Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)...

By butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has alw... More

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Seduction ✓ (Moulin Rouge) | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Lush Seduction or AFTER
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!

33

319K 6.7K 2.9K
By butterflytattoo

Harry Styles

''Sex,'' I agreed with her instantly.

Her mouth turned into a statisfied smirk. She was hungry for me, like I was hungry for her. I skimmed her bottom lip with my thumb; the callous of my fingers coming in contact with her soft, warm, lips. I could already feel the sexual desire radiating from my body, ready to be close to her, to feel her. I dipped my head to her curve of her neck, smelling the freshness of her washed body. Her hair was still wet from the shower she had taken a while ago.

She had chosen her outfit for comfort, but it was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen her in. I knew she wasn't trying to pull off some "ripped big shirt, high black knee socks" look, but she was hot. Very fuckable to be honest. My hands ghosted up her sides, past her hips, bringing her shirt with them. I wasn't looking, but I knew she was wearing a thong: Vicky always did. She felt like she needed to wear a thong with jeans, and I could see the unrestrained movement of her glorious ass, so I couldn't complain.

I loved how Vicky and I were so consumed by each other. I knew she thought about me, just like I thought about her wherever I went. I thought about holding her hand, and walking around with a self-satisfied smirk on my face to show everyone that she was mine, but I couldn't do that. She wasn't mine, and I wasn't hers; we weren't in an exclusive relationship. Even though we weren't, there was something growing between us, and it wasn't just my dick - though at this point that was one of the things.

I placed my head in the crook of her neck; letting my lips hover over her sensitive skin before pressing them down and sucking harshly to draw blood to the surface. I had never marked Vicky's skin, but I wanted to now. I wanted her to blush at the memory of me when people pointed it out, and I wanted people to know she would let me. Vicky shifted her head, giving me more access to her beautiful skin. She grew weaker with the overwhelming emotion my lips caused her, and I felt her grip on my biceps tighten.

It didn't take long before we both grew needy, I grabbed a hold of the hem of Vicky's shirt and she arched her back so I could lift it over her head. Her exposed body appeared from beneath the heavy fabric - she was still wearing her thong, bra, and those damn knee socks - she was so stunning. It didn't matter what you told her to wear, she always pulled it off.

Vicky reached for my shirt - pulling the long-sleeved, white fabric over my head - and tossed it across the room. I shook my head, adjusting my curls before taking my hand through them. Vicky's hands were rested against my chest as she peered at my tattoos; she couldn't take her eyes of my body. I knew I was well-built, but it was still an ego-booster.

''You have such a beautiful body,'' Vicky told me in a whisper.

However, her voice was still loud enough to hear. A soft smile appeared on my face at her sweet words. Vicky barely gave me compliments - we were always joking around, and irritating each other - so getting a serious compliment melted my heart. I may sound like a girl right now, but it was the way I felt about her. She drove me insane.

Sure, I wanted to take Vicky right here, on her couch, but today I preferred the dining table. Vicky could've argued, but she was gonna take it whichever way I decided to give it to her. I grabbed Vicky around her waist, lifting her so she could wrap her legs around my waist. I walked over to the dining table, and I placed her on it. She was sitting on the edge, and I was standing between her legs. I didn't waste any time before crashing my lips to hers in a heated kiss, full of passion and need.

I felt Vicky's small fingers tugging at my belt, forcefully pulling the leather from the buckle. She unbuttoned my jeans, and yanked the zipper down as quickly as she could. She was eager, and it turned me on to see how sex-crazed she had become. I grabbed the side of her thong with my right hand, wrapping my arm around her back with my left to lift her from the table so I could slip the material down her legs.

''I want you to keep your knee socks on,'' I instructed her. I wasn't letting her take them off, they gave her an innocent look and that was fucking sexy.

My bulge was pressed against her soaking core. I held Vicky by her neck, angling her head up to me so she wouldn't be able to stop our intense making out session. She was so good at driving me insane.

I have fucked an insurmountable number of woman, but none of them made me feel like this. I threw them away, send them to my friend, or just stopped our contact. Sometimes I would lie about my first name, so they couldn't find me. Vicky had me in a way no one ever had before, she had me totally and completely.

Neither of us had any clothes on anymore, and I was looking at Vicky with all-consuming desire. I traced my index finger over her exposed body. Her features were unbelievably and outstandingly perfect. Vicky brought me back to the real world when she grabbed my arms, and pulled me closer to her. She crashed her lips to mine, and I wanted to taste her badly. Our tongues touched each other frequently, and I held Vicky protectively. I wanted to be the only one who could enjoy her body so much.

When we stopped making out, Vicky pushed herself further onto the table. I licked my lips at the sight of her laying herself down on the table in front of me. I placed my hands on her thighs, and squeezed them softly. I moved my hands up, playfully brushing her sensitive bundle of nerves before withdrawing. A soft whimper left her mouth, and it became apparent that she was at her most vulnerable. Perfect.

I knew I was already hard, and that I was so ready to be inside of her. I remembered the first time we made love, in my office, and it felt like she got more beautiful each day. She was getting more and more perfect in my eyes, and I didn't know how that was even possible. I was lucky enough to be with her here, right now, at the dining table.

I pushed her legs further open, and I slid her a bit closer to me. I slipped myself in her entrance, and I started to thrust softly. I could see Vicky closing her eyes in pleasure, just from the soft thrusts I was making. It was strange for me to start so peacefully with thrusting inside of someone, but I knew I wanted to build everything up perfectly. I wanted to make Vicky feel good, and myself obviously.

''Harry,'' Vicky breathed out heavily. ''Move faster, please.''

A shiver went down my spine when she spoke the words. Her wish was my demand.

So I started thrusting extremely hard inside of her body. The moans were falling graciously out of her mouth, falling perfectly off her lips. She held the sides of the table so tightly, that I could see the veins in her arms bulging prominently. Her body was hot, like mine, we were both sweating profusely. My blood was boiling, pumping hot through my veins. We both needed more from each other, this wasn't enough.

My eyes were focused on her body, that was laying completely exposed on the table. Her chest rising and falling with every breath she took, and her breasts were perfectly visible for the eye. I was holding her thighs incredibly tight, but I removed my grip to hold her breast. I reared up over Vicky, and I saw that her eyes were shut while I kept repeating my actions. She was consumed by me, as I was by her.

''Baby,'' I breathed out heavily. My voice was deep while I spoke to her. I saw goosebumps appear on her warm body, her body reacting to the husky sound of my voice. ''You're irreplaceable,'' I told her honestly. She just nodded her head, not comprehending what I was saying to her because her body wouldn't allow her to focus.

''So wet,'' I spoke deeply, again.

I squeezed her thighs out of the desire that streamed through my bare body. I felt sweat accumulating at my lower back while I was standing here, making love again with the woman I wanted to do it the most with. One of her hands took mine, and she moved it to the point we were connected. I could see the chills rake up her body at my touch, her body unable to take it.

''Touch yourself, baby,'' I demanded her. She didn't hesitate before bringing her fingers down to her sensitized nerves. The way she came in contact with her own skin, made me so turned on. She looked awfully hot, and it was scary how someone could be so outstandingly perfect like her. ''Damn, baby,'' I spoke.

''Harry,'' Vicky breathed out.

Her voice was making me go weak. I kept thrusting into her, and the feeling that was streaming continuously through my body was magnificent. I took Vicky's hand away from her private area, and I pinned her hand above her head. I intertwined our fingers, and I saw Vicky looking me straight in the eye.

The only position we have used so far was her laying beneath me, but I knew that more would come. We would do everything to get as close to each other as we could. We were both enjoying the energy that appeared when we were psychically close.

''When you're okay with it, come for me, babe.'' I told her.

She nodded while biting her lip immediately. She was so hot while doing that. She arched her back a couple of times, making me moan at the change of position. I knew my muscles in my back were tensed completely, and that was because of the way she made me feel over and over again. I knew that it didn't matter if I took here on the dining table, couch, bed, or maybe just in a damn chair. She would always find a way to please me a hundred percent.

''F-'' She came before she could finish talking. Her walls clenched around me and tipped me over the precipice I had been standing on. Euphoria surging through both of our bodies, because of the explosion from our release. I slowed down my speed, as we both came back to reality.

My hands were supporting my body while I leaned against the table. My breathing was uncontrolled, and I got everything steady as quick as possible. Vicky, like me, was also decomposing herself sooner than expected. I pressed my lips onto her stomach. I went up, kissing more of her body, and ending by her mouth.

''You were so good, Vicks,'' I spoke seductively.

''I loved it,'' Vicky breathed out against my mouth, with her eyes closed.

''Baby,'' I spoke. ''Lets clean ourselves up,'' I instructed her, and she gave me a nod in confirmation.

...

I quickly got cleaned up, and Vicky had quickly used the sink too. When she left the bathroom, she had informed me that she was already getting into bed. I was happy that she didn't try to cover herself up, like most girls would do. After the sex, they were ashamed that I would see them differently, when in fact I actually didn't.

She was the Vicky I saw every minute of the day, and it was always in the same way. I brought my hair tie with me, luckily, and made a quick bun on my head. My hair was getting long, but there was no need to cut it short. I liked it this way, and I wasn't bothered with someone else's opinion.

We got into her bed, me not leaving her side for a second. I choose every second to be with her, if I could. The sheets were falling shamelessly on our warm body's. The atmosphere was calm, not tense this time. We both had our boost, our needs, and now we were finally getting the chance of sleeping together on this peaceful night.

We had done it this time much harder than the first time. So I knew that Vicky would feel a bit sore between her legs. I placed my index finger on her leg, and I slowly went up to her thigh. I moved over her bum, and I touched the side of her body. When I came by her ribcage, I slipped my arm around her body. Vicky nuzzled her head in her pillow, and I came closer to her. I wanted to let the space between us disappear. However, I knew that it wasn't possible to disintegrate every small gap.

I was never the guy to stay the night. I was never the guy who wanted to bind himself to one person. I always went back home. I went to one person, and straight to the other one. I didn't care. I was a self-obsessed asshole who only wanted to have money, sex, and alcohol.

The past with William was totally different than my life at this moment. I don't feel like I had just done something awful like I had back in the day. I was trying to be a better person. I wanted to be someone with a heart, and I wanted to make people around me happy. Vicky in particular.

Now, with Vicky, I was thinking differently. She was the only person that made me come back every time. I wished sometimes that I could just stay every night at her apartment, or my house. Whatever she wanted. I just wanted to spend my days with her. I liked to hear her lame chatter, because she would make me smile. We could be compeltely nasty to each other, but we would like that the most.

I must have done something right to have her here with me. And I have no idea what made her decide to put effort in me too, because I still thought I was a complete arse. But, regardless, it was lovely to be with her right now. As we laid down in her bed, and I could hear her breathing softly. She was probably already sleeping deeply, because I knew she was mostly tired from what had happened earlier.

The darkness was filling her bedroom, and I just stared in front of me. I saw a bit of lightning from outside shining through the window. Cars were driving past Vicky's apartment, and they were noticeable. Vicky was used to living next to a busy street, but I wasn't. I couldn't get the sleep I wanted, but that didn't deter me from wanting to lay here with her every chance I could.

I pulled Vicky closer in my embrace. My arms feeling her skin, that was now taking some rest after our heated ride. I pressed my lips, which were totally plump by now, against her shoulder blade. She was stunning. Her naked body was pressed against mine exposed skin. The feeling of completeness was inside of me, and I couldn't be a happier man at this point of my life.

''I'm so lucky,'' I whispered to her before we both drifted into a much-needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
3.3M 65.5K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
2.2K 147 21
Final Book In the Sleepless Nights Series "I need you." "Harry.." I whispered as he leaned against me. I didn't want to push him off. I wanted to sta...
3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...