Euphoria & Pie | Bittybones |

De 0BabyFish0

[Fem!Reader] Who said getting through a past trauma was easy? Obviously not you. Maybe you just need a little... Mai multe

🌱Little Note🌱
|Wary Beginnings| Ch. 1
|Humble Interactions| Ch. 2
|Happy Times| Ch. 3
|Settling In| Ch. 4
|Late Talks| Ch. 5
|Burning Questions| Ch. 6
|Oh Boy...| Ch. 7
|Happy Memories| Ch. 8
|Preoccupied Pretences| Ch. 9
•E&P Headcannons•
|Collisions| Ch. 11
|Buy the Whole Store| Ch. 12
|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13
|Trudging On| Ch. 14
IMPORTANT
Moving Story

|Boop!| Ch. 10

2K 85 52
De 0BabyFish0

“NO. HOW COULD YOU BEAT ME, THE AMAZING BLUE??”

You were currently playing Candy Land, one of your older board games, but definitely still fun. It had been two or so days since trying to teach the two Bittys in your care to read and write, and you could still say that it was going absolutely nowhere fast. So you just resorted to fun and games, get to know em’ more.

“Gotta step up your game if you wanna beat me! I'm a champ at these types of games, hah.” Was your boisterous response, giving the blue Bitty a toothy smile, stretching out on the floor.

“Mhhm, don't be a sore loser Blue.” Cherry murmured, picking up a few game pieces.

“I'M ANYTHING BUT A SORE LOSER. YOU'RE ONE TO TALK, YOU GOT MAD WHEN YOU DIDN'T WIN THE LAST BOARD GAME.”

“Only because I got out within ten minutes! That stupid game went on for like, two hours because neither of you two wanted to call bankrupt.” Cherry tutted, flicking Blue in the forehead as he passed.

“Well, duh. I didn't want to lose to a pint sized Skeletor. But sadly, such is fate. Oh woe is I.” You giggled dramatically, pressing your hand to your head as you stood up.

“Aw, cut the dramatics, n-” Cherry started to say, but was suddenly cut off by your mother opening the door and slowly stepping into your room, phone held up to her ear. After a second she clicked it off and set it into her pocket.

“Ok, (Y/n). I've got some good news!” She said in a singsong voice, a smile creeping onto her face. You raised an eyebrow, taking a seat on your bed with a quiet 'Oof’.

“What's the good news mom?” You then queried curiously, tilting your head to the side.

“Well, I just got off the phone with the school board… And- Your therapist called them and talked to them- They told me that you could start heading back to school in two weeks! You don't have to keep doing those silly little paper packets anymore. Isn't that fun?” She cheerfully stated, staring down at you with happiness.

For a moment you just sat there awkwardly, dread settling in the pit of your stomach. “But… What about Blue and cherry? You have to work on the weekdays, I can't leave them for seven hours everyday. That's not fair…”

Your mother's smile didn't even deter at the question, it only seemed to grow questionably wider. “Well, I mentioned them to the school, and if I sign some papers and get some paperwork from your therapist, they'll be legally assigned to you as therapy Bitties, which’ll allow you to bring them to school. As long as they behave.” She finished, glancing over at the two with a knowing expression.

“Oh, really? That sounds great!” You said happily, forcing a smile on your face. This caused your mom to chuckle, turning her gaze down to the half put away board game.

“I have to go do some cleaning, m'kay? Don't forget to put the board games back into the closet when you guys are done. I don't want to step on any more Monopoly pieces like before. Ouch.” After she spoke, your mom opened your door and let herself out of the room with a quick wink.

You sighed as you heard her footsteps fade away as she left, pulling your hands over your face, pulling yourself down and laying on your back with a muffled groan.

“(Y/N)?” Blue suddenly asked sounding right beside you, causing you to flinch and unbury your face from your hands to look over at him.

“Hh… Hey Blue Bean. You sure know how to spook a girl, huh?” You asked quietly, giving him a half hearted smile.

“OH, I’M SORRY! I DON’T MEAN TO. BUT… BESIDES THAT, MAY I ASK WHAT’S WRONG? YOU DON’T SEEM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ‘SCHOOL’ THAT YOUR MOTHER SUGGESTED.” He remarked, raising his eyebrow as Cherry suddenly pounced on your side from behind. Dang these Bitties were quick and sneaky.

The mention of school suddenly invading your mind made you groan once again, staring up at the ceiling. “School sucks.” This only earned a confused look from Blue, and a chuckle from Cherry who was halfway laying on you, halfway on the bed now.

“I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.” Was Blue’s short comment, looking at you expectantly as if waiting for your explanation. The made you give out a long, drawn out sighed, frown slowly plastering your face.

“Well… I just don’t like it. It’s boring, and the fact that I’ve been gone for so long is going to raise questions from kids. Plus… This-” You started to explain, gesturing to your face, or more so the weird scarring on it. “Is definitely going to cause suspicion. And pestering, or harassment. Maybe both.” Explaining what was on your mind now out loud suddenly sounded a bit too over exaggerated, which made you feel somewhat embarrassed at.

“That sounds highly unlikely to be honest… ‘Specially if it’s you we’re talking about. I doubt anyone would want to make you feel uncomfortable or be mean. Maybe curious, but that would probably be all.” Cherry said softly in his normal somewhat hushed voice, moving so that he was kind of in your line of sight.

“You’d actually be surprised, most people at my school aren’t really that nice, and I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have any friends that I talk to outside of school.” You explained hoarsely, looking over to Cherry with a slight fondness.

“I DON’T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT BAD STUFF, BUT I THINK THAT EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK! I KNOW I WOULD, AND I’VE NOT KNOWN YOU FOR LONG!” Blue quickly exclaimed, trying to brighten the mood.

Blue didn’t understand your train of thought. How could people not like you? You were so kind and sweet ever since he’d met you, he’d expect you to have a ton upon millions of friends! Your explanations didn’t make any sense! You were such a quirky and weird(In a good way) human!

“Heh… Wow, thanks Blue. You’re so cool.” You mumbled, bringing a pillow up to your face, smiling into it. These two seemed to know what to say to make you feel better, it was like they were psychic or something!

“YES, I AM INDEED VERY COOL (Y/N)! BUT YOU AND CHERRY COME IN CLOSE SECOND AND THIRD!”

A pillow was suddenly thrown at him, causing him to topple over onto his side. After a moment of flailing he finally managed to  right himself up so that he was sitting. As he scanned the area to see who had thrown the offending pillow, Cherry came into his line of sight, blowing a raspberry in his direction.

“I CALL TREASON CHERRY, THAT WASN’T FAIR!”

Cherry only shrugged, flopping onto his stomach, staring at Blue with mischief. “(Y/n) is obviously first place in being cool, duh. Right (Y/N)?” The red themed Bitty questioned, turning to you while patting your head. You only let out a muffled embarrassed laugh, peeking your eyes out from your safety pillow.

“M’ not tha’ cool…” Came your barely audible whisper as your turtle shelled yourself back into the pillow, face growing hotter with heat by the second.

“WELL… I HIGHLY DISAGREE! YOU ARE ONE OF THE COOLEST HUMANS I’VE EVER MET, AND I’VE MET A LOT OF HUMANS. BUT NONE COMPARE TO YOU!” These two would be the death of you, you could see it now. ‘Girl Dies From  Compliments, Conspiracy? We Think Not!’

You were suddenly pulled from your spacing out by another tap to your head, causing you to squeak. “Noooo, I don’t want to die from kindness! That’s not what that saying means! Don’t kill me with kindness!” You wailed childishly, the pillow being pulled from your grasp.

You were met with two pairs of mischievous blinking eyes. Blue and Cherry were both sat in front of you, cheeky smiles on their face.

“I thought you were a human, not a turtle. Well, either way- You’d make a wonderful turtle anyway.” Cherry mumbled, leaning in while booping your nose.

“Oh joy, please don’t make that a habit of booping my nose.” You blushed, pulling your head back and sitting up.

“No promises dear.” Cherry quickly responded, blowing a raspberry at you. This caused you to gasp, albeit rather dramatically before quickly blowing an obnoxiously loud raspberry his way.

“AHHG- CAN YOU TWO STOP BOONDOGGLING FOR JUST THIS MOMENT? I SWEAR I AM THE ONLY SERIOUS ONE AT TIMES.” Blue suddenly exclaimed, a pout on his face, though a smile was subconsciously tugging at his lips.

There was a moment of silence as you and Cherry stared at the Bitty before giving each other knowing looks. After another heartbeat you and Cherry suddenly turned towards Blue, blowing raspberries at him rather obnoxiously loud, making him throw his hands up in frustration.

Heh.

____
Hhh- This has to be my all time favorite chappy so far! It was so fun to write. It's got some of that fluff, and plot progression! :3 Those types of chappys are great!
Also, this book has officially 50+ pages of it written! Be proud! The others books I've written before never went above 10!(Mainly because I just quite them) I'm so happy!
This book also has almost 3k veiws on Quotev, yay! :D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 174 7
• Art is by tacaraco on Twitter • 『 Undertale AUs Oneshots & Scenarios for everyone to enjoy giggling over. 』 ❦ What to expect : જ⁀➴ Any Undertale AU...
26.5K 938 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...
46.9K 1.2K 20
{COMPLETED} Sans' life isn't easy, and living in an Underground society filled with torture, rape, and murder doesn't make it any better. Every singl...
101K 3.3K 28
"I told you, can't feel right!" The feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster jolted your stomach as you fell from the edge of the cliff... you...