House of Anubis Season 4

By Nandingerel

Well, what will happen when Nina comes back? Will there be new connections between the students? Will Nina ac... More

House of the Americans
House of Reunion
House of Sibuna meeting
House of Osirians power
House of descendants
House of first clue
House of new project
House of gods
House of detention
House of having fun
House of beach day
House of parting
House of secrets
House of lock
House of hidden spy
House of hidden message
House of Horus
House of assignment
House of map
House of preparing gifts
House of kidnapping
House of the past
House of sudden notice
House of Pangaea
House of the ceremony day
House of sadness Pt 1
House of sadness Pt 2
House of time lapse
House of Golden fields of Rush
House of new student
House of new mission
House of contract
House of birthday
House of going back
House of 'Starry Night'
House of the end

House of evil team

121 2 0
By Nandingerel

Ninas POV

" HEY someone is coming what should we do Eddie think quick?!" The door handle turned and it showed Vera, someone with blonde hair, Mr Sweet and the new college teacher Mr Sam.

As the door handle turned Eddie opened the passage in the library bookshelf and Jerome, Eddie and I crawled in and waited for them to go away there. We looked through the holes in the shelf. Eddie felt disappointed.

'Eddie it will be alright.  You have me, Patricia and the others that care about you.'

I think he was feeling better after what I said because I can feel what he feels in me, is there a way to cut this? It is a matter of privacy.

Eddies POV

I felt better when Nina made an effort to comfort me. We listened to the Secret Society and there was Denby, the blonde one. I informed my thought that person is Denby and she was one of the evil people like Senkhara.

They were mumbling "So we need to find pieces that form a map which tells where the hidden candle is. If we manage to get the candle and light the fire at the right time and date, we can go to the afterlife as the door opens. There should be a hint in this school, the mighty Frobisher probably thought of something right?" Denby commanded as if she was the leader of the group now. "Ah, Mr Sweet can you please hang around, all of you can go now," Denby ordered as she was smirking. Everyone left except Dad and Denby.

Denby was demanding my dad to convince Victor so he can take care of the kids in Anubis' house and keep an eye on them. My dad replied " He said he doesn't want to intertwine with it this year and he doesn't believe us because we failed last year. Also, I can feel that he is pretty old and tired because he doesn't have an elixir so he might die soon. If he gets in this team he will make us fail instead of aiding us." Denby simply nodded and told him "Leave him alone, he will soon regret it."

I saw Jerome shocked about what he saw and heard right now. He asked me why my dad was there. I was looking at him saying " It just happened" I was tired and thought 'Let's call it a day. Before I said something Nina told us "Let's go and tell the others. Today is a long day even though it's only morning now ." she read my thought. We went through the tunnels thinking about the days we solved mysteries and had our days when we could die at any moment. There was no choice but to go through the oven because the cellular door was locked, probably Victor locked.

We went into the living room as we were almost gonna faint and we can fall at any moment. They made a sit for us. When I sat yacker sat next to me. I pulled her into a hug, a safe one. I thought

'Even though her personality is not good as it is, I love her. I choose her as my only one.'

Nina was chuckling. Everyone looked curious at her like she did something that shouldn't happen. She looked at me, not believing what she heard.  Amber came down at the right time reverting attention "I said tell me if they come or did everyone forget about me?" Alfie answered, "No no how can someone forget the princess, no one will dare to."

Fabian's POV

Eddie and Nina together? It is either love or sibuna matter, most likely the latter one but the first one is not impossible seeing how they are. Did Nina stop caring about others? I mean 2 years passed and when time passes things get forgotten like how my longing for her seemed to be just a lingering little crush that kept me accompanied for the times I had hard times. 

"So could anyone tell me what that chuckling going on between you guys when I came in? There is something in the airs..." Amber questioned. "Neen, come here!" Jack called Nina out, what was the right timing, I wanted to know her answers. When things got pushed to Ed "Eddie, where is my leather jacket?" Jack called again, he seems to be the problem overall. 

Jerome's POV

Now everything is thrown at me... "Guys, don't look at me like I sinned. Okay, it is all my fault. When I woke up this morning from talks I saw Nina and Ed bickering in the kitchen and you know how parents put their kids into dark rooms so that they can unite and make up as they have common fear. I put them into the cellular after tricking them. After I woke up an hour later I felt guilty and went to open up, even going far to steal keys from Victor. But they were gone, I was damn curious when they took me into the library. Awkward." "So what did they argue about?" Patricia raised her eyebrows, a year of my life is gone because of her "Uhmm, I'm not allowed to tell it, you can ask him yourself." I ran away...

Nina's POV

I was in Jack's room packing up and putting everything back in its right places. "Gosh, Jack you are PERFECT, right time to call, I might start loving you more!" "Shut up, find my jacket."

"Ed, we could actually ask Victor out to be friends! Making him a spy on the other side is reasonable too." I was excited that we found a solution. "Did I hear right? How could that old hag-like walking nightmare that can't even protect or look after kids be friends with you!" "Eyy, watch your language here Jack." Ed reminded him. "You are taking his side?" Jack shrugged at him as he left with the suitcase. I ran after him with his bag "Jack, he didn't mean that, you know that the education here is tighter and those words were too harsh. This is not a matter of taking sides too-" "DON'T! It seems like I am appearing in front of you now right? You guys acted like my real kind siblings but as soon as we came here you had two faces and acted all like a parent after leaving me huh?" Eddie slapped him, and everyone gasped. Jack ran out with his belongings.

He seemed to calm down in the taxi. I admitted his materials and brought the timetable. "How is the dorm? Do you like it? If you need anything call me." He was lying down turning his back at me. "Jack, sorry if I couldn't catch up with you, let's go out and go on a trip every weekend now okay? But I would say that your words especially towards Ed and me were wrong. You know that I was adopted and the chosen one hearing 'acting kind and real siblings' really hurt, Ed probably got hurt too. We were just thinking of you, well sorry if it offended you." I left as he got no response.

Patricia's POV

I followed Ed into his room "What did you do just now? Even though I don't like that kid it is not your right to hit him. Are you and Nina cosplaying parents now? You two suspiciously going everywhere together even after all the trips you guys went during summer and then what argue like old couples, I thought I was seeing my parents when they almost got divorced! And you looked even more like your father when you always claimed to be different,-" "Patricia calm down." Fabian held me "Fabian, think since you have such a clear mind. Do you really think these two have nothing going on?" "Fine, if you don't like this side of me then let's break up, I'm fed up." Weasel blew up grabbed his jacket and dashed out. "Who is fed up? It should be me!" I shouted as Fabian held me.

Trudy's POV

"What's going on?! It's only 3rd day since you guys arrived and what kind of drama is going on? School is starting tomorrow, it is not good." I panicked looking at the situation. "I know right, Trudy, don't worry they will probably overcome to be together again," Mara assured me.

Victors POV

The kids are so noisy and annoying. I'm weary enough to hope they are gone. Someone knocked
on the door as I said come in. "So Ms Martin what do you want? Say it quick kid I don't have time to waste on you."

Nina's POV

"So Victor I heard teachers are starting a new project, opening the afterlife door or something. Why are you not in the group?" Victor stared "How did you know? Do you have time to waste eavesdropping huh?" "I'm not here to get punishment but an answer please!"  He cleared his voice as he says "I didn't get in because I don't want to, why am I even wasting my time explaining to you? I'm pretty sure you didn't come into question me?" "I gave your dad's belonging right? That ring contains golden tears, I'm sure that you know of it but probably can't use it for anything since it alone doesn't matter. Will you take my side in this game so that you could get the recipe for the elixir?" "With another condition too, I want everyone in the society to be gone so no one commands me to do anything." "Deal, it is a secret from everyone except Eddie for now."

Eddies POV

I got into a nearby bar and cried my sorrow out through alcohol. I got reminded of Yacker's words that kept killing me from inside. 

Nina's POV

"NINA!" Kera flew into my room where I was preparing for the first day tomorrow. "Ed!"What's wrong with him?" I guess since Patricia was in the worst mood, cursing me with her eyes the whole time while I avoided explaining Kera pulled me out. She was jumping on her spot "Ed passed out in the clubhouse of Apply Syrius. Apparently, it's a dangerous place in the whole city but it is just downtown most nearby. Shall we go?" I went back into the room "Patty, we gotta go, it's not the time to lie down, you are the strongest here, let's go." "Excuse me, where do you think you are dragging me to?" "I am bringing you to the answer." I left Kera on purpose, telling them we will be not here so that she could take care of things tomorrow. I called Eddie from within and externally but no use. 

Patricia and I entered the clubhouse, "Why are we here?" "To protect your lover." "We broke up." Patricia stopped moving. I was surprised as I haven't heard of it yet but just dragged her to Eddie who had blacked out. Some guys came close to touching Patty, of course, who is she? Patricia almost broke his finger as we came out holding Eddie. However, bringing him to Anubis is impossible. We got a room and checked in. "Awwhh, this douchebag is so heavy for what?" she fell as soon as she threw him to the bed. I laughed looking at her. "The truth is Patty, the game for the afterlife has started again. It came into my dream that we are all in danger if the puzzles are not solved, most likely Ed had the same dream. But the good thing is he regained his power." "If he regained his power then how are you guys together?" "The touchstone of Ra broke, so we could be together but I don't know if it's a good sign or an ominous one. The two of us are both going through identity issues, trying to find who we are to each other. I think I found it too. As the two of us wanted to protect each other to the point we could sacrifice for one another and our loyalty for each other, he is my Osirian for sure and a good brother I want to protect. I guess me trying to do everything on my own was the cause." "Gosh, you guys should've said it sooner, today because of my stupid temper I told him he is no different from his father, I guess I wanted to hurt him even knowing it was not true. I feel very sorry." "Stop blaming yourself, things could be solved right? Come here. Finally meeting and hugging my besties feel unreal. You don't know how much I missed every little thing."

After the curfew, Victor was coming out of his room and on the eighth step of the stairs Victor...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 31 13
Ally's happy ending would always somehow drag other conflicts along. Maybe it's due to the reason of how her life tends to roll endlessly in a circle...
836 49 13
Sequel to Twisted Fairytale. What does Animila do after she is captured and locked away by her old friend? Everyone's lives depend on her choices. Ho...
357 47 16
FINAL BOOK OF THE SERIES ~ Mack is back in the game, but how will she escape this time? How will Jemma react when she knows? Will they find Trayaurus...
512 1 24
so one night the guild has a party. something happens between Natsu and Lucy. Lucy leaves the guild and comes back 12 years later. She comes back wit...