To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

Από Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Seventeen

14.4K 599 664
Από Carnameo

"This guy doesn't know how to hold back..."

All Might cough out blood, holding his arms up from the initial attack. He was glad he could've taken the hit quick enough, or Bakugo would have seriously gotten injured. But now that he realized his injuries, it was plain to see that he needed to act quick.

All Might was running out of time.

He can't maintain his form any longer, yet he's gotta finish this fight until back-up appears.

He peered slightly up, the dark vortex swirling incessantly was still there, seemingly unchanging, yet less threatening. Things were looking to be gloomier than he hoped, the size of it from below appeared to be intimidating enough, but it shouldn't be a threat at this moment. He focused back on to the villainous man, not a single remorse was evident in his features. The Nomu and the warp-gate had awaited behind to the mint-haired man, who heard All Might's inquiries.

"Anything to save a comrade, right. Just like earlier-when, the plain one came to me with everything he got. Violence in the name of others is admirable isn't it?" Shigaraki sneered, almost remarking in feint hurt. The man let out a pitiful spat, as he opened his arms out, complaining out loud. "Heroes and villains both thrive with violence, but we're still categorized, it pisses me off!"

All Might grin didn't waver, but it seemed like he was holding back a scoff himself. Shigaraki continued in mockery. "Symbol of peace? In the end, you're just a tool for violence, made to keep us down!"

Abruptly, the stilled Nomu, who had blankly watched the conversation with no emotion, had perked. Eyes suddenly focusing on All Might in a weird trance, strangely looking more jittery. Shigaraki continued to taunt with ease, focusing all of his attention on to the 'symbol of peace' himself.

"Violence only breeds more violence, y'know? I'll show the world that by killing you!" He threatened.

All Might replied to the villain speech, not deterred by the slightest. "What a load of hooey. Idealistic criminals have a different sort of fire in their eyes, but you're just enjoying yourself, you big liar." The hero pointed out obviously.

Nomu had begun to twitch emotionlessly, His huge bearing figure appearing to battle himself, Shigaraki, too occupied with what's in front of him, didn't notice, as Kurogiri's narrowed yellow eyes flickered to the creature in confusion.

Shigaraki had been caught red-handed, but he wasn't bothered, in fact, he was snickering. He sneered smugly, grinning behind his mask. "You got me, saw right through me..." His red eyes gleaming through the crevices of 'father's' fingers. The mockery in his voice had taken a turn of danger. Readying himself for a battle that will end in his favor.

Before Shigaraki could execute his next plan, the Nomu had rushed towards All Might without being ordered, moving wildly, as the symbol of peace was caught off guard. Nomu had rushed in a speed intangible, as the students witnessing the battle could barely aid the hero.

The quick-paced creature's movement causing his hair to sway, Shigaraki stayed rooted to the ground, eyes watching, leering at the abominable creature, as he narrowed his eyes distastefully. He huffed, moving an arm to hover against his neck as he watched the creature's attack towards the number one hero, who's about to meet his early demise.

Shit. All Might prepared to fight back, wiping up a spurt of blood dribbling down his chin, readying a punching himself. His eyes watched the Nomu appear right before him, he didn't even get the chance to see it come by, as he pulled a clenched fist back, gritting his teeth. The Nomu whipped its own arm out, an open hand outstretched to attack.

'An open slam?' All Might glance at the way it lashed, aimed towards his side as if not too knock the hero off, but to slap him away. The movement quick and steady, yet it was nowhere near an actual attack towards him.

He reflexively moved his arm to block the assault, the hero keeping his arms ready as he noticed its eyes. Even with supposedly empty eyes, he believed it would at least stare at his own, or perhaps at nothing at all. Yet-It was focused right behind him. Almost ominously at something behind him.

He gritted his teeth, bracing himself to be pushed back once again. Before he knew it, a bright-colored telekinetic force blocked the hit for him, forcing the creature back, as it let out a squirm growl, going back on all four like a predator being degraded.

He peered behind him, 'could it be?'

You appeared behind the pro-hero, clothes rumpled, your hair looked slightly out of order. Standing behind Gardevoir, who had brought her arm up to block the attack itself, as you had your arms wrap around the brown-fluffed Pokémon. You narrowed your (eye color) eyes, a thankful sigh threatening to be released as Gardevoir kept a heavy gazed locked on to the agitated creature.

"(last)!" Kirishima called out, a toothy grin replacing his solemn gaze, the red-head shout out. Your heart was beating erratically after rushing towards the center as quick as you could. You came just in time, just to see All Might about to face a battle he looked a little unprepared for. Gardevoir stood regally in front of you, as you whispered a quick order.

Before the Nomu could make another attempt to fight, Gardevoir had quickly transported right in front of it. It rammed another force down towards the Nomu, as it once again squawked angrily. You rushed towards the hero who looked at you with an award-winning smile. "It's good the see you alright." He said with a hint of relief, tension slightly eased.

"A-All Might-" You had successfully gotten Gardevoir to come with you back down, the Pokémon ready to help necessarily. Opening your mouth, you reeled back at the sight. Blooding dribbling down his chin, steam slowly rising from his body, He didn't appear to be completely injured, yet the steam coming out of him made you ponder silently. He coughed lightly, bringing a fist to his mouth, as worry overthrew your initial thoughts as you pointed out, your voice going softer unconsciously. "You're bleeding...and you're s- "

You weren't sure if you should comment anymore, as you clamp up.

The large suited man grin didn't waver, as he waved off your worry quickly. "I'm Alright!" He gazed towards the Nomu, acting out as Gardevoir had quickly teleported in her attacks, confusing the creature more. All Might point towards the ceiling, the wind brushing across his V-shaped hair, as he asked you seriously. "Have you figured out what to do about that?"

"O-oh right!" Shaking your head, you told him quietly. "About that-" The hero listen attentively, as the Nomu was occupied fighting the Pokémon. Shigaraki was also zeroing on the creatures battling it out, excessively beginning to scratch the base of his neck.

"I was hoping that Gardevoir would've been able to completely abolish the Blackhole, after all, she did create it." You admitted, slightly guilty as you continued. "But it's not as simple as I thought it would be. After using her full psychokinetic energy to create it, she's rather drained, I need to give Gardevoir some time, to erase it." You gazed up, the hero following your action as you noticed the huge mess it was on top. "She should be able to do it if given just a bit time."

You frown towards the hero. You observe the way he slightly twitched and heaved, his muscles tensing a bit. It wasn't quite as noticeable as you described, but it was plainly obvious to you that he's becoming wearier. "I know this is asking quite a lot but can you-?"

All Might brows seem to stretch wider in confusion at your mumbles, before he chuckled, stating, "Take care of the villains?"

You nodded shyly, albeit ashamedly, as the hero patted your back, giving you his hero-smile, and a large thumb up. "But of course!" He boisterous replied.

A loud screech caught both of your attention. Staring towards the fighting creatures, where Gardevoir had quickly use another psychic move to hit it back, the Nomu emitting annoyed noises. As it got on all four to rush towards Psychic-fairy type, who readied herself with glaring eyes.

Getting ready to fight, All Might had caught the attention of the four others, who began readying themselves in battle stances.

"It's three-on-five. Counting with (last) and them, eight." Todoroki had stated, his eyes narrowing on to the Nomu, ready to attack with his own quirk. He raised an arm, ice beginning to spike from his arms.

"Kaachan showed us the mist man's weak point..." Midoriya pulled up his arms, clenching his fist with a hesitant gaze. He was ready to aid All Might whatever it takes, as Bakugo had simply readied himself, as he bent down ready to come forward.

"Those are some brutal dudes, but with us supporting All Might, we can beat'em back!" Kirishima brought his arms up, activating his quirk.

They were planning to help out All Might? You weren't too sure it would've been a good thing to do. You pursed your lips worriedly, as Eevee quickly snuggled her head under your chin as if to calm you down. Before you could have thought about it more, the hero himself intervened.

"No, Get out of here." He ordered, surprising your classmates.

"Things wouldn't have gone so well if I hadn't stepped in," Todoroki added, eyeing the enemy. He had been a huge help to the hero earlier, freezing the creature in place to allow All Might a quick escape. Midoriya also added, worry crossing his features. "All Might, you're bleeding, and I think your time's almost u- "

You glance in his direction curiously at the statement, but All Might quickly assure his students. Clenching his fist, "Right you are Todoroki! So thanks for that! But, fear not, sit back and watch a pro get serious."

He turned to meet your gaze, as you unsurely gawked at his own. "Leave it to me!" He nodded at you, assuring you completely. The frown embedded on your face was beginning to deflate, as a grin had easily risen from the statement. You nodded vigorously before you turned towards Gardevoir. You heaved a breath in.

"Gardevoir! Come back, you did well!" You called, as it glances towards your form. Hearing your words, with one last shoved at the huge figure, that towered over the psychic Pokémon, she went back and stood close towards you.

You leaned close to the Pokémon, as it leaned in to listen to your whispers. "Gardevoir-"But you barely had to so much as peer at her blank features to know she understood you well enough. She took a step back, smiling slightly at your direction.

The creature had nodded her head, eyes seemingly livelier than before, as you gazed at her surprised, before a similar smile grew on your face, "You know what to do." You firmly said, Eevee giving her own small firm nod with a huff, as Gardevoir smile, and without a word floated upward without a question.

The Nomu had stumbled back, appearing to gain slight control over its movement. Shigaraki, who appeared rather irritated, though you can't figure out why had stopped his excessive scratching, the bands of firm cuts from his abuse to his neck, made you wince.

He seemed enlightened by the change of situation, his arm going limp when he swiftly realized what's going on.

"Nomu, Kurogiri, take him. I'll handle the kids." Shigaraki rasped, piercing eyes gazing at you, as you visibly stiffened.

All Might heaved a breath in, his wide form beginning to look less tense. Eyes glazing readily, the hero rushed towards the Nomu, who was beginning to follow orders once more. He was steaming, but he didn't pay any attention to it, as Shigaraki had begun rushing forward towards the guys.

"Let's clear the game and return victorious!"

The villain charged as you made a move, rushing towards the four. You weren't sure what to do in this situation, fearing for the man who obviously had the power to disintegrate anything he touches. As you got closer to your classmates, Shigaraki stopped abruptly when the first punch resounded.

In a vivid match, All Might had come full-throttle towards the Nomu, fists slamming the creature's body in a flurry of punches, treating the creature like a sandbag. The flurry of punches was so powerful; it was like a wind storm already. You gazed at Gardevoir, as you notice her working her energy all on destroying the gaping darkness. She was occupied with her own tasks, as the Blackhole, that was covering at least half of the ceiling, had been growing smaller and smaller, and now is only occupying the center dome.

It's working.

You had to fight off a grin, as Shigaraki points out obviously, unsure of All Might's plan. "I told you before-he has shock absorption."

So that's what makes it so difficult to defeat. You had heard the Nomu was also able to regenerate his arm, coming from the small mumbles Midoriya emitted. 'shock absorption...that means-' Your eyes widen, moving towards the pro-hero, realizing his plan.

"I'm aware!" All Might assures as he continued to blow after blow, punching with all of his strength, and in speed that couldn't be kept up with any human eye. The Nomu, eyes staring off the space as it continues to be destroyed. Kurogiri who had attempted to ambush the hero, couldn't even get a bit closer.

"It's shock absorption, not total nullification! It must have a limit, no?!" You stood your ground, being pushed back by the sheer power of All Might's raw strength, that sends powerful waves over. You held Eevee close to your chest, as it hid its face closer to your chest, while you were forced to squint. All Might continue his revelation, "If he was made to withstand my 100% in that case, I'll Just give it more than 100%!"

You were pushed back, slamming to someone's chest. You peered up hastily to see Todoroki, who didn't pay any attention towards you as he focused to the battle. But he held a hand over you both, barely grazing you. You glanced back at the front as the scene, quickly noticing him bleeding in the midst of the battle. Isn't this a bit much?

"A Hero is someone who smashes through every obstacle life put in his way!" All Might voice, as your eyes widened at his words. You watch in amazement as by each punch the Nomu was beginning to be pushed back. It was unlike what you had ever seen, as in a few more punches he continued. He smashed his arm over and over against him, quickly weakening the Nomu, as you were close to seeing the end of this battle.

"Hey villain, have you heard these words before?!" With one last single punch, reeling back as you couldn't bring yourself to look away from the scene, awestruck as his fist made one last contact to the creature's chest.

"Go beyond, Plus Ultra!!"

The Nomu was blown to the roof, hitting the corner of the dome as it slammed through the glass. The huge figure flew off into the unknown, the sight of him flying off had left you in awe, completely speechless, as the Pokémon cuddling up against you had also stared at the scene with wide oval eyes.

'...that's...' You almost fell back, forgetting momentarily Todoroki was right behind you.

"Ah-" glimpsing back after you had bumped up right to chest again, you couldn't keep down the growing blush. His face was right next to yours, the tip of his nose at the midst of brushing against your own. The male had simply gazed at you back, heterochromia cold eyes seemed slightly softer. By softer, he wasn't glaring down at your soul in clear contempt. You mumbled a 'thanks', taking a huge gulp down, as he nodded back without a single word, pulling his head away, but still standing close in case.

You looked away, trying to find another thing to focus on. Your eyes leered towards All Might, who had appeared victorious, with light shining down at him through the gaping hole he had made the Nomu smashed through.

"What is this, a comic book?" Kirishima awed, as Bakugo added, gaze almost perplexed at the earlier scene. "It's like he pounded the shock absorption out of him so that the power was bullshit at the end and he even beat him to a pulp so fast his regeneration couldn't activate in time."

His hand held in a fist, he held it up close to his heart. Grinning ear to ear, coming out like a boxer winning the fight. You felt your body relax a little, relieved that the Nomu had finally been defeated. "Now then Villain, We both want to put an end to this dance of ours, quickly. Don't we?"

The glare Shigaraki gave could've seriously burned. "You used cheat..." The disbelief, anger, resentment, was fully seen as Shigaraki was beginning to throw his tantrum, angrily mumbling, "You've gotten weak, you lied-we're totally overpowered! How dare you lay a hand on my Nomus!" He rasped angrily, feeling cheated.

Covered in smokes, All Might have stood tall, asking the villain eagerly, "What's the matter? Where'd your bravado go?! What happened to clearing the game-try it if you can." He taunts, the hero eyes gleaming readily.

Shigaraki eyes visibly shook, his piercing eyes staring at the hero in an emotion you couldn't pinpoint. Though the villain seemed angry, he was ballistic, he seemed to calm down for a while. Relaxing as you frowned at his quick change of emotion.

"That's All Might for you, looks like we're not players anymore," Kirishima commented, he turned towards you with a small smile. The male felt a wave of relief leave him, seeing you alright and completely unharmed. His eyes wavered when he caught your position with the dual-haired male, unsure how to react.

He simply smiled, before grabbing Midoriya, who dazedly watch the scene, by the shoulder. "Midoriya, we really oughta be drawing back now, otherwise we might end up getting used as hostage."

Midoriya didn't reply, scanning the hero with a worried visage. You scrutinize over at the hero, looking even wearier.

He's steaming up even more...

"Well-what're you waiting for?!" All Might queries, watching the two villains standing unsurely in front of him. Standing in the midst of the fog, his demeanor could literally be terrifying for anybody.

Shigaraki, though obviously still upset, had grumbled lightly, mumbling. "If only Nomu was still here..." He spatted, but the slight pause made him add, his tone still holding an edge, "But maybe I don't have to wait around to watching him get killed..." He commented as he studied the ceiling once more.

You unconsciously stared up as well, as you felt dread built up. It was still there-the vortex you thought had completely vanished. The Blackhole had continued to worm its way, like a storm on a rainy day, getting larger by the time. The vortex is still there. You stumbled forward, as Todoroki quickly grasp your arm steadily. But you didn't pay to mind to that, as you searched around frantically.

Where's Gardevoir?

You squinted everywhere to catch a glimpse of her bright green body. It wasn't floating anywhere, and you didn't see her in the g-

You caught a glimpse of her body, laying limp not far from you. Your body unconsciously moved towards her, passing by Midoriya who called after you worriedly.

"(last)-san!"

You rushed towards her, bending down as you picked up her by the head. Eevee jumped out of your arms, worriedly pawing the body with sad eyes. She wasn't bleeding anywhere and was still breathing. But she was unconscious. You laid her head across your lap, as you internally panicked.

Gardevoir's knocked out, she can't stop the Blackhole anymore...

Midoriya appeared next to you, though he didn't seem all that concentrated on the Pokémon, that slight of worry he held was enough to make you feel calmer. He bent down, leaning closer to your face with worried eyes, his eyes moving back and forth from the Pokémon, you and All Might.

All Might didn't waver from his position. If he did, he would be screwed. The hero hadn't paid attention to the vortex, but he knew it could be taken care of. As long as he can make the villains scram, scurry off in fear, then he has can focus on the other problems.

Shigaraki though seemed pleased at the thought of his death, and a bunch of Heroes-in-training, he still felt irked, scratching his neck once more. "Ugh-But if only Nomu was still here!" He repeated even more distressed. "He'd be able to face him without feeling pressured! And I'd get to see him in his dying breath too!" He continued his assaults to his dried-neck, sounding distasteful.

"Shigaraki Tomura-please calm yourself." Kurogiri, the mist-man, had quickly come to aid the child-like-man, pointing out in slight hush whispers. You and Midoriya were able to hear the hush conversation, as you were slightly closer towards them. "If you look more closely, you can clearly see the damage Nomu succeeded in dealing him. I luckily was able to knock the FE-Monsters down earlier to complete their defeat if absolutely necessary."

Kurogiri's words made you freeze. He was the only one who could've knocked out Gardevoir, after all, everyone was far too distracted to notice Gardevoir. And that term he called them with, it was strange. Rather, how did he know that term?

Your utter dislike towards the man had increased, ten-times-fold. First, the mist-man had admitted to killing Absol, which you still can't grasp on his death, and now he knocked Gardevoir out when she was busy trying to close the vortex.

"Its true reinforcements are coming in mere minutes, but I tender the proposal Shigaraki that if you and I combined efforts, there might be an ample chance in murdering him." You noticed the killing intent the duo had, as you glared. The three who you left were unsure what to do, as you caught a glimpse of Kirishima gesturing for you to come towards them, worriedly glancing towards the villains at the same time.

"(last)-san, what should we do...?" Midoriya spoke up after a minute, his whole visage looked conflicted and uneasy. It was clear he didn't want to go back, not when All Might seemed to be wavering. He stared at the hero and the two villains, hoping things would end alright.

"I-I'm not sure." You hesitated, as you brought a hand to pet Gardevoir, who appeared to be breathing lightly. You scurried to rummage around your bag, for now, she needs to rest. You were about to put her back into the ball when you heard Shigaraki say.

"After all this trouble, how could we fail to defeat the final boss?"

You flinched when you caught them rushing towards the hero, who looked visibly surprised at their decision. Eevee stayed close towards both you and Gardevoir, her expression twisting to a frown as she mewled up at you, as you hesitantly watch them run up to the hero. Midoriya couldn't sit still for now, as he met your eyes for a while, as he gave you a strong look.

Realizing quickly what he was going to do, you grasp tightly on to his arm. "W-wait!" The boy looked towards you with sheer panic. "J-just wait a minute!" You argued, keeping a tight grip onto his sleeves.

You can't just let Midoriya rush off to fight the villains. He 'll seriously get killed before you know it, and you can't just let that happen. No matter how anyone looks at it, this is an absolute death wish. Midoriya was still a student, he's not a hero yet!

All of your emotions were mixed together, in what could be described as a complete mess. The anger, fear, sadness. It was coming altogether. A terrible catalyst for your quirk, as you kept your hand clenched in the cloth, Midoriya panicking internally. You glance towards All Might, eyes gazing at the hero. You had barely any time to figure out what to do, All Might appear unmoving when a rumbling paused the fight.

The noise caught everyone's attention, the ground shaking slightly as Midoriya got up into a crouch position, examining around as he got close to you unconsciously. The three others close by had gotten back to their battle stance, while the villains had halted in their steps. All Might, frozen is a fierce position, glanced around slightly.

What now?

You eyed around, trying to pinpoint what exactly was going on. You heard the grumbles of water, swaying and moving. You glanced towards the flood zone. It appeared rather normal, as you and the others had quickly escaped the clutches of the aquatic-quirked villains. The washing waves had quickly gotten your attention, as your eyes widened.

Heavy splashes, the sound of water swaying, moving in a singular motion. You had barely noticed the sudden disappearance of the water by the docks, that all had risen in a single motion. Your eyes watch as the water build up, rising high as it towered over everyone, forming to a gigantic wall of water.

The cyan blue color towered over you, the boat discarded to lay on the floor. Your eyes had to peer higher as you watched with bated breath at the sight. It was beginning to remind you of a huge wave, at the peak of washing down, rolling and tumbling.

It stood, like the gates of a hidden world. You heard a slight angered grumble coming from the head villain boss, he rasped in frustration. "Every time..."

Before you knew it, the huge wall crumbled before your eyes, coming towards you in a huge tsunami. Midoriya eyes widened, as he glanced towards the hero, before turning to your noticeably shocked features.

You need to get out of here. It was coming towards all of you quick. But Before anything could be done, you were pulled away from the sight to stare down at Eevee, who was shivering lightly with fearful eyes. She was scared, whining lightly as you completely ignored the terrors at the last minute, your attention fully on your Pokémon.

You placed a hand onto her head, the frightened creatures brown eyes met yours, as you smiled at it. Your hand automatically moving to rub her ear affectionately.

You can't remember how many times you hated seeing that frightened gaze of the Pokémon. It was a normal feature you had come across ever since you could remember, all due to the fact you had an odd quirk. You loathed their fearful gazes. For they hid, hunt, ran, like normal wild and free animals, they weren't completely free at the same time. What was it that you had hoped for more than anything?

"One day." You spoke up to the Pokémon for their attention, moving your eyes to move to them. "I hope there'll be a day where you all can live peacefully."

Eevee baby-eyes glazed, watching you carefully caress its ears lovingly without a worry. Midoriya grasps your hand, tightly, as if to garner your attention as he attempted to bring you away from the wave large enough to wash you to ends of the earth. The loud racket of water rushing completely tuned out. Eevee continued to blankly gaze back at you, as you gave it an assuring smile.

It's gonna be okay.

"We have to get out of here!" You were pulled back to reality when Midoriya's voice reached you, as you move to fish out Gardevoir's ball, quickly moving to the compartment. Standing up in shaky feet, you were brought away to notice a bright light shone near you, blinding you for a second.

Your heart raced as you glanced towards Eevee again, only to be stupefied at the scene before you.

You instinctively placed a hand over your eyes, the bright light coming from Eevee. Midoriya watched with wide eyes, as her form was morphing to a larger one, changing, altering, evolving.

"W-what?!" Midoriya croaked, as you couldn't pull your eyes away.

"She's evolving..." You mumbled as Midoriya glanced over your focus gaze.

Her legs gaining more length, her frame appearing leaner, as the blue glow continued to feast on to Eevee's form. Her long ears grew in length, appearing almost rabbit-like. A bow morphed onto her left ear, and just below her neck, replacing the tuff of cotton fur she had as long ribbons danced around her form as you recognized instantly what evolution she had evolved too.

Her form becoming apparent, the vibrant blue glow subsiding as you were stared up with two round artic eyes sparkling at you as she mewled. Her brown lush fur had turned to a pale-cream, with peach-like-fur on her feet, ears, and tail. The Pokémon peered up to meet your shocked gaze.

"S--the fairy evolution..." You focused on to your adorable Eevee, appearing to mature to the sweet Sylveon. You were once again brought back to the tsunami rushing eagerly like a pack of hungry wolves. Turning to the eeveelutions, who stared at you seriously, with a nod and a noise of approval. She hasn't trained her new abilities yet; you were sure she could do it. Pursing your lips, you pointed upward at the rushing water.

"Alright, Sylveon! Crafty Shield!"

Right when the water was about to hit everyone, smashing down into the ground, Eevee had surrounded herself, you and Midoriya, All Might, and the trio with a completely unorthodox power. The water swished passed you all without a hitch. It didn't even graze you, as you were left speechless holding on to Midoriya's arm. The water had rushed forward and had supposedly washed away all the thugs as you heard the surprised shouts coming behind you.

Midoriya and you were left in slight awe, and the water was quick to have washed away all the residue away. You were only left to notice Shigaraki, and mist-man disappearing right before your eyes. Hopefully swept away.

You were left in shaky legs, as the male beside you place a steady hand behind you, with a small blush as he smiled. The villains were gone. The place was a huge wreck, and no one is certain where'd the mock-tsunami had come from. With the slight puddles that had formed here and there, you were left in the visage of the mess, completely unharmed. All Might glance over, the cresses of his eyes widening as he looked around.

You stared over at the evolved Pokémon, smiling brightly at her tilted pure gaze. You bent down towards her, by the side of the green-coated Pokémon, watching it closely. You let the creature trot towards you, as you placed your hand against her ear again, as it leaned it comfortably.

"Good Job..." You grinned.

"A-All Might!" Midoriya called over with tearful eyes, All Might looking completely thrown over, yet he was still holding himself well. The man grinned, satisfied, with the outcome of it all, even though there is one last problem.

Acting quick, the hero was about to make a move. The black hole may be active, but it still could be fixed. He just needs to wait for the back-up on the way.

His eyes flashed towards the hand that appeared close to him. The hero didn't have time to get ready when he caught sight of the man covered in hands leering closely threateningly, appearing by a warp right in front of him. Shigaraki smiled.

It happened a little too quick. But right before All Might could make another move, relaxing at the realization of the villains escaped. They appeared, grasping on the last line to their victory. Appearing once again. To finish what they started.

'He's back again!?' You cursed, glazing over towards the scene in terror. Your eyes swiftly moved to Midoriya, as you did something that both of you weren't expecting.

You pushed him forward.

And he launched himself towards the villain, aiming for a punch as he appeared near immediately in front of them, distracting the villains from killing All Might right at the instance. You held on to that little hope he would win, be able to punch the daylights out of them when a warp appeared right before Midoriya's eyes. Shigaraki changing the course of his hand, as it appeared to be an inch away from grazing Midoriya's face.

Shigaraki smiled again.

Right when his hand neared his face. A bullet was shot right through the mint-haired man's dry hand.

"So they finally arrived!" All Might boasts. Shigaraki had pulled back, his hand injured as he glanced up.

Your eyes darted to the top, eyes seeing the bunch of teachers arriving at the final tone. All dressed in their costumes, armed readily as they gazed from above. You noticed quickly by their side, Iida, the newly pronounced class president, had stood by them.

"Class 1-A president, Iida Tenya, reporting for duty!"

And at this moment, you slumped down, tightly clutching your Pokémon in a hug. Sylveon cuddling into the warmth, as Gardevoir unconsciously smiled, as you felt accomplishment wash over you.

It was Game Over for the villains.

We won.

~•~•~

"I...was completely...useless..." Midoriya gritted his teeth, resentment coursing through his veins. His legs proving completely dull and shattered, after he had launched himself into the air like a rocket.

"That's not true, young one." Midoriya peered up through his tears, the smoke still covering part of All Might's body, as it subsided, showcasing half of All Might's body completely scrawny, and boney features, as the hero calmly told the green-haired man. "If you hadn't given me a few seconds, then my head would be rolling. You risked your own life to save someone else, even in your fear. You've saved me once again, squirt."

Tears gushed down Midoriya's face, as he hitched thankfully. He had saved him just in time. He felt relieved, picking himself slightly up, minding his own completely dead legs, when-

"...Um-All Might?"

Both two invested in their conversation, they glanced at you. You stared blankly at the form of All Might, which you were shown immensely out of the blue, as you tried to fight out words to say. Sylveon seemed to be sporting the same look as you did.

You're dead-fish eye gaze made the number one hero sweat almost profusely, as Midoriya had to hold back a screech.

"(l-l-l-l-last)-san! It's not what It looks like!" Midoriya stuttered out, panicking as he waved his arms around frantically, as All Might sweatdropped at his disciple's panicked display, though he can't help feeling the same panic as well.

The hero finally sighed, as he told you firmly.

"I'll explain it to you soon," You reflexively nodded, as Sylveon leaned towards you as you carefully placed Gardevoir's head to rest on your lap. You didn't know what to say, completely dumbstruck at the odd appearance the hero had transformed too. You glance briefly to see his form, appearing scrawnier, and tinier.

The two head villains had sadly gotten away before they could've been captured by the pro-heroes. The teachers were quick to help out all the students, and everyone was left unharmed, thankfully. Thirteen, who still had some last bit of energy had woken up, helping out in the attempts to capture Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

But before he could completely fall off, He took one glance to the top and quickly sucked the black hole out of the face of the earth. The Unforeseen Joint Simulation had been completely wrecked, almost like a tornado had passed through. But things were finally looking brighter, and you never had felt so much as relieved as you felt now.

"Midoriya, (last), You all right?!" The bright voice made you smile a bit more, as you glanced over towards Kirishima, who was rushing over with a slightly worried look. You waved, not trusting your voice at the moment, as he grinned at your wave.

"Kirishima!" Midoriya pulled up in panic, as All Might had once again visibly sweated.

Kirishima my boy! Your kind heroic spirit shines brightly as ever!! But not now, my boy, not now! Go back or I'll have another student finding out my secret!!

The ground close to you rose up, like renewed cement, as it created a barrier between the three of you and Kirishima. It was Cementoss, the modern literature teacher before Kirishima could ask any questions, he quickly told him rather quietly.

"We want to check all the students for injuries, so we'll have everyone gather in the front gate." Kirishima almost protested before the teacher added. "Leave the injured to the care of your teachers."

With a slight reluctant nod and a shout of approval, he quickly went away causing the duo next to you to sigh in relief simultaneously. All Might had finally sat down on the floor, his body appearing to be bonier, and unfitting his much-larger clothes.

"Thanks, you really saved my hide Cementoss."

"I'm a fan of yours too All Might, now let's keep your true form hidden and head towards the infirmary. But do not try to overdo it so much next time." The stone-rectangular man smiled towards the hero, pretty similar to a fanboy. You had to stand up, as Cementoss focused on you, giving you a slight nod. "You can head to the front as well."

You nodded, about to walk away after quickly putting away Gardevoir into the ball. Sylveon looked like she wanted to stay out, as the Pokémon stayed close to you. Before you had walked away, All Might call you, halting you. "Wait a second young lady."

You paused, staring towards the smaller hero, seemingly almost completely different. "...You did well." There was a large grin over placing his feature, as the similarity between this version of All Might didn't seem as different anymore.

You smiled lightly, before nodding.

~•~•~

You reached outside, where the rest of class 1-A were standing. From the looks of it, no one is seriously injured, which made you feel at ease. Perhaps the experience had livened them up a bit, as Aoyama had begun popping up here and there, asking everyone if they had known where he was.

You stepped back, bumping into a tail. You accidentally bumped into Ojiro, who appeared slightly bruised up. You weren't completely familiar with the tailed man, but he seemed fairly nice. A quick sorry left your lips, as he simply smiled awkwardly.

You didn't notice, you highly doubted you would've noticed, as weight was rounded your shoulders, as you were faced with a floating glove hovering in front of you, as someone cheered lightly.

"(last)-chan! You're okay!" You were pulled into a hug, Hagakure had brought you to a side-hug, and you were pretty sure she looked relieved if you were able to see here. She was completely invisible, except for her gloves and boots.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You?" You smiled towards the cherry female, who replied boisterously fine, as she turned her attention to the tailed classmate, who smiled at the both of you.

"Ojiro-kun, you were really fired up out there, and you were so strong, even on your own!" She spoke casually, praising him lightly, as the blonde sweated, looking just a bit embarrassed.

"I thought everybody had been left alone, I only pulled through by using hit-and-run tactics."

"You were in the fire zone?" You asked in slight curiosity, as he nodded, looking a bit shy, as you turned to Hagakure. "How about you, Hagakure-san?"

"The landslide zone! I was blown away by how strong Todoroki really is!" She mused, pointing a figure towards Todoroki, the male seemingly flinching as he heard his name. Though she was there, you had a strange inking he didn't notice she was there. Before you could let out a chuckle, she added, seemingly pouting? "Ah-and don't call me Hagakure-san! Tooru-chan! Just call me that!" she made a gesture as if she was mad, playfully scolding you.

"O-oh." Stuttering hesitantly, you nodded. Everyone here was really friendly. Sylveon, who had stayed hidden behind your legs, had suddenly curled one of her ribbons on your hands. Lacing it together, as you stared down softly.

You perked in realization. Where's Emolga, Joltik, and Absol? Worriedly glancing about, you were able to notice the smaller creatures near Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari. The two girls gazing with almost interest as Kaminari was shaking his hand wildly, squinting his eyes.

"AHH-C'mon guys, you gotta take it!" Kaminari put out his outstretched hand, showing off Joltik, who looked completely content on its little pedestal. Jiro jeered at the frightened male, holding Emolga, who had taken refuge in her arms as Yaoyorozu pointed out.

"It likes you." Jiro had bluntly admitted,

"Just wait a moment Kaminari-san, (last)-san should be here soon," Yaoyorozu assured, staring at the electric-bug curiously. Perhaps noticing your eyes appointed in their direction, the recommended student glanced your way, waving over. "Ah-there she is!"

Emolga eyes widen, sparkling, as it squeaked, eyes lighting up as it wiggled out of Jiro's grasp, rushing towards you as you picked it up. You grinned, looks like this one is alright, before you caught sight of Kaminari, almost jolting towards your direction before you swooped over.

"A-ah! What should I do?" The electric-quirked male barely kept his uneasiness to bay, as you came forward, taking the insect out of his hands. Noticing the loss of weight on his fingers, he peeked out to you, who looked towards apologetically.

Laughing awkwardly, "Sorry Kaminari, I'll talk to you about it later." Yaoyorozu seemed relieved at the sight, as Jiro smiled lightly.

"Thanks for taking care of them while I was occupied." You thanked them, holding them close towards you, they seemed to nod at your words, as you were once again preoccupied with the last missing creature.

Just the last one-Absol. He can't be...

"(last)-chan..." Uraraka appeared behind you. She looked sad, almost sorrowful as she pointed shakily towards the ambulance provided. She barely could pull herself to look towards you, as she added. "It's..."

~•~•~

Hi everyone! It took a while, but it felt nice to finish this chapter! Though it almost felt like slapping a lot of things together. Is Absol really okay? What's this about a small tsunami? Nomu acting strange? And an evolution right here right now? Honestly so much happened I myself is confuse.

Thanks for all your worries earlier, I really appreciate it! And I'll take your advice. Honestly, how are you all? It's been a really long time, and its already March, which really is crazy. I'm not gonna lie, it was difficult to complete this one, which took me quite much to finish.

SO-first evolution of the story and I'm proud to announce it to be Sylveon! Eevee has a lot of evolution, and a lot of you guys asked for different ones. Sylveon though got the most, so I decided to make her the first. Don't worry though, there are many other eeveelutions coming later. So this won't be the last Eevee.

And! Yes, I finished the USJ attack! And the first season is almost finished, which will have another chapter soon. Oh yeah, questions still open for the Q and A. I'd probably just add a small clip after the chapter eighteen, which ends season one's arc. Some small romances are starting, finally an interaction with Ojiro, a slightly calmer one with Todoroki, much with Midoriya. Shigaraki didn't get some much love during this arc, but honestly, it's going to work out in the future, trust me.

And hey there's a new Pokémon game. I literally got shoved down by many fan art of the new starter, and can I just say, their just so goddAaamn adorable. Like whyyy---

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

58.1K 685 12
(Discontinued!) Ever since he was little, Izuku was made fun of. Whether it was his looks, his attitude, or disabilities. Yet, he kept his ideal stro...
64K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
199K 8.3K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...