Monster and the Immortal (Sle...

By Amnelove

She was only young when she was brought to a special place, now she is twenty one and has been through a lot... More

The creature I saw
A room unfamiliar
Meet some of the children
What thanks is to be given?
Family meeting
Power unknown
Is this what you call love?
A/N
Are you truley a stranger?
Who are you?
Must you go?
Are you happy?
A/N
Tell me honestly
Where are they?!
No
I am never going to be.
Mother?
Love me? You don't know the meaning of love.
[WARNING: LEMON!] I love you.
My little boy
My past
I'm Scared To Lose You
The part I tried to hide
A/N
update.

The Static you heard

8.4K 143 47
By Amnelove

Readers P.O.V

You would think that sitting all day in a dark room would drive you crazy eventually, right? Well, that is not the case for me. I tend to enjoy the loneliness in the darkroom that they had given me here. It was my sanctuary away from everything they could, would, or even try to do to me. I enjoyed the peace crazily. But against everything, I could never argue against anything they had done or will do to me. Not because I had no choice to but I physically could not. It was one of the things that drove me insane slightly. No one had a choice, this was a large beehive, and that the master we served and 'loved' was the queen. We the experiments were only the workers and the scientists were the drones. They only lived to be there for the master.

The clock on my wall sung out midnight and I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. Sighing once I took in the familiar touch. I was not afraid for this was not the first time I felt this touch. It brought me much comfort now that I've been here this long. I turned my head and saw her, my other half. Well, you could say that she was another half. Because of this place and what they had done to me I have sort of developed a multiple personality disorder. Two as I know of. She began to stare at me from behind with her face smiling but also hinting with worry. She was pretty unlike me but I guess that is how she wanted it. Looks can deceive others and they would deceive you to if you looked at her. Physically we change to look like the personality that we are. It gave me a sort of disguise to hide everything but her temper would get the best of her if I let her out.

She had long lead-colored hair and her eyes were a perfect shade of emerald green. Her lips and face were pretty and perfect. She had curves that would make any man fall and bow to her begging to spend the night, if only they knew. She was perfect to any man's standards I could see her as an evil woman if she was not attached to me. She had everything unlike me, I had long white hair that was kept regularly in a braid and bandages covered my body, and dark purple eyes. My body was covered in stitches and open wounds that they hid. My right was covered by these wrappings and they even had put the stitches in my eye. Without the hair and hospital gowns, I would look like a mummy from its tomb. She spoke softly to me as always.

"Come and sleep, please. You worry me so when you do this. Another sleepless night and they will punish us." I nodded slightly and turned over in the covers of my small metal bed. I pulled the thin material they had given me for warmth and huddled into a small ball. Her hand had disappeared and I was left alone again. Something I hated more than the footsteps growing closer to my door when they decided to come and visit me. I closed my left eye and fell asleep. The darkness enveloping my frail body as the memories that twisted themselves into dreams came and ran around me. A sound had drawn me from my slumber and I woke three hours later. A loud static sound had filled my head and I could not ignore it. I turned over into my bed and grabbed my I.V cage, taking the I.V bag filled with a strange blue liquid that seeped into my bloodstream and shuddered as my bare feet hit the cold ground. It ran no shiver through my body as I stepped across it.

I walked over at the large windows that looked out over the city. A forest could be seen on the other side of them. Every time I looked at them I want to be free and run through it. Wanting to feel the trees that I have seen instead of only feeling pain and smooth tables. I wanted to run through the grass and maybe even get cut but something that was not a needle or a scalpel. I looked below at an alleyway, that was usually lit by dwindling fires, and saw that the forest was covered in more fog than normal. It made it more and more Alluring to my eyes. The static grew louder and my vision began to go fuzzy. I saw a creature in the midst of all the static and blurry vision. It was tall and wore a black suit. Its face was featureless and white as snow. It looked nothing like something that was created here. Most of us had our faces and only were semi-disfigured. The creature looked up at my window and then the static sounds grew so loud I had to grab my head from the pain that it was giving me, before falling on the ground my I.V cage falling with me. Making a loud sound as I fell, but nothing that brought people coming to my door. Like they would even care.

I woke up still on the ground and the contents of the I.V bag poured all over the floor, the blue colored liquid spilled everywhere. As I tried to get my door opened and in stepped three doctors. I could recognize them all. There were two female and one male doctor. I called the male doctor Father, One doctor Mother and the other was what she called a friend. I looked away from them and tried to push myself up from the ground. Failing as I did. My friend came over and grabbed the I.V cage and lifted it up, replacing the bag as she did. Father looked around the room and saw no struggle or marks indicating that something happened in the night.

"A-A What happened?" My friend asked. I did not answer her, I never answered anyone. That's right because of this hell I had my vocal cords messed with. It made me wonder if I would ever utter another word. "A-A?" I forgot that was my nickname from her. A terrible name really, and I have heard some awful names here. A serial number that was a reminder that I was nothing more than an experiment here in this evil place.

Father and Mother helped me off the ground and back up on to the bed. I glanced out the window and saw that the creature was no longer there. It was just a stupid dream I guess. I was placed in the bed and then asked the same questions from Mother. Her soft voice calming the nerves I had felt from last night. But yet stirring more in me than I thought that she would. I more I heard it the more it hurt.

"Little one what had happened?" Again I did not answer her. Mother sighed and then left the room Father trailing behind. My friend stayed in the room a bit longer than they had. She changed my bandages and checked every one of my stitches. I had thousands of them, I looked like a badly sewn doll. Mother's voice had rung through my head hearing her say Little one over and over. Mother, I am twenty-one years of age, stop calling me a child. I was wrapped up again and then my friend braided my hair, then left me back into my solitude. I sighed through the bandages that covered my mouth and rested my head back onto my pillows. Was last night really a dream. Or just a hallucination? Have I finally gone off my rocker or around the bend?

The day went on as usual, at least what is usual for the projects here. A few doctors would come in and give you medication or experiment with liquids. They would change your I.V's and clean your sheets. We also had Masters and Mistress' that came to see what we could do and not. They gave us harsh tasks and some hurt just to remember. I had fallen during one of the tasks they had given me that day and the stitches in my chest had broken open and I began to bleed all over the training floor. I had always dreaded my one master the way he looked at me made me shudder and stir. I had received more stitches to replace the broken ones. Mother scolded me for breaking them and being careless. You would break them to mother if you were in my place. I sat waiting for something that never came and I felt my stomach growl before the pain settled in.

Then night fell upon me again. I had just turned in my covers when I heard screams coming from four doors down the left hall. I assumed it was Project: I1915131491 with his night terrors when I heard the scream stop. That was odd, he never stopped until the guards got tired of hearing him. Then I heard laughter as the screams were silenced. Then the next door was burst open and screams, laughter then silence. The smell of blood lingered in the halls and I felt something inside of me crave for the familiar taste of iron. Not now, please. I begged myself as the familiar taste had filled my mouth. Every guard came running from floor to floor as they tried to protect who they could. But I knew in my mind that they would be killed just the few that were already.

The screams continued until it reached all the way to my door, I could hear through the walls other patients trembling but I was not afraid. In fact, as broken as they made me I felt nothing when my door opened and a boy covered in blood entered, a large knife in hand. The blood had stained his white hoodie red and I saw he never blinked. A smile was cut into his cheeks and his hair was almost as dark as the room. What horrible person would do that to a child> It crossed my mind that it could be self-inflicted but if that was the case where were the boy's parents? He looked around and then finally spotted me on the other side of the room looking at him. Despite the obvious crazy look of him, he seemed more broken than me. My uncovered purple eye starred at him. Studying him as he slowly moved over to me. The knife was being dragged across the wall and it cuts into the drywall.

"Go. To. Sleep." He said laughing putting his finger to his lips before he lunged forward with his knife. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Wanting the impact to free me from this prison but to my own great disappointment, it never happened. I opened them back up to find the knife very close to my face, but not touching it. The boy wore a very confused look. "You are not going to scream?" He asked me. I glanced around the room then I pointed at the table. He followed my gaze and picked up a pad of paper and a pen then handed them to me.

"What need do I to scream? They have done so much worse things to us that people would beg for you to end them. Death would be a blessing, here life is only a curse." I wrote to him. I looked out the window pondering what to write if he responded. He only stared at me, then the door burst open and in stepped another boy, this one wearing orange goggles, a blue and brown jacket and he carried two hatches in his hands.

"J-Jeff come on...Slender will be m-mad if we don't leave...K-Kill her and l-lets go..." He stuttered to the smiling boy. I turned back to the paper pad and wrote once more to him.

"Please would you come and visit me again? I see you are troubled and I could help you. Whatever I can do to help you." I offered. He snickered at the paper and just laughed. Crumbling it before placing it into his pocket as the other boy just watched this scene play out. Like it was a drama or a soap opera that he had watched for years, hanging onto the intense air that followed us.

"That's what I got these fuckers for, but sure I'll visit you again this time taking your life. You won't stop me with words or your no talking nature. You'll go to sleep." He said before grabbing the other boy's sleeve and then running down the corridor. I heard their footsteps recede down the halls and the static noise returned. Again I looked out the window and there stood the same creature as before. It now had the two boys I saw earlier and three more. An elf looking boy, another wearing a brown jacket and feminine looking mask, finally another boy this one wearing a yellow hoodie and he had a black ski mask covering his face. A pair of red eyes and a frown were sewn into the mask. The slender creature turned to my window again and then tendrils appeared from its back, grabbing the boys before disappearing.

The loud static had filled my head again as I returned to my bed for the night a voice had entered my head. Speaking out from the static a voice spoke, it was deep and rough but it had tenderness and a somewhat sweet tone to it. Surely I had never heard this type of kindness before. Their phrase was what I fell asleep to as I had gone back to my bed.

"Good night my dear."

(A/N This is my first ever fanfic please do not judge me. I will try to get more chapters out as soon as I can. Thanks for reading.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 0 8
Y/n reunites with her lost partner after her best friend sacrifices him to the unknown god she believed in, after years of searching Y/n was soon los...
34.1K 558 14
"I'm not going to be able too see you soon enough to make a difference in my life." Slenderman said in his head ~Needs fixing (may take a while XP)~
133 8 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
7.7K 291 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...