Tale of the mage hero [Comple...

Par NeverWasHuman

so I've been into rising of the shield hero for a while now... a lot of things about it ALWAYS bugged me star... Plus

The magical experience of isekai!?
let the games begin!
meeting HIM
Shopping trip!!
the betrayal day...
the first wavu
putting the spear in his place and meeting new people
The Empath
omake: objection! part 1
omake: objection part 2
FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!
Dungeon bosses be wild!
The rabid rabbit
The Vault
The Great Spirit war
The wavu 2!
Heresy, Treason, and a tower!?
The Vassal Heroes of another world
revelations
A Demon and a failed Coup
The Trial
IMPORTANT PLEASE WATCH VIDEO ABOVE AND READ MESSAGE BELOW!
DICKS. BIG, FAT, JUICEY DICKS. not a lemon, read the A/N at top for context
Cal Mira and the wave
savannahs~
poll time! (closed)
Hi I'm Alyss and welcome to my ted talk.
THE BABY CATS ARE BORN!!!!
updates on the babies: CLEO GAVE BIRTH!
I GRADUATED!

suggestions And shameless self promo!

4.1K 49 10
Par NeverWasHuman

I'd like to take this time to thank you all for reading my book, and point out that I have over 80 followers here and only 31 subs with an average of 2 views per video... yeah, it's bad. which is why I'm bringing it up. TO ANYONE WHOSE READ THE STORY OR FOLLOWS ME I BEG YOU TO HELP MY CHANNEL GROW! or at least check it out.

I got a dope nier automata play through that I finished and am updating... a video a day but still! Come oooon! You know you want to~! You know you wanna hear my bad jokes and awkwardness~! Please?! I'd truly be grateful if you could... I know I'm bad at it but I want to keep trying anyway! My channel is called "Bloodstained Alyss" and its linked in my profile.

Anyway about the story, I'm currently thinking about how to proceed with the story. As you may have already guessed Damiens the new party recruitment. But I can't think of a probable way for him to join.

I wanna make it interesting but not outlandish, tame but not boring or cheap feeling. I'd like some suggestions for probable scenarios.... I apreciate it you guys!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
70K 1.7K 15
**OUTDATED AND BEING REWRITTEN, MORE DETAILS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER** "Moving forward, take these words to heart, young (L/N)! Opportunities are always...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
2.1K 69 23
Fantasies and adventures. Those things were what I would usually dream of whenever I'm bored. However, for SOME REASONS, the Gods, or Archons, notice...