Just a Teacher

By jadeproblems

Teaching has always been Jade's dream, since she was little. She has been studying hard to make her dream com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 12

29.2K 560 139
By jadeproblems

"I'm not doing this!"

I said for the fifth time, as I studied myself carefully in front of the mirror. Leigh had taken me to one of these little costume shops in town and we literally spent 2 hours and half choosing the right costume. I had seen a wonderful hippie costume but of course Leigh had to ruin my idea with a black tight catwoman costume.

"Perrie you look fucking great, plus I'm sure you'll stop complaining once Jade will be all over you at the party," I huffed, fixing the jacket a little bit so I could actually be able to breathe.

"You don't seem to understand that it's a school party, which means half of the school's students and teachers, and maybe even the principal, will be there, so no, Jade won't be able to be all over me, even if she wanted to." I looked at myself on the mirror for the last time, before turning around and glaring at Leigh.

"But this will be even funnier Perrie! don't you understand? she will be all hot and bothered, she will literally devour you with her eyes but she won't be able to touch." Leigh smirked, pulling the zip of the jacket down a bit, so it showed the top of my black bra. I slapped her hand away, rolling my eyes.

"What about you though? aren't you gonna wear something to impress Jesy as well?" I smirked at her and she smirked back. Oh this girl is evil, poor Jesy.

"Of course I do, I'll show you now."

-

"Mom! are you serious?" I laughed sarcastically, my eyes wide at the object my mom was holding.

"why not Jadey? you wanted to impress Perrie, didn't you? that's perfect." she smirked slightly, making me blush furiously.

"Yeah but..." I huffed, my hands resting on my waist and my foot shifting awkwardly.

"No buts Jadey, now go and try it on." she handed me the plastic bag with the costume, sitting at the edge of my bed and clapping her hands eagerly. I rolled my eyes, heading to the bathroom to do what I was told. Why do teachers have to dress up? Isn't it supposed to be a party for students only? goddamn principal and his crazy ideas.

"Jade! You look gorgeous!" my mom said as I got out of the bathroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit, I look quite good. The top is really tight and my boobs look big, I think. The skirt is short but not too short to look slutty so it's ok, and the heels are actually comfortable, thank God.

"Wait! there's still something." my mom said as she took another plastic bag out of her purse, smaller than the first one though.

"here, I'll put it on your head, don't move." I didn't move as she put the crown, If you can call it that, on my head, well, half on my forehead and half on my head, but still.

"Now it's perfect." she smiled at me and I smiled back, holding the material of the mantle tightly,

"You're a perfect wonder woman now."

-

"Are you ready?" Leigh asked as she noticed me nervously biting the inside of my cheek. I nodded, a bit hesitant.

"Yeah, I am." Leigh smiled at me and took my hand, opening the door of the gym. The first thing I noticed as we stepped in, were the orange lanterns all around the room, and the black plastic bats, then I noticed the cobwebs at every corner of the room and a big table with snacks and drinks.

"Hey Lee!" Jesy said as she kissed her girlfriend, yeah, they are girlfriends now. As Jesy and Leigh pulled away, I took a better look at Jesy, she was wearing an all black outfit, with a black lipstick and her face was covered in white make up, that made her look really pale, almost dead. Her hair was thrown in a messy bun, she looked quite cool actually.

"You look very hot Per," Jesy said and I blushed, thanking her. "Same thing goes for you." she smiled. and giggled, as Leigh took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. I looked around, my eyes focusing towards the entrance, because it was basically the teachers section. I frowned as I didn't spot the beautiful brunette I was searching for.

"Were you searching someone?" I felt two tiny arms wrap around my waist, and a familiar voice in my ear. I shivered, leaning further into her body, giggling slightly.

"Yeah, actually, I was looking for a beautiful art teacher, have you seen her?" I joked. She laughed before turning me around, our gazes istantly meeting.

"Holy fuck." I said as I eyed her body closely, my eyes focusing on her long, tanned, sexy legs. My jaw almost dropped to the floor, my mouth agap.

"My eyes are up here, missy." I shook my head quickly, recovering from my earlier admiring state. She looks so fucking sexy.

"Well, aren't you hot, kitten," she purred in my ear, causing my legs to go almost-completely numb. She wrapped her hands around my waist, forcing my body closer to hers and her lips soon found my earlobe, biting softly on it. I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan, knowing that there were other people around us.

"J-jade, there are other p-people a-around us." It was the only thing I managed to get out as I felt her finger tracing my jawline, leaving sparks as she went down.

"I'm sure they would enjoy a little show," she whispered in my ear, her seductive tone getting a low moan out of me.

"W-we c-can't Jade, p-please." I begged, putting my hand on top on hers, which was still going up and down my jawline.

"Okay, fine, I'll leave you for now because the other teachers must be waiting for me to help around, but don't think I won't come back." her lips got dangerously close to my hear once again and I shivered in anticipation,

"Later, baby."

-

2 hours later, or so, I was having the time of my life with Leigh and Jesy, we were giggling and dancing like mad people, getting glares from other students but we didn't care as long as we were having fun.

After laughing at one of Leigh's stupid jokes, I went to take another drink, for both me and Jesy.

"Woah, you look hot." I heard someone beside me say and as I looked up I noticed Zayn checking me out shamelessly. I rolled my eyes, hitting him playfully on his shoulder, "shut up, you failed rock star," I laughed at my own joke and he joined too. He was wearing the typical rock star costume, with ripped jeans and ripped shirt, and he had a fake nose piercing on his nose.

"oh I love that song! do you want to dance?" Zayn asked as crazy love by Beyoncé came on. I nodded, putting the glasses on the table and following him to the dance floor. We danced and joked around for a little bit, before I spotted a certain wonder woman looking at me from the table.

"It was good dancing with you Zayn, but I'm pretty tired so I'll rest a little bit okay?" I said and he nodded, starting a conversation with one of his mates, Louis. I walked towards the table, taking a glass and filling it with coke, my eyes not leaving Jade the whole time. She signaled with her finger for me to follow her, biting her lip. I smirked slightly and put the coke down, following her. We walked to the second floor, where Jade's classroom is. She took a key out of her pocket and opened the door, allowing me to get in. Just as I got in, she pinned me to the wall, pulling my hands over my head.

"What were you and Zayn talking about?" she asked as her lips got closer to mine's. I smirked, knowing that my little dance with Zayn had made her jealous.

"Oh just student stuff. Are you jealous, Miss Thirlwall?" I tilted my head to the side, smirking.

"Yeah, I'm jealous of what's mine." she emphasized the word mine and I made a thinking face.

"Am I now?" I smirked, before wrapping my hands around her neck, biting my lip.

"You're my kitten." she purred in my ear, tightening her grip around my waist. I nodded before kissing her, my hands getting lost in her ombré hair. Her hands started roaming my body, going up and down my back. She squeezed my bum tightly, causing me to gasp at the unexpected action. She took the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth, immediately winning the dominance since I didn't care about that right now. We kept kissing for what felt like hours, our noses brushing softly while searching for a better angle of each other's lips, and her hands touching my back.

"Jump." I felt her whisper and I immediately got what she meant, jumping and wrapping my legs around her waist. Her hands left my bum to hold my legs, and our chests were now touching. I moaned at the feeling of her body close to mine's, thanking god that she was holding my legs because they are literally jelly by now.

"I love you." she whispered, pulling away slightly. I smiled, reconnecting our lips immediately.

"I love you too." she smiled into the kiss, leaning further into my body. I felt something warm on my belly, and in that moment I realized it.

She wants me.

***************************

I was supposed to update yesterday but I fell asleep with the phone in my hands! Haha. Anyway, remember to leave your feedbacks, it's always good to know what you think about my story! and oh, thank you for 4k readers! I love you all :)x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 173 15
Perrie and Jesy go to the same uni and are now sophmores together. Perrie is bi and has a boyfriend. But Jesy is lesbian and started to grow attracte...
36.7K 1.3K 14
[Completed] This is the story about that time Perrie got pregnant with her first baby; to achieve the family she always dreamed of was becoming a rea...
217K 3.9K 32
Jade Baker falls in love with the scariest person in her college, literature professor and the academic counselor at the same time. will she melt her...
80.3K 2.9K 46
Kylie's new teacher turns out to be her grandfather's goddaughter. It's tricky when you're attracted to someone who's both your superior and technica...