A nerd and their bully

By Luke_Powers

These are true stories about my bullying experiences as a kid. (wedgies , swirlies , getting beat up etc.) I... More

1. New school new problems
2. Gym class bully vs the nerd
3. 2nd day troubles
4. Nerd revenge on bullies
5. Nerds can get girls
6. End of a long week
7. All good things
8. Bullies, natural nerd repellent
9. Another day another wedgie
10. Nerds obey their bullies
11. Wedgie bonding
12. Brothers are the worst
13. Birthday bullies
14. Back to school... again
15. Overcoming your bullies
Character descriptions
17. Nerd's first school dance
18. Nerd goes to a birthday party
19. Mess with a bully and you get the horns
20. More than just a bully
21. Nerd loses his diary
22. Tighty whities trouble
23. You poked the bear...
24. The line you can't cross
25. Nerd gets high...?
26. What did I walk into?
27. Who would have thought
28. Last day strife
29. The worst is yet to come
Thank you!
31. A new and embarrassing chapter
32. Bad idea...
33. Life was too normal anyway
34. That could've gone either way
36. Too far
37. Repercussions
38. Repercussions Pt. 2
39. New development
40. Mini-golf mishap
41. Celebrating your bully
42. Good Nerd turned bad
43. Celebrating your bully pt.2
44. New friend
45. Settling the score

35. New grade same s***

2.5K 8 27
By Luke_Powers

The days after my last story and leading up to the first day of my 7th grade year were fine. I hung out with my friends some and in that time Adam told Ashley about him being gay. We were completely left alone for the rest of the summer but when school started, everything went down hill. In some ways I was more scared for the first day of school last year but in other ways I was more nervous this year. Last year I had no idea who anybody was or what it'd be like or where stuff was. This year I don't have those unknowns but it's now the stuff I know will happen. Adam will be outed and tortured/ridiculed more than he already was. I'll go back to being bullied every weekday. I'll go back to the hell that so many people seem to enjoy putting me through. I got dressed in a cool tie-dye button down shirt and jeans then walked to the bus stop. I got in and sat with Lee who was sitting in front of Jason.

"Hey nerd, ready for a whole new year of hanging out with me?" He asked, "No, you're why I was nervous to start school again." I complained, "Come on, it's a whole new year. A year of wedgies, swirlies, doing my homework, getting beat up, and much more. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Jason replied, "No, it sounds ****ing horrible. And you're even more stupid than I thought if you honestly believe that's going to happen." I spat, "Well it is going to happen and it'll at least be fun for me." He laughed. Surprisingly he didn't do anything to me on the bus and we got to school fine. When we got there we were all funneled into the auditorium just like last year. I listened to the ceremony and when they got to the end they told us they would have sports here too and not just at the high school. He listed all the sports they would have, which were; soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming, and wrestling.

They made a soccer field and a baseball diamond behind the school. They installed basketball nets in the gym and they got mats and equipment for wrestling. They didn't build a pool though so the swim team will go to the high school to practice and compete. After that we were sent to our homerooms (We got our schedules a week before school started). My schedule was pretty much perfect. Ashley, Adam, Lee, and I all had homeroom together. Adam, Lee and I had 2nd period together and 3rd period was lunch. I shared 4th period with Ashley and 5th period with both Ashley and Adam. Then last period we were all together again. During homeroom we got our first day pictures taken. Then Lee, Adam, and I went to 2nd period, after that we met up with Ashley at lunch. Absolutely nothing had happened to any of us so far and it was kinda freaking me out. Ashley and I walked to 4th period and all went fine.

We were on our way to 5th when Ashley stopped to use the bathroom. While she was in there I saw Adam coming down the hall. My stomach dropped and I felt sick when I saw that his face was mangled. When he saw me he sped up and ran into me crying. We embraced and he just cried into my chest, "There were so many of them, I-I couldn't do anything. There were just so many." He sobbed. I tried to console him as he told me what happened but there was a fire burning in my chest that made it incredibly hard. I was p***ed at Jason and all his douche bag friends, they were way out of line. They dragged him into the locker rooms then stripped him down to only his underwear and took turns beating him and calling him homophobic slurs. Jason and 7 of his friends beat him and ridiculed him for close to 10 minutes. Ashley came out of the bathroom and looked horrified by Adam's face.

She also tried to console him and asked if he was okay. We walked the rest of the way to class and it went fine. When we were heading to last period I saw Jason talking to some girl. As soon as I saw him the fire in my chest grew back to it's original size. I walked right up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to be greeted by a fist that slammed into his nose. He fell to the ground and the girl he was talking to gasped then walked away. I repeatedly punched Jason until he could finally get me off, "WHAT THE ****?!" He growled, "That's not even close to all you deserve for doing that to Adam!" I snapped back, "That's what this is about? You're going to get your ass kicked because of some fag?!" He seethed. As soon as the word came out of his mouth I punched him in the face again. He came at me and took me down to the floor. We then started wrestling and throwing punches at each other.

Eventually 4 of his friends came by and jumped in as soon as they realized what was happening. Once it was 5 on 1 I was screwed. They subdued me then his 3 friends started dragging me toward the bathroom and away from all the kids who had gathered to watch, "Oh and I'll get the gay little midget too. I guess he needs to be taught another lesson since earlier obviously wasn't enough." Jason stated making Adam's face get pale, "Jason stop it's not his fault!" I yelled, "He's the one who's a queer, isn't he? He's the one who tried to get you to do his dirty work, right? He deserves it." He said coldly, "He didn't tell me to do anything! Please, it was all me!" I begged, "Then I guess he has you to thank for what's about to happen." He grabbed Adam and we were dragged into the bathroom with Ashley following us. When we got to the bathroom he threatened the two kids that were in there so they would leave.

After that it was just the 6 of us since one of the bullies kept Ashley outside. I fought against them but I couldn't break free, "Please don't hurt me again! I-I didn't tell Luke to do that I swear. Please I-I'll do whatever you want I-I promise!" Adam pleaded on the verge of tears. Jason didn't say anything he just punched Adam in the appendix twice making him drop to his knees and clutch his sides. I felt absolutely horrible but I'm sure Adam was feeling way worse. I felt so guilty wondering why in the hell I had to get Adam into this situation again. Why couldn't I just keep my damn temper under control? I winced and stood there feeling like I was in the middle of the most intense part of an action/thriller movie. Unlike watching a movie this was one of the most horrific and surreal things my young self had ever witnessed up close. I was begging, pleading for him to stop and let Adam go. After 15 or more body shots and 3 or 4 face shots he was winding back again.

"God, you're such a dip****! You're hitting the wrong ****ing guy you vacuous douche bag!" I gibed making him stop and turn toward me, "I don't even know what vacuous means." He said as if it were an amazing comeback, "How vacuous of you. Here let me put it in simple terms that your little brain can understand. You're stupid, you're an idiot, you're thick headed, you're dumb as a brick, you probably won't graduate until you're 45, you-" I was cut off by Jason punching me in the dead center of my torso winding me. He hit me 4 or 5 times in the stomach before he stopped, "I'm sick of you disrespecting me." He sneered. Being the asshole I am without even thinking about it I immediately shot back with, "Well, I'm tired of looking at your ugly ass face and hearing the stupid **** you say, but you don't see me complaining." That p***ed him off even more so he punched my stomach 4 more times.

"Sounds like you want me, Justin, and Kyle to kick the **** out of you." He snapped, "You mean Justin, Kyle, and me." I corrected knowing it would further piss him off and keep the attention on me, "How about Kyle and me beat you up while Justin holds you." He said speaking through his teeth, "You mean how about Kyle and I beat you up." I corrected again smirking at his angry and flustered face, "Hopefully that big brain of yours still works after getting pummeled by Kyle and I" He snapped, "You mean pummeled by Kyle and me." Wham! He punched me in the side of the head and was winding back again when the bell rang indicating we needed to get to class, "Damn it! This isn't over, we'll continue later." He assured me before punching me three more times, one to each kidney and one in the middle of the stomach. His friends let go of me and they left, "Adam I'm sorry I-" "Stop, it doesn't matter." He said cutting me off, "I didn't mean to-" "I don't care! Just leave me alone!" He snapped. So that's what I did.

We both stayed silent as we cleaned ourselves up then went to last period and explained what happened to us to Lee. He was really angry and looked like he wanted to hit Jason too. We all headed to our lockers together since they were all within 15 feet of each other. It was awesome how that turned out. Unfortunately it was also right near the locker rooms which would become the stage for a lot of my bullying. We were all at our lockers when Lee headed to the bathroom and not long after he left Jason showed up with 3 friends. They grabbed me before I even knew they were there, then once they had me restrained they went for Adam who had seen them grab me. He started to try running away but one kid jumped forward and grabbed him, slowing him down enough for the other kid to start helping. Once we were both restrained we were dragged the 20 or so feet into the locker rooms with Adam begging and pleading the whole way.

When we got there 4 more kids were waiting for us, "Jason please, I-I-I'll do anything, anything I-I promise!" He swore as we were distributed between the bullies. 3 held me 2 held Adam, 1 made sure nobody came in, then Jason and another bully were standing there preparing for whatever twisted s*** they were going about to inflict on us. Adam just kept pleading saying any and everything he could to get them to not hurt him again, "Oh my ****ing god, shut the **** up! Just because you're a fag doesn't mean you need to act like such a p****!" The other bully that wasn't holding either of us snapped, punching Adam in the stomach a few times, "He's got a point." Jason smirked, "Let's give him something to fix his attitude." He continued turning to his friend. They both stepped to the side then the 2 who were holding Adam forced him forward. Adam started to cry and with every second that passed he cried a little bit harder until he was sobbing.

"J-Jason please I-I-I'll do a-anything!" He choked out barely even able to speak, "I'm in 8th grade now so I run the school, and I think it's only appropriate you call me sir." He told Adam, "P-please sir, let me g-go. I'll do anything you want sir just l-let me go!" Adam promised still red in the face and teary eyed. Jason looked satisfied so he turned to me, "Same goes for you from now on you will call me sir and nothing else." Jason informed me, "Go **** yourself." I snapped, "That's not very nice. But you know what, I'll give you one more chance." He told me as if he were being gracious, "You can take that second chance and shove it up your ass, right next to the first one." I shot back, "That's a shame." He sighed. I waited for him to do something to me but instead he and his friends holding Adam went into a stall. I couldn't see what was happening but I heard a couple flushes, Adam's voice crying out, and the sound of underwear ripping.

They finally came out with Adam completely soaked and in an atomic wedgie. His friends let go of Adam so he dropped to his knees and cried while clutching his stomach with one hand and his balls with the other, "Call me sir." He demanded, "No I won't do it." I resisted once again assuming he was about to hit me. Instead without saying anything he grabbed the front of Adam's waistband and tore his underwear off making him shriek so loud the only one who didn't flinch at the noise was Jason. Jason then grabbed one of Adam's nipples and twisted really hard making him yelp and whimper begging Jason to be done, "I don't care if you keep being stubborn but Adam probably does since he's getting all your punishments. So are you going to say it?" He asked letting go and walking back over to me. I stayed silent, not being able to bring myself to say it but also not wanting to make Jason hurt Adam.

After a while of me not talking Jason said, "Fine be that way." Then started walking back towards Adam, "I'm sorry sir just stop hurting him!" I yelled making Jason stop dead in his tracks, "What did you say?" He asked even though I know he heard me, "I said I'm sorry...sir." I repeated through gritted teeth, "I'm sorry and I'll do all your homework as long as you leave Adam alone. If you start bullying him again I'll stop doing your homework and you'll fail deal?" I proposed, "Alright, get out of here you fairy." Jason told Adam who was just starting to get a hold of his tears again. He struggled to his feet then stumbled out of the locker rooms as quickly as he could. Which actually wasn't all that fast, "Why are you causing him so much pain?" I asked Jason, "He's a nerd and a fag, he deserves it. If we don't beat him up and wedgie him who will? Let me guess we should stop giving him swirlies and shoving him in lockers too?" I was just blown away by what I was hearing, "Yes! Of course you should stop making him miserable!" I spat.

"I will leave him alone since you're doing my homework but you didn't say anything about leaving you alone." He told me smirking, "So I guess it's time to have some fun with you." I was dragged to the stall then since there were 8 bullies and 1 me I was lifted 100% off the ground. I was held completely horizontal and facing the ground. Once I was in position my head plunged into the chilly water. They held me under water and flushed so many times I could barely hold my breath. When they finally let me out I was gasping for air. Before I could even catch my breath, back in I went. This continued until I couldn't hold out anymore so I involuntarily tried to breathe while underwater. The toilet water rushed into my mouth, my nose, and down my throat. They pulled me up and I immediately tried to talk but couldn't "Agh, ca- can-agh br- brea-cuh" I just kept coughing and wheezing plus my voice kept getting cut off by choking noises but they got what I was trying to say.

They put me down and I continued to choke as somebody started patting my back. Eventually I was able to start breathing very short breaths which as the seconds went by turned into deeper breaths. Once I was almost breathing normally I vomited into the toilet. That made me need to catch my breath again which I eventually did, "Are you okay?" Jason asked, "Yeah." As soon as I answered I was yanked into the air by my yellow briefs and hung me on the corner of the stall wall which was higher then the rest of the places to hang me. Him and his goons took turns beating me, punching me all over the place and giving me things like wet willies, purple nurple, etc., "Watch the face he makes." Jason said before grabbing the front of my waistband and giving me a squeaky clean wedgie with the help of the stall.

I didn't even fight against any of it at any point because if I did, they would torture me 10 times more. I just grunted and grimaced at the feeling of my briefs slicing into me like razor wire plus the pain from the beating that I just hung there and took. After a minute or so he stopped leaving a fiery pain between my legs and tears just waiting to fall, "Jason let me down!" I demanded, "I told you to call me sir." He snapped, "Oh **** off!" I bit back, "That's tough language coming from a nerd hanging by his man panties." He jabbed punching me in the side and walking away, "At least I wear them by choice. You only wear them because your mommy bought them for you!" I ridiculed making his friends laugh.

As soon as I said it I regretted it because I knew that would make him want to hurt me way more than before. Just like I figured Jason spun around quickly and starting coming toward me, "No I'm sorry sir, I shouldn't have said that!" I yelped flinching and putting my hands up in front of my face, "God you're pathetic. I hope your time hanging allows you to realize just how much of a loser you are." He scoffed walking out with his friends. I ended up hanging for about 2 hours before my briefs finally ripped. That is after I bounced myself giving it the push it needed. I then waited for the feeling to return to my legs, picked my wedgie, and painfully walked home giving my parents a fake excuse for why I was so late getting back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
283 11 25
Hi everyone, thanks for reading this. I have maladaptive dayreaming caused by issue's from my past. This has caused me to develop a whole new world i...
42 0 17
I promise I would always update this story...I'm just occupied with school I smile cause of YOU I'm happy cause of YOU I'm jealous cause of YOU I cry...
44 5 5
I'm used to being unseen and I like it. Little did I know everything this year would change.