ANGEL DOWN [ JACK x ZACH ]

By tenfortyeight

jack was taken aback, "well, i guess love is like another planet for me, another galaxy far from this one. it... More

angel down
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
untitled track
untitled playlist

the end

819 54 45
By tenfortyeight

Jack walked through the gloomy tombstones, making his way to Zach's with a bunch of roses in hand.

He found the tombstone, and sadly placed the flowers by his name.

He got onto his knee, "Hey Zach. I've rented myself an apartment, and graduated from college." He stared into the grass, "I still miss you, everyday. Reese misses you too, and Corbyn and Jonah."

He smiled slightly, "I still see your smile in my dreams. So beautiful. I hope you're doing well. You're my angel, Zachary, I love you."

He stood up and looked up to the skies, "I'll see you soon, angel."

FINISHED: ANGEL DOWN.

holy. god.

i'd just like to say thank you to everyone who had read this book, and i hope you've enjoyed it. the roller coaster of emotions through-out the entire book.

if you're confused by anything, please do not be afraid to ask me. i tend to have an idea and not remember if i've wrote about it.

if you want to keep a track on my books, i'm currently working on one called 'sorry pluto' so go check that out (if you want)

all the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 302 23
π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 π•†π•Ÿπ•–-β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•• π”Όπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•• π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ ⚠️mpreg⚠️ (I hate leaving you guys hanging...
55.9K 2.4K 18
"Someone told me good things don't last forever." I didn't believe him. Until it happened to me. Now he ruined my life, but he didn't mean it. Seque...
13.7K 588 26
Zach: Am I gay? Does my crush like me back? Jack: Me and him.....we're just friends, right? So many questions. Not enough answers.