SOMETHING NEW // NaruHina

By oiwuzzup

A story of wonder; what would happen to Naruto and Hinata after the last and before Boruto. --- #10 narutothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

2.6K 55 32
By oiwuzzup

-A Big Surprise-

On an early of July, Naruto was cleaning the dishes that morning while Hinata is vacuuming all the apartment they're sharing. The house Naruto showed Hinata as her birthday gift will be ready to move in on March, the both of them are very excited for it. They still keep this house thingy as their own little secret, they really don't have the intention to tell their friends either. Was that necessary to tell them? As Naruto was finished, he sat on the dining room and started reading the documents that Kakashi needed him to finish.

The scroll doesn't really mean anything, it mostly written about Konoha's economic expanding since the city is growing. While Naruto was busy studying, Hinata did her chores by doing laundry and wanting to dry the wet clothes that have already been washed. The drying area in their apartment of them is on a top of the building, so Hinata needed to use the stairs with a basket full of clean wet clothes and hung them there. Sometimes she could chat with the other girls, mostly adulthood on their 30s age. But Hinata doesn't mind as she just talk to them, sometimes they would brought up about their children which she thinks really adorable.

She told her husband that she's going to hang their wet clothes on the roof. When Naruto absent-mindedly nodding, Hinata smiled before she exit the house with the basket and walked to the top of the building. When she got there, a morning chilly air hits her face which made her dark hair swung. She smiled before inhale the fresh morning air, it's refreshing. Finally, she saw couple of mothers are chattering in one group while hanging up their family clothes. She hung up all her and Naruto's clothes which are just a few before joining up the motherhood.

"I still can't believe my husband would literally let me do all the things in the house! Mattaku, he didn't even scold the kids when they play something too far!" The mother with curly short hair, looked like she's on the late of her 40s.

"Are you serious? That's messed up! You should know what my husband does! He sleeps all day! He doesn't even go to work! I have to live this family up by my own!" the other lady said while shaking her head in disappointment.

"My kids won't stop crying! My husband won't even help!" The other complained once more.

When they saw Hinata approaching, they cheered and even greeted the young lady with a smile on her face. She greeted, "Ohayou gozaimasu,"

"Ohayou, Hinata," they said in union before the lady with the curly short hair approached her. "Hinata! What about you and your husband so far? Uzumaki Naruto, right? Do you have anything to complain?"

"Does he sleep all day and let you do the work?" The other asked again.

"Oh! Does he even care about having a family with you? Or does he only want your family wealth?" They asked her many mean questions that Hinata herself didn't see her husband like that.

She couldn't barely answer their question because of how low they think about her husband. He may be the Hero of the village, but marrying a Princess from another clan really is a big responsibility and they thought Naruto isn't capable of doing that. That really made Hinata very sad. As they kept on complaining about their husbands, Hinata felt like ignoring them and go back to her room but that sounded really disrespectful - especially towards a parent like them. Finally, they looked at her with an expecting looks made Hinata gulped at how scary they looked.

"So? Do you have any comments about that husband of yours, Hinata?" She bit her lower lip, thinking that Naruto and her needed to move out from this apartment soon. Everyone likes to butt in to their relationships.

"Gomennasai," Hinata started as she tighten her grip on the basket. "I understand that your husbands are like that. Demo, onegaishimasu, don't compare Naruto-kun to them,"

Their eyes widen when Hinata told them what she was thinking. She can't even look at them in eye, afraid they would attack her for some reason. She's the youngest in the group as well. Most of them already had kids yet Naruto and Hinata haven't had one. She continues, "Naruto-kun is childish sometimes. He even does the same thing like what your husbands do. But that doesn't mean that he disrespect me, he also has something more important to do than just laying around in the house. Naruto-kun still has lots of things to be done and I'm not angry with that. In fact, I'm very happy that I can make him feel better afterwards!"

"Hinata, darling. You're too kind, too gentle for him," the lady said with a frown. "I've been to your place before and I know exactly what you think. But, hun, that doesn't mean you can let him do all the things he likes and leaving you like that. Believe me, I've been there and done that,"

"I know, ma'am. I understand. But I believe Naruto-kun would never do such thing to me," Hinata said with a smile.

"You seriously going to let him lay around the house while you clean the house?" She frowned.

Hinata smiled. "I'm not the only one who's working, if that's what you're asking. Naruto-kun goes to a mission and it could took him for a week or even more,"

"Was the money good enough for the both of you?" They asked again.

"Sometimes," she giggled happily. "But we'll manage somehow,"

"Hinata, darling. Gosh. Are you serious with that? How can you feed your children with that economy of yours? It won't hold, darling! Your kids will starve!" They told her in a worry tone.

"Daijoubu," Hinata smiled. "Naruto-kun and I are making something new soon. It may take a lot of changes and money could be involved. But we're Konoha shinobis, we have to sacrifice something for what important for us,"

They blinked their eyes before whined at how angelic Hinata personality is. Naruto is very lucky to have a wife like her, she won't even make him feel like living in hell. In other hands, it only made him enjoy his marriage with her. The mothers don't know which path they have took but they definitely took the wrong one if they lose their trust on their own husbands. Just like what Hinata said, they should be working hard too for their family because they aren't the only who's working and fighting. They need to sacrifice something for what's important for them.

Hinata finally enjoy the conversation she had with them that she didn't even realize she took too long on that roof, she even started to sweat. She looked back to her clothes and found out that they were already dried so she picked them up and went back to her room where Naruto would be at. When she opened the room, she saw the room that she have cleaned an hour ago was a mess once again. Food was scattered all around the floor, the dirty glasses were on the table messily and books were all around the ground. She frowned and felt her shoulders slumped because of exhaustion. How could Naruto do this to her? She have cleaned this house so hard and he did this for a matter of second. It's so unfair!

"Hinata?" Naruto looked up to see his wife at the front door. "What took you so long, dattebayo? the sun is out and it's almost noon,"

"Naruto-kun... the place...," she put the clean clothes down before scan the whole room with a sad expression.

When Naruto saw her face, he started to panic and realized he really did burned this whole house. He was used to live his whole life with this mess but now that Hinata is here with him, he's still not used with the very clean environment. He felt bad before looked around the room and realized what he have done. Her expression really breaks his heart, he may even hear his heart cracking. He can't let her look this sad, it's his fault to begin with. Hinata already cleaned this house yet he ruined it, now it's time for a payback.

"Gomen. But I'll clean the house, dattebayo! You don't even need to worry about it!" Naruto grinned with a thumb up which made Hinata smiled a little.

"Naruto-kun... arigatou-," suddenly, she felt nauseous. Her stomach felt like a wave. Naruto saw her sudden change of an expression and eyes widen when she ran to the bathroom and started to puke.

"Hinata!" He ran to where she was and saw her throwing up. He frowned before sitting next to her. "Daijoubu ka? Do you have a fever, dattebayo?"

"I'm fine, thank you. It... it must be because of the mission I took a month ago," Hinata said and Naruto shook his head.

"That's impossible, dattebayo. It must be something you ate this morning. Was the food okay for you?" He asked.

She nodded before feeling like throwing up and soon puke all over the toilet. "I... I don't think it's the food either,"

"Do you want to check in the hospital, dattebayo? I could go there with you," Naruto said with concerned but Hinata shook her head before stood up and gargle her mouth with water.

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to rest a little. Can Naruto-kun clean all the mess while I rest?" She asked and Naruto nodded.

"Hiosh! I'll buy you medicine so I'll be out as soon as I finish cleaning, dattebayo," Naruto told her and she smiled gratefully at her husband.

"I appreciate that. Arigatou," she kissed his cheek before leaving to their shared bedroom, leaving Naruto flushing the mess away.

While watching the mess disappeared, his eyes set closer to it and realized the food she has eaten was out as well. So food poisoning might be out from the list. He close the hood of the toilet and walked out from the bathroom. He glanced at the messy kitchen and living room, he sighed before scratching the back of his neck. He can't buy the medicine soon if he's going to clean this up by himself, why was he so stupid for making this kind of mess? He isn't a kid anymore, he should've known this. Then an idea came up in his mind before grinning.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" He called and saw three of them appeared before him.

"What's going on, dattebayo?" The first bunshin asked with an excitement. "Is there an enemy we should take down? Let me catch 'em, dattebayo!"

"We could even do our Rasengan group thingy, dattebayo! You know, the one we have trained before!" The other said.

The last one nodded before looked around the room and mouth dropped wide open with how terrible the house was. "What the heck is going on, dattebayo!? Why- What is- How did this even happen, dattebayo!?"

"Ehh!" The other two looked at it as well made the original Naruto chuckled in embarrassment.

"Sorry, sorry. I can't help but need your help, dattebayo," he told them and made the three of them looked at him with a disappointed looks.

"You only call us when danger is near, dattebayo! We will be activated when fight is included!" The second bunshin complained.

"Yeah! You don't go and call us to... to clean this whole mess you made, dattebayo!" The first one yelled at him made Naruto even more guilty, even his clones aren't supporting him of what he just made.

"What the hell were you doing anyway, dattebayo!? If you were really stressed, you don't even have to make this whole mess, dattebayo!" The last one told him.

"I said I was sorry, dattebayo," Naruto chuckled. "And we have to clean this mess fast, dattebayo,"

"Haaaaah! You called us to clean this and then we have to finish this fast? Are you an idiot, dattebayo!?" His clones yelled at him which made Naruto felt even more bad.

"Come on, dattebayo! If we work this as a team, we can finish this as soon as possible, dattebayo! Beside, Hinata is sick and I need to buy her medicine soon," Naruto explained which made the three of them turned their heads on him again with more angry expression. He felt being cornered by his own clones now.

"Now what the hell did you do to Hinata, dattebayo!? I know you're not smart enough to food poison her, dattebayo!" The first bunshin mocked him.

"Don't blame this on me, dattebayo! I don't even know what happen to her! That's why I'm going to ask some medicine to Sakura-chan, dattebayo," the original Naruto defended himself.

Feeling exhausted of hearing excuses, they finally obeyed what their captain told them to. It was a pain on the butt to clean this whole mess but they managed somehow. Naruto doesn't need to add more clones since the three of them are doing a great job so far. The first bunshin were making sure the kitchen was clean along with the original Naruto who was washing the dishes while the second and third bunshins cleaned the living room. They picked up some garbages and sweep plus mopping the floor to make sure it was all clean.

About half an hour, they made the whole place spotless. The four of them laid there with their backs on each other while exhaling an exhausted breath. It sure was a hard day of cleaning, he already knows how Hinata feels when she clean so he promised to never make such a mess again. As they laid there in exhaustion, they chuckled in happiness because they did this for Hinata's sake and they liked that very much. Even the original Naruto really proud of being able to make himself valuable for Hinata.

"Hiosh. Now that we finish, don't you have something to do, dattebayo?" The bunshin asked and Naruto opened his eyes with a warm smile.

"You're right," he stretched his arms up before he grab his yellow jacket. "Thanks for the work, dattebayo,"

"Don't mention it!"

"We did a great job, dattebayo!"

"Call us again if you need any help, dattebayo! We enjoy this,"

Naruto's eyes widen before soften. "Omae...,"

Omae: you

"We made a pretty good team, dattebayo," the bunshin grinned at him. "It wasn't a bad idea after all,"

"Beside, we helped Hinata. That's for sure, dattebayo!" The other one exclaimed made Naruto's heart warmed with happiness.

"You guys are something, dattebayo," Naruto smiled.

They chuckled before crossing their arms on their chest. "Something good, we hoped,"

"Of course, dattebayo," Naruto grinned. "Jaa na, dattebayo!"

Jaa na: later

With that, Naruto deactivate the clones. He felt his clones are getting better each day, and he liked the way they could cooperate with him even if it's the stupidest thing. Their feelings should be based on his own emotions, but now seeing that with his eyes, he realized that they may have their will as well. But it's too bizarre for that, he might over-thinking about it. He looked at the clock and found it's going to be lunch soon. If he won't walk soon, he may not find the medicine for Hinata.

He went off to the nearest pharmacy but only to find a medicine for a woman's period. Naruto isn't stupid about how woman's body works, and he was sure that Hinata's sickness isn't involved periods. He had a feeling that it was something else than period and food poisoning. He walked from one to another, only to find that exact medicine for Hinata but he was really on a dead end. When he explained what happened to his wife this morning to the nurses, they only gave him some period pill or diarrhea pills which is weird because all she did was puking.

He walked to the other store with a pout on his face. He's not going to find this fast if he's going to waste time like this. With his hands in his pockets, he walked through a crowd of people with a grumpy looks until he saw Sakura walking - basically going to the hospital for some work to do. He raised an eyebrow at her when he saw she brought many documents on her arms and the other hand is holding something to read while walking. It's unusual for her to read while walking, it's dangerous for her to do that in the first place.

"Sakura-chan!" He greeted her as he approached her. "Yo! Genki desu ka?"

Genki desu ka: how are you?

"Naruto? I'm fine, thanks for asking," she said with a smile. "What are you doing in the middle of the day?"

"Ano... Hinata threw up this morning and I tried to buy some medicine, dattebayo," he explained which made the pink haired lady raised an eyebrow at him.

"And?" She asked.

"And they gave me a blood period month pills thingy, dattebayo. I know what's a period, dattebayo. Demo, Hinata's sickness is not like that!" Naruto told her. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a regular stomachache too. It might be something more... dangerous than that, dattebayo,"

Sakura frowned while she heard this. "Have you ever thinking of taking Hinata to the hospital? That sounds harsh,"

"I told her that, dattebayo. But she refused. If she's still sick until tomorrow, I might have to force her to go, dattebayo," Naruto said before asking, "Is Sakura-chan on duty tomorrow, dattebayo?"

"Lucky you, Naruto. I might can handle the situation for you and Hinata," she smiled which made Naruto grinned.

"You're a life saver, dattebayo!" He chuckled.

After the small chat, Naruto finally walked on his way home - buying some rice porridge for Hinata if she's not feeling of chewing food. But at the end of that day, Naruto didn't find the medicine. He hoped Hinata will be okay tomorrow. On his way to home, he saw Shikamaru and Chouji was talking about something while walking to his direction. When they made an eye contact, they quickly approached each other with a huge smile on their faces.

"Naruto, huh? How is it going?" Chouji asked he shared Naruto his potato chips which made Naruto accepted it and eat it with a happy expression.

"I'm good, dattebayo. You?" He asked.

"You looked awful, Naruto. Is something happen to you?" Shikamaru asked.

"Nothing happens, dattebayo," he lied, doesn't want his friends to worry this small problem he had with his little family. "What are you guys up to, dattebayo?"

"We just ate in Yakuniku earlier. We're on our way home. But now that we see you here, why don't we just have a nice conversation at your place? Maybe a little game of cards would be nice," Chouji suggested which made Shikamaru sighed.

"Chouji, you do realized he isn't alone anymore, right?" He asked his friend.

The chubby guy's eyes widen before laughing shamelessly to Naruto who's also laughing as well. "Gomen. I forgot about that, Naruto. It's still strange for me to think you're living with Hinata now,"

"Is it really that weird, dattebayo?" Naruto chuckled before smiling to his friends. "But I think it'll be nice to play cards at my house, dattebayo. Shall we go?"

Chouji and Shikamaru looked at each other before agreeing to play. They walked together to Naruto's apartment. It took them a while to get there but time sure flies when they're talking about something. There were many topics to talk about; their wives, their responsibilities, even their missions so far. Naruto, himself, was rarely got a mission as hype as them - he wished he could join them since it sounded really awesome. When they reached to Naruto and Hinata's new apartment, Chouji and Shikamaru were surprised to see how elegant the house were.

Naruto stopped his movement right in front of his room before turning back to his friend. "Just to let you know that Hinata is sick and she's resting, dattebayo. We'll just talk in the living room,"

"What? Oi, are you sure this is okay? Hinata is sick, after all," Shikamaru raised an eyebrow at him. "We can leave now if you want-,"

"Too late, dattebayo! Now that we're here, let's just come and play," he said as he open the door and show them the living room.

They admit it that the room looks very cozy for the two, the view was killing too. Shikamaru was jealous that he had a balcony, it also showing to the Hokage's faces mountain. They looked around the room as Naruto prepare them some food and drink before they play. It's comfortable and felt homey, that was what Chouji thought about it. The other lad was looking through some photos on display and saw some happy faces on them, there even a photo of them during their dates. Naruto is a creative guy for decorating this place.

He came back with drinks and snacks before finally they play cards. Shikamaru cleared his throat before looking at his blond haired friend, "Naruto, are you really okay with this? Hinata is only in the other side of the room,"

"I'm sure she won't mind, dattebayo," he grinned. "Beside... all these weeks... I... I kinda need some boys time, dattebayo,"

"Are you tired of having Hinata around? You know that's what marriage is about, right?" Chouji asked out of the blue made Naruto glared at him.

"That's not what I said, dattebayo," he sighed before leaning on the table. "Don't get me wrong, having Hinata as my wife is amazing and I like it,"

"I don't see any problem here," Shikamaru shrugged.

Naruto frowned. "I don't know... I... this is not Hinata's fault, dattebayo. And I can't really deny it. But I... I still feel kinda lonely, dattebayo,"

"Lonely? How in the hell are you still feeling lonely when you have a girl- a wife for yourself! Mendokse, are you really that a playboy?" Shikamaru looked at his friend with a shocked expression.

He huffed before putting his forehead on the table. "This isn't that type of lonely I was before, dattebayo,"

"What do you mean, Naruto?" Chouji asked before giving him some potato chips but Naruto shook his head.

"I... I feel bad for not telling Hinata, dattebayo. But I'm so lonely and kinda needed some attentions," Naruto started. "She already gave me enough attentions, dattebayo. But something isn't just right, I still feel like... like...,"

"Mendokse, I know where this is going," Shikamaru chuckled. "You always came to me when you're talking about family feuds. I feel like I'm your personal therapist,"

"Huh?" Naruto looked up to see his friend.

"Naruto, I know exactly how you felt. Mendokse, Asuma-sensei was as same as you. He had a dilemma between having a wife and having friends over," Shikamaru explained.

"What are you talking about, dattebayo?" He raised an eyebrow at his friend. "I didn't- are you saying I'm regretting myself for marrying Hinata, dattebayo!?"

His friends chuckled before turning back to him. "That's your words against mine. Beside, Asuma-sensei never regret of marrying Kurenai-sensei,"

"What... are you saying, dattebayo?" He asked him.

"I'm saying... you wanted someone like you in the house as your new family members, and I'm not talking about your Kage Bunshin," Shikamaru said with a smirk.

"Wanting something? I don't get it, dattebayo," Naruto looked lost with Shikamaru's words, but it's understandable because he's an idiot.

"Maybe you need to elaborate it more specific, Shikamaru," Chouji told his friend made the other lad sighed.

"Naruto, you wanted a baby," Shikamaru announced him. "I mean, it wasn't surprising either. Mendokse, you asked me how to make a baby before,"

"He really asked you that?" Chouji seemed to be surprised. "Who doesn't know how to make babies these days?"

"Urusai, Chouji," Naruto blushed at how embarrassed he was.

He didn't deny the fact that he wanted a baby, at least, a little family for him. But he didn't say yes either, he was in his own confusion. As they played cards, Naruto kept on losing which was unlike him at all. He doesn't feel like competing on this game anymore, Chouji and Shikamaru don't feel the same excitement for playing cards like earlier. Now the game is starting to be boring. They decided to just drink and eat, maybe talk a little since they iust got here and it is disrespectful if they're going to leave now.

"So, how are you and Temari?" Naruto asked Shikamaru who's drinking the tea that Naruto made.

"We're fine. She's still busy with the immigrations though," Shikamaru said.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping her, dattebayo?" Naruto raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"This one is out of my luck. Mendokse, they can't even involve me to Temari's problem," he sighed. "I only can wish her a good luck,"

"She's going to be here soon. You don't need to worry about it," Chouji said and Shikamaru chuckled.

"I guess you're right," he then stretched his arms up before standing up. "It's been a splendid noon. I should really get going,"

"You have things to do, dattebayo?" His friend asked. Soon, Chouji joined him.

"I have errands to do with Rokudaime-sama. I don't know about you, Chouji," he teased his friend.

"My foods are waiting!" The chubby lad exclaimed made Naruto chuckled.

"Alright then. Let me lead you to the door, dattebayo," the owner of the house said as he guided his friend to the door. "We should do this again soon, dattebayo,"

"Sure," Shikamaru smirked. "Make sure to invite us when Hinata isn't sick, mendokse,"

Naruto laughed before he waved goodbye to his friends and finally closed the door. He cleaned all the dirty dishes before checking on his wife who's still sleeping when lunch is going to start soon. She was sleeping peacefully on their shared bed, maybe she didn't even know that Shikamaru and Chouji was here in the first place. It was a good thing that he bought some rice porridge on the way home, he can give that for Hinata's lunch. She doesn't look like she wants to eat, so a porridge should be good. At least, she have to eat something.

It was 1 p.m when Naruto prepared the lunch for the two of them. He made himself some grilled fish that he only need to grill since it was a leftover. When everything's finished, he glanced at the bedroom corridor and saw that Hinata isn't coming yet. He decided to check on her again. He peek from the door frame and saw Hinata is still sleeping with a pale face. She doesn't look better than before but he had no guts to wake her up. It looks like she's recovering but at the same time, she looks she's hurting. So then, he decided to eat his own lunch alone and put Hinata's lunch in the fridge. Then, he climbed on the bed which Hinata was on it before laying and have a nap.

---

The next day, Hinata was puking every 3 seconds which Naruto frowned at the scene. She ate dinner last night and the porridge was still good. At least, that was what he thought. When Hinata gave up on trying to get up from the toilet seat, Naruto sat next to her with a frown on his face which made Hinata sad. She caressed his face who's looking at her with a worried expression. It made her heart warmed that Naruto, as her husband, is concerned on her health but he shouldn't - honestly, he shouldn't but Hinata wasn't going to say that.

"Hinata, I think I should take you to the hospital, dattebayo," Naruto said with a soft tone.

"But, Naruto-kun, I'll be fine," she argued which made him even more frowning.

"I don't think you're going to be okay real soon, dattebayo," he told her.

"But...," she couldn't really argue after she threw up again.

He sighed before rubbing her back. "Come on, dattebayo. I'll take you there,"

She pouted when Naruto stood up to get ready and there's nothing she could say to stop her husband. So she agreed eventually and get ready for herself. Naruto made sure he brought couple of plastic bags with him, in case if Hinata's going to puke again on the way to the hospital. Thankfully, she didn't throw up and that really made Naruto glad that she didn't throw up the food that he bought that early morning for her. When they got to the hospital, Naruto mostly do the applications and forms to register Hinata's sickness and see the Doctor soon.

Finally, he sat down next to his wife with couple of papers on his hands before sighing. "I thought Sakura-chan is on duty today, dattebayo. She could take a look on you better,"

"I won't mind with the other Doctors, Naruto-kun," she smiled. "Arigatou for accompany me to the hospital, Naruto-kun,"

"You don't need to worry about it, dattebayo. It's my job to make sure you're okay, dattebayo," Naruto tugged her hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead. "I hope you're going to be well soon, dattebayo,"

"Me too," she smiled with a soft blushed on her cheek.

Naruto's eyes widen before saying, "You don't feel like throwing up again, do you?"

She giggled before shaking her head. "I feel a little bit better, thank you,"

He smiled before she suddenly say, "Did Naruto-kun bring someone to the house yesterday? I heard laughters while I was sleeping,"

"Ah! About that... did I wake you up, dattebayo?" He chuckled with guilt but Hinata shook her head.

"Iie, watashi wa shiawasedeshita," She smiled.

Watashia wa shiawasedeshita: I was happy

He chuckled before giving her a guilty smile. "Gomen, I didn't know we were that loud, dattebayo,"

"Daijoubu, Naruto-kun," she giggled.

They were deep in their own stares at each other when they didn't hear their names were called. Especially Hinata, she didn't know that she was called as Uzumaki Hinata yet she only saw Naruto staring back at her with his dazzling blue eyes. Until they shouted their names which made the two of them flinched at how loud they were. They looked at each other with a shame smile before they enter the room where the Doctor is.

The room wall was a mixture between white and green, it was a calming color for the patients. As Hinata took a seat on the chair in front of the Doctor's desk, Naruto followed her and looked at the female doctor in front of them who looked very serious in her job. She didn't notice the two existences until the nurse ask Hinata for a blood pressure test which she nodded. When the doctor looked up, her eyes widen when she saw Naruto and Hinata are in front of her - not to mention, as her patients.

"Konnichiwa, minna," she tried to control her scream but she couldn't help but squealed made they flinched at how loud she was. "Naruto-senpai, is it!? It's been a while, senpai! Do you remember me?"

Naruto blinked his eyes before looked at his wife who's looking at him with a question look. He said, "uhh... I... Have we met, dattebayo?"

"Of course, you don't remember me," she rolled her eyes before she introduced herself. "Watashi wa Chelsea desu. I gave you a chocolate for valentine, my own hard work chocolate! Did you eat them, Naruto-senpai?"

The Chelsea Physic Garden has cultivated medicinal plants since 1673. The plant shown here is montbretia (crocosmia aurea), used as a remedy for dysentery.

[A/N]: I tried to find a japanese name for a flower medicine but I got nothing. This one caught my attention.

Hinata frowned before looked at her husband who thought for a second before he looked at her, "Were you possibly the one who made me a bitter taste like plants chocolate, dattebayo?"

She frowned before sighing, "I knew it wasn't good. Gomennasai, Naruto-senpai,"

"It's alright. Konohamaru happened to like 'em so I gave it to him, dattebayo," he smiled before he say, "Tokoro de, my wife is sick since yesterday, dattebayo. She always throws up every morning and night. Could you check up on her, dattebayo? I'm worried she was food poisoned,"

Tokoro de: anyway

The female doctor rolled her eyes before nodded. But suddenly, the young nurse announced, "Doctor, her blood pressure is really high. It's 140 per 90 millimeters of mercury,"

"Oh my, that does not sound good," the doctor said before she stood up. "Mrs. Uzumaki, I need you to lay on the bed and let me check your stomach with an ultrasound. I'm also going to check your heart and lungs, just in case if something's going on,"

"Hai," Hinata nodded as she obeyed what the doctor said.

Naruto stayed on his seat while looking at Hinata laying on the uncomfortable hospital bed as the nurse raise her shirt, showing them Hinata's flat stomach. He have been there before but now that people actually seeing them right in front of him made him feel a bit intimidate. He sinked on his seat as he watched the doctor and the nurse poured something on her stomach and switching on this monitor thing, they even put some heartbeat scanner on her thumb made Naruto felt bad that Hinata is going through a lot of this. What is going to happen to her anyway?

"Daijoubu, Mr. Uzumaki. She'll be fine," says the nurse made Naruto pouted even more.

Finally, the doctor put on some new gloves before she put a stick thingy on her stomach and starts moving around. His wife giggled softly at the cold and the thing that it was on her stomach. Naruto can't help but smile at how adorable his wife is during this sudden examination. The room went silence, only the sound of the monitor filled the whole scene. His blue eyes set coldly on the monitor, trying to guess what's the doctor trying to see on that screen. Honestly, Naruto couldn't see a thing there.

"Have you guys sexually active recently?" The doctor asked which made Hinata blushed but Naruto was more confused at what she meant.

"What does that mean, dattebayo?" Naruto asked made the doctor rolled her eyes.

But by the face of his wife, she assumed that the couple had sexually active before so this result doesn't seem surprising at all. The heart beat was steady, like a normal human being - that conclude that nothing is in her heart. When she checked her lungs by telling Hinata to inhale a deep breath and exhale them slowly, she found out that everything is fine and everything is alright. She wrote something on the little note for the patients before finally tell her that she could go back to the seat with her husband.

"So, it seems like she's one month go. I'm going to pick out some of our best medicine for the little one and-,"

"Little one?" Naruto interrupted her with wide eyes, Hinata even looked surprised.

The doctor looked up to them while raising en eyebrow at them. "You didn't expect this?"

"Expect? Expect what, dattebayo?" Naruto asked, confused with all of this.

"My husband and I would like to know what all of this mean, please?" Hinata now asked with more polite.

"First, you guys were sexually active and... Mrs. Uzumaki threw up since yesterday, which was a lie basically," the doctor explained to them which made Naruto looked at Hinata with a surprised, especially about the lying part. "She had been doing that for this pass week, until this very moment. Should I explain this further more?"

They blinked their eyes on them made the doctor, even the nurse, facepalmed at how innocent they are. Even though they're a married couple, they're still think too young for this. Chelsea looked at her partner who's nodding as an approve to tell them. She sighed before smiling to the couple, "Omedetou, Uzumaki kazoku. Your due date is possibly on 27th March,"

Uzumaki kazoku: Uzumaki family

"Huh?" Naruto was really confused and lost with this conversation. "Eh? What's going on, dattebayo?"

Chelsea rolled her eyes before smiling at them, genuinely happy for them. "Congratulation, Uzumaki Hinata-sama. Anata ga ninshin shite imasu,"

Anata ga ninshin shite imasu: you're pregnant

Hinata's eyes widen, didn't dare to look at her husband who's looking down at her with wide eyes before look to the ground and mumbled, "Pregnant, dattebayo?"

"Yes, she's one month away. I'm going to give you some fine medicine to keep the baby's healthy. And you have to make sure to visit again for a check up every once a week," she told them as the nurse wrote whatever she said on the note so the couple wouldn't forget.

"Sokka. A-arigatou, dattebayo," he said before standing up and helping his wife standing as well.

They exit the room, Naruto told Hinata to take a seat while he worked with all the forms and everything. While he was away, Hinata started to think about what the doctor said. Their reaction was really... really stiff to say. But what's important is Naruto's reaction, her own husband's reaction. He was surprised, but he looks really lost with everything. They're going to have a baby, that's for sure.

"Ikou ka?" Naruto came back, asking Hinata to come home with him. He smiled at her with fondness which made Hinata's heart filled with flowers. She accepts his huge hand and let him lead the way home.

They walked together to their so-called house with holding hands. Their hands were so different at one another, but fits perfectly. They are like a missing puzzle, they fit together with the exact shape. It was almost time for lunch again but Hinata doesn't feel like going home, she even ask for a Ramen with him - and who's Naruto to say no to that? They skipped their steps to the famous Ichiraku Ramen and had the usual. When they're finished, Hinata still doesn't feel like going home.

"You want to go somewhere again, dattebayo?" Naruto asked his wife and Hinata nodded.

"I-if that's okay with Na-Naruto-kun," she said with shame. "But if Naruto-kun is tired, then we can go home. That's okay too-,"

"No, no, that's okay, dattebayo. I'll go wherever you go, dattebayo. Don't worry," he said with a wide smile. "So, where would you like to go next?"

She smiled before answering, "I would like to see how's the house so far,"

"Hiosh! Say no more, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned before he suddenly pick her up bride style made the lilac haired lady giggled and Naruto leaped through roof to roof with his wife on his arm.

After couple of minutes, they arrived and they were laughing because of how silly Naruto was for doing that type of thing. He gently put her down as they saw the house is going to be finished soon. They walked to the well-made dirt which where the grasses and flowers are going to grow soon. She can imagine this whole house will filled with happiness, especially that she's with the man she loves so much. There is nothing that could bring her enthusiasm down. As long as she's going to be with him, everything is going to be fine. There was just one thing that needs to be done.

"Ano... Naruto-kun?" She turned to him who's looking at the house.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he looked at her.

"About the baby...," Hinata slowly looked down to the ground.

"Hinata, I know my reaction wasn't really the best one, dattebayo. Gomen na, I was just... shocked that my wife is pregnant, dattebayo. I don't know how to show it," Naruto gave her a guilty face while Hinata looked up to him with that pretty smile of hers.

"Daijoubu, Naruto-kun! At least, I know what's on your mind," she said before she put her hand on her belly with a fond smile. "I can feel this baby is going to be the reason why we're here,"

"Hinata," he called her as she looked at him. "I'm... I'm extremely happy, dattebayo. I... this is... this is something I'm not used to but, I like this feeling when I'm around you, dattebayo. And now that you're pregnant, the baby is going to be ours and... I'm very happy. Hinata, arigatou. Thank you for making me the father of our baby, dattebayo,"

"Naruto-kun...," she bit her lower lip before she slowly approached her husband and hug him which caught him by surprised. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Naruto-kun. For making me the mother for our baby. I'm happy that I'm able to make family with Naruto-kun,"

He blushed before hugged the girl back while closing his eyes, smelling her usual sweet scent. "Yeah, I like that a lot, dattebayo,"

"Naruto-kun, I love you," she smiled before pulled to see his face.

Naruto caressed her face before mumbling, "I love you too, dattebayo,"

He then pressed his lips on her soft ones as his hand slowly made its way to her flat belly that soon is going to be the place for the baby to grow for 9 months. He doesn't know anything about pregnancy and babies, but with this? He could try and learn. His lips move in sync as they close the gap together, feeling hungry for each kisses. There's no point of hiding anymore, they're insanely in love for each other - they are very deep to another that they could see the truth in their eyes. Their love was so hard that there's nothing could bring them down.

"Hiosha!" Naruto yelled as he pulled out from the kiss with a wide grin on his face. "Let's do our best for this baby, dattebayo!"

"Okay!" Hinata smiled. And maybe, this is just the beginning of the story.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.5K 23
What if Hinata and Naruto has another daughter aside from Himawari. That has a tailed beast within her. In the beginning both Hinata and Naruto are...
11.8K 248 15
Mesmerized by Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke develops a feeling towards hinata. In his darkness she became a light. Love blooms in his heart. A story abou...
6.6K 136 17
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
891 48 6
After the fourth Shinobi war, Hinata decides to leave Konoha to see the world. She starts her journey by going after the last surviving Uchiha. "I'...