Sweet Medley [Bangtwice]

By blank_serenity

Sweet Medley: as the name suggestsโœจ "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

Bangtwice (All)
Jimina
Moseok
Tzukook
Namjeong
YoongYeon
Taetzu
Jimina

Jinayeon

347 11 3
By blank_serenity

      "I apologize, your debut has been cancelled."

Nayeon felt her whole world crash down on her. She couldn't believe it. Disappointment, dismay and sadness rushed through her. Their debut had been set, why the sudden cancel? She immediately looked over to Jihyo and Jeongyeon. She couldn't help but think maybe the company felt they weren't capable enough. Weren't talented enough. Tears rose up her eyes as she saw how broken her friends looked.

"We wanted to push it further a few years and hopefully have more trainees debut with you three." The pd explained.

The girls simply nodded, not wanting to say anything back in fear of choking on their tears. They were dismissed. As the door closed behind them, they headed to the practice room. Down the hallway, Nayeon finally broke down in tears as she crouched down to the floor.

"I-I... we," she choked up, unable to put her words together.

Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon up and the three girls huddled in a group hug.

"It-it'll be fine. You heard pd nim. Just few more years. We must hold on." Those were the only words Jeongyeon can say to comfort each other. Jihyo couldn't say anything. Nayeon felt sad and guilty. Her fellow friend had been a trainee for almost 10 years and here again, she can't debut.

"I-I know, but still," Nayeon began. "This is my fault."

Obviously it is. You know your vocals lack in comparison to Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Your voice constantly cracks. And your dance— it's weak and even worse with your left leg. You can barely do anything and you're the oldest. The only thing you can do best is being a burden. You-

"Nayeon unnie, stop. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault." Jihyo finally spoke up.

"Jisoo's right. Now cheer up, least we know we will definitely debut so let's work hard for few more years," Jeongyeon comforted. "Let's go practice more."

"Yea...," Nayeon nodded. "But please let me go out real quick. I want some air, that's all."

"Ok, be careful. Be back by 4 though okay?" Jeongyeon said.

"Yea okay thanks guys. See you guys later." Nayeon flashed a reassuring smile and walked out the building. Thankfully on her way out she didn't bump into any of her trainee friends.

She allowed her feet to take her wherever. She kept walking until she arrived at a convenience store further away from the company. Nayeon bought a sausage and sat outside in an isolated spot. As she was chewing away the whole situation that just occurred earlier replayed in her mind. Tears built up again. Self-degrading thoughts filled her mind yet again. She sniffed and the tears finally fell.

What if pd nim was lying when he said we will debut?What if he was just saying that then when time comes it never comes? I need to start practicing hard. Real hard to stop being a burden. I need to improve and deem myself the artist I strive to be.

Self comforting thoughts and determination rushed through her as well and her emotions were all mixed and a mess. Her mind was in shambles with her sadness, sudden motivation, self comfort and degrading. Tears continue falling although she wasn't as sad as before. It's like she doesn't have control of her tears

"Are you alright miss?"

Her head snapped back at the sudden voice. Her eyes met with a masked man with his eyes full of worry.

"If you feel bad you can talk to me if you want. I'll listen to you, I'm free at this time."

"I-I'm good. J-just, um uh-"

She didn't know how to reply. Part of her didn't want this sudden stranger here to see her embarrass herself and the other half wants someone to talk to. Even if it meant a stranger. Typically, that would be dangerous but she, for some reason, felt some sort of safety from him. That he is a good person and does not have bad intentions towards her.

"Obviously you're not. Hold on let me buy something to eat with you." He replied knowing she is clearly not fine. He left his bag on the seat across from her as he walked into the store. When he finally walked out he was carry two servings of ramen.

"Here, for you," He offered, giving her a cup of ramen.

He cut her off before she can reject.

"And no, just take it and don't pay me back."

Nayeon felt immense gratitude at his generosity. Some bits of tears rose up again since she felt emotional that a complete stranger is treating her so well and was willing to listen her. She internally shook her head at herself: she has been crying about everything today.

"T-thank you so much." She said in a small voice, feeling a bit shy and embarrassed.

He sat down across from her with his back facing the street. He looked around as if to see if there was anyone near them then finally took off his mask. He gave a big smile.

"No need to thank me."

Nayeon was shook. Shook at his visuals.

Damn sh- wow he's handsome. Is he some model or what?

She quickly snapped back to reality. She didn't know how to particularly reply him.

"Anyways, I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

He bowed his head.

Nayeon quickly bowed back.

"Hi Seokjin-ssi. I'm Nayeon. Im Nayeon."

"Hello Nayeon. And just call me Seokjin or Jin. So, mind saying what's pestering you. I'm all ears."

She kind of hesitated. She doesn't know if he'd really be able to empathize with her.

"Well, you see, I'm a trainee... and things just didn't go well today... you know."

"Oh wow you're a trainee?" Seokjin exclaimed in excitement. "I was a trainee for a while too before I finally was able to debut just recently!"

Nayeon's eyes widen.

"Really? You debuted already? What group? I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"Ah about that," he chuckled. "I just debuted like almost a year ago. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Oldest in the group. We aren't that popular but we're working hard to make us and our small company worthy."

"Wah, daebak. I've actually heard of you guys, but I never got too in depth because I was always practicing."

"You actually heard of us?! Wow we're so popular." He said while flipping his imaginary long hair.

She laughed at this. Her mood after talking to him instantly became brighter.

"I'm sure you guys will become big some day."

He flashed a subtle yet sad smile while chewing on his noodles.

"We can always hope."

He sighed then clasped his hands together.

"Alright, enough about me. Tell me your whole problem today."

Nayeon pouted sadly as she stopped eating.

"Well we were supposed to debut today. But our pd cancelled it last minute."

She kept it short or else her waters might start again. Seokjin looked at her sadly but remained optimistic.

"Hey, I know it can get very hard sometimes. Being a trainee is not easy at all. But don't think harmful thoughts. Just keep working hard, it'll eventually pay off. I'm positive you'll debut. In fact, after today we're technically friends so I'm gonna support you."

Nayeon looked down.

"I know." She said in a quiet voice. "Thanks for saying you'll support me. It means a lot. Of course I'll support you, too."

She grinned at him, her bunny teeth sticking out.

"I feel much better talking to you."

"Of course."

"Jinnnnnnn~!!" Nayeon squealed over the phone to her boy best friend. "Oh my god, oh my god."

"What?! What happened? Everything good? How was practice? Your last performance?" He frantically asked.

"No, no, no! Guess what?! Jyp will have a survival show for all sixteen female trainees to debut!! My chance has finally come!!" She ranted in excitement.

"Omg, really?! That's great, Nayeon. Now remember to go up there and show them who's the girl okay? Pop off them dance moves and sing them notes you hear me!" Jin exclaims in equal excitement and happiness for the girl. Even though he has recently gotten more busy he always made sure to talk to Nayeon and not miss a single phone call.

"I know, I know. Vote for me okay?" She asks jokingly.

"Of course I will," he said with a chuckle. "Every vote counts. I'm gonna force the other guys to watch this show and vote for you."

"I was just joking Jin," she deadpanned. "Plus you must be busy. Bts is getting real popular these days."

"Why thank you, I know we are so famous. Also, I was serious about the voting. I'm gonna fully support you."

"Awww thanks Jin," she said and sniffed. "I'm so lucky to have such a good friend like you."

"I'm lucky to have you as my... friend, too."

'I like you...'

2015

"CONGRATULATIONS TO JYP'S NEW GIRL GROUP, TWICE!"

Everyone was in tears. In tears of happiness and sadness. Most was both. Nayeon couldn't believe it as she hugs the other girls as they were stuttering their words to each other. She went to go hug every of her fellow trainees who did not make it as she mutters word of comfort and went to hug the eight other girls who made it with her.

She did it. They did it. We did it. Finally. Her thoughts drifted to Jin as she wondered what he was doing. As they all walked backstage to the dressing room, Nayeon's phone vibrated with a text from Jin.

"Hurry. Come to your dressing room."

Nayeon didn't bother replying and then walked faster towards their dressing room with Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu close behind her. She quickly opened the door and was greeted with a bouquet of flowers from a masked man.

"You've finally did it, Nayeonie! Your dream finally came true, congratulations!" Jin says excitingly in happiness as he handed her the bouquet. Her hearted thumped at the sight of him in the suit with the flowers.

"Jin!" She exclaims then threw herself on him and hugged him tight. The other girls simply smiled since they knew their close relationship. He hugged her back then congratulated her new bandmates. The rest of Twice left to give the two friends some space.

"Jinnieee!" She squealed in a high pitch voice while jumping while still hugging him. "I finally did it. I finally debuted!"

Her bright grin making her cute bunny teeth protrude with her still teary cheeks and eyes and reddish nose gazing straight up at Jin took his breath away. That beautiful sight catching him off guard reminded him of his feeling towards her with his heart racing. Pushing the feelings away, he snapped back to reality to Nayeon's exclamations.

She really really deserves it. He wish to see her smile so brightly like that everyday...

I'm so glad I have someone like him supporting me... I don't deserve him at all...

2017

Both of them are so busy. Too busy. Both tired and stressed. Not just them, the whole group is. Oh how they wished there was a break. If only...

"We will be going to my family's private island for a short vacation. I felt you girls should come along."

Jin called Nayeon for the first time in forever to tell her about the offer. All the boys were alright with the idea so he called. She, of course, was ecstatic. She can finally see her best friend after almost a year of busy, nonstop working.

'Best friend...' she internally scoffed at herself. Even she cannot deny she likes him but addressing him as best friend had became a habit. 'If only I could muster the courage and admit to him of my feelings...'

She was afraid of rejection. Just like the countless amount of a female liking a male and is afraid of rejection kind of books. How cliche of her. She should confess first then get the pressure off of her. Knowing him, even if she is rejected, they will not become awkward.

Hopefully.

The sixteen of them boarded the private jet. They made sure to leave late at night to lower the risk of being seen by fans or media. Each hurriedly pushed their luggage into the large trunk and rushed up the steps to get out of sight as quick as possible. Fully masked and wearing sunglasses, they made sure to not have any chance of being recognized as Bts and Twice.

"Whew, we did all that in just 2 minutes." Hoseok exclaimed as he slumped down his seat breathing a bit heavily from the rush.

"I know right. We are such professionals at this." Taehyung said as he slumped down next to Jimin.

"Tell me about it." Chaeyoung replied with a chuckle.

"We could've done it in 1 minute." Yoongi said in false disappointment as he slid down the blinds for the windows to block the view from outside as the plane prepared for takeoff.

Among the conversation was Jin and Nayeon slowly falling asleep at the side. After a short moment, soft snores can be heard. Jin, without a neck pillow, unconsciously leaned towards Nayeon who had an unnecessarily large cushion for a comfortable sleep.

"Oh my god, guys, look at that sight," Dahyun brought up cheekily catching everybody's attention. "They look so cute!"

"Awww," Jimin exclaimed as he automatically pulled out his phone. "They have to see this when they wake up."

In the end it became everybody teasing their oldest member.

"I swear they like each other." Jungkook began as the remaining fourteen of them were all huddled in the middle where there were sofas.

"It's not really our business but same bro. Have you seen the way Jin hyung looks at her or when talking to her?" Namjoon interjected with a chuckle.

"I see that too with Nayeon unnie," Sana giggled. "She has a different smile around him."

Tzuyu nodded almost aggressively in agreement.

"But you know she's not going to say anything." She said.

"True... nor do I think so with Jin oppa," Momo said.

Jeongyeon had a knowing look in her eyes which was not missed by Yoongi.

"I'm sure one of you girls closest to her know something." He said.

All the girls' head turned to Jeongyeon.

"Hahaha guys what?" She innocently asked.

No one answered her.

"Okay okay, I'll say it. Only because I know Nayeon won't mind since it's almost time anyways." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as she continued.

"She really likes him." Jeongyeon confirmed while keeping it brief with the fact straight out there.

"Really?"

A new voice cuts into their conversation. All heads turned to where Nayeon and Jin were sleeping just to make eye contact with an awaken Jin.

"H-hyung, you're awake." Jimin stuttered.

Jin only hummed in response and turned to stare at the girl sleeping next to him. The rest just awkwardly pretended they weren't just talking about the two. Except for Jhope.

"You know, hyung, you should just tell her. Even the rest of us is getting restless with you two's lack of action going on here."

"Yea hyung. If you're scared or don't know how to put it to words then just kiss her," Jungkook said jokingly. "Use actions instead of words."

Seokjin just quietly listened.

"... I know..." He said after a long silence.

"We're finally here!" Sana exclaimed.

Everyone loaded out their bags and headed to the separate houses on the island. Nayeon and Seokjin were the last ones out, treading slowly behind the group.

"Nayeonie," Jin started. "I have something to tell you later."

Nayeon, who was barely awake, sluggishly replied him with a small okay.

Later, Seokjin went to the room that Nayeon is in and knocked. She finally opened the door and closed it behind him.

This was the moment. Finally. He is going to confess.

"What did you want to tell–," her words were cut off by a kiss. Her eyes widen in shock. Before she can comprehend what was happening, Seokjin's lips already were gone. The usual, confident Jin was gone. In place was a shy, blushing Jin.

"I like you. Really like you."

The second Nayeon confirmed she heard the right words she looked down shyly at her feet.

"I like you too," she replied with a barely legible voice.

Seokjin smiled and chuckled at her red ears, totally forgetting that he was shy too. He took action first again and grabbed her arm towards him. Nayeon landed in his warm embrace as he hugged her tightly while rubbing his nose in her hair.

She was the one to let go first only for her to muster up the courage and kiss him.

Their second kiss.

Unedited/not proofread (sorry!)
Well that ended abruptly. This was in my draft for almost a year😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
67.1K 3.2K 54
It's cliche and a little bit spicy๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ˜ณ #1 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice
16.9K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
33.9K 2.2K 51
tzuyu like taehyung. but she doesn't like how taehyung has so many people like him too. this story is kinda clichรฉ lol XD -yadom๐Ÿ“ represents, Unforg...