Bakugo x reader

By IvelissHatake

There will be lemons. They are a bit older than in anime May or may not follow original time line. Art wor... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

4

97.4K 2.3K 7.3K
By IvelissHatake

"miss y/n." recovery lady called out sweetly. "you have a visitor"

sitting up on the bed quickly i eagerly waited for bakugou to enter. But to my surprise... it was kirishima instead.

I relaxed my body and slouched back against the bed "hey" i smiled

"expecting someone else?" he giggled knowing i was hoping he was katsuki.

"pff. of course not." i laughed . he knew of my crush before i did but he never said anything about it other than small remarks like that.

"hows your arm?" he sat beside me in a guest chiar

"good. its not as bad ass i thought. turns out i have bones as strong as rocks." i winked . smiling at my corny joke he was relieved to hear that i was better.

"im glad. you had us worried there for a second. Once you disappeared Bakugou went crazy." a concerned look in his eyes appeared. "he didnt even think. he just pounced on him finding the warp holes body and threatened to kill him."

i raised an eyebrow. "how does that sound different then any other time?"

"It's hard to explain but the look on his face... you had to see it to know. He just snapped."

this i found a bit hard to believe. bakugou cared for people sure but not enough to appear crazy unless its his parents or something, he's not one to show emotion other than being competitive and self absorbed.

i took it as kirishima trying to uplift my spirits the only way he knew how. using bakugo. But that wasn't fair.

"then why isnt he here?" i asked . "i think you over looked the situation. he was already angry and riled up."

"i wouldnt do that to you. i would never lead you on. Bakugo was different when you got sucked up. i never seen him like that. I think he .. likes you."

i sighed wishing that were the truth. " we grew up together . maybe he does care for me . but realistically .. its because weve been friends forever."

"maybe.." he agreed after giving it long thought. he wasnt much of a thinker so it made sense as to why he automatically thought that this was the case.

"So you hug with todoroki?" he questioned. not bothering to tell you how awful bakugou reacted to it just incase he was getting the wrong idea again.

"Oh that.. he iced my arm to help keep the swelling down  but when the cold became to much he warmed me up." i informed him without questioning his question. If  it wasn't for his quick thinking i would've had a lot more recovery time ."

"when can you get back in to the gym." he asked " i need my sparring partner." he flexed his now hardened arm.

"few days" i smiled " i have to get stronger so i can use a heavier amount of earth... that wouldve helped Aizawa sensei..."

"what you did was help him help tsu. she wouldve died if sensei didnt erase his quirk that second."

"y/n?" mitsuki said interrupting our conversation. 

"Mitsuki! what are you doing here?" i smiled returning her hug. 

"The attack was all over the news. I came in to check on katsuki and heard that you were in here.This place is flooded with worried parents!"

"Is katsuki ok ?" i asked 

"Oh yea he's fine! he's just writing out his statement to what happened. im gonna get going and get dinner started. will you still be over?" she asked

"Of course !" i asked cheerfully.

"how bout you kirishima?"

"i would never say no to your dinners mrs bakugou." he smiled.

"see you guys then. I'm glad your ok y/n." Mitsuki left to the busy hallway bumping into inko

"Mitsuki! how are you " she asked

"inko! im fine it been some time. how is midoriya? is he ok ?"

"Yes he's fine.. he was a bit worried about y/n .. i was walking him over here for him to see her."

"ah yes i was just in there ."

baugou walked over to his mom and watched inko's face softened " I'm so happy to see she has people who care for her. She doesn't get too much attention at the orphanage. She works so hard so she doesn't have to be there.."

"orphanage?" bakugou repeatedly loudly.

"didn't you know?" their puzzled expressions gave it away that they had no idea . " her parents died long ago. shes been at the orphange near your house. i volunteer there. its a sad story really. but im glad she has friends like Izuku and Katsuki." she smiled

the two woman continued talking but anger rose inside of bakugou. he didnt like that she had been keeping so many secrets from him. her secret boyfriend.. who could possibly be todoroki. and the truth about her parents.. He didnt know her at all and it pissed him off to no end. 

He didnt see Y/n  because he had no words for her. instead he sat silently in the car in his own little world and didnt notice his mom parking in front of the orphanage until she turned the car off. 

looking at where they were he looked her confused. "what the hell are we doing here." 

"Changing her situation." she stepped out the car and walked inside the building. follwing her quickly he rushed to her side "what are you talking about?" he asked

"I spoke with your father at the school... We will be adopting y/n and bring her home today. she will stay in the guest bedroom across the hall from you."

"LIKE HELL SHE WILL!" his heart paced quickly at the thought of her being there all the time. and he didnt know why.

punching on the head "go get her and tell her to bring her things. i will handle the papers."

following the instructions the lady at the desk given him after his mom threatened her life for telling them "adoption takes months and this is not how it works" he finally found a room full of woman and lined up bunk beds. 

she's been living like this? he thought .

"k-katsuki ?" her sweet shocked voice interrupted his thoughts "what are you doing here?"

horrified i stood there looking at katsuki while he stared me down . he was so angry.

"get your shit rocky!" he shouted loudly.

"what?"

"my moms adopting you.. get your shit and lets go im hungry!" huffing and puffing as he watched me gather my clothes he snatched one of the two bags with my stuff , gripped me by the wrist and and pulled me out of the room and headed downstairs.

"Katsuki ! your hurting me!" i whined.

"you got some nerve keeping secrets from me." he growled.  shocked by his sudden tone of emotions i placed my head down . 

"i didnt want you thinking any less of me." i told him.

"but Deku knew?!" he turned around to face me, i bumbed into his hard chest and looked up at him to look him in the eye. "why did he know before me?"

"Because i dont care what deku thought of me."

"tch.." rolling his eyes he turned around and we met up with mitsuki 

"AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE OR TRY TO GET HER TAKEN OUT OF MY HOUSE HOLD I'LL COME BACK AND DROWN YOU IN GLYCERIN AND MY SON IS GOING TO BLOW YOU TO PIECES !!!!!" she looked over at bakugou holding my hand "oh hey honey. you guys ready?"

katsuki nodded and continued to drag me into the car.

mitsuki sighed a sigh of relief  and started the car. "ok. lets go home" she smiled. 

i pulled out my phone and texted katsuki who sat in the front quietly looking out his window..

Me: Katsuki...

Katsuki: the hell do you want.

Me: for you to stop being angry.

Katsuki: We'll talk about this later.

Me: your just going to ignore me!

Katsuki: then take the damn hint rocky..

Me: </3

Katsuki: Is todoroki your secret boyfriend?

Me: i dont have one. that was a lie i told you to hide my real address.

Me: katsuki

Me: please answer me.

Me: are you seriously going to hate me because i didnt tell you i was an orphan? because this is exactly why i didnt you , you selfish fucking pig !

katsuki: i dont hate you.

Katsuki: we'll talk after dinner when kirishima leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 972 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
25.5K 920 32
Professor Severus Snape and his beloved omega Lily lead a content life together with their daughter Harriet and their ever-growing family. What will...
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...