You Are Mine Forever And Alwa...

By Crystle_Heart

"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU... More

Prologue
1 ~ You dimwit girl living in a dreamland!
2 ~ In your dreams Miss Panipuri!
3 ~ Studiot!
4 ~ Liar liar pants on fire!
5 ~ You're looking beautiful!
6 ~ Be careful chickenpie;)
7 ~ I want you right now!
8 ~ Your boyfriend?
9 ~ Really why would I?
10 ~ It's called Tit for Tat!
11 ~ So you mean I broke in everyday?
12 ~ As if I care!
13 ~ But you like him?
14 ~ Your monster!
15 ~ JEALOUS!
16 ~ I'm gonna drop her!
17 ~ I'm sorry!
18 ~ And how did you know that?
19 ~ Ready for the party Red?
20 ~ But Monster!
21 ~ East Lake?
22 ~ Hey Monster!
23 ~ Love?
24 ~ I wanna go home!
One shot announcement
25 ~ Where do you think are you going?
26 ~ Of course I would do that!
27 ~ WHAT - IF - I - DON'T?
28 ~ Never ever try to touch my girl!
29 ~ What the fuck is this?
30 ~ So this was a joke?
31 ~ Yeah I like him.
32 ~ She's mine now!
33 ~ Who the hell are you?
34 ~ Get off her you prick!
New story alert
35 ~ I won't let you go!
36 ~ You look hot tonight!
37 ~ Are you real?
38 ~ Yes I won't mind!
39 ~ I know you will!
40 ~ Coffee tastes better now!
Let's talk
41~ Your treasures are mine babe!
42 ~ I can drink whatever is yours!
43 ~ Hot as fuck!
Teaser
44 ~ Manik, here I am!
45 ~ You dimwit!
46 ~ I think I'm dead!
47 ~ Shut up! That day will never come!
48 ~ You?
49 ~ Excuse me Miss!
50 ~ Back out Nandini!
51~ Can't believe this!
53 ~ Beautiful
54 ~ On one condition!
55 ~ I don't fucking care!
56 ~ Because I didn't want to lose her only possession!
57 ~ Happy Birthday PaniPuri
58 ~ Expect the Unexpected
Epilogue

52 ~ Hello Miss Murthy!

6.5K 701 603
By Crystle_Heart

We haven't yet reached 200k but still I thought of updating the story! Happy?

This time your target is 300 comments and 300 votes! Let's see how much time you guys take to achieve it😁

Listen to Gorgeous for this chapter!

Ready for an exciting chapter?

Here we go!

Nandini's pov

Two days passed after I became the cheerleading captain. It felt good instructing and guiding my team at leisure hours. In these two days I hadn't come face to face with Manik. Once I saw him talking to the football team and that was it. We didn't have classes together so there had been no confrontation. In fact I tried to avoid him because that hug was still replaying in my mind and I didn't want to face him at all. I don't know why do I behave the opposite despite my resolves of not falling weak before him. I act so weird sometimes!

Since Tyler's prank, Emma wasn't seen in the campus. I learnt from somewhere that she was admitted to the hospital on account of allergy. Awww a porcelain doll!  But that was the perfect lesson taught to her for jeopardizing my reputation in the school.

I was heading to the biology class when someone pushed me forward. Glaring back at the culprit I found him grinning.

"Ty this isn't fair!"

"Come on I was calling out your name and God knows where were you lost." He shrugged off.

"Oh I was just thinking about Emma!" I winked.

"Ah that bitch cannot be seen yet. I think she left school!" He laughed.

"I'll be glad if she did!" I blurted out.

"What? Why?" Tyler narrowed his eyes at me and stroke his chin like a detective.

"Nothing! Let's go to the class now!" I scurried away.

Why did I say so? Was I jealous? I shouldn't let anyone know about my jealousy? Not even Tyler.

Ah I wasn't jealous it was just my mind playing with me. She is a bitch so I don't want her here that's the only reason!

I entered the class and seated myself in the third row. Mr Douglas was already here skimming through his notes.

"The devil and his queen is here!" Tyler muttered as he took the seat on my right.

I looked up and found Manik entering followed by Emma. His eyes found mine and I immediately looked away. He took the seat right before me and the bitch came by his side.

"So class let's---" Mr Douglas was cut off by Zack who came a minute later.

"You're one minute late! Go and take your seat!" Mr Douglas growled. He didn't like students coming late to his classes even if it was for a second.

"Let's begin our class. Chapter 25 Page number 67."

And then began his lecture on one of the topics called ecosystem and interdependence. Tyler was in no mood of reading so he scribbled something in his notebook while Zack who was on my left was playing candy crush in his phone. And squeezed between the two naughty persons I paid full attention towards Mr Douglas. The other two, sitting on my front faced the teacher though I found Emma going through some fashion magazines that she had hidden on her lap. Manik, on the other hand, took down notes and it was so unManik  to find him concentrating on the subject. The topic was over and now it was just ten minutes for the next class when Mr Douglas dropped a bomb on us.

"Okay students the thing I'm gonna discuss now isn't related to science but it has science in it's name." He smiled, "Well it's a project that our principal wants me to do with you guys. We haven't done it before but I'm sure you guys would enjoy it."

"What's the project sir?" Someone snickered.

"No interruption please!" He looked through his glasses raising his voice.

"I'll divide the class into partners and together you guys will do a project on paranormal science,  interesting right?"

"It's scary Sir!" A blonde girl uttered.

"Not at all I and my faculty members will be there if some problem arises." He assured.

"Basically today you guys are going to a graveyard and there you'll pitch a tent and around 2 or 3 in the morning you've to record some paranormal activities. You'll be given a  infra red thermometer and EMF meter that will mark fluctuations in temperature and electromagnetic fields and you've to just follow them and record everything you see in a night vision camera." Mr Douglas completed and the entire class turned into a mass of dead people with no sound at all.

"When the thermometer shows a dip just think there's a spirit nearby. And high EMF levels indicates presence of paranormal activities nearby. I hope the basics are clear and I'm sure you would enjoy the trip." Mr Douglas said as if we were going for a picnic.

"But Sir that's too scary!" Someone finally voiced.

"Not that much. Personally I don't believe in ghosts and this is just an adventurous project. No need to get scared, we'll be resting outside the cemetery. It's just a matter of two to three hours. Just think you've gone for a horror movie. And grades will be awarded for the team that shows good communication, and of course good compatibility between the two partners."

"What is he?  A biology teacher or a ghost hunter?" Tyler whispered.

"Probably a ghost hunter!" Zack joined in.

"Shut up guys he's watching us."

"The kids are too scared!" Manik taunted.

"We'll see!" Tyler and Zack retorted.

"So guys let's decide the team!" Mr Douglas brought out the roll call register.

"Bella Jones is teamed up with Michael!" Tyler's face fell but he managed to smile.

"Zack Woods and Tyler Shaw!"

They both looked at each other as if they had grown two heads.

"Sir we aren't gay!" Tyler blurted out and the whole class bursted into laughter.

"Silence, this is a project and it has nothing to do with gays or straights!" Mr Douglas yelled.

"It's okay we're friends!" I tapped his shoulder.

"But I'm closer to you Nanz, not your boyfriend!" Tyler whined.

"You're better with Zack!" Manik mumbled and I kicked him under the desk. He didn't look back but held my hand that was going to push him.

"Nandini and Manik!" Mr Douglas called out our names and I freed my hand from his grasp by kicking him again.

"Yes Sir?" We both asked hurriedly.

"What?" Mr Douglas gave us a quizzical look.

"Sir you called our names so is there any problem?" I asked praying he didn't notice our mischiefs.

"No you both are partners for today's project!"

Okay I wasn't expecting this! He just called us by our first names and while announcing the partners he used the surnames too. So I thought he might have noticed us but here it was just the unexpected.

"But Sir we can't be partners!" I said and Manik gave me a same here kinda look.

"I'm sorry if you don't listen I'll make sure to cut down your grades!"

"Okay fine we'll become partners!" I said with a heavy heart.

"Okay Sir as you say!" Manik glared at me as if I was at fault.

The bell rang and I ran out of the class to avoid Manik. Unfortunately at night I would have no choice.

*****

I asked Navya to join us but she was down with fever so she couldn't. She even called Mr Douglas and requested him to strike out her name. And thankfully he obliged. Navya had missed her biology classes as well as she went to the sickroom on her own without even informing me. She didn't want to disturb me. And I scolded her for that.

She was sleeping in her room. I had served her dinner and made her take the pills which she tried to throw away when I looked away but she couldn't trick me ever. Satisfied that she was now in deep slumber I closed the door of her room and came back to my room to get ready for the so called graveyard project.

I chose a crop bardot top and pants and sneakers for my graveyard adventure. It looked pretty cool and I think it would make me look cool tonight. Donning the outfit I was now waiting for Tyler and Zack to pick me up. Just when I slipped into the comfy sneakers I received a message from Zack that they were waiting for me downstairs.

Nandini's look (Ignore the shades)

The clock struck 12 at midnight and here I strolled towards the parking area locking the door of our house. Though it was summer, still I could feel the chill of the night air. Tyler and Zack were waiting leaning against the bonnet of Zack's Ford.

"So ready for ghost hunting?" Tyler asked noticing my presence.

"Yep what about you?"

"Always ready!" He chimed.

"A moment before he was about to pee in his pants when I was narrating a horror story!" Zack snickered.

"See let's not talk about it! I'm not scared about ghosts!" Tyler covered it up making us giggle.

He would never admit you see!

We hopped into the passenger's seat and Zack drove us towards the forest. One hour later we were strolling through thorny bushes and there in the darkness a cemetery loomed before us in all it's glory. The setting looked no less than a horror movie set. Tyler drank some water and gulping down my saliva we three opened the iron gates whose creaking noise was the only sound disturbing the ghostly peaceful atmosphere.

Strolling through the long grasses we found Mr Douglas around the corner of a tombstone instructing the students.

"So let's start the adventurous night. Here are the items needed for today's adventure. If anyone is too scared just whistle us and our team will be available for help." Everyone nodded but the look on their faces told another story.

"And remember this cemetery is surrounded by forests and there's no boundary wall at the exteriors. Be aware and do not venture further into the woods." He added and again everyone agreed with the same scares expression plastered on their faces.

Then everyone dispersed pitching their tents at different locations. I looked for my partner who came late and the moment he was there our eyes confronted each other for a moment. Even in the darkness he looked handsome in his white shorts and black Tee. Why is he obsessed with black?

Manik's look (Ignore the shades)

"Hello Miss Murthy!" He waved at me.

New nickname! From Panipuri to Miss Murthy! Though Miss Murthy sounds professional!

"Hey Mr Malhotra!" I waved him back.

"You look cool!"

"Same goes to you!"

"What are you two doing? Playing professionals in a graveyard?" Tyler butted in and of course Manik glared at him.

"I'm not scared of you!" Tyler rolled his eyes.

"You better be afraid of ghosts! Who knows you will be their next target!" Manik chortled.

"And you better be scared of Nanz! She gotta eat you raw!" Tyler glared back at Manik.

"Well I love to be eaten raw by beautiful girls!" Manik winked at me.

Gross! Still a pervert!

"Tyler Zack is waiting for you, I think you should leave now!" He nodded and hugged me out of the blue.

"Take care and if this monster behaves badly, serve him to the ghosts!" I laughed at his words and waved him off.

********

I was now sitting inside the tent pitched up by none other than the hot headed monster who currently went to grab some water bottles from the team for the night stay.The EMF meter, the infra red thermometer and the night vision cameras were lying on the side. I was going through my insta feeds when I found some strange noise outside. Peeping outside I found nothing though the readings on the thermometer showed a sharp dip. There was an uncanny feeling that I was being watched.

Ignoring the feeling I focussed on my phone scrolling down some funny videos when a voice startled me.

"Is that you Manik?" My sound came out as a mere whisper.

"Scared little Doll?"

Now what was with these nicknames for?

"No hideous monster!" I rolled my eyes and caught the bottle he threw at me.

"Nandini I think we should sleep now. I don't even like this project!" He said while lying down.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked looking at the narrow space beside him.

"Here by my side!" He patted the space.

I am not sleeping with him ever!

"I'm not gonna sleep with you!" I looked away.

"Come on! Don't play shy! We already know what we've done other than sleeping!" He smirked and my cheeks heated up as I blushed harder remembering our wild nights.

Idiot!

Was it necessary to rekindle those moments?

"Whatever! I'm not sleeping with you!" I pulled my hair on my face to hide my blush though I knew it dark inside.

"Fine then wait for the ghosts to take you away!"

I rolled my eyes and shifted my focus from the hot monster to my phone but from the corner of my eye I found him eyeing me. I cleared my throat but he was still staring at me.

"What?" Finally I asked that I wanted to ask since two minutes of his strange behaviour.

He smirked and then yanking at my wrist he pulled me towards him. I was taken back and I realized I was on his top when I found his hand snaking around my waist. After four months this was our first when I was almost straddling him. I tried to wiggle out but his grip tightened. It was supposed to be a scary night and here I was on the top of my ex.

My hair was all over his face that he took care of tucking it behind my ear. The intimidating look in his eyes made my heart skip a beat.

No I can't fall for him again!

"Manik!" I said and he placed his finger on my lips.

That mere touch sent a shiver down my spine. I can't lose myself again!

"Manik you've a girlfriend!" I muttered but he didn't bother to shift, instead his lips quirked up into a smile. All of a sudden I saw a shadow lurking over us.

"Manik! Something is there!" I yelled and we sat  up with a jerk.

"What was there?" He asked pulling me closer cupping my cheeks.

"I-I don't know! Maybe we should check the devices."

He checked the thermometer that showed a dip in temperature and the EMF meter beeped indicating fluctuations.

"Let's go!" He held out his hand for me.

"Huh?"

"Project remember? We need to record paranormal activities! So let's go and record them." I nodded and took his hand.

Together we ventured out wearing our night vision cameras and holding the EMF meters and thermometer.

Fifteen minutes passed and we were still following the device without finding any sort of weird happenings. We got tired and perched on a tombstone.

"I don't think we'll find anything!" I sighed.

"I really don't believe in all this bullshit but since grades are awarded this is necessary."

"Yeah! And if we get nothing recorded I don't think we'll get any grades!" I said, "Well Manik we should give it a last try. Why don't we go in different directions?" I added.

"Idea isn't bad but are you okay with it? I mean it's so dark over here."

"Umm let's come back after ten minutes to this point that I'll mark with a stone." I said drawing a cross over the tombstone, " And if anyone of us doesn't return in time then we can look for each other."

"I am okay with it!" He stood up dusting his shorts with his hand.

"Cool!" I said tying my hair in a bun.

For the first time we weren't fighting like kids but behaving as adults.

"Nandini!" I was about to leave when he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Yes?" I looked down at our hands.

"Take care!" He uttered pulling me into a hug.

"You too!" I whispered in his ears and pulled apart.

Hope everything would be fine!

*******

Third person POV

"Emma!" A ghostly voice called out and Emma woke up with fear written on her face. She dared not to peep outside from the tent's window but the voice called her again this time inside her tent. Horror struck her face as she looked in the eyes of the mummy. Her throat dried and her hands searched for the water bottle, clasping it tight between her fingers she gulped it down at a go.

"Hello beautiful!" The mummy spoke in an accent unknown to her.

She fell backwards on the sheets and crawled back as the mummy continued leaning towards her. She was on the verge of passing out as she was sweating profusely.

"Oh Jesus save me from this monster!" She prayed aloud after taking a deep breath.

"The bitch prays too!" The mummy now unmasked it's face slowly.

"What the fuck Tyler! You scared me like hell!" She sat cross-legged.

"Aww the bitch got scared!" Tyler laughed out loud hurling the last piece of bandage, he used to dress up as a mummy, over Emma's face that she threw away uttering a 'yew'.

"What are you doing in my tent? Zack is your partner, isn't he?" She frowned.

"Well Zack, my partner is sleeping like a log so I came here to take me with you in the ghost hunting expedition." He stated with a straight face.

"And you're a moron to think that Emma Reinhart gonna accompany you." She made a face.

"Fine then I will tell your darling boyfriend Manik about how you cheated in the cheerleading competition and yeah don't blame Ty for it." He shrugged off and turned on his heels.

"And he gonna believe you? Never! Loser!" She smirked.

"But I've proofs bitch!" He lied as he had no proofs but Emma bought his lie.

"Are  you threatening me?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"No I don't threaten, I just spill the truth." With these words Tyler exited the tent. He was waiting for her to approach him and on the count of six she called out his name.

"Fine I'll go with you!" He smirked and mentally fist bumped in the air. Nanz would be happy hearing all this he thought and turned around.

"Impressive!" He smiled and took her hand and marched towards the woods.

Midway he stopped and Emma who was following him in the dark woods bumped into his back hurting her nose in return.

"Tyler!" She shrieked and he sat down on a tombstone. He took out something from his backpack.

"What are you doing?"

"Eating bananas!" He answered in a duh tone and threw the banana skin at her that she ducked on time.

"Behave yourself!" She growled.

He ignored her and hummed a song that was audible to himself.

"God knows why did I come with you!" She muttered and marched forward only to put her foot on a banana skin and boom she fell in a pit, her face covered with mud. She looked no less than a zombie pulling out her hairs in frustration.

"Haha! Heights of impatience!" Tyler laughed out loud, "But served right!" He smirked and walked past her giggling at the thought that he succeeded in annoying the shit out of Emma.

~~~

Nandini crossed six tombstones following the readings of the EMF meter and the thermometer yet she couldn't trace any unnatural things. Stopping for a moment she guzzled down the bottle and then she saw a shadow at her back. Turning around she saw the shadow vanishing in thin air right before her eyes. Her heart thumped louder witnessing something for the first time. For once she thought to leave the spot but the brave girl she was she decided to follow the shadow.

She felt cold with the sudden drop in temperature. The EMF readings showed wide fluctuations that signalled negative energies and the thermometer proved the drop in temperature. Inspite of the cold she didn't stop and strolled through long grasses and thorny bushes until she saw the shadow rounding around a huge tree.

In her chase she didn't realize that she was at the exteriors of the cemetery and wasn't supposed to cross it. But she did run behind it forgetting the warning and then she slipped down the slope that she had overlooked in her blinding chase.

Down down down she went until her head hit a rock and she fainted then and there. Her equipments were flung helter skelter in her journey downhill.

On the other hand Manik, who came back to the spot that Nandini had marked, was now waiting anxiously for Nandini's return. He did record a couple of things and was more than satisfied as it would fetch him and his partner some grades. Ten minutes passed and there was no sign of Nandini. Kicking the pebbles harder, he stood up and decided to go in search of her.

He frantically searched for her in the dark woods but every time what he received was disappointment. Fifteen minutes had passed and he was roaming the forest calling out the different names he had given her from the time he knew her. His legs were giving up but his heart wasn't weared out a bit. A tiny hope was still raising it's flickering head deep down his heart. He knew nothing could happen to her but unfortunately things were not going in his favour.

He was on his knees sulking over what could be done. His mind was dictating to give up but his heart wasn't ready to accept defeat. That tiny hope still asked him to search for her. Looking down he found those tiny ants pulling a piece of grain over their tiny backs. Some gave up but still a few tried harder until they put the piece inside the tiny holes on the ground. It boosted his morale, taking a deep breath and wiping out a traitor tear with the back of his hand he stood up and looked forward towards a huge tree.

It was the same tree where a while ago the shadow had vanished resulting in Nandini's epic fall. Manik strolled towards the tree and decided to climb up. Once he was two feet above the ground level he noticed something down there. It was Nandini's sneaker. His heart raced a mile when disturbing thoughts infiltrated his mind.

Nevertheless he jumped down and descended downhill taking care not to slip. He did slip and landed down right beside Nandini's pale face.

"Panipuri!" He blurted out as he sat on his hunches taking Nandini's pale face in his palms.

"Nandini! Please wake up!"

He placed her gently on his lap and took out the water bottle from his backpack and splashed some of it's contents on her face. A minute later her eyelids opened and she demanded water. Manik made her sip some drops from his bottle and helped her to sit up. Without wasting a moment he flung the rope, with its end tied up into a camming device, upwards that got stuck somewhere between boulders. Manik always carried extra things whenever he went for camping and today it was of great help to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked Nandini who was watching Manik with awe.

"My ankle!"

"I see, maybe a sprain. Just hold me tight as I pull our body upwards." She nodded and then began their journey uphill.

Once she did lose her hold on Manik's waist but Manik held her with his one hand while the other gripped the rope. He pulled his body up reaching the top and then pulled up Nandini with utmost care. Nandini was awestruck seeing Manik's physical strength.

Both were breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes. Manik wanted to hug her tight but something was restricting him. He ignored the gnawing voices of his mind and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

Nandini stiffened due to the sudden embrace but gradually her hands moved up the length of his back. Manik lips curved up as he felt her  reciprocating the embrace. In seconds they both hugged each other so tight as if there was no tomorrow. Pulling away after a minute or so Manik cupped her face and dropped butterfly kisses all over her face, eyelids and it ended with a soft peck on her forehead. They didn't speak anything but their eyes conveyed that they still felt for each other, their hearts still beat for each other! However, it would take long to realize their unspoken words.

While the two lovers basked in the beauty of the darkness with the stars shining upon them, this tender love care was noticed by someone. That someone was confused seeing how could two people claiming to date others still feel for each other following a bad breakup.

Tyler who stood amazed at the chemistry unfurling before him, wondered if it was a dream. He pulled out his cheeks to prove he was dreaming but winced at the stretch confirming the thing he wished he wouldn't witness. It was really hard for him to believe that the once ex lovers still had some spark left in their chemistry. He beamed thinking to play Cupid in reuniting the duo but he was scared of Manik's temper.

From the corner of his eye, Tyler found a zombie walking towards him and he knew it was none other than Emma who was seeking revenge on him. He didn't want to disturb the sweet moments of the two lovers but he had to. Jumping like a lagoon he deliberately bumped into Manik, earning a glare from him. Ignoring his hard glares Tyler whisper yelled Emma's name alerting Manik and Nandini of the approaching zombie.

"What are you two doing here?" Emma yelled as she noticed Manik and Nandini holding hands.

"We're partners!" Manik shrugged off. " What happened to you?" Manik asked noticing her state.

"I- I just came with Tyler and it's because of him I slipped on the banana skin and fell into a pit." Nandini muffled a laugh.

"Why did you come with Tyler?" Manik asked sparing Tyler a glance.

"Because I black----"

"Black! The woods are so dark you know at night everything looks black so I needed his company to roam in the black woods!" Emma cut Tyler off shocking Nandini with her wierd explanation.

"What happened guys?" Mr Douglas came running with his team once he was informed that Manik and Nandini were missing.

"Everything's fine Sir!" Manik said.

"Fine let's go!" Zack said as he reached the spot.

Nandini screamed with pain as she put her foot forward. Zack jumped to her side for her help but Manik pushed him back.

"You let it be. I'm there for her!"

With those words Manik scooped Nandini in his arms surprising everyone there. Emma scrunched her nose and spun on her heels. Zack sighed and began walking along with others.

"Still in love!" Tyler sang as Manik walked back to their starting point with Nandini in his arms. Nandini blushed harder and buried her face in Manik's chest.

"Shut up! Nothing's there. It's just for humanity's sake!" He barked at Tyler.

"Uh-oh!" Tyler winked and scurried away.

Nandini's heart sank hearing those words but looking up into Manik's eyes she saw something sparkling in his chocolate brown pools. She smiled and Manik returned her smile.

It seemed something was beginning to change and this time for the better perhaps.

Aah finally finished after writing since Monday🤤

4690 words approx! Long huh!

Equations are changing! Do you think this small changes lead to their reunion?

How's the chapter?

Vote, comment and share!

Love,

Sangita ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
57.7K 3.2K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
137K 15K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
46.1K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...