For Her [✓]

By AnishaxAhsinashi

Usually, they say don't mess with the seniors especially when he held the whole authority of your life. For... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1.3K 74 7
By AnishaxAhsinashi

Sheila's POV:

As usual, I'm trapped inside my classroom, the lecture was so boring as hell for that I wanted to get rid of this session if possible, but I know it won't happen since my internal mark depends upon my attendance and I want to score the full marks.

Tapping the pencil between my forefinger and the middle, I looked at my left side and tried my best not to create a hilarious laugh. Don't get me wrong, a boy sitting beside me was sleeping his head out!

I averted my gaze from him and focused on the person who was taking English class not bothering to check whoever is listening to him.

Ten minutes before the class could end, the college peon came and set the bunch of files on the table and nodded his head to the professor before he walked out.

The professor took the file and read the name Jack Peter who was sleeping peacefully beside me like a baby. I nudged his shoulder which made him jerk on his sleep.

Not knowing the entire environment he looked at me blankly then eyed the professor who called his name. I gestured him to look at the professor's hand and he stood up on his place, eventually understanding the circumstances.

The professor stretched his hand towards him indicating to take the file from his hand. He walked towards the professor and collected the file from his hand.

We all looked at him curiously as to know what was inside and why there was a bunch of files on the table. Lots of questions rose into my mind and I'm sure this question must be running into everyone's mind.

"After the completion of your first semester, the management will hand your document back which you had submitted at the start of the semester. Since you have completed your first semester, you can get your documents and keep them with you." Reading our minds he explained.

My face dropped down the moment I realized what he meant and my mind recalled the old memories which were bitter than the bitter gourd. It likes all the things happened just yesterday. I twisted the pencil between my fingers and stared at the notebook on my desk, blankly.

The professor called the student names one by one and they all collected the file from him except me.

"Okay students! Have you collected your files?" He shouted and all the heads in my classroom turned towards my direction while I'm chewing my inner cheeks just to maintain a calm face, the sign of showing them I'm not affected a bit but my inner self was screaming and crying out of its lungs.

My eyes welled with tears which caused my vision to goes blur. I avoided all their stares and looked at the professor. Once he met my stares, he threw me a weak smile and began to take a class.

Even before he could open the book, the bell rang and I was more glad about the situation. "Okay, students! I hope you all would finish the assignments that I gave you last week. Can anyone collect the assignment and submit it on my table?" He asked and a girl named Priya Lokesh raised her hand.

"Okay fine. See you tomorrow." With that, he walked out of the classroom.

I stormed out of the classroom once he went out. All the emotions were started to play together which crushed my heart into pieces and I found myself entering into the ladies' restroom.

Once again I cried my heart out. My dream and future are in the devil's hand. He is ruling my life!

I splashed the water over my face and looked at the mirror. The water and the tears were mixed and running through my cheeks like a waterfall. I leaned on the walls and closed my eyes for a minute.

I wiped my face with the tissue paper and walked out of the restroom to where my legs carrying, not bothering to go back to my class. At this time I badly wanted to be alone.

As I was walking through the hallway I noticed the shadow was chasing just behind me but it stopped on the spot once I stopped walking. I glanced the shadow through my peripheral vision, somehow it seems familiar.

"Sheila." He called my name that sent a cold shiver to my spine. Why it all happening in one day? All these days I was happy without his bully. But today he showed up out of nowhere when my heart was already broken.

Without looking at him I took one step backwards. I did what my mind screams as to turning my heels I ran towards the lobby, hoping he will leave me alone but all my hopes disappeared once he grabbed my arms roughly.

Tears started to pool down through my cheeks. I'm struggling out of his grip but it tightened further.

"Look at me, Sheila." He almost whispered taking me off complete guard.

Where did his rude voice go?

Once I looked at him I stopped struggling out of his grip. He is not the old Karl Parker who I met him before, who was very well known as my bully. He has completely changed.

A small stubble has appeared on his always clean shaved face and dark circles under his eyes were evidence for his restless night. His eyes held some emotion which was unreadable for me besides his face shows no emotions.

He looked skinny than usual and his fancy dresses were gone. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and faded blue jeans, his one shoe lays was not even tied properly, seems he didn't care either.

"Let me go! I don't wanna talk to you." I whispered not daring to raise my voice in front of him, not that I'm afraid of him. I'm feeling pity for him, that's it.

He inhaled sharply before raising my chin with his hand. Somehow I felt uncomfortable under his touch, so I backed away.

"Let go of her, Karl." An angry voice sneered from his behind and I know who it belongs to. His body tensed a bit but his grip on my hand even tightened, sure enough to leave a bruise there. He clenched his jaw but closed his eyes tightly to control his anger.

"I just want to talk to you, Sheila. Just a minute, after that I will leave you," He confessed harshly but the impatient Harry Grabbed his shirt collar and gave him a punch on his face, and to my surprise, Karl didn't protest.

"Listen, Harry. This has nothing to do with you. I just need time with her, please don't come between us." He wiped the blood from his mouth but Harry grabbed his hand, the one has a firm grip on me.

"Harry, leave this. I can handle him," I yelled at him sensing the anger between them.

But who I'm kidding he didn't give any attention to me instead he punched his face once again. Blood poured down from his mouth but he didn't say anything.

They both are stubborn.

I wanted to do something before they would kill each other. I tried to release my arm out of his grip but no vain. "Karl, please you are hurting me." I whimpered.

Suddenly, he let go of my hand like mine is burning him. Harry took this as a good cue and pushed me away from him before throwing a punch on his stomach.

No!!

I wanted to scream when my legs tripped on the floor and I felt I was falling back but my voice stuck inside my throat. Goosebumps take over all my body as I felt all the colours in my body drained out.

My eyes went wide when I was about to fall on the grill which was attached in the hallway but I managed to hold it tightly with my hand to protect my throat. If I had slightly slipped, the metal would have drilled my throat, deep down.

A sharp pain erupted from my palm where I held the metal and I saw a pool of blood was streaming through it. My visions became to blur and I gulped down before gathering all my energy to pull out my palm from the sharp material and-- I won.

My palm has a tiny hole in it and I could able to see red flesh. I felt dizzy all of the sudden and when I was about to fall down, someone grabbed my shoulder and steadied myself.

A gasp escaped from her mouth and I know who it was. "Let him go, Harry," She yelled at him while Kevin shoved him away from Karl who was bleeding so badly lying on the floor whose condition was worst than mine.

Karl stared at me with his swollen eyes and his eyes soften when he saw my bleeding hand. He closed his eyes and his body went numb.

"What the hell, Kevin. I want to kill him." Harry angrily roared.

"Enough Harry," Kevin yelled at him before letting go of his hand.

"Sheila, you are bleeding. Come to the medical room before it gets worst," Quinn said with a panic tone that got his attention.

He turned his heels to look at me and his eyes instantly met my bleeding hand. His eyes held an expression of horror before he ran towards me but I stopped him in his midst raising my other hand.

"Don't," I warned tears are pooling down through my cheeks, not because my hand was hurting like a bitch. It's because I saw him first time losing his sense and hitting someone terribly which would almost take his life.

"Sheila, calm down. Let me take you to the medical room." He came near me and attempted to grab my hands but I pushed him away. The contact of my soaked red palm left a red stain of my five fingers on his white shirt just where his heart is beating.

I flinched when I felt a sharp pain, it's like someone is stabbing my arm frequently. I badly need a good treatment now.

Giving one last glance towards Karl who was lying on the floor unconsciously, I made my way towards the medical room having Quinn with my side.

*

What do you think about Karl's sudden change? Does he really change? Or is he trying to trick her?

The next chapter is waiting...

*Don't forget to vote & Comments*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 6.1K 24
"I didn't know his name, yet my day couldn't go on without seeing his smile, his face and his waive across the window" Kuhu is fascinated by the guy...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 49.9K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
1.5M 90.3K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...