Chapter 22

Sheila's POV:

As usual, I'm trapped inside my classroom, the lecture was so boring as hell for that I wanted to get rid of this session if possible, but I know it won't happen since my internal mark depends upon my attendance and I want to score the full marks.

Tapping the pencil between my forefinger and the middle, I looked at my left side and tried my best not to create a hilarious laugh. Don't get me wrong, a boy sitting beside me was sleeping his head out!

I averted my gaze from him and focused on the person who was taking English class not bothering to check whoever is listening to him.

Ten minutes before the class could end, the college peon came and set the bunch of files on the table and nodded his head to the professor before he walked out.

The professor took the file and read the name Jack Peter who was sleeping peacefully beside me like a baby. I nudged his shoulder which made him jerk on his sleep.

Not knowing the entire environment he looked at me blankly then eyed the professor who called his name. I gestured him to look at the professor's hand and he stood up on his place, eventually understanding the circumstances.

The professor stretched his hand towards him indicating to take the file from his hand. He walked towards the professor and collected the file from his hand.

We all looked at him curiously as to know what was inside and why there was a bunch of files on the table. Lots of questions rose into my mind and I'm sure this question must be running into everyone's mind.

"After the completion of your first semester, the management will hand your document back which you had submitted at the start of the semester. Since you have completed your first semester, you can get your documents and keep them with you." Reading our minds he explained.

My face dropped down the moment I realized what he meant and my mind recalled the old memories which were bitter than the bitter gourd. It likes all the things happened just yesterday. I twisted the pencil between my fingers and stared at the notebook on my desk, blankly.

The professor called the student names one by one and they all collected the file from him except me.

"Okay students! Have you collected your files?" He shouted and all the heads in my classroom turned towards my direction while I'm chewing my inner cheeks just to maintain a calm face, the sign of showing them I'm not affected a bit but my inner self was screaming and crying out of its lungs.

My eyes welled with tears which caused my vision to goes blur. I avoided all their stares and looked at the professor. Once he met my stares, he threw me a weak smile and began to take a class.

Even before he could open the book, the bell rang and I was more glad about the situation. "Okay, students! I hope you all would finish the assignments that I gave you last week. Can anyone collect the assignment and submit it on my table?" He asked and a girl named Priya Lokesh raised her hand.

"Okay fine. See you tomorrow." With that, he walked out of the classroom.

I stormed out of the classroom once he went out. All the emotions were started to play together which crushed my heart into pieces and I found myself entering into the ladies' restroom.

Once again I cried my heart out. My dream and future are in the devil's hand. He is ruling my life!

I splashed the water over my face and looked at the mirror. The water and the tears were mixed and running through my cheeks like a waterfall. I leaned on the walls and closed my eyes for a minute.