(On Hold)Thorin and his Queen

By 7warsawa4

I never really wanted this, being queen and having a darwen king to my husband. The worst part is I know a li... More

My future queen
A slight intro
Dining Room
Lazuli
Sugar and salt
Poised maiden
Hidden
shhh
Queen
The genius and assassin
Funeral services
Creations and disaster

Designed disaster

17 4 4
By 7warsawa4

They asked me hundred of questions before Kili took the drawing and went out. Saying something about he had to show to the others.

"You are incredible, bought brave and a genius. Just the perfect match for the king." He said with a smirk, leaving me alone.

My head felt on the pillow, with a slight grunt. I were so on edge on telling him about my past, but that would be worse.

Maybe they would kill me then, thinking I were a spy or think I were sent by the god's.

The day went slowly as I really didn't dear to design anything new.

Kili came in after few hours with a smile, behind him was a wheelchair punched by someone else.

"You joking!" I said almost of joy. God, I were bored with only a half day in one room.

The hole structure were wooden, but with some sort of metal wheels.

They let me sit down in it, so I tested it a little. Before we were out in the corridor were I just took over, taking the two others by suprise.

Swing to left, swing right, more speed... I had much fun as it had been ages since last time, forgetting about the others.

Looking finally at them, their eyes was huge.

"What?"

"You have used those before?"

I gave a slight nodd, "many years ago, when I had managed to brake my leg...." I shouldn't said it.

"But we saw you walk on it."

"The doctor who treated me fixed it."

"Were?"

"Don't remember"

"You are bad at lying."

"I know." Spinning around a little.

"Who are you?"

"I am I, a darwen woman." Before stopping right Infront a white wizard.

"Gandalf!" I said with a suprise and fan scream.

"Ohh, you know my name.."

I gave him a grin and hoped it would work. "Who doesn't know about you?"

"Tales get the better of me." He said with a humming voice.

He studied the invention I were sitting on, sircle me like an eagle.
"Were may I meet the person who designed this?"

I blushed, bought of emberresed and by the fact I were in front of him, but he still were asking for someone else.

"It's her, Gandalf..." Killi said smiling.

"You?" He looked suprised, getting me a little angry. Sounded like he didn't believe Kili at all.

"Yes." I said with a huff.

"I am really sorry miss, just I am not used to it being a woman."

"I  take it as a apologize and accept it, but it may not be the last of mine ideas." With a small smile at him.

He took out to shake mine, my little hand in his gigantic. But as skin tutch his something happened in a blink of an eye.

"Are you all right?" I looked at him, meet by a confused gaze.

"You aren't from here?" It was more of a statement then a question.

I gave him a motion to get closer, slowly his beard was resting on my shoulder.

"You have no idea Mithrandir who I am." Like the fact I were from a future and everything that happened to now were a film or a movie to me.

"Yes, the ring is still in the hands of a certain person." Knowing that the film's of lord of the rings would come after the Hobbit film. This world get interesting if I managed to live for so long.

He took both his hands under my arms and lifted me up, his face was a mix of anger, confusion and something else..
But I am not sure what happened afterwards as a voice said something as limited to what I were allowed to say, ending up with a blackout in his arms.

I wonder how the other reacted to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 15 8
Short story
6 0 1
To jenter som er på stranden og tror de blir drept men så finner de ut at det er en.....
3.4K 210 23
Eeehh... greit. Jeg liker jo kattekrigerne så hvorfor ikke lage en navnegeneratorbok??? Det blir generatorer om klan navn, stammenavn osv...
251 35 19
denne boka skriver jeg om litt forskjellig. hva jeg vil, faktisk