Be SHINee Princess

By SHINeeFlaMinGirl

Its a fantasy,thriller,tragedy,adventurous,cute,romantic,comedy,love story of five shining princes looking fo... More

Introduction to Royal SHINee family
Granny is back !
Granny' s conditions
ONEW'S PRINCESS !
Stupid Drunken Stranger
Playboy or not ?
Jonghyun's responsibility
Getting used to
Secret
You're the KEY to solve Problems
We Got Married
3 days
Trainer and Trainee
Red bulls vs Dynamics
successful plans
Partner
Truck Passengers
Partner ? No , Princess !
SHINee Is Back !
First night at Palace
Surprises
MinJi's Past
Gone
Returning
Unexpected
Crowning
Weddings and confessions
Revengeful, Romantic night
The End
Author's apology

Prologue

6.5K 145 37
By SHINeeFlaMinGirl

SHINee , a famous Kpop band consist of Kim Jonghyun , Lee Jinki ,Choi Minho , Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum . They are not just band members but cousin brothers as well . They are actually five princes who are cousins and brothers .

The rich , elite and luxurious life was too boring for them so being members of SHINee is there part time job which they do for fun and enjoyment . They joined SM ent not because they are princes but on the basis of their ultimate talents . They all love to dance and sing .

Only the company knew that they were princes and cousin brothers. At their home everyone knew that they were SHINee except the oldest member of their family ; their strict and sophisticated grandmother . She would never allow her grandsons to be in any random weird band so they didn't tell her as she didn't live in Korea but in London with her sister.

She was the only person who can nag more than key , shorter than Jonghyun , loved chicken more than Jinki , Sports maniac more than minho and more cute kind lovable than Taemin .

SHINee members loved her more than anything in the world and on the other hand they were also scared of her more than anything .

It has been a long time they were keeping this secret of being SHINee from their Grandma so they became carefree and unworried but what will happen if she suddenly appears on the stage while SHINee is performing .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ! FlaMinGirl is Back ! The credit for cover goes to my bestie BlinGirl ! Thank you so much ^_^

Updates may be late :( sorry for that

Keep reading and look forward for thrilling and entertaining lovestories

FlaMinGirl <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 443 10
A peek into the domestic life of MyulMang (Kim Saram) and Tak DongKyung as a married couple. A fanfiction inspired by the recently concluded KDRAMA D...
585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...