My past

(Warning: Blood, gore and torture)

Readers P.O.V

After a little while Jeff had fallen asleep and i picked him up, to my surprise he was very light. Or this was what Death can do and if what he said was true then so can I. I covered him in the sheets and placed a night mask over his unblinking eyes and gentle kissed his forehead. Closing the door behind me i went downstairs to actually eat something. Most of the kids had gone from the table except Eyeless Jack, he and Slender were arguing about something.

"You just grounded me, For a fucking month! Saying that i can not go out and get my kidneys while we have none here! You mother fucker!" Eyeless yelled.

"EJ enough, you should never had dyed my apron pink, you wouldn't be grounded if you did not."  Slender sternly replied.

Trender, Splendor, Akuma, and Offender watched this like a soap opera. Offender's arm encircling Akuma's waist. I was watching this go on for a brief moment more.

"ENOUGH!" this got everyone's attention. Eyeless gulped and Slender looked frightened, i never raised my voice at anyone here. "I will get your kidneys Eyeless, while you apologize to Slender and you will be grounded from going out for a week. But during that time you may not leave your room unless you are called for a mission and or it is time for a meal."

"But...Mom you can't be ser-" Eyeless started.

"Do i make myself clear?" Eyeless hung his head but nodded. "Good now off you go. If you are good i will let you off early." He walked up the stairs while the others started to giggle. "Stop with the giggling or you will join him." Then everything was silent. I walked into the kitchen and found a small plate of food sitting there waiting. It held a few pieces of eggs and some toast.

"That's yours." Slender told me. Nodding i walked over and grabbed the plate, sitting at an empty spot to eat. I had grown much since i had been at the hell hole. More over a small bit in height and around the middle a small bit. I no longer looked like a starving child. Slender had sat next to me and i knew something was bothering him.

"You heard everything i am guessing? Everything i told Jeff?" He nodded.

"You could have told me first"

"My dear, things can only happen in there own time, i couldn't tell you until after i had finished my personal business with my tormentors. I still have not finished with that work." I sighed. "Besides it is easier to show you then tell you. I can go through seeing it again, but telling about it hurts more than then what they tol-... any blow." I hung my head just looking at my plate. I almost said it.

"Told you what?" I finished my food and placed the plate in the sink and walked away not answering him. Tear threatening to pour out, but i couldn't cry in front of him again. Emotions like crying are pointless, that phrase was hammered into my skull for years. I walked to the lake in the woods and laid on the cool rocks just gazing at the sky above me. His pale blue light was smiling you could say to me. The waters swirled around my feet and i sat up listening to the gentle noise.

Before i knew it i fell asleep there next to the waters, a warm feeling surrounding me.

Slenderman's P.O.V

She never answered me but just walked out the door. Of course i followed her, her thoughts were fuming and i hated myself for reading them again. When i found her she was asleep by the waters edge and i just laid beside her. My tendrils wrapping around her giving her some warmth. Slowly like a poison sleep over came me and i just drifted off into the darkness.

A gunshot woke me and i sat up, but i was not by the lake no more but in an urban neighborhood. The moon was full and then more gunshots were heard coming from one of the houses. She was not in my grasp anymore either. I couldn't see her. A baby was crying from inside the house calling out for its "Dada". I pitied the child inside. Then the house fell eerily quiet. Out ran a soldier in a strange uniform that i have never seen, from the front door holding the baby as he ran. I saw tear filled violet eyes and then was taken a back. She was the baby. Screams echoed throughout the home. Followed by the sound of falling bodies and sadistic laughter. Red eyes glowed from even the outside of the house.

Then the images started to change back to that hell hole. I was in a strange room and in sat a child no more than three playing with a weird toy. It had no eyes and no nose but only a mouth. It was held in a frown and had no arms. Two people entered from a side door. Each carrying a syringe filled with a different substance. One was white and the other was a deep grey. The three year old girl never saw them come in but felt the syringes pinch her flesh. She began to shake and scream as her body contorted into hideous figures. I could not move to help the child though i really wanted to, strangely.

The images faded away and i was left standing in the dark again. Before I saw an emotion teenage girl walking with a female doctor. Her white hair was pulled into a small pony tail at the back of her head and she wore another colored hospital gown, this one was blue. A male doctor came up behind her and picked her up like any father would. A small smile tugged at the girls lips. Before they injected another substance into her body. She fainted into the grasp of the male doctor before being moved to an operating room. She woke in there as the doctors held a scalpel over her and began to slice her open. She winced and screamed in pain and i tried to look away but my body would not let me.  I watched a the younger version of my love in pain.

If i had eyes they would be widening right now as i saw her on the other side of the room. Just watching herself be tortured. Her eyes glowed their deep shade of violet and she just watched, like this was an everyday thing. I saw that they had cut her open and now i winced as they broke her ribs. Each sickening snap echoing in the operating room. She knew i was there, yet she could not look at me. Painfully i wished for the memory to change but it did not. One doctor reached inside her chest and carefully cut something and replaced it with a tube. Then again and again until i saw what they were after. Her heart was there in their hands and was carefully placed into a vat of ice.

Inside there was another heart, that they cut into equal and almost identical pieces. With a thread and needle they sewn up the pieces until the heart was complete before place it back inside her body. She was tossing and turning on the table coughing up blood onto the doctors. Her screams echoed louder than the broken ribs did. One doctor had had enough and grabbed her throat.

"One more noise and you will regret it." He said. She cried on the table and his grip tightened. She gasped and then blacked out. They stitched up her chest and then moved to her face where the doctor who had chocked her out opened her right eye. The needle hovering over it. I watched it plunged down but never touch for the memory had changed. It was years later, she looked no more that nineteen at the time. She was walking into the halls keeping her legs working when a hand grabbed her and dragged her into a dark room.

Inside was a man holding her to the wall as his hands slipped into her gown. Her eyes were filled with fear as she kneed him in the groan. He fell and she ran out before being stopped by guard and beaten. I had a feeling that there would be another memory after that but i was just lost in the darkness again. Feeling something cold hit me.

I quickly looked over at her. she just stared at the sky.  Her eyes never blinking, she looked dead. I pulled her into my arms and just held her, I will never let anything hurt her again. I picked her up and teleported back to the mansion.