eighteen

track 1: perfect illusion by lady gaga.

track 2: younger by ruel.

track 3: why should i be sad by britney spears.

track 4: dazed & confused by ruel.

track 5: natural by zayn.

track 6: starstruck by lady gaga.

track 7: idfc by blackbear.

track 8: falling by why don't we.

track 9: fool for you by zayn.

track 10: sweet creature by harry styles.

track 11: talk fast by 5 seconds of summer.

track 12: bad idea by ariana grande.

track 13: first time by liam payne.

track 14: so happy i could die by lady gaga.

track 15: in too deep by why don't we.

track 16: from the dining table by harry styles.

track 17: i'm so tired... by lauv and troye sivan.

track 18: speechless by lady gaga.

" oh boy you've left me speechless. "

"You're not faking this, right?"

Zach frowned, "Faking what?"

"This, like, what we have right now."

Zach immediately shook his head, "No! Never! Why would you think that?"

"I overthink a lot." he lied.

"Don't think like that about us. We're good, right? I'm good if you're good." said Zach genuinely. Jack smiled, "I'm so good."

They smiled, something they couldn't seem to stop doing with each other, and Zach placed a hand on Jack's cheeks, "This is good."

They connected their lips, Zach feeling ecstatic every time Jack would run his hands through his hair, quietly moaning into his lips.

Jack gently laid Zach onto his bed, breaking the kiss as he climbed on top of the boy.

"Okay, no sex, but was making out crossed out too?" breathed Jack.

"Nope." and Zach placed his lips onto his.

Jack's hands were on a free roaming mode, sliding up his sides and holding his jaw. Zach suddenly couldn't breathe, placing his hands under Jack's shirt, running it up his sides.

It was everything. The kiss spoke the words for the two boys, telling them that they would be okay, and what they had was true, and not one sided.

They were falling.

~~~~~~~~~

literally the smallest crap ever um but like there are 2 more chapters until the PLAYLIST is finished but then we have like 5 more chapters after that so #safe

and that make out scene sucked :)) i tried for you guys, trust me, but with no experience i'm just running off of wiki-how and fan-fictions!

why i am honestly "known" for drastic plot twists?