•Angelic• {alec Lightwood}

mar_the_unicorn

Aurora Darwin is best friends with Simon and her adoptive sister clary. Things are going well, Clary got into... Еще

A stele?
It happened one time
Shattered
Flustered
Bloody knuckles
Night children
In what way are they not
Love birds
Distractions
Grey for knowledge best untold
Focus
Goldstark?
I cant, jace!
Little angel
Parabatai
I lost him
Magnus the therapist
Tarot cards
Find a different way
Rory is one of our own
Settling down
Living up to your family name.
Bleach blonde barbie wannabe
Switzerland
Do it

Your mom scares me

14K 290 327
mar_the_unicorn

"Faster Alec!" I shout.

"Aurora I can't go any faster." He laughs. "We're not even supposed to be doing this."

Everything around me is a blur. It's official the best decision ever to ask Alec to spin me in an office chair. He suddenly stops and slows the chair down. As it stops spinning he walks over by his closet.

"Now try and walk over to me." He says. Probably while crossing his arms. I can't really see anything right now. Slowly I get up and try to stumble over to him. As I get about half way I stumble over my feet  and land on my butt. I hear Alec's laugh boom across the room. As my eyes begin to focus and the room stops spinning I look up at Alec.

"Now I feel sick." I pout. With a smile Alec walks over to me. He grabs my hands and pulls me up off the ground. I expected him to let go of my hands but he kept a hold of them. He begins to look at me with a serious face. I laugh. "What? do I have something on my face?"

"No." He smirks. He studies me for a little longer and then sighs. "We should go find jace and your sister."

"Alec?" I ask. He stops walking and turns toward me. "Can you maybe... carry me?"

He smiles. "Anything for you."

"Yay." I say as I get into his back. "Onward my mighty steed."
————————
Alec takes a right turn into the training room but suddenly stops when he sees a tall lady standing next to Izzy and clary. Awkwardly I get down off his back and stand next to him. I see the lady give me a look of disappointment. I almost faint at what Alec says next.

"Mother." He says without a smile. "Welcome back. Didn't expect you." She comes and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"You should always be ready." She gives me another look before looking back at Alec. "Whether you expect it or not."

"I'm aurora goldstark." I smile at her even though she kinda terrifies me. She gives me the first real smile I've seen from her.

"Julian was your father?" She asks nicely. I nod. She's not as bad as I originally thought. Behind my back I feel Alec grab my hand and hold onto it.

"Yes ma'am." I smile.

"He was a good man." She nods and turns back to Alec and jace. "The seelies have stopped communicating with the clave and won't explain why. My guess is that they're still upset we asked them to send scouts to look for valentine but no one in their realm will talk."

"I have seelie friends." Iz says trying to help. Her mother gives her a disgusted look. Alec grabs my hand even tighter because he knows if he didn't I probably would have attack his mother.

"Yes I know about your friends." She say with venom in her voice. I go to step forward but Alec puts his arm around my waist. He hugs me to him and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Relax please." He whispers. " she's always like this."

About that time his mom looks over at us and for a split second she gets a shocked look. Soon it's covered up by an emotionless face.

"I can help." Iz says seriously. I've never seen her this serious before. "I know how to talk to seelies."

"She's right." Alec says lifting his head off my shoulder. "She can visit meliorn and see what he knows. I could go with her if you want."

"I'd rather jace goes along this time." She says patting jaces shoulder. "Alec you stay with aurora and the Fairchild girl. I want them under control. They've caused enough of it already."

"Well maybe that's because I wasn't even a shadowhunter until a few days ago." Clary tries to defend. Instead of speaking I just lean further into Alec.

"And what am exciting few days it has been." Alec's mom says in a snarky tone. "The clave counts on us lightwoods to maintain order here ."

"You don't need to tell me that, if the mission is Important to the clave, I would prefer to be the one who goes with Isabell." Alec states finally letting go of my waist and crossing his arms.

"You are all so eager to do what you prefer. It's time to face the truth," Alec's mom states rudely. "Life is not about what you want to do it is about what must be done. I have given you all your assignments now carry them out."

"Yes ma'am." I say which she responds to with a smile.

"You and you, with me now." Jace And Iz follow her. Slowly I turn to Alec.

"I don't think she likes me." I say jokingly.

"Actually," Alec states with a smirk. "She seemed to like you just a little less than jace."

"And how much is that?" I laugh. He smiles.

"A lot."
—————————-
"Looks like we're stuck with each other." Clary says as me and Alec enter the training room. Alec immediately goes for The staffs so he can spar Clary while I sit on the floor to the side of the Matt Clary is standing on. "For what it's worth I think your mom was too tough on you out there."

"Yeah she kinda scares me." I smile at Alec. All jokes aside his mom actually is kinda scary.

"Mothers are like that." He says. I can't help but hear a sad tone in his voice.

"Mines not." Clary says. I thought we moved past this whole possessive thing. "Go ahead knock me on my ass you'll feel better."

"Don't make me say your right about something." Alec jokes with her but he still sounds sad. "Plant your feet wide."

She moves her feet. "Why did you let your mom say all those awful things?" I ask softly.

"Izzy was out of bounds." He says after taking a strike at Clary. I scoff.

"IZZY Was of bounds!?!" I almost screech. Izzy was just trying to help. I stand up ready to leave but Alec's voice stops me.

"The law is hard but it's the law." Alec states a little louder than normal. "Even I forget that sometimes."

"I can't believe this." I scoff. "So just because it's the law" I put air quotes around the words. "You're gonna let your mom talk to Iz like that. Alec I've believe everything you've said but this has got to be the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth." I turn around and walk away. As I walk out into the hallway I pull out my phone and call Magnus.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Magnus says once he finally answers. "What's got you calling at this fine hour?"

"Alec's being an ass, can you portal me to your apartment?" I ask nicely. Magnus said after I got attacked by the memory demon that I could come over anytime to talk to him.

"Yeah hun." He says. "I'll have some tea on the stove when you get here."
——————————————

"So you left because he said Isabell was out of bounds." I nod my head at him.

"And his whole the law is hard but it's the law speech." I add on. Iz was the first one to be kind to me at the institute so it's only fair I return the favor. It's more than a favor though. She's one of my best friends now.

"Well hun I wouldn't be too hard on him." He states taking a sip of his tea. "I have a feeling he likes you."

My head immediately turns towards Magnus. "That's insane." I state shaking my head.

"Not really." He sighs. "Aurora I've been on this earth for 300 years, and I've never seen someone look at someone else the way he looks at you."

I couldn't speak. There's no way That's true. I open my mouth but then shut it again.

"Well except maybe one person." Magnus sighs.

"Sounds like you cared if they got together." I'm finally able to say. He nods his head.

"I did." He sighs again. "He loved her more than anything and once he could finally have her she loved another."

"That's sad." I frown. "What happened?"

"Doesn't matter now." He says lightening up. "But what does matter is you, I'm not gonna let you make the same mistake Will did. If you like Alec you have to tell him."
———————————————
After my chat with Magnus I decided to go back to the institute and train to keep my mind off Alec. I desperately needed to stop thinking about it. When I got back to the institute I ran into hodge and asked him to train me with the chakram. It's a circle with the outer edge sharpened.

" good aurora!" Hodge says excitedly as I spin around and bring the chakram to his open throat. "You're a natural."

I don't respond instead set my feet again and start over. This time he blocks me causing me to spin around his arm to his back. Quickly I jump on his back and hold the blade to his throat.

"Good." He laughs as I get down off his back. "I'd say you're done for now. I've got to go talk to the institute head, catch you later."

"See you hodge." I wave at him as he leaves the training room. Walking over to the weapons shelf I pull off a couple throwing knives. Quickly I throw three at the target but only make one close to the center. On the next target I get all three on the outer edge of the third ring. Pretty good for now. I put them up and head to my room. Once I get into my lovely room I walk over to my bed a fall face first into it. After today I need a long nap. Just as I close my eyes I get a call from Alec. I groan but none the less pick it up.

"Yes Alec?" I say with my head on the pillow.

"I lost your sister." I sit up so quickly I might fall off the bed.

"You did what?" I shriek. He goes to repeat himself but I stop him. "I heard you perfectly clear Alec. I just don't understand how you lost my sister."

"Just get to your loft. Jace and Izzy are already on there way." He sighs. Quickly I grab stele and activate my glamour rune then I run down to the training room and get some throwing knives and the chakrams. They might just be my weapon of choice. Quickly I strap the throwing knives to my thighs and strap the chakrams to my right side.
———————————
"Where is she? Where is Clary?" Jace asks Alec as soon as I walk into clary's room in the loft.

"She's gone." Alec says. His tone almost sounds like he's about to cry.

"What do you mean gone?" Izzy asks from beside me.

"Her and Simon got arrested when I went to secure the perimeter." Alec states. This shocks me because Luke's a police officer. why would he arrest them? Then it hit me. The cup. Luke said he wanted the cup at the police station. "I got distracted."

"The mundane was here?" Jace asks getting mad at Alec.

"He's gone too." Izzy says sadly. I put my hand on her shoulder and then walk over to Alec's side.

"It was an unmarked car. I don't know where they took her." Alec says sadly and almost like he's defeated.

"Alec what did you do?" Jace says with venom laced in his voice. This is when I burst. Alec was only trying to do what was right.

"Stop!" I yell at jace. "Just stop okay. He was only trying to protect clary's stupid ass." Jace storms out of the room. Followed by Izzy.

"Alec you did what was right." It was like he didn't hear me because he storms out of the room leaving me in the loft alone. What is wrong with jace and Alec? I quickly walk outside and sigh when I see jace trying to track Clary with one of her drawings.

"Damn it." He grumbles loudly when it doesn't work. "She's not showing up we need to parabatai track." Jace walks over to him and they join hands after a few moments of it not working jace starts to yell at Alec.

"Alec concentrate!" He yells

"I'm doing it she's not showing up." Alec sighs. Izzy phone suddenly beeps and she walks over to the boys.

"Just like I thought she wasn't arrested." Well I could've told them that.

"Alec it was your job to look after her!" I put my hand up to his chest and look him in the eyes.

" Jace, calm down." I growl. As if a sudden surge of energy goes through me I jolt but what weirds me out more is the fact that jace actually listens. "He did his best."

"Well maybe my best Just wasn't good enough." Turning around I slap Alec on the arm.

" what did I tell you about being negative." I say with authority. "Now if your both done being immature, let's get our stuff together and look for Clary and Simon." As I finish my mini speech my phone starts ringing. Quickly I pull it out of my pocket and put it on speakerphone.

"Simon?" I ask.

"Oh thank god, I've never been so happy to hear you before." Simon sighs.

"Cut the monologue Simon. Where are you? And where's Clary?" I asks.

"Some Chinese restaurant I think." He states. "It was Alaric, Aurora he arrested us."

"It was a fake out though I'm guessing." I say with a sigh.

"They told Clary they'll kill me if she didn't find the cup." I sigh. It's werewolves I'm betting.

"Werewolves." I say to jace, Iz, and Alec. They give me a shocked look. "There the only ones who haven't tried taking the cup yet."

"Okay just calm down." Jace says to Simon. "Tell us what you see." There's a bit of scuffling where I can only assume he's moving towards a window.

"Uh were definitely on a pier there's a ton of water." This causes jace to sigh and give a Alec a glance. "I see lockers and I'm in some kind of torture chamber there's claw marks all over the wall." I sigh so I was right it is werewolves.

"Simon, you need to get more specific. Tell us what you see." Jace says. After the slam of a locker simon starts to frantically talk.

"There's nothing that could hel..." he stops talking and I hear a paper crumble. "Wait hold on, I'm at the jade wolf Chinese restaurant on green street on the pier and they have really inexpensive cocktails."

"Create a distraction, stall them." Jace says to Simon.

"How? All I have is clothes and a lighter." I sigh and take the phone back from jace.

"Start a fire."

"That never works have you ever seen an action movie."

"Simon, shut up. Start the fire." I smile. "We're on our way. Okay bye." I hang up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I look up at Alec and jace. "Listen here baboons, I don't know what has gotten into you too but if I see anymore of it I will kick both of your asses." With that I turn and lock my arm with Izzy as we walk off to the jade wolf.
——————————————-
As Jace, Alec, and I walk around one of the shipping containers outside the jade wolf. We run straight into the one person I didn't want to see. Alec and jace spring into action after seeing Clary on his shoulder. Alec and jace start to attack him but I don't stop them luke wants the cup just like everyone else. With one last punch Luke falls to the floor unconscious.

"You okay?" Jace asks Clary. She nods her head.

"I will be when we find Simon." With that we all take off running toward the restaurant. As we get to the front Simon and Iz walk up to us. As Simon and Clary hug jace breaks it up with a cough.

"Hate to break up this reunion but we got a bunch of werewolves trying to kill us so maybe we should get going."

"Wait wait!" Clary day panicky. "The box it's in my backpack in the loft."

"We got it already." Alec says from beside me.

"Wait," Iz says. "Simon whatever you do do not make any sudden movements." Right as she says this the werewolves start to surround us. Slowly I pull out my chakrams. Alec looks down at them and then at my face.

"Those are new." He jokes. I sigh.

"I got them while you were out with Clary." I say staring straight ahead at the werewolves. Slowly the door to the jade wolf opens and the alpha starts to run towards us.

"Everyone back it's the alpha leader." Jace says raising his seraph blade. Suddenly there's another wolf launching at the alpha. With the force of the other wolf, it and the alpha disappear behind a shipping container and all you can hear is growling.

"He's challenging the alpha." Alec says.

"He's helping us." Clary says relived.

"Or cutting in line to kill us." I shrug. Suddenly the body of the alpha is thrown to the side and the wolf that killed him transforms back into human form. It's luke, luke helped us.

"Clary," luke says. What is up with everyone forgetting about me around here? "I promised your mother I'd always protect you." As soon as he finishes his sentence he passes out.

"Oh my god luke!" Clary shouts as Alec and jace go forward to catch him.

————————————————————————
Uhm so wow this is long. Also love aurora calling jace and Alec baboons.

Luke or Jocelyn?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.3K 421 20
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍, the second oldest of the blackthorns one of the most wealthiest shadowhunter family. Her whole life is all p...
822K 19.2K 55
"I expect you and Mr. Lightwood are going to help build a new era of shadowhunters." Aurora Morrison had never once thought about getting married. Bu...
14.3K 422 25
Alec Lightwood has secrets and a secret past that could come back and hurt not only him but the people he loves and cares about.
138K 2.6K 29
"Nephilims" That's what they're called, beings that protect the mundane world from demons, beings that are half-angel and half-human. They only have...