'Lo Siento~ Lee Donghae x Rea...

By zerohaescoin

... And you hated him from the moment his lips met yours. You hated him for the temporary affection he shower... More

1 •The Devil That Smiles like an Angel•
2 •YOU ARE LEE DONGHAE?•
3 •Wrong time, Wrong place•
4 •Next Morning•
5 •Siwon's Girl•
6 •Same Special Person•
7 •Psychotic Intentions•
8 •My Side Of the Story•
9 •Rekindle of Past Feelings•
10 •Emotional Warfare•
11.1 •Resurfacing of an Unwanted News•
11.2 •Resurfacing of an Unwanted News pt.2•
12 •The Girl Who Lost Everything•
13 •Lovesick Playboy•
14 •More than one meets the eye•
15 •Abuse of Power•
16 •The Gold Locket•
17 •The Other Half•
18 •The Game•
19 •Unfair Reality•
20.1 •Seoul to Mokpo•
20.2 •Seoul to Mokpo pt.2•
21 •The Two Options•
22 •The Two Lovers•
23 •The Confession•
24 • The Movie Night•
25 •Suspicious Partners•
NEW BOOK COVER!!
26 •Poor Judgement•
27 •Donghae's Interrogation Session•
28 •Comfort•
29 •The Fight•
30 •Siwon's Resolution•
31 •Challenging Encounters•
32 •Reconsideration•
NEW STORY COMING SOON!!
33 •Jealousy and Frustration•
34 •The Princess•
35 •Heartbreak•
36 •The Unknown Call•
I AM BACK
37 •One of them Must Die•
38 •The News•
39 •Awaken•
IM ALIVE
40 •The Fiancé•
41. The Visitors
43 •Untold Stories•
44 •Deliver•
45 •Obstinate Curiosity•
46 •Patch Up•
47 •Intruder•
(NEW CHAPTER) 48 •Return•

42 •The Tea•

401 10 7
By zerohaescoin

Kim Y/N's P.O.V 

So, we are back at the hospital after 3 days. Today marks the discharge of Lee Donghae. I still cannot comprehend how the past 2 months went by. How one thing lead to another with Lee Donghae almost getting himself killed for me shaking the whole of Korea and leaving a blackhole for Super Junior. 

I hope we all can start from square one after his discharge. I'll work for Siwon and Donghae would just do his job and get married to Park Saeha with whom he shares a similar social status. Honestly, I made up my mind. After what happened, I have taken an oath for myself that I would never get involved with him. Yes, it was hard. If I had to give up to my heart to make a judgement, I will not be able to have a sensible answer. 

Sensible decisions mean you follow what is best for you and do not give in to your stupid feelings. These stupid feelings sure do fuck you up really bad. 

I was immersed in my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. There was Siwon. "Hey." he said. I smiled at him. "About that day-"

"Oh yeah, that." I quickly cut him off. "You heard nothing over the phone. I went back home after seeing Mr.Lee for a while."

"Y/N-ah, you think I am dumb?" 

I looked away from his eyes holding a strong gaze. 

"There is more to it, right?" Siwon grabbed my shoulders lightly. "Other than Donghae waking up, you were depressed about some other matter too, right?" 

As I was about to answer him, Leeteuk Oppa called us to quickly catch up to them at the entrance of the hospital. We hurried to the other members present there. Everyone of the members were there. I greeted Kyuhyun Oppa with whom I'd met with grandma Cho before. There stood a grumpy looking Yesung Oppa who did not greet me back. Beside him stood the annoying Kim Ryeowook who was constantly teasing him. 

"He is an ex-member. He was forced to come here by me." Ryeowook said as he noticed Yesung's lack of communication with the environment. 

Ex-member? What? 

I gave Ryeowook a questionable look. He laughed back saying I should not be concerned. Yeah, he was right but I still find Kim Ryeowook a hell lot annoying. It is just his presence that is anti-Y/N. 

Everyone of us entered the hospital. We felt stares coming at our direction and people were already engaged in a conversation about us being Donghae's guests. Suddenly, Siwon pulled me over to a side away from the walking members. 

"We'll use the stairs." He whispered into my ears. 

"YAH CHOI SIWON! WE CANNOT CLIMB THE 9TH FLOOR LIKE THAT." 

"Not a big deal." He shrugged like an alien. 

Turns out his reasons of using the stairs were to avoid the media who were already on their way to witness the greatest moment right now. Lee Donghae is being discharged and if anyone caught me breathing around Donghae, it would be a drag and they'll bring up that internet scandal from the past again. 

We were about to climb the stairs just then Siwon stopped walking and turned to my direction. "You know what, forget it. Let's ditch the members and go on a date right now." 

"W-what?" I said disbelievingly. What's with him right now? 

"I mean it. I took a day-off from my company today. I want to spend the whole day in the best way possible." 

"Your bestfriend is getting discharged today, c'mon-"

"Ah, it's not like he is dead or something. I'll see his face 24/7 after like 2-3 days in our business hours."

I eyed him nervously then eventually agreed to ditch the whole team for a "date". That's right. Probably our first OFFICIAL date. Siwon dragged me to one of the finest designer boutiques in town before going on a restaurant. He decided my attire needed a change and was too formal for a date. The owner of the clothing brand, Jessica was one of Siwon's long time friends. They were in the same university so they had an alumni relationship.

"Hey, what brings you here?" She greeted Siwon and then turned to me. "And who do we have here?" I swear her voice was one of the sweetest sounds in this world. Her voice felt like butter. I do not know how to explain that.

Oh and did I talk about how beautiful she was?

"Hi Jess!" Siwon shook hands with her. "Well, um, meet Kim Y/N." He gestured his arms towards me. "And, Y/N meet Designer and Creative Director of Blanc and Enclare, Jessica Jung."

"Nice to meet you, Jessica. I am Kim Y/N, the secretary of Mr. Choi."

"Oh my! Siwon? She isn't your girlfriend?" Jessica eyed Siwon with a slight expression of shock. "I thought you both were-"

"Well, Jess. We are um, not a couple yet but we are kinda going on a date like right now." Siwon answered her curiousity with nervousness dragging on his tone. I was madly embarrassed. This is so awkward.

"Ah, I see." She chuckled. "Follow me, Miss Y/N. I'll show you the brand new 'First Date' collection of mine."

I changed my attire.

I changed again.

Again.

And again.

"No, the colour is too tacky. Next one, please." Siwon said as I tried different dresses for the eighth time already.

After another 20 minutes, we both were satisfied with this simple yet gorgeous dress and agreed to keep that. Red dresses were undeniably the best and I looked pretty in this colour. I checked for the price and it said... 10 thousand dollars? What!

Not like I did not have money in my card but who buys a dress with that amount of money? It's crazy. Everything in Jessica's boutique was this mad expensive! I walked out of the trial room wearing that dress as Siwon went outside to get his car.

I handed the cashier my card but she refused. "Boss Choi is a regular here. We do not charge him."

"But I'm buying it-"

"No, Miss. You are his guest. Keep it."

Just then, Siwon called me over from his Ferrari. "Y/N-ah, quick! We are leaving!" He blared the engine and started his car. I bowed to the cashier and Jessica and left the shop in haste. "Come again, Miss Y/N! Make sure to have tea with me the next time!" Really, I haven't met such a humble woman with a warm personality for long. No one could tell Jessica owns the the country's best fashion brand like that for her wholesome attitude.

Siwon got off the driver's seat and opened the door for me. I thanked him with a smile and took the gesture. Manners make a man.

We put on our seatbelts and were ready to go. I noticed Siwon's phone had 20 missed calls. They were most probably from his members considering the weird nicknames he gave them.

'Anchovy'
'Attention seeker'
'Cinderella'
'Double eyelids'
'Triggered High five'
'Strong Man'
'Witty pig'

I burst out laughing with tears in my eyes. "Yah! Siwon! What are these? Oh my god"

"Yah! Y/N that's invasion of privacy!" He said as he drove. "Don't stalk further. I have my member's nudes and embarassing pictures."

I quickly locked his phone and handed over to him. "Why would you have their nudes? I-"

"It is just how we are. Whenever the authority spares us a day off, all the members gather at my house and we have fun. It's only us. Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun play video games, Donghae, Eunhyuk and I play football outside, Ryeowook hits the Karaoke machine and the rest of them either drink or gamble. The sober members fight with the drunk ones and literally its a mess in my bedroom. We end up clicking embarassing pictures of ourselves."

"That sounds crazy and fun!" I said. Their friendship is really tight.

"We are here." Siwon pulled over and we unbuckled our seatbelts.

"Where are we?" I said as I admired a luxurious restaurant right before me. It's my first time here in such a place.

"My favourite place to lunch. It's been a while since I last visited this place." He gestured his arm forward. "Well, it's a date. Forget all the formalities and take my arm." I obliged and we walked side by side. Suddenly I remembered something grave. "HEY SIWON WHAT IF THE PAPARAZ-"

"This whole area is mine. There are no strangers in this restaurant and the customers here are personally approved by me to lunch here. Most of them are my business partners. No unwanted Paparazzis."

I nodded with a "Oh". Seriously, how rich is this guy even? He owns everything in Korea. Literally everything.

Several men and women who are apparently Siwon's guests greeted him upon our arrival. We took a seat somewhere that could give us a full view of the mountainous scenery outside. "Order whatever you want Y/N-ah, set your foodie soul free here."

"No. It's a date not my binge eating time."

"Ah." He chuckled. We placed our orders and talked appreciating the environment we were in. We clicked some 'first date' themed pictures. I clicked his solo 'boyfriend' pictures while he did the same when he insisted that he should have my pictures in his phone . I was looking at the pictures one by one and wow! We really looked our best today.

Just then the civil tranquillity of the restaurant was disrupted. Some very unnecessary people barged in. They headed towards where we sat.

"Princess and Siwon-ah" A very high pitched voice called out. I need not have to think twice to know who it was. Why is Ryeowook here?

He was not alone. Together with him came everyone from Super Junior except Donghae.

"We dropped Donghae off to his mansion and here we are with you two." Ryeowook gave us a sly smile.

"The Audacity! They are here on a date by ditching the rest of us!" Kim Heechul said as he made a gesture to hit Siwon.

"Hyungnims, why are you here? How do you know we are here?" Siwon half-whined.

"Not that hard to know, to be honest." Kyuhyun said.

"Since all of us here, we are going to conduct a tea spilling session here." said Ryeowook. "Yesung hyung is going to help me provide more facts and they are 100% facts."

I am so dumb. I legit thought they were going to try killing eachother by spilling real tea.

I nudged Siwon by the arm and whispered. "What does he mean?'

"Ryeong is going to feed us with some drama." Siwon said.

All of us then proceeded to the restaurant's private lounge. I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 698 42
I never understood what made your lips on my neck such an intimate affair, until your teeth grazed against my pulse and I realized... You could tear...
44.2K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
51.8K 2.7K 26
where Sunoo got tired teasing by his friends for being single until one midnight he had a deal with the demon to be his boyfriend in exchange for his...
103 0 9
Hyukjae is a total mess... He is wrecked... He spends his life drinking and getting wasted every night... It was his escape from the painful memory t...