily) he murmured as I made myself comfortable on the bed.

       We stayed in a comfortable silence before Raffaelle's cell phone rang loudly.
   Putting his hand in his pocket, he brought out his mobile and placed it to his ear.

   "si capo, she's with me" he spoke, the word 'capo' gave away the identity of the caller. It was Luca.

  " la regina è al sicuro, non un singolo graffio sulla sua pelle"
(the queen is safe, not a single scratch on her skin) he replied to whatever Luca had asked

"Hai ragione Luca, il Monero vuole Aimee"
   (You're right Luca, The monero's want Aimee) the Italian words rolled off Raff's tongue with his face holding all seriousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 23
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
5.5M 158K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
86.8K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
234K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...