᪥𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙�...

بواسطة UchihaTrash1

᪥ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... المزيد

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
1K Special-Anniversary
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
Pool Party
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Truth | Part One
Baku-Birthday
Backstage
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

Skirt

7.3K 204 190
بواسطة UchihaTrash1

I'm gonna be honest with you right now. I legit forgot to post this yesterday. I straight up forgot. It was finished and edited and everything. I just. Forgot. :) I came up with this chapter idea an a whim and I wanted to see it just for myself so here we are. Enjoy!!

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

I hummed as I walked through the hallways of our nearly empty dorm. The whole class had gone out bowling, but I had to stay behind because I have a cold.

I was fairly certain I was alone as I sniffled and trudged towards the kitchen and common room. It was early in the afternoon and I had just woken up. I'd slept in especially late today, given I was sick and it was a Saturday.

I stretched my arm out behind my head as I turned the corner into the kitchen.

What should I eat...? I thought to myself as I glanced around the large kitchen, visualizing what was in each one of the cabinets.

After deciding I was in more of a mood for sweets, I opened the cabinet next to the fridge and fished around the bags of sweets. I almost ripped into a bag of Twizzlers, but they were labeled with a black sharpie.

For Mina only! Touch and I'll cut you. :D

Mina often hung out in the boys common room and had her designated snacks that she kept here. Most of us learned the hard way not to touch them.

I settled on something else and grabbed a large bag of caramel popcorn. I pulled it open and spun on my heel to walk out of the kitchen.

I threw a few pieces in my mouth and walked into the common room, flipping onto the couch and grabbing the tissue box.

I hummed as I noticed that the TV was already on and started looking for the remote.

That's when I noticed him.

...Bakugo?

Bakugo was curled up in the corner of the couch with the remote clutched in his hand. He was completely knocked out and I wouldn't be surprised if he had been sleeping for a while.

Just how adorable he looked isn't the entire reason I couldn't stop staring though. Or the reason I could suddenly feel my face heating up.

It's what he was wearing.

He was wearing an oversized sweater that was watermelon pink and a black skirt with matching black thigh highs.

Of course, I had no idea what in the fresh hell was going on or why but I wasn't complaining. At all.

Woah... he's so... adorable!

I started freaking out to myself as I tried to think of what to do. Bakugo. Bakugo 'I'll blow your face off' Katsuki is laying in front of me in a skirt.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod..." I whispered to myself, trying to ignore my stuffy nose and banging headache.

I've never seen him like this before so he definitely wouldn't want anyone finding out... should I just leave and pretend I didn't see him?

No! Someone else would find him here... probably the whole group once they get back. He wouldn't be too happy about that.

I'll just... Take him to his room...

I sat the popcorn down on the table and walked over to him, sliding my hands under the nape of his neck and the back of his knees.

I gently and slowly lifted him from the couch so I didn't wake him up and walked towards his room. It was a fairly short walk, and I was thankful for it too. Waking Bakugo up is usually a hell of a bad time but like this? It would be a miracle if I survived.

I tried opening his door, slowly turning the knob and pressing forward.

Locked!

Of course, the door is locked. It's Bakugo's door! Why wouldn't he lock it?

No big deal Kirishima... We'll just go to my room!

I looked down to make sure Bakugo was still asleep, but I would've been better off not knowing. He was still asleep and that's a plus, but his face was pressed against my shoulder and his hand was on my chest.

I shivered and shook my head, trying to ignore the godly sight that just graced my eyes.

Sniffing, I took a few steps to my right to get to my dorm and opened the door which I always left unlocked.

Bakugo shifted in my arms as I laid him down on my bed and tried to think of what to do next.

I should take him out of this stuff, shouldn't I...?

I sighed and cringed to myself as I reached my hand out to slide off his skirt. When the skirt fell away past his knees and the urge to cover my eyes subsided slightly, I noticed the pair of lacy white underwear that her been wearing underneath.

"Hhhhhhhokay..." I whispered.

"KIRISHIMA? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I heard a voice suddenly yell.

Bakugo was sitting up on my bed in his underwear, and I could see how this might've looked bad to him.

"Ah, Bakugo! You're awake! I was just, ehm, you were asleep and I didn't think you'd want anyone finding you like thi—"

"Get out."

"But this is my roo—"

"Leave me alone Kirishima!"

"No!"

"Why not!? So you can make fun of me?"

"I'm not leaving until you explain this to me. I don't want to make fun of you, I want an explanation!"

He stared at me with a scarlet red face and a look in his eyes that reminded me of... fear.

"Y-you're not...mad?" he mumbled.

"What? No, of course not! I'm just confused I guess... but I wanna understand! I want you to tell me what's going on," I said leaning closer to him.

He let out a long sigh and pulled his skirt back up, crossing his legs and keeping his gaze trained away from me.

"What is there to know..." he mumbled.

"Well, there's a lot of stuff I wanna know! But, some of it isn't any of my business, so... do you just feel better dressing this way?" I asked quietly, careful not to cross any boundaries.

"I guess so—"

"Well then what is there to be embarrassed about? Everyone here loves you! We don't care what you wear, we'll love you anyway! And, for what it's worth... I think you look cute..."

I looked back up at Bakugo's face only to see it covered with tears.

"Wh-Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" I stuttered, worried that I'd offended him.

"No, I just... I never thought you'd like me... like this..." he said between sobs.

"Of course I do! You're still the same you, and if you've been this way all along then this is the Bakugo that I... started liking..."

"You... what?" He said. His crying stopped suddenly and he was staring straight at me.

"Um... I-I said too much... Crap, just ignore m—"

I was cut off by two arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me into a hug.

"Kirishima you should've told me before... it would've saved me so much sleep," he said, half laughing.

"M'sorry..." I whispered into his neck.

He was basically sitting in my lap at this point, but I tried to ignore it for the sake of the moment.

"It's okay. You're here now..."

\(•-•)/

Lemme just say, I don't wear skirts, but I rock some booty shorts in the summer and I love me an oversized sweater so. By the way the sweater Bakugo was wearing is based on a sweater that I own irl and love. A lot. Hope you enjoyed this chapter(even though it was a bit short) and I will see you in the next one!!

Word Count: 1,181

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
77K 2.3K 23
《there's only so much ideas a person can have without writing them all down》 Alternatively: Watch as J comes up with oneshots with varying creativity.
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...