BEST FRIENDS [JUNGKOOK FF 21+...

By Jungkook_0901_Kookie

Read it to find out. Created: 3/6/2019 More

About Me
>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>7<
>8<
THANK YOU!
생일 축하합니다 전정국!

>6<

22.2K 287 89
By Jungkook_0901_Kookie

----- 21+ PLEASE! Skip to the part where you can continue of you don't want to read 21+ content -----

JK: I love you.

JK took your shirt off and started kissing you again. He went down to your chin then to your neck. He knew that he can't give you hickeys on the neck so he went down to the top of your chest. He started giving hickeys and you started to moan which makes even him more turned on. JK took your bra off and admired your breasts. You took JK's top off and you slowly sliding your hands from his abs down to his crotch. He kissed you while unzipping your shorts. He was going down from your lips to your thighs. He was kissing your inner thighs making you open your legs. He pulled down your shorts and underwear.

He started to lick your vagina and you moaned. He was eating you out while rubbing your clit. You loved it so much. You caressed his hair to pull him deeper. You felt his fingers go in and out of your hole. He was fingering you and rubbing your clit. You can feel that you are about to cum.

Y/N: OMG JUNGKOOK! KEEP GOING! I'M GONNA CUM!

Jungkook stopped and stood up.

Y/N: FUCK! Why did you stop?

You were mad at him. He looked down at his boner. You quickly started taking his pants and boxers off. You was shocked by the size of his penis.

Y/N: Oh my god!

JK: What?

Y/N: I didn't know it's this big. I don't think it will fit.

JK: [laughed] It will, I promise you.

Jungkook took your hand and put it on his dick. You started stroking his penis and you could see that he likes it. You started to lick it like a kitten.

JK: Don't tease me, babe. Just put it in your... AAHHHH

You put it slowly in your mouth and started sucking on it while also stroking it with your hands. JK wanted you to go faster so he started thrusting until his whole dick is inside your mouth. You were gagging because he was too big. After a few more thrusts, he came inside your mouth. You swallowed it and opened your mouth to show it.

JK: Fuck.

JK threw you on the bed and started kissing you. He slowly guided his cock to your hole.

JK: Are you ready?

You nodded your head. JK slowly inserted his dick inside you. A tear dropped from your face and JK wiped it.

JK: It's only going to hurt for a little and then you'll be fine. Just tell me if I can move.

Y/N: You can move now.

JK started moving, thrusting faster and faster. You kept on moaning and telling him to go deeper. He could tell that you are loving it as much as he was. JK's pace was getting slower and slower so you pushed him to the side. You sat on him and started riding him.

JK: Fuck, ride me like that babe.

Y/N: You like this?

You put your hands on his chest and he put his hands on your hips to control the pace. You started to go faster and faster until you got tired. JK can see that you are tired so he pushed you to the side.

JK: Get on all fours.

You followed him and looked at him from the back. He pushed his dick inside you and started thrusting slowly. He pulled your hair to make you look at him. You were flexible so it didn't really hurt you. He started kissing you and thrusting faster. He let go of your hair. He was going so deep that you can't keep your balance anymore. He knew that you are about to cum. He rolled you over to make sure he was looking at your face. He kept on going faster and deeper.

Y/N: Oh my gosh, Jungkook, You are so deep inside of me right now. Right there! Faster! Faster! I'm about to cum!

JK: Holy Shit!

They reached climax together and he kissed you. He slowly pulled his cock out of you and laid down beside you.

JK: I can't believe we just had sex.

Y/N: I can't believe it either.

You cuddled with Jungkook and kissed him.

Y/N: You think we could do it again?

Jungkook laughed and started kissing you again.

JK: Ready for round 2?

They did it for hours and ended up falling asleep together.

----- CONTINUE HERE -----

(The next morning)

*beep beep*

Both of them woke up to the sound of Jungkook's phone. It says it was Lisa. Jungkook quickly answered it and got out of bed. He started putting his clothes on and left. You were left in your room shocked by what happened last night.

Y/N: This is wrong. I shouldn't have done that. Out of all the people. Why with my best friend? Everything will be awkward now. WHY Y/N WHY???

JK quickly drove to Jin's house and picked up Lisa.

Lisa: Where were you?

JK: My mom called me last night and asked me to come home. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up. Sorry, babe.

He kissed him on the cheeks.

Lisa: Is everything okay with your mom?

JK: Yea. She was just having a problem last night. Anyway, want to have breakfast with me?

Lisa: YES! I'm starving.

Both of them went out to eat breakfast. Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. He was thinking if he should tell Lisa what happened? Or keep it a secret? How would his hyungs react? Will Y/N tell V? A lot of questions and scenarios are going through his head.

Lisa: Babe, hello? Are you listening?

JK: Yes. Sorry, I'm just a little sleepy that's all.

Lisa: Oh, maybe we should go so you could go home and rest.

After breakfast, JK drove Lisa home and went to your house. He wanted to talk to you about last night.

JK: Hey, you okay? You are still in bed.

Y/N: I can't feel my legs.

JK: [laughs] Good thing I have food for you. Here.

Y/N: Thank you!

JK: So...

Y/N: So...

JK: What happens now?

Y/N: Nothing. We both got our own lives now. We shouldn't have done it in the first place. If people found out about this, we are dead. Let's just forget about it.

JK: Let's promise each other to never tell this to anyone.

Y/N: I promise.

JK left your house and went home.

*beep beep*

Good day! This is T.A. Company. We would like to invite you to come and join us on our welcoming party for new talents tomorrow night, 7pm at the Town Hall. Hope to see you there! -CEO of T.A. Company.

{A/N: I named the company T.A. meaning talent agency cause I couldn't think of anything creative. Peace!}

(Time skip to the event)

You were excited to go to this event cause it was the first event of the company. During the event, the CEO came to talk to you.

CEO: I heard you are the only one who passed the audition as a solo artist. Congratulations!

Y/N: Thank you, Sir! I promise I will work really hard to impress you.

CEO: You should work hard not to impress me but to be the better version of yourself. Anyway, have fun tonight!

Y/N: Thank you!

With that, the CEO left and you can't stop smiling.

V: Babe, are you okay? You keep on smiling and it's weird.

Y/N: Oh sorry! The CEO just talked to me.

V: What? He doesn't even remember my name. And it is just one letter!

Y/N: I guess you didn't make a good impression.

V: Pshh. Come on I'll drive you home.

During the party you and Jungkook kept on looking at each other but both of you remembered that nothing can happen. The party ended and they were told that they had to go to the company's building tomorrow for training. Everyone went home and rested not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

(The next day)

--- T.A. Company Building ---

Eric: Good Morning! I'm Eric and I am the trainer of all the new talents. Everyone that passes all my tests gets to debut. If not, then too bad for you. Warm up and we will start partnering after.

Suga: Partnering?

Eric: Yes, we want you to feel uncomfortable so you will break out of your shell fast. Your partners will be picked at random.

JH: Gosh. This will be a long day.

----------

Hey!

What do you think of the story so far? Don't forget to vote!

Love ya >>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

W || J.H By Ammi

Fanfiction

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
25.7K 1.4K 32
The truth still untold? 🧎🏻‍♀️🥺 (Read S1 first before this one 🥰)
46.2K 681 10
This will include 10 stories about Taehyung and Jennie. (WARNING, THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN A SMUT AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT (I DO NOT OWN THE P...
16.6K 955 13
Let me think about it🤔💙