REMEDY ⇢ STILINSKI

By deathlyhallhoes

"You don't get it, Brooke. We need you. You're the remedy to all our problems." How Brooke Moore's life went... More

PART ONE
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
PART TWO
zero
two
three
four
hello
five
six a
six b
seven
eight
nine
ten

one

3.4K 101 20
By deathlyhallhoes

CHAPTER ONE:

OMEGA, PART ONE

Brooke was laying across Stiles' bed, a coy smile on her lips. Stiles stood dumbly by the door, wondering if he should join her.

"Well, don't just stand there," She laughed, a twinkle on her eye.

"Uh, right!" Stiles said, suddenly catapulting forward and onto the bed. In a flash, Brooke was on top of him. "Oh, shit."

She leaned down, pressing her lips harshly to his, biting on his lower lip as she pulled away. "Oh, you are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

Brooke leaned back, a frown on her face. "Stiles?"

"What?" he asked, sitting up.

"Stiles!"

Stiles' head jolted forward, awakening him from the dream he was just having. Looking around confusedly, he noticed Melissa McCall standing in front of him, hands on her hips and an eyebrow cocked.

His face immediately grew red as he looked up at his best friend's mom. "You, uh, didn't hear me say anything, did you?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Unfortunately, I did," Melissa said, a disgusted expression on her face. "Brooke's with Lydia. She asked me to tell you that she plans on leaving once Lydia has showered."

With another disappointed look and a shake of the head, Melissa turned on her heals, leaving Stiles sitting alone. He buried his face in his hands and groaned in embarrassment. At least Brooke hadn't heard him say anything, right?

He sat in the chair another moment, lightly swatting at the Get Well Soon balloon tied to his wrist. Stiles' leg was bouncing up and down, and he could feel himself starting to get antsy. He pulled out his phone, texting Brooke to ask how much longer she thought it would be. When she didn't respond after a few minutes, Stiles groaned and shoved the phone back into his pocket.

His stomach growled, so he figured he'd grab something from the vending machine down the hall. He stood up abruptly, taking off the balloon and tying it down to the chair he was sitting in.

Stiles stifled a yawn as he walked to the vending machine, his hand playing with the coins in his pocket and his eyes searching the options available. Eventually, he decided on Reese's peanut butter cups, figuring he could share it with Brooke since it was her favorite candy.

He lazily put the coins in the machine and pressed the appropriate buttons, half asleep as the machine came to life. His stomach growled in excitement as the Reese's began getting vended, but it ceased when the candy got stuck in the machine.

Stiles let out a dramatic sigh. "Seriously? Come on!" He pressed more buttons and banged on the glass wall, but nothing worked. He shook the machine gently, thinking he could get it to fall.

It didn't work. Stiles let out another dramatic sigh, on the verge of tears after not sleeping for two nights. He went back to shaking the machine, but it was too heavy for him. Feeling thoroughly frustrated, Stiles grabbed the top of the machine and started shaking it violently. He just wanted his damn candy!

Before Stiles knew what was happening, the vending machine was tipping over, and he barely avoided being squashed as it crashed to the floor. Stiles whipped his head from side to side, praying that no one saw him.

Before he could figure out what to do, two screams echoed down the hospital hallway. One was high and raspy, fear clear in a voice. The other was more violent, with enough heat in it to curdle milk.

"Brooke?! Lydia!" Stiles instantly abandoned the broken vending machine, running to the hospital room as Melissa and Lydia's dad followed. Stiles stormed into the bathroom, expecting to see Brooke sitting on the chair outside the shower Lydia was supposed to be in.

She told him that Lydia didn't want to be alone, so she was going to sit in the restroom and talk with her to keep her company. Now, they were both gone.

Melissa McCall pulled back the curtain of the shower, finding it empty with the water still running. Lydia's bloody hospital gown was lying crumpled on the floor, and Stiles noticed a rectangular device next to it.

Stiles bent down, realizing it was Brooke's phone. There was a crack running across the screen, obstructing her back ground; it was a picture of Brooke and Lydia from homecoming freshmen year.

Stiles stared at the phone in confusion, there was no way Brooke would purposefully leave her phone behind. She must have been running from something, right? The thought made Stiles' heart race.

"What's that?" Melissa asked, grabbing it carefully with a gloved hand.

"It's Brooke's phone," Stiles said, eyes attached to the screen. "She must've dropped it."

A breeze rolling through the room caused Stiles to tear his gaze away from the phone. He looked to see where it was coming from, and froze when saw the window wide open, the light of the full moon shining through it.

"Stiles," Melissa said to grab his attention. "I think we need to call your dad."

******

"Naked? As in nude?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. He paced down the hospital's hallways, Melissa and Lydia's Dad at his side. Stiles stumbled behind them, trying his hardest keep up.

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing," Melissa responded. "But yes. Brooke should be clothed, though."

"You've checked the entire hospital?" the Sheriff asked.

"Every last corner," Melissa responded.

"Nothing suspicious?" The sheriff asked.

"Not for Lydia. She just took off," Melissa responded. The Sheriff raised his eyebrows at her statement. "Brooke was acting strange beforehand, I'm not sure why. She also left her phone."

Melissa handed over the rectangular device, the cracked screen almost taunting. Sheriff Stilinski sighed, this meaning they didn't have any way of trying to track their movements. "Alright. Lets get an APB out on two sixteen year olds: one blonde and one red head. Any other descriptors?"

Stiles stepped in between the adults. "Brooke's five foot seven, has green eyes, a mole on her hairline and her hair is more of a darker blonde than anything." The adults looked at him surprise. "Also Lydia is actually strawberry blonde."

The sheriff looked at his son in shock, grabbing him by the neck and dragging him away from the other adults. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um... providing moral support?" Stiles offered.

"I know Brooke means a lot to you," the Sheriff offered, "but how about you provide moral support from home?"

Stiles nodded his head, and made his way to the elevator. However, once his dad's attention was somewhere else, Stiles snuck back into Lydia's hospital room. The strawberry blonde's hospital gown was strewn across the ground, and he picked it up quickly. He looked around the room to try and find something with Brooke's scent on it, but there was nothing.

It was almost like she was never there.

Stiles let out a groan in frustration. He quickly left the hospital and made his way to Scott waiting in the jeep. He climbed in the car, handing the bloody garment over.

"Is this the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked. Stiles nodded. "Do you find anything for Brooke?"

"No, not anything. My dad took her phone and her purse wasn't anywhere," Stiles groaned, lightly banging his hands on the steering wheel. "Why would she take her purse, but leave her phone?"

"Hey, I'm not going to let anything happen to her. Neither of them. Not again."

Stiles nodded, gathering his strength and turning the car on. "Just shove that thing in your face so we can find them. If I know Brooke, she wouldn't leave Lydia willingly."

Before they were able to back up, Allison was running up to the passenger side of the jeep. Both boys looked at her questioningly, Scott telling her that someone will see her.

"I don't care," Allison said. Her face showed her desperation. "Brooke and Lydia are my best friends, and we need to find them before my family does."

"Your dad knows?" Stiles asked.

"I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's," Allison answered.

Scott looked at Stiles in shock. "A search party."

"More like a hunting party," Allison said.

Stiles leaned across Scott and opened the passenger door. "Get in."

Seconds later they were peeling out of the parking lot, Stiles driving down the road well above the speed limit.

"If she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Stiles asked. He swallowed the bile that rose in his throat. "Would they hurt Brooke?"

"I don't know!" Allison said exasperatedly. "They won't tell me anything. They just keep saying we'll talk after Kate's Funeral when 'the others get here'."

Stiles gripped the steering wheel tighter as he asked Allison what she meant, but the brunette had no idea. Stiles had one, though. To him, 'others' just meant reinforcements. His heart raced at the thought of more hunters in Beacon Hills. "Scott, are we going in the right direction?"

Scott furrowed his brows as his head stuck out the window. "Take the next right!"

Stiles followed his directions eagerly, swinging the jeep around the turn. The three continued driving for the next ten minutes, Scott continuing to give directions as Allison bit her nails and Stiles' knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel too tight.

He couldn't wrap his mind around the situation. It was no surprise to him that Brooke followed Lydia wherever she went, the blonde being the most loyal person he knew. He just couldn't understand why she took her purse with her.

Allison noticed how quiet Stiles had become and knocked his shoulder. "What is it? What are you thinking?"

"There's just one thing I don't get," Stiles shook his head. "She took her purse with her, but left her phone behind. There's a chance she dropped it, but if she was in that big of a rush, wouldn't she have left her purse? She didn't even take it in the bathroom with her."

Allison and Scott made eye contact, the latter shrugging. "Well, her phone has a GPS in it, right? Maybe she didn't want to be followed."

"So she doesn't want us to find her and Lydia?" Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head. "No Brooke's smart. She'd know we go after them regardless."

"So she wanted to make sure the police couldn't find her?" Allison asked.

"Or your dad," Stiles answered.

"If she was hiding from someone, where would she go?" Scott asked.

Stiles' eyes widened and he took a sharp turn, sending Allison sliding across the back seat. Stiles met her eyes in the rearview mirror and smiled meekly. "Sorry, but you should really put on your seat belt."

******

The three teenagers walked nervously towards the Hale House remains. Allison looked at Scott, a worried expression covering her face.

"Are you sure about this?"

Stiles nodded, albeit regretfully. "If Brooke didn't go home, this is the only other place she would've brought Lydia."

"Lydia's scent leads here," Scott added. The three continued their trek through the woods. "Has she even been here before?"

Allison shook her head. "Not with me." The two looked at Stiles expectantly.

"I can't see Brooke bringing her here if it wasn't an emergency," Stiles said.

"Maybe they came here on instinct?" Allison asked. "I mean, Brooke would go to Derek for help first, right?"

"Because he's an Alpha, or because he's her cousin?"

Allison looked at Scott. "What if Lydia's the one leading, and Brooke's just following to keep her safe? Wolves need a pack, right?"

Their conversation was interrupted as Stiles bends down to the ground, calling their attention to the wire in front of him. "Hey, guys. I think this is a tripwire."

And because Stiles is Stiles, he tripped it.

******

vote, comment, share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.5K 43
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach." ↬ Lily Stilinski's biggest problems in life used to be easily defined: figuring out how to get her...
1.1M 35.5K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
21.8K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
410K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...