Adopting The Tiny Creepypasta...

By AlishaDaWolf

{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YAN... More

Adopting A Creepypasta!
Jealousy
Where Do They Keep Coming From?!
"Tim And Brian."
More Trouble...
Someone's Lost In The Park!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY!
JACKS On The Rescue!
The First Females
A Few Things About The Story ^^
Weird Dinner Discussion...
A Day With Helen, The Bloody Painter
Party... Went Wrong- PART 1
QUIZ ABOUT THE STORY
Party... Went Wrong- PART 2
Q&A The Tiny Creepypastas!
Q&A!
The Sad Story
A 'Date' With Ticci Toby
Q&A #2!
CREEPY
Slendy
'Please Update'
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL 2
Note and Poll!
Goodbye
(Yandere) Tokyo Revengers X FemReader Fanfic RELEASE DATE

Who's The New Cutie-Pasta?

35.4K 881 3.2K
By AlishaDaWolf

8:08 AM, Toby was still asleep.

I had gotten up early to prepare breakfast for the both of us. It was nice to have someone to wake up with, eat breakfast etc.

Today I was planning on taking Toby outside. I wanted to spend some time just the two of us.

I was happily in the kitchen, making pancakes. I wanted to make sure not to feed Toby too much sugar, so I prepared an apple and some orange juice as well. But since he was tiny, I would offer his a tiny cup for a plate.

The smell of cooked pancakes filled the place, making my stomach growl. I cut two small pieces and placed them on Toby's ‘plate’ and went to wake him up.

He was peacefully sleeping and snoring. I poked his back gently.

“Wake up, Toby. It's time for breakfast, I made some tasty pancake with apples and some orange juice.”

He slowly woke up and stared at me with sleepy eyes. He quickly got up and climbed on my hand, leaving his mouthguard and goggles on his bed.

I walked to the kitchen and placed him on the table. I could see him smile at the sight of pancakes. He started to eat with me quietly, twitching once in a while, but he seemed more comfortable with me. It made me happy to see him slowly becomi---

“Do you l-live alone?”

“Well, yeah… I used to live alone before you came, which made my life really boring… So that's wh--”

“SHIT!”

“.....”

“S-Sorry… I-It was my tic…. I couldn't c-cont-trol it…”

“Ah, that's alright, Tony.”

“It's Toby”

“Y-Yeah, sorry, I meant Toby.”

He smiled a bit.

“As I was saying…. I was thinking of adopting an animal to keep me company, but I ended up choosing you.”

“Why?”

“....Because you were looking lonely and, special in some ways…”

I noticed that he blushed a bit. He mumbled a ‘thanks’ that wasn't very easy to hear, but I read his lips. I smiled.

I decided to change the subject..

“So, I was thinking about taking you out… What do you think?”

“S-Sure! When?”

“Whenever you want.”

“Y/n, m-may I ask you a q-q-que-question?”

“Sure?”

“If you had the change, would y-you adopt more C-C-Creepypastas?”

“......Why are you asking?” I asked in curiosity.

“N-Nothing, just asking…. Would you?”

I thought about it a bit and smiled.

“Well, I wouldn't mind. I like company, it would be nice to wake up and spend the days and nights with tiny cuties like you,” he blushed a bit, “I just hope that you would all be happy here.”

“O-Of course we would be, y-you are a nice person, I bet they w-will all like you!”

“What do you mean?”

“Crap! N-Nothing… H-Hehe…” He scratched his head as he ticced. He acted strange, but ignored it.

--------------------------------

Much later, after dinner, I decided to take Toby for a walk in the park. I was wearing my favourite hoodie and he was hidden close to my shoulder, admiring the view, twitching once in a bit. He would get scared when people would look at me, fearing that the would see him, but curious about the bigger world around him. We sat on a bench, shared ice cream, listened to music and took a few pictures.

While I was talking with him, I felt something grab my hair and climb.

“Ouch!!” I missed and tried to see what caused pain to my hair.

“I-It's nothing, I am sure of it!!” Toby exclaimed innocently.

“No, something's on my hair, I am sure of it..” I tried to search.

“W-WAIT!! I-I'll get it off of you!” He said and made a run an climbed on my hair behind my head.

“Okay…” I said unsure of what was up with him. Maybe it was what Stefanie told me, that Toby’s personality could change very quickly, so this was maybe the reason.

“It was a t-ti-tiny spider. Tinier than me, t-though. I kicked it aw-way.” He gave a short laugh, making me smile.

“Okay, thanks.”

“No problem. L-Let's continue strolling ar-round.”

----------------------

A few hourd later, we had arrived home. I gave a deep sigh.

“Home sweet home…”

“It feels w-weird to call this place ‘h-home’...”

“I know, Tobs. But you'll get used to it. Did you have fun?”

“Y-Yeah!”

“I'm glad. I am going to the bathroom, be right back.”

-------------------

Once I got out of the bathroom to check on Toby, I saw him closing my bag. I raised a brow.

“Toby, what are you doing?”

He jumped and quickly closed it.

“N-Nothing! I was just, u-uh….. -shit! Uh.. T-Trying to find cookies!? Yes!”

“.....” I stared at him, “Okay, but don't do that again without my permission… I'll give you a small piece and that's it.”

“Okay…” He said and let out a sigh of relief..

------------------

I put Toby to sleep, since Stefanie had told me to put Toby to sleep often, because he would get easily tired because of his size. He didn't want to at first, but I promised him some waffles at night if he behaved and slept in less than a minute. The good thing about Toby was that he would sleep very quickly and wake up easily.

I was reading a fanfiction on Wattpad, but placed my phone/computer on my bed to go to the kitchen and drink some water.

I froze when I saw a tiny human, around Toby's size sitting on the table.

He had black hair, blue eyes, he had a mask on his head but he wasn't wearing it. He wore a cute blue costume and he seemed very concentrated on the drawing he was painting.

Another Creepypasta!? How did he….

I was shocked to find another Creepypasta in my house that came out of nowhere.

The small cutie's eyes turn to look at me and his baby blue orbs widen. I quickly put my hands up in defense.

“D-Don't worry, I won't hurt you! I promise…”

He didn't speak, he kept staring at me.

“.....Uh, h-how did you end up here?”

He didn't speak.

“....I know you can talk.”

……..

He didn't speak.

“Your little friend Toby can talk as well.”

“Alright…” He whispered and sighed.

“See? It wasn't that hard… So, how did you end up here?”

“.... I was lost and when I saw Toby on your shoulder, I tried to catch up with you and climbed up and hid inside your bag. Toby already knew, but he didn't want to let you know just yet.”

“Oh, alright…. A-Are you hungry?”

“No…. I ate some of your cookies that you had in your bag, I'm sorry.”

“It's fine, I bet you were hungry. And… What's your name?”

“H-Helen?”

Helen?

We both turned to see Toby outside my bedroom, looking at us.

“Hey, Toby. Good to see you again, don't worry, I already met the girl.”

“Oh, t-thanks Zalgo…”

Zalgo?

“Uh… So, you're Helen?”

“Yeah, but sometimes people call me ‘Bloody Painter’.”

Bloody Painter? WhyBloody’?

And why are they even calledCreepy'pastas?! They are so adorable??

“Okay..”

Toby ran and climbed from my leg to the table, close to his friend.

“And you are Y/n, as Toby told me?”

“Yeah, that's my name.”

“Y-Y/n, I know I ask too much b-but -darn it! ….. W-Will you be my girl--”

Just kidding!

“W-Will you let Helen stay with us?”

He looked very anxious, but I smiled warmly.

“Sure. The more the better.” That was a sentence that Toby would remember….

They both smiled happily.

“Thank you for letting me stay, it really means a lot.”

“Don't worry about it, buddy. It is my pleasure to take care of you.” I said with confidence.

-----------------

Helen would show me his wonderful artistic drawings and he taught me some tips.

While I was busy drawing with Helen, I didn't even notice Toby secretely eating more waffles than he was supoosed to.

“So, what do you think about my drawing, Helen?”

“.....”

“....Helen?”

“It's really nice, Y/n but… Your freezer is open.”

(Imagine some creepy music playing in the background)

I froze dead to my tracks. With a terrified face, I slowly turned to see my freezer open……..

And all the waffles missing.

“......Crap.”

“wwwwweeeeEEEEEEEEEEE-----”

“WHAT---”

CRASH!!!

Toby was running in sonic speed, throwing anything he found in front of him anywhere, while he was laughing and being very hyped.

I ran for at least four minutes to catch him inside my house, but thankfully trapped him in a corner and held him tightly, not tight enough to choke him, but tight enough not to let him escape.

I let out a sigh.

“Helen, thanks for the draeing tips, but I really need to find a way to put Toby to sleep, he is really hyped and he ate a lot of sugar… That wasn't supposed to happen, I was just not careful…”

“That's alright, take your time and come whenever you can.” Helena said with a smile. I smiled back and carried Toby in my room.

Helen sighed dreamily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote the whole chapter outside, because I was in a tavern with my family and some of my parents’ friends, so I had time to write this. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22K 88
(NO MORE REQUESTS!!!!!!!) A book about some Creepypasta X Reader One shots. I hope you enjoy!
54.5K 1.5K 13
Halloween. Y/n's favorite holiday. All she has to do is put on a mask and no one will know it's her. Bullies can't find her even if she was standing...
1K 32 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
6.5K 290 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...