Sentiment ➳ Sherlock x Reader

Por SeraSki

Sherlock Holmes x Reader "Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side." The mere thought of it w... Mais

Tough Day
Confusion
Missing
Me
Pinky Swear
Odd
Exception
Edmund
Kiss
Distraction
You Better Not Die
Cheshire Club
Gert?
Leave
Lots of Tears
Be strong...or not
Calmed
Sentiment? Us.
The Sequel

Abducted

19.1K 829 408
Por SeraSki

"Excuse me...but this isn't the way to my flat..." I told the cabbie, leaning forward.

"I know..." I heard him say.

"Oh it's you...Edmund." I said leaning back on my seat, looking out the window.

"Y/N...I didn't want to have to do this, but you cheated--" I interrupted him.

"I didn't cheat." I said loudly with my voice cracking.

"I heard it with my own ears Y/N!" He yelled.

"No...you misunderstood if only you had listened to me then this wouldn't be a problem. No...now I'm glad you did misunderstand, because nobody wants someone who doesn't trust them." I said with a tear coming out of my eye.

"Y/N..." He said slowly.

"You didn't even stop and think for once that I had told the truth before you brought her to my own flat..." I said quietly.

There was a silence, as I stared out the window.

"Do you know where I'm taking you?" He asked.

"No, but I know your gonna try and sell me...like you did with Molly." I said.

"Good. She hasn't been bought yet, so you won't get bored in the prisons." He said smirking.

When we arrived I was forcefully pulled out by Edmund and another man and thrown into a cell of an abandoned prison, filled with girls and men guarding them in case they try to escape.

I saw some of the guardsmen touching some of the girls as well.

I stood up and held the bars, looking at Edmund who was on the other side.

"Take me to Molly's cell." I said.

"Fine, but if you try to escape, she dies." He said letting me out and taking me to another cell filled with beat girls and Molly.

"Y/N!" Molly called out with tears and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Molly! Are you okay?!" I said stroking her hair.

"I'm fine...but there's going to be an auction today..." She said, and I could see the red crying marks on her face.

"Don't worry...I'll think if something..." I said assuringly, but not quite assured myself.

Just then we heard our cell door gate and a man walked inside licking his lips,eyeing me.

"Hey babe, you new?" He said, attempting to put a hand on my cheek which I had slapped away.

"Feisty are we?" He said again, tightly grasping me by my waist and pulling me up against his torso.

"Let me go, you idiot!" I said looking away.

I could hear Molly start to cry as he tried to rip my shirt off, luckily he only ripped it a bit but not entirely.

I popped my knee up to his nuts and he groaned in pain on his knees. I then pushed my elbow down in a crane position on his pressure point, which was on his shoulders, causing him to scream. After that, I kicked his chin up and pressed my foot all the way down on the top of his neck so that I could stop his breathing.

What am I doing? This isn't me...is it?

"That's for ripping my shirt, bitch." I spat down at him.

Molly and the other cell girls looked at me in shock, with their mouth's agape.

The other guards didn't seen to care, so I had some more fun with the corpse, by kicking it around, to help me think of a plan to get out of here.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.8K 1.9K 21
Ex army doctor John Watson meets the Consulting detective Sherlock Holmes and his adopted brother Lorenzo Holmes. The two drag the doctor on a case t...
2.1K 67 10
"They're in love, they look happy," you said, sighing softly as you watched Mary offer John a bite of her canapés. "Cocaine is cheaper and would also...
3.8K 153 9
The world's only consulting detective, an ex-army doctor, an art therapist, and an American who loves music. These sound like four very different peo...
154K 3.8K 20
My first fanfic and my first reader insert so don't kill me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The story is about You my reader, Your fellow colleague was murdered and...