SOMETHING NEW // NaruHina

By oiwuzzup

A story of wonder; what would happen to Naruto and Hinata after the last and before Boruto. --- #10 narutothe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

2.7K 49 70
By oiwuzzup

-New Decision-

"Great job, minna!" Kiba exclaimed as they returned to Konoha from their long mission. He then stretched his arms up and say, "man, I could go for a hot bath right now,"

"You sound like an old man. Why? Because old man likes to go for a hot bath," says Shino which made Kiba glared at him.

"You don't even have to say that," he said with a pout but then he turned to Hinata with a proud smile. "Oh yeah! Hinata, your Juuho Shoushiken really improved! You've become stronger!"

"Arigatou, Kiba-kun," she happily smiled with the compliments. "Kiba-kun's Gatsuuga really improved as well. Kiba-kun had trained very hard,"

"Yeah! Thanks!" Kiba grinned. "But I won't lose to you, Hinata! your jutsu is great, but I know I can be as strong as you are right now,"

Hinata smiled after hearing what her friend said. "Okay! Let's train harder together,"

"What about me? Are you forgetting me as well?" Shino asked which made the other two laugh.

Kiba then stopped laughing before turning to Hinata with a question look. "Hey, Hinata? Since Neji's death, I have never see you train yet you have become a strong shinobi now. Did you train with someone else perhaps?"

"Of course," Hinata giggled. "Naruto-kun asked me to train with him. He found my basic ability during our training and told me that he can make me mastered the jutsu. I think Naruto-kun is very smart,"

"That guy is full of himself," Kiba rolled his eyes. "Oh well. I'm going home,"

"Wait, who's going to report the mission to Rokudaime-sama?" Shino asked but Akamaru and Kiba have already left which leave him with Hinata. "It's just us now. Why? Because Kiba betrayed us,"

"Kiba-kun must be exhausted. Maybe we should report this to Rokudaime-sama?" Hinata asked and Shino agreed.

They walked to the center of the village, on the way to the Hokage's office. The soft chatters and laughters were heard when they passed people who are enjoying the very peaceful era. It really made Hinata very happy to see how happy they are. They don't even need to worry about sacrificing their lives for the village anymore, that mind of a shinobi is over. Those kids have a bright future ahead, thanks for the hero of the village and those people who had sacrificed their lives for them.

Now that it was over, all they need to do is work hard. Hinata won't lose either. Those new generations seems to have special strengths that they may surpass the previous generations. They really held something special for the future and Naruto really did protected them all for a fine future. Hinata smiled by thinking about it. Even though she trained with him once in a while, but Naruto is still stronger - she just wanted to be as strong as him. Hearing Kiba saying that she's stronger really made her feel like she still have hopes to be able to stand tall with Naruto.

"Look at her! Is she even an Uzumaki for wearing that clothes?"

"She's showing herself off because she's married to Naruto. How selfish,"

"Does she even know clothes manner?"

Hinata's eyes widen before she looked down as they passed the crowds with Shino. She doesn't know anything about what people say, but it sure hurts. Her mission clothes? Are they talking about her mission clothes? She glanced at a mirror which she passed them and realized what they were talking about was true. She's showing too much skin with this mission clothes, although Naruto never mention anything about being too open - but he sure mentioned about being cold. He never say anything about her mission clothes.

"I heard them too," Shino said as he keeps on accompany her to the Hokage's office. "Don't mind them. Why? Because they're just jealous,"

"Shino-kun...," Hinata smiled before nodding and finally they reached to the office.

When Shino was reporting the mission, Hinata had her thoughts on what people just said to her. She did chose this clothes in order to move faster. She never have the intention to show herself off, like what they said. While deep on her thoughts, she didn't realized that Shino and Kakashi are looking at her with worried looks. The Rokudaime didn't know what happen to her but he sure knows that it really bothers her.

"Hinata?" Kakashi called which made her flinched at the call.

"Ha-Hai!" She answered before blushing up, embarrassed that she didn't pay attention.

"Are you alright? You looked stressed," Kakashi frowned which made Hinata quickly shook her head.

"Da-Daijoubu desu! Rokudaime-sama doesn't have to worry about this!" Hinata blushed. "I-I'm sorry for making you worried,"

"Is it about Naruto?" Kakashi asked, still with a frown. "He got yelled yesterday for carrying an old lady across the village since she seemed very tired but... you know how fast and reckless he is while on air,"

"Na-Naruto-kun got yelled?" Hinata seemed surprised, a bit upset that he broke his promise for not making trouble while she was away.

"Yeah. The old lady told me how Naruto almost make her have a heart attack," Kakashi explained before chuckling. "But I haven't see him today. Maybe he's waiting for you at home,"

Hinata smiled before bowing. "Arigatou gozaimasu. Demo, it wasn't about Naruto-kun. Rokudaime-sama doesn't have to worry about it at all,"

"Drop the 'sama' already," he frowned which made Hinata giggled before she excused herself and exit the room. Then he turned to Shino who's still in the room, "what happen to her?"

"People say stuff they shouldn't say," Shino told him exactly what happened.

"Sokka...," Kakashi lean back on his seat with a serious face. Even after the war, people still say stuff, huh?

---

"Tadaima," Hinata said as she sit down and open her shoes until she heard a running footsteps to the door.

"Okaeri, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned with an apron on which made Hinata smiled, her pain was washed away when she saw his smile. "How was your mission, dattebayo? I'm sure you're tired so I made you a hot bath and ramen too!"

"Naruto-kun made me Ramen?" Hinata raised an eyebrow at her husband which made Naruto blushed.

"Etto... I tried to make some soup so you can restore your strength, dattebayo. But I failed to make that and the ingredients are gone by me overcooking the food," Naruto shamelessly explained. "There were no food except my instan Ramen noodles, dattebayo. I-I can buy some other foods if you'd like!"

"N-No! It's okay," Hinata smiled before standing up. "Naruto-kun, arigatou for the food. I'm going to take the hot bath and eat Ramen with Naruto-kun,"

"Hiosh! I'll wait for you, dattebayo!" Naruto saw her giggling before she walk passed him to the bathroom while Naruto skip his steps to the dining room, taking off the apron he was wearing and hung them at its place.

While waiting for Hinata to finish her bath, he made sure he made warm teas for them. It isn't cold outside but he heard that it was good for them to recover their energy from a long journey. Shikamaru usually drank coffee but Naruto isn't a fan of coffee, they're very bitter and he hates the taste. When he put all the food on the table, he excitedly walked to the tv and turn it on with the remote and saw something in the channel.

Since there's nothing on tv that it's interesting, so he just shrugged before walked back to sit on the dining table and watch as the Ramen slowly get cold. He wished he could eat it now but that means he wouldn't eat it with Hinata. She just went back from a long journey so he wanted to do something special for his wife. Even though he messed up at first, but at the end Ramen really kicks in later.

"Gomennasai, I made Naruto-kun wait," he turned to see Hinata with wet hair and a towel on her head while she's drying her hair. She then smiled, "The water was really warm. Arigatou, Naruto-kun,"

"Don't mention it, dattebayo," he smiled before approaching his wife. He grabbed the towel from her grip and dry her hair with the towel she had. "Now that I just realized this, your hair is getting really long, dattebayo,"

"E-Eh? Hontou ni?" she asked him, looked at him who's focusing on drying her hair.

"Yeah. But they're really beautiful, dattebayo," Naruto said before smiling fondly at her. "They really remind me of my mom's hair, dattebayo,"

"Your mother?" Hinata blushed before smiling. "Naruto-kun never tell me about your mother. If it's okay, I would like to know what she looks like,"

Naruto's eyes widen, felt kinda bad that he never tell his wife about his own mother. A conversation like this never come up before so it really surprised him. "Of course, I'll tell, dattebayo. But let's eat first before it gets cold,"

"Naruto-kun's waiting for me to eat Ramen together? You could've eat it without me," Hinata frowned as she sat on the chair while Naruto sat across her.

"Don't worry, dattebayo," He winked before he say, "Itadakimasu, dattebayo,"

"Itadakimasu," Hinata smiled before they eat the warm Ramen that Naruto have just made. It was tasty and maybe better than his overcooked soup. As much as Hinata wanted to appreciate Naruto's hard work on his cooking skill, there's no way she could eat a dry and overcooked soup. "Naruto-kun! This is really tasty!"

"Ha! I know that, dattebayo! I made a special limited edition of Ramen that I have collected for us, dattebayo," he grinned like a little boy. Hinata giggled before continue eating which made Naruto very happy. He ask, "Do you like it, dattebayo?"

"Daisukidesu," she smiled at him which made Naruto's heart skipped a beat.

Daisukidesu: I love it

Naruto grinned before they eat the Ramen. Then Naruto suddenly say, "Okaa-san had a very long red hair, dattebayo. They were so red that you might see them like a tomato,"

Okaa-san: mom

Hinata's eyes widen when Naruto started to explain what his mother looks like. He had his smile on but his eyes were darted on the naruto fish cake in the bowl. He continue, "She had a very round face when she was younger and the red hair she had made people called her a tomato face, dattebayo,"

"Oh no...," Hinata frowned when she heard that, reminded her of what happened to her husband long ago before he was the hero of the village.

Naruto suddenly frowned made Hinata surprised at the sudden change of aura. "She beat all those people who called her that name, dattebayo. Soon, she had another name called Akai Chishio No Habanero,"

Akai Chishio No Habanero: Red Hot Blooded Habanero

"Demo, then she met tou-chan and everything settled down, dattebayo! She used to hate her red hair and always try to rid of it, but then tou-chan said he loves it and always cherish it. Her hair is always his favorite, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned before he ate the last remaining the naruto fish cake.

Hearing the story made Hinata smiled before she finish it as well. Then she smiled at her husband before saying, "I'm sure I'm going to love her hair if I ever met her,"

His eyes widen when Hinata said that, but it made his body filled with happiness. She's a very an understanding woman he have ever met and he's glad that she's his wife. Yeah, that sounds very nice for him. He loved it. He gave his wife a wide smile which made Hinata's heart throbbed. He say, "You know... I remembered that my mom had a special message for those people who love her hair. Are you ready to receive them, dattebayo?"

"What is it?" Hinata asked, a bit curious what he wanted to say.

He smiled before standing up then approaching the girl in front of him, squat a little to her sitting-level and pressed his lips on her soft lips which made Hinata's eyes widen. After the shock washed away, she enjoyed the kiss that Naruto shared with. Even after they got married, their kisses are still hold a special connection that they will never get tired of doing it so. As they pulled away, Naruto kissed Hinata's cheek before kneeling on his knees and look up to see Hinata who's still fondly smiling down to him.

"Hinata...," Naruto smiled. "I love you, dattebayo,"

Her heart skipped a beat which made her eyes widen. She then smiled before hug Naruto to her chest and a small tears of happiness went down on her pretty face. He felt her crying but he just smiled before hearing her heart beating, because he knows it very well that she's very happy with what his mom just said to her.

"Na-Naruto-kun," she sobbed louder as she hugged him tighter which Naruto didn't mind.

Naruto hummed when he heard her calling but Hinata didn't say anything as she continue crying with tears of happiness. She didn't see Naruto's parents here but she was sure to feel their existence somewhere near them. She felt very happy that she could be accepted by his mother for marrying the man who she loves. It might sounded dramatic but it really made Hinata very happy, very very happy - she even said it twice.

"A-Arigatou... Naruto-kun, arigatou gozaimasu. I love you," she said while sobbing to his hear and Naruto just smiling while hearing them.

He closed his eyes and say, "I love you, Hinata,"

They've been married for 10 months and they are still happy. And so far, they didn't have any argument on anything - they usually just agreed and disagreed on something they don't comfortable with. They also will respect each other if they like something they don't like. But at the end of the day, they will like it too eventually. That was just how they are and they really are happy with this way.

Later on that day, Naruto was reading a document scroll on the sofa while Hinata is cleaning the dishes after dinner. They were still in their shared apartment and they were enjoying the calm and silence house that they have. Naruto usually hated this kind of aura but now that he heard Hinata washing the dishes made him feel very calm and grateful. Grateful that he isn't alone anymore and grateful that Hinata is his wife.

Suddenly, their relaxation were interrupted by young teenagers beside their room who's probably having a party and it was very loud. Naruto raised an eyebrow at them before following by the sound of crying baby on the other side of their room. Hinata finished her cleaning before looked to her right to hear a very loud baby crying noises from the walls beside her while Naruto heard the party's just starting. It was so loud that the pictures on the wall started to tremble along with the song.

"I-is this even alright? They are really loud," Hinata said with a worried tone and saw their house is shaking in between music going on and baby's crying.

Naruto sighed. "Mattaku...,"

"We can't go to sleep like this," Hinata frowned before she take off the apron and approached Naruto who's putting down the scroll on the table. "Naruto-kun? Should we warn them?

"There's no use, dattebayo. Even if we tell them, they're going to disdain us," Naruto pouted before he saw the calendar and eyes widen when he saw the exact date. "Now that I remembered! We should just go out tonight, dattebayo!"

"At a time like this?" Hinata asked and Naruto nodded.

"Sure, why not? Let's get ready. There's also something I want to show you, dattebayo," Naruto winked at her before he walked to their shared room to get ready while Hinata blushed at the wink. Even if they're married, Hinata is still not used to those gesture Naruto is giving.

Finally, on that dark night yet bright by the lights, they walked through the crowds side by side. Hinata smiled while looking at Naruto that night, and he's still so bright even when the night is dark. It feels really nice to walk around the city late at night with your favorite person. They reached to the food city but they already ate dinner that night so they just walk passed them. It was really late at night so that was probably why kids aren't around at that time.

Then they turned to an unfamiliar corner which Naruto just walked into like he was used to it. Hinata hesitate to follow him but she have no idea where she is right now, eventually she followed his as she walked next to him made Naruto chuckled at how adorable his wife is. All her 19 years, she have never walked to this road before. The road was filled with homey and comfy houses and they could see a silhouette of a family celebrating their child birthday. Even Naruto had to stop walking by just looking at how good that moment was.

"Naruto-kun, there's something I need to tell you," Hinata said as she tugged his jacket a little, can't shake the feeling about what happened to her this morning.

Naruto turned to his wife with a question look. "Nani, dattebayo?"

She frowned before looking down to her feet made him frowned. She said with a low voice, "I-I... I heard what pe-people said this mo-morning,"

"Eh!? You found out, dattebayo!?" Naruto seemed shocked to hear what Hinata said, but she doesn't understand what he meant. "I-I tried to tell you about that, dattebayo! I'm really, really sorry! I shouldn't have done that, dattebayo!"

Hinata's eyes widen when she saw how surprised Naruto was. "Na-Naruto-kun? What are you talking about? What happened?"

"E-Etto...," Naruto shamelessly looked to the ground. "While you were away... I... Well, I promised you to not get in trouble, dattebayo. Demo, I can't help myself,"

"Naruto-kun?" Hinata frowned hearing how sorry he was. Whatever it was, he must be very guilty about it.

"There was a granny in the middle of a road with many grocery bags, dattebayo! She didn't even move by holding them all by herself! dakara, I helped her by leaping on the roofs so we can get to her house in time, dattebayo!" Naruto then chuckled nervously. "Apparently, she hates height and I almost get her a heart attack, dattebayo,"

She blinked her eyes before giggling at his explanation. Naruto smiled as well but still felt guilty for saying that because it sounded like he broke his own promise to his wife. Well, he will accept the consequences - whatever it is, he'll accept it. No matter how cruel and bad it is. It was still his fault to start with. If he treat the old lady with care, maybe this wouldn't have happened. But past is in the past, there's nothing he could even do about it.

"Oh, Naruto-kun. I knew that," Hinata smiled at her husband fondly.

"Eh? Ho-How come you know, dattebayo? I tried to keep it as a secret... demo, it doesn't feel right at all. But trust me, I was trying to tell you, dattebayo," Naruto told her which made Hinata giggled.

"It's okay, Naruto-kun. I forgave you," Hinata giggled. "But next time, make sure you help a grand parent with care, okay? They're really fragile,"

"Wakatta, dattebayo," he said with a guilty face, still wasn't sure why Hinata forgave him right away. She shouldn't though. Then he remembered what she was trying to say before he looked at her again, "You said there's something you want to say to me. What is it, dattebayo?"

Hinata then frowned before feel her shoulders slumped. "Gomennasai. I tried not to make this brother me, but they said really nasty stuff towards me,"

"They? What do you mean by 'they', dattebayo? What did they say to you, Hinata?" Naruto suddenly become serious because he saw how hurt she looks.

"Ano... Naruto-kun...," she bit her lower lip before look up to see his face. "What do you think about my mission clothes so far? Are they too open?"

"Hinata...," Naruto frowned when he understood what she meant before he caressed her cheek which sadness were filled her beautiful face. "I think they are fine, dattebayo. And I think you looked cool in it. Do you ever get too cold with wearing that?"

Then she frowned again which made Naruto's eyes widen. "So, it is too open, isn't it?"

"I didn't say that, dattebayo," Naruto shook his head. "I think it's normal. If you're going to say something like that, why don't you compare your mission clothes with Sakura-chan, dattebayo?"

"Sa-Sakura-san?" Hinata looked down in guilt. "But... why me?"

"Hinata, what did they say to you?" Naruto frowned as he kneel a little to see his beautiful wife's face.

She bit her lower lip before she explained what they said to her this morning. She was insecure with her body but after Naruto showered her with love and care, she started to love herself for who she is. She really didn't mean to let this bother her so much but it hurts her. Hearing his wife complaints, Naruto can't help but feel bad as a husband. She shouldn't even think something like this, it isn't her fault to begin with. It's her own body and people don't have the rights to say or tell her what to do with it. Now Hinata is back with her insecure self which made him frowned deeper.

"I chose the clothes mission to be like that in hope that I can move faster," Hinata explained before finishing. "But... they started to brag up about the thing that I'm married to Naruto-kun and... and that, I tried to show myself off,"

Naruto stays silent the whole time as Hinata explained, understood this very well where is this actually going. The lights from the sidewalks shines them which are above them. Naruto could see how awful Hinata's feeling right now, it was mixture of confusion and guilt. Now that he mentioned that, it started to make him think that Hinata is responsible for things like this even though - he already said it himself, it isn't her fault. When she was finished, neither of them are talking but Naruto was staring down to his wife who's still have no guts to look at him.

"Gomennasai, Naruto-kun. I don't think it could bother me this much," Hinata apologized and felt even more guiltier when Naruto didn't say anything.

She looked up and only to see Naruto smiling to her with a warm smile. "Hinata, if you think that your reason of what you're wearing is to be faster while fighting, then I think you should put that in your basic mindset, dattebayo,"

"Huh?" Hinata's eyes widen.

He grinned. "I believe you don't have any intention on wanting to open up to your skin or whatsoever, dattebayo. You don't have to listen to what people say behind your back, you can just keep moving forward with your clothes of yours,"

"Naruto-kun...," Hinata smiled after hearing what her husband told her.

"And for the record, I think you look awesome with your mission clothes, dattebayo! You could scare your enemy away with that!" Naruto exclaimed. "And Hinata... you shouldn't be sorry for being bothered by this and making me worry. It's my job to keep you happy, dattebayo. So whatever in your mind, just make sure to tell me,"

"Hai," Hinata smiled. "Arigatou, Naruto-kun,"

"No problem," he grinned before he grab her hand and tell her, "By the way, I have to show you something, dattebayo,"

"Na-Nani?" She blinked her eyes before Naruto suddenly pulled her hand while walking further to the unfamiliar street.

She giggled as Naruto laughs due the cold weather at night but everything seems to be back to normal. It feels easy for Hinata to think of anything when the weights on her shoulders are gone. She felt better after telling her husband what's on her mind and she likes that kind of feelings. Before they were married, Hinata used to take it all to herself and somehow made her insane that she even started to cry in her bedroom. She couldn't tell Hanabi about what she was thinking because she thought Hanabi wasn't old enough to know that. And talking about it with her father would just make the problem worsen.

"Here we are!" Naruto stated and Hinata's eyes widen when she saw an empty land in between houses, it was also very large. There was already woods and cements on some places, it looks like someone is going to build a house here yet Naruto showed her this with a proud expression.

"I... I don't... Naruto-kun? What exactly is this?" Hinata asked, felt a bit sad for not knowing anything about this.

Naruto smiled at her before wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "This is your gift from me, dattebayo!"

"Gi-gift?" She's even more confused than she already is.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "You forgot?"

"Today isn't our marriage anniversary, Naruto-kun," she shrugged.

"Of course, it isn't," Naruto chuckled before smiling to her. "Hinata, otoujonbi omedetou, dattebayo,"

Otounjobi omedetou: happy birthday

Her eyes widen as she finally realized today is her birthday. Today is her own birthday yet she forgot! How can she forget her own birthday? And Naruto really did remembered hers! This is very surprising and embarrassing. Her face went red in embarrassment which made Naruto even cooed at how adorable she is, pinching both of her cheeks to tease her. Even though Hinata felt bad for her own self for not remembering her own birthday, it only made Naruto ten times happier with the fact he remembered.

"I saved our money to buy our new house, dattebayo. Sorry for not telling, it was supposed to be your birthday gift," Naruto explained made Hinata even more frowned.

"Naruto-kun bought a house for me? For us?" She asked with a low voice, feeling overwhelmed with the gift.

"Yeah," he smiled. "While you were away, I tried to find that perfect land to build a new house, dattebayo. Kakashi-sensei was also there when we walked around the village until I found this. It was just a small field before, then I thought about why not making a new house,"

He turned his head to the unfinished house with his arm still around her shoulder. "I know how uncomfortable the apartment was, so I decided to buy ourselves a house. Who knows, maybe tomorrow or today, we got a little company, dattebayo,"

She turned to see Naruto who's still proud of seeing the house and he really think this through his brain. This wasn't about him anymore, this was about his little family. And he will do anything to make this little family of his to be as happy as they could. Naruto was known as the sacrificing boy, literally would do anything for what's important for him. Now that Hinata realized he's doing it for them, made her very happy. She gave him a fond smile before lean her head on Naruto's shoulder.

"Naruto-kun," she called.

"Hmm?" He hummed before turned to see his wife who's still smiling to the unfinished house.

"Arigatou," she whispered before snuggled closer to him.

He smiled before kissed the top of her head before saying, "I should be the one who's thanking you for this, dattebayo. Without you, Hinata, I might still be that selfish brat. So, arigatou, Hinata,"

"I love you, Naruto-kun," she ignored him as she hug her husband closer to her.

Naruto chuckled before brush his fingers through her long and smooth hair. "I love you too, Hinata,"

---

It was a surprise to see a heavy rain on that early morning. Even Naruto was trembling in cold as he made himself some warm tea while Hinata is still cleaning the apartment. It was so heavy that they could feel the wind enter the room. Feeling frustrated with the cold, Naruto decided to make himself another ramen to calm him down due the heavy rain. There was no storm, no lighting either - the rain just came out of no where. As Hinata wears her jacket with her not-on-mission outfit, she walked out from her shared room to see her husband still eating the unhealthy food.

Naruto looked up to see Hinata dressed up like she was going somewhere before he finished his food. "Where are you going, dattebayo? Isn't it raining outside?"

"We ran out of food so I'm going to buy them," Hinata as she grab an umbrella.

"Matte! Hinata!" He stopped her which made Hinata stop right away. "It's raining really hard outside. Could we just wait, dattebayo?"

"We?" Hinata raised an eyebrow.

Naruto then grinned. "Yeah! We! I'm coming with you, dattebayo,"

"Re-really?" Hinata seemed very happy to hear that before smiling. "Alright,"

"But let's just wait for the rain to stop, okay? It won't hurt to wait, dattebayo," Naruto grinned. "Want to play some cards with me while waiting?"

She giggled before nodding. "Okay,"

So there they are on that cold ground - playing cards together. Naruto whined when Hinata won three times straight which is rare for him to lose, he usually won this game. Guess he shouldn't judge by her looks, she's really good at everything. He even pouting when Hinata won the next game. They were really serious with the game that they didn't even realize the rain has stopped but the sun didn't show up. It was still really cloudy, dark, and windy outside. Finally, after the sixth game, Naruto let Hinata won once again which only made the lad grumpily clean the cards away. She felt sorry for her husband but he looks really cute when he's pouting.

They finally went out to buy some food at the market. Naruto grab an umbrella just in case if rain fall again while they were on the way home. The road was really wet, it even made Hinata's skirt dirty by the dirt. Naruto felt his feet itchy by the little dirt that stuck on it. The rain must have been really hard since it's really cold and wet outside. They finally reached their destination and Naruto saw how Hinata was good at picking the raw ingredients, also good at choosing between good and bad raw materials.

As they were picking up some food, they bumped into their old friend who looked rather pale than usual. They approached the pink haired lad who was wearing a thick jacket due the cold weather. Hinata greeted her first, "Sakura-san, ohayou,"

"Hinata? Naruto? Ohayou," she smiled with a hint of exhaustion.

"What's wrong, Sakura-chan? You looked tired," Naruto pointed out made Sakura laugh a little.

"Yeah... I've been really busy and... and I didn't care about myself for a sudden. But, don't worry about me! I'll be fine in a few days," Sakura said but looks very pale to believe what she said.

"It's unusual to see you like this, dattebayo," Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine-," and right on that moment, Sakura almost throw up to Naruto's face but she held it back before feeling nauseous. "It really is a bad time to shop,"

Hinata frowned before she pressed the back of her hand on Sakura's forehead. "Sakura-san is really warm. Is Sakura-san sick?"

"I guess you could say that," she shamelessly told them the truth.

"Is it really bad, dattebayo? Should we take you to the hospital?" Naruto asked, a bit worried for his friend's condition. The fact that she almost throw up on him really scares him.

"Iie, daijoubu. I went to Tsunade-sama yesterday and turns out I... I have a big responsibility to do," Sakura told them which made them looked at her with a question look.

"What could that be, Sakura-san?" Hinata asked.

Then Sakura hesitated to answer before raising an eyebrow at them. "I don't think you guys are ready for this. Beside, you guys are still a fresh married couple,"

"Says the one who's married after ours, dattebayo," Naruto pouted made Sakura giggled.

"Eh? What do you mean? Is Sakura-san already married?" Hinata looked at her husband with a surprised look. "How did I not know this? Naruto-kun?"

"Well, it's a private marriage, dattebayo. Sasuke came back to the village and marry Sakura-chan," Naruto told his wife. "Your reaction isn't really surprising, dattebayo. The others doesn't know about it as well,"

"So-sokka...," Hinata nodded before look back to her friend with a proud smile. "Sakura-san, kekkon omedetou,"

"Arigatou, Hinata," she smiled happily. "I guess that would make Sarada happy to hear that as well,"

"Sure. As long as you're married to Sasuke-temme, I think you-," Naruto's eyes widen before looked at Sakura with a creepy looks that made her even more afraid to be around her old friend. "Sarada, dattebayo? Who the hell is that?"

"Ah. I can't keep my mouth shut now, can I? I'm sorry," Sakura laughed.

"Sakura-san? What's going on? Are you really okay?" Hinata now started to worry about her friend who's looking paler than before.

"I was about to make this as a surprise but... that can't help now, can it?" Sakura sighed before smiling at them. "I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby,"

"Akachan?" Naruto blinked his eyes.

But Hinata, on the other hand, looked very happy and even say, "omedetou, Sakura-san!"

She giggled before nodding. "Arigatou, Hinata! You're really sweet!"

"Chotto matte! a baby, dattebayo? Sakura-chan can have a baby, dattebayo? Wait, where is this coming from?" Naruto asked, looking scared of why her friend is pregnant in the first place.

"Well, if you aren't a big idiot, maybe you know," Sakura's words really hit Naruto like a train.

"Does Sasuke-kun know?" Hinata asked and that made Sakura frowned.

"Not exactly. He hasn't come back since two weeks ago. But I just got the news yesterday, so maybe I'll tell him soon when he's here," Sakura explained which made Naruto got a point.

He looked at her with a question look. "So, you decided to have a baby without Sasuke, dattebayo?"

It isn't surprising for us to see Naruto get beaten once again on the head made the crowds around them gasped at how loud it was. Before Sakura could slap him one more time, she felt her stomach is twirling inside. She needed to puke soon. Not long after their short conversation, Sakura said her goodbye to take herself home while Hinata is helping her husband who's still on the ground with a swollen head. Sakura really hit him without hesitation. His question is really silly so Sakura have her rights to punch him, maybe she shouldn't do that too hard.

"Daijoubu desu ka? Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked as she helped him standing up.

"I'm fine, dattebayo," Naruto chuckled before look at the crowds of people buying vegetables and meats. "Sakura-chan is going to have a baby, dattebayo. Does that sound wonderful, dattebayo?"

Hinata's eyes widen before soften and nodded. "She's really happy about it,"

"Sasuke isn't kidding when he wanted to restore his clan, dattebayo," Naruto said before he grab the groceries that was on the floor. "But... I kinda like the sound of that, dattebayo,"

"The sound of what, Naruto-kun? Is it about restoring a clan?" Hinata asked made Naruto chuckled.

"That sounds really selfish but that's not what I meant, dattebayo," Naruto shook his head before smiling to his wife. "I like the sound of us having a baby someday, dattebayo,"

Hinata blushed when she heard that. "Hontou ni? Demo, having a baby means to have a big responsibility,"

"I know, dattebayo. But I have a picture of us about having kids in my head, dattebayo. Beside, you were really good at being a mother with Mirai so I think you'll be an awesome mother for our children, dattebayo," Naruto grinned.

"Naruto-kun...," she smiled before she kissed her husband's cheek. "When Naruto-kun said it like that, it made me even excited to have a baby soon,"

"Sure!" Naruto grinned. "Hinata, let's do our best for our kids, dattebayo!"

"Yes!" She nodded.

---

"Akachan?" Shikamaru looked at him when they walked to the Hokage's office together. "I know you guys are married but... are you sure you're ready for that? Babies could be mendokse sometimes, you know,"

"Huh? How do you even know that, dattebayo. You don't even have a baby yet," Naruto raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"I know because I've been there when Kurenai-sensei gave birth. Man, I thought I almost lost my life for taking care of Mirai. Mendokse na," Shikamaru sighed.

Naruto thought for a second at his friend statement. "Now that you mention that, I never heard Hinata complaining about taking care of Mirai,"

"Because she's a girl and she knows how to take care of a baby. Mendokse, she even have a younger sister too," Shikamaru looked at his friend with a disappointed look. "Were you trying to compare me with Hinata?"

"I never say that, dattebayo," Naruto chuckled before he turned to his friend with a serious expression. "But seriously, Shikamaru, how do Hinata make babies, dattebayo? Does she need my help for that? Or... do we just wait for miracle to happen, dattebayo?"

"Are you seriously this dumb or what? Mendokse," Shikamaru sighed.

"Who were you calling me dumb, dattebayo? Sakura-chan is pregnant even when Sasuke isn't here, dattebayo!" Naruto glared at his friend, pointing it out that he isn't stupid.

"That's because he have done it before he went on another adventure," Shikamaru told him.

"Huh? Done what, dattebayo? I don't understand," he looked at his friend with a question look.

"Are you serious right now?" Shikamaru looked at his friend disgustedly before he say, "do sex, of course. What? Were you thinking a bird would just drop a baby from the sky to Hinata?"

All these times, he still thought that baby came from the sky. Now he felt really dumb as a husband and friend. How can he tell Hinata that he wants a baby now?

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 864 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...
41.8K 578 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...
903 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
72.6K 3.8K 63
After the rage of war, Naruto finds himself in a completely new territory which he must overcome to become Hokage! Doki doki... Whatever that means. ...