Love Of My Life

By fallingheartsxx

[Completed - Ben Hardy] Aria Song Mercury came on as a favor to the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. What happens ne... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
Epilogue
Bonus Epilogue
Authors Note

81

2.8K 94 72
By fallingheartsxx

The Finale Part 1/3

Aria

Ever since the BAFTAs, I've been on the front page of ever newspaper and tabloid out there. Mostly all of them are flattering articles. Of course they'll be the few that poke fun at some things I said, but I try not to look at those. 

Heirs has also been the topic of conversation amongst so many news reporters, and paparazzi. My Instagram has been blowing up with comments and direct messages, asking when we're going to come out with our first album. If only Rufus, Jimmy, Luke and I knew that too. 

My mentioning Heirs was so popular, in fact, that it must have sparked something with the people who run the Oscars. That, and the fact that they don't have a host. The Oscars council must have realized the power of music, so they reached out to Brian and Roger and asked if Queen would open up the awards ceremony. 

I can't say I wasn't surprised. Rumors were running around on Instagram and Twitter so clearly the idea must have slipped up somewhere. But it's official now, because Brian and Roger agreed. And Luke and I would be performing with them. 

It was a big to do, really. Originally it was supposed to be Adam Lambert, since he tours with Brian and Roger. But Adam suggested I perform instead. He said it would make more sense with everything going on and with Bohemian Rhapsody focusing primarily on my dad. One thing led to another and I took the offer, promising Adam he would be my plus one to the Oscars. It's the least I could do. He truly is a great person. 

My guest appearance struck something and Luke joked around in front of Brian and Roger with the idea of him performing too to have the full Mercury, Deacon, Taylor and May up on stage. Brian and Roger I supposed didn't see the joke, so they swooped in and now Luke is performing with us. 

Rufus and Jimmy are ecstatic. They'll also be attending the Oscars, but they'll be sat in a different section than us unfortunately. They don't mind though. It'll be Heirs first red carpet appearance, and they'll be there to support Luke and I. This performance is supposed to be a gateway into Heirs' future. Sort of like a little introduction to what we can do. There's a lot of pressure on Luke and I, but I feel it especially. 

I've been pacing all day. Luke is picking me up in a couple of minutes so we can fly out. We, unfortunately, have to leave a little earlier than the rest of the Bohemian Rhapsody cast so we can practice on stage. Ben and I originally had plane tickets all set and ready to go but I gave my ticket to Gwilym so now him and Ben can fly out together. 

"Do you have everything?" Ben asks me. I sit down on the staircase, staring at the front door. Ben comes and sits next to me, leaning into me slightly. 

"I think so. A lot of what I need is already there," I tell Ben. 

He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me to him, kissing my temple. 

"I'm so proud of you, you know that?" he tells me. 

I smile. "To think I almost blew this whole thing off with Rufus," I sigh. "Funny how things work out," 

A knock on the door lets me know Luke is here. I stand up with Ben and walk over to the door to open it. 

"Rise and shine!" Luke says brightly. 

"It's four in the afternoon," I laugh. I stand to the side letting him come in. He walks over to Ben and they shake hands in that weird welcoming way. 

"No matter," Luke responds. "Are you all ready?" he asks me. 

I nod. "As ready as I'll ever be," 

I put on my shoes and grab my jacket. 

"I'll give you a moment," Luke says. He smiles and takes me luggage out to the car. 

I turn to face Ben. 

"Let me know as soon as you get in, yeah?" Ben says to me.

I take his hands in mine. "I will. You do the same. Keep me posted," I say.

"I will. I know Gwil is excited,"

I laugh. "Gwilym is so pure," I say. 

Ben smiles. "Listen I'll let you go, just keep me posted on everything,"

"I will," 

Ben leans down and kisses me. I sigh into it, feeling sad about leaving him. But in reality I know I'll see him soon. I think my emotions are all over the place because it's almost over. This whole Bohemian Rhapsody experience has come down to this. 

When Ben and I pull away I say a quick 'see you later' to Frankie, who was circling Ben and I this entire time. Then I grab my purse and take a quick look back at Ben before heading out to the car with Luke. 

Time to head to the Oscars. 

...

Ben

"Mate look, these seats are so spacious," Gwilym swoons when we get settled on the plane. I let him take the window seat. I'm more of an aisle person myself. 

The seats really are spacious though. Perfect for this long as hell flight. I'm glad Gwilym could join me though. It's never a boring time with him.

As I'm taking off my jacket, I notice Gwilym whip out his phone and turn slightly so he's taking a selfie of both him and I. He holds his hand over his shoulder and opens and closes it. I laugh as I grab it. I'm assuming that's what he's insinuating. 

I laugh when Gwilym buries his nose in his phone. 

"Jealous much?" he mutters slowly as he's typing. I'm assuming he's positing it to Instagram or something because he turns to me with a very satisfied look on his face and says, "I love poking at Joe," 

"You two can fight over me all you want," I joke. "I'm just trying to live my life with Aria," 

Gwilym puts his phone away when he flight attendants prepare us for take off. The plane starts moving and I know we're set to leave very soon. 

"So how is Aria anyways? Are you doing it this weekend?" Gwilym asks me. 

My heart does that thing where it skips a beat out of nerves. 

"I think so," I respond quietly so no one else can hear. "That's the goal anyways. I mean you and Joe told me everyone wanted to be involved when we went on the hike a while back,"

Gwilym nods. "We want to see it through. I mean, it's not just your relationship with Aria. It's our relationship with Aria too.."

"Okay Gwil," I laugh. "Whatever you say,"

"But you did talk to her family right?" Gwilym asks seriously. 

"I asked Brian for permission. On Christmas actually. I wasn't going to ask then but it fell right into place. And then I asked Rufus, Jimmy and Luke and they gave me their blessing. Told me not to break her heart, but they said I'm one of the best things for her," I tell Gwil. I glance out the window and groan when I see the long line of planes that has to take off before us. 

"Good," 

"I just don't know when to do it," I sigh. 

"We can plan it out, mate," Gwilym tells me with a smile. "Just tell me one thing," 

"Okay.."

"Please tell me you have the ring with you,"

I laugh lightly. "Yeah I have the ring. It's in my carry on. I don't want to let it out of my sight," 

I had bought the diamond ring when I was filming for Six Underground. Joe and I went and I was in a panic over ring size and if I bought a pretty enough ring. Lucy helped me out by getting Aria's ring size and then I sent pictures to her for approval. She, along with Joe, Gwil, Allen and Rami love the ring I picked out. I think it suits Aria.

I just hope Aria says yes when I ask her to marry me. 

...

I HINTED AT THIS SO MANY TIMES LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 36
"did i just catch you staring, sweetheart?" "no, you're seeing things." or something about her intrigued him. although she appeared normal, she was...
6K 101 45
แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด„ส€ษชแด‡แด…, ษช'แด… แดกษชแด˜แด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'แด… ๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด, ษช'แด… ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด€แดกแด€ส แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ษช สœแด‡สŸแด… สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด… แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€...
90.3K 2.3K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต.. in which fate brings together a woman who insists she doesn'...