Love Quotes

By OhMyGorgeousBizzle

Sa mga taong inlove ay maraming nagagawang kasabihan.That's why I wrote this book of quotes. If you want to r... More

Love Quotes
Love Quotes
Love Quotes (English)
Love Quotes (Sad)
Love Quotes (Sweet)
Love Quotes (Lies)
Love Quotes (Trust)
Love Quotes (Long Distance Relationship)
Crush
Single
Couple
Move on quotes
Letting Go Quotes
Sorry Quotes
Heartbroken Quotes
Loyalty Quotes
Cheat Quotes
Boyfriend Quotes
Love Quotes (Cute)
Love Quotes (Hurt)
Love Quotes (Guys)
Love Quotes (Realize)
Love Quotes (Past)
Love Quotes (Jealousy)
Love Quotes (Girls)
Love Quotes (Random)
Random
Love Quotes (Worth)

Love Quotes (Break Up)

651 6 0
By OhMyGorgeousBizzle

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"When your EX says, "you'll never find anyone like me" just smile and reply "that's the point"."

"Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss."

"Breakups aren't always meant for make ups. Sometimes relationship ends in order for you to wake up."

"I never gave up on us. You just stop caring so I stopped trying."

"One day, you're going to wake up and notice that you should've tried. I was worth the fight."

"If he honestly cared about you, he wouldn't have left, not the first time, not the second time, not ever."

"It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."

"It still hurts to see that you're doing completely okay without me."

"I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be."

"You said you love me forever , who knew forever ended today."

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
46.4K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
998K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...