You may now kiss the husband!

By Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18

3.7K 273 35
By Rumbadaa

Before we get to this chapter, firstly please take note of two names.

Isla ~ Krist's mother

Mia ~ Singto's mother

Secondly, for those who are not aware what happens in my omegaverse stories, the omegas go under heats. And during these, they automatically lubricate themselves and ask for alphas to impregnate them. Anyhow, there are mature scenes ahead. Consider yourselves to be warned. 

**************************************************************

Hot, hot and HOT kiss!! 

The truth is finally out!!! 

Hold your horses, girls and boys because we just received the greatest hot news of our life!!!!

Our prince, Singto has just announced it loud and clear that he is dating the popular omega actor, Krist! This amazing news has been introduced first with a very hot kiss right in front of the palace. All the fans present there were blessed to see that in front  of them. 

A few hours before, we received photos of Krist and Mika together in a coffee shop. A lot fans were asking whether they were dating or not and some of them were following them to get more information. Yet, the dramatic entrance of our prince and his kiss soon threw more confusion into the minds of the fans until... OUR PRINCE CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY ARE DATING!

Our question that maybe they were dating earlier than this remains still unanswered. But a maybe secret romance on the sets? I don't know about you but I am re-watching those videos for hidden evidence!! *throws flowers everywhere* Congratulations to that lovely couple!! Best wishes from our team!! Long live your sizzling romance!! 
We leave you with the hot kiss that we have been talking endlessly about!! 

However, this video comes with a warning! Beware of too much hotness and sexiness of a sizzling kiss between two hot hunks!! It can cause squeals, nosebleeds and swooning!! 
Please enjoy!

~~~~~

Krist's mother actually chuckled as she read that. Her son has a lot of fans, huh? She was not supposed to be laughing at that but she could not help it. They looked so cute together. How strict did she have to be? Or did she have to be that strict anymore? Because clearly these two did not listen to her warning at all. It was like history was repeating itself. She sighed and placed her phone next to her. But then a helpless grin came to her face again. That Singto had the guts. She was not expecting that public kiss at all. After watching the video too, it was clear her son too was not expecting that. She chuckled once more. How much she would have loved to see her face right now. But then her son was just like her when they were together. She hugged her knees to her as the painful memories came to her like a wave crashing against the rocks. 

"Oh come on Isla, no one is here!! Just kiss me, will you? Here!!" And she leaned too close to Isla who in return leaned further away from her. Mia pouted and whispered: "I am going to cry.. You are going be held responsible for the princess's precious tears." Isla rolled her eyes and patted her cheek: "But you are going to save me away from them, right my sweet princess?" Mia chuckled and moved to hug her tight. "Of course I will, silly." They sat down on the yacht and looked at the endless sea in front of them. So calm. Isla sighed happily and burst out laughing when she turned her head to see how Mia was waiting, her eyes close and lips puckered, clearly begging for a kiss. Isla wrapped her hands on her cheeks and gently kissed her. Mia moaned into the kiss. Isla turned fully into Mia's lap and rested her face on Mia's shoulder. The latter patted her hair and whispered: "Only two months left before we graduate, Isla. And then I am going to mate with you." Isla raised her head and smiled: "Promise?" Mia laughed: "Of course promise, silly!! You know that I cannot live without my sweet omega!!" 

"And yet you are. We both are living without each other.", whispered a crying Isla as she ignored her ringing phone. "How exactly are you taking this challenge from our children, Mia? Will you let them just happily live their lives or will you do exactly what your mother did?" She brushed her tears away as she stood up to go and open the door. And when she did so, she saw Mia standing there, looking frustrated as hell. She slammed the door right back in her face. She shouted: "GO AWAY!!" And then silence from both sides. She opened the door slightly again and instinctively looked at her right. Mia was leaning against the wall, her hat really low on her head. She clearly knew Isla would have opened the door again. Because this was what they used to do when they were lovers. Whenever Isla would get angry, she would just slam the door at Mia's face who would patiently wait for her anger to go away and get inside again. Isla blinked her tears. They were no longer that young and they were no longer lovers. So why was Mia still here?

The queen re-adjusted her sunglasses and said calmly: "We need to talk." Isla took a deep breath and crossed her arms, standing at her threshold, refusing to let Mia inside. "About?", she asked with a hint of challenge. Mia stood there in silence for a moment. Isla tried not to squirm. She knew Mia was staring at her behind those bloody sunglasses. She always did that. Isla counted to ten and lashed out: "If you have nothing to say, then please excuse me." She turned to get back inside when Mia finally spoke: "We need to talk about Krist." Isla bristled and exclaimed: "And Singto!! What about him??! You are not going to do the same thing that your mother did!! I refuse to talk about my son! It's clearly your son who rushed out to kiss him right there in front of everyone!! And still you are laying the blame on my sweet son!! Are you blind or something?!! Just leave, Mia. We have nothing to say to each other." Mia clenched her fists and Isla could feel the intensity of her glare. But she stood her ground and pointed to the exit. The queen left. And Isla closed her door.

Meanwhile, Krist was chuckling against Singto's thigh, face down. "No more trembling and no more dizziness if you are laughing?", whispered the prince as he stroked his omega's hair. Mika glanced back for a second and exclaimed: "Geez not in my car, guys!!!"  Singto grinned and stopped the innocent Krist from getting up. "Oh Mika, don't ruin my fun!", he exclaimed as he played with Krist's hair. Mika hissed: "Do that in your car, you shameless hussy!!" Singto burst out laughing as Krist now instantly raised his head from Singto's lap, his face blazing red. He muttered in an embarrassed voice: "I am no longer dizzy.." Mika and Singto shared a glance in the car mirror and laughed together. Singto leaned over and kissed his omega lightly on the lips as he whispered: "Are you seriously okay now?" Krist smiled at him and nodded. His alpha sighed and said: "For a moment, you got me so worried, you know." Krist grimaced as he remembered the moment when he suddenly started to feel dizzy and anxious while standing next to Singto after that public confession. 

Singto had felt how he leaned heavily on him and instantly asked his best friend help him to get Krist from this crowd and into his car. Once inside, he had pressed Krist's head in between his knees. Mika kept saying that Krist should place his head in between his own knees but Singto was not listening and this was when Mika started to tease them endlessly. Krist breathed out and smiled as he felt Singto interlock their fingers again. He turned his head to look at Singto and the latter said: "Want to go home with me?" Mika scoffed: "You mean my house.." Singto winked: "Same thing. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine." And this made Mika roll his eyes harder. "Fine. I am bunking at my boyfriend's place just for you two. See? See how much I do for you?" Singto blew him a kiss and said: "I will be eternally grateful." 

Once Mika dropped at the apartment, Krist hugged Singto with all his might, finally relieved. Singto smiled and hugged him back. "I made you so worried. Sorry?" Krist sobbed against his neck: "I thought you listened to my mom for real. I thought you just left me. On top of that, you did not take up my calls at all. When Mika told me that you suddenly wanted to get back home, that got me so scared..So scared that I actually came to look for you at your place.." Singto sighed and patted his back: "It's fine. It's fine. Come and sit. I'll explain everything to you." Krist nodded and followed him to the sofa. But Singto sat down, he shouted excitedly: "IT'S OFFICIAL! WE ARE DATING!" Startled by the sudden shout, Krist stared at his grinning alpha and burst out laughing, climbing on his lap: "Are you that happy?" Singto nodded excitedly and Krist laughed again. His prince could be so cute sometimes. He inclined his head as he asked with a pout: "What? Are you not happy? Did you want not to say yes to me?"

Krist kissed the tip of his nose and shook his head: "What are you talking about? Of course I am happy to let the world know that I am dating you." Singto whispered: "Koz you love me, nah?" Krist leaned back and gazed into his eyes: "Was there any doubt, oh alpha prince?" The alpha grinned and shook his head as he said playfully: "It seems I love you more day by day." Krist settled against him and replied: "And I am very happy with that." They fell silent for a few minutes with Krist cuddling close with his alpha. Singto whispered: "Hey darling, I asked my mother, you know." He hugged Krist tight against him from behind and he continued to talk about how his mother reacted when he asked him those questions. "I think they knew each other. I am telling you, we should investigate about it? Krist? Are you listening?" He leaned over and looked at his cuddling omega. The latter glared at him and muttered: "How am I supposed to listen to whatever you said if you keep on doing this!!"

Singto lifted his eyebrow as he asked: "Doing what?" Krist grabbed his hands and said: "This!" Singto's right hand was on Krist's chest. And his left hand was on Krist's stomach. Both of them were kneading. He was doing that so unconsciously as he spoke to Krist. He bit his lip and whispered in Krist's ear: "But I love doing this. It's so fluffy." Krist turned to him, frowning: "Are you insinuating that I am fat, P'Sing?" Singto rubbed his nose against his lover's and whispered: "I would not dare." But his hand continued to knead Krist's belly as he bit into his earlobe. "P.........", ,moaned out Krist as he squirmed in Singto's lap. "Hmm?", replied Singto as he moved his mouth to the curve of Krist's shoulder. "You might think I forgot, Krist but what were you doing in Mika's arms earlier?" Krist turned to look at him, his face flushing red as he gulped. The intensity in Singto's eyes made him shiver. Singto inclined his head, waiting for an answer. Even his kneading was halted as he waited patiently. 

"Ohh that?", Krist said casually as he bit his lip to avoid smiling. That jealousy in Singto's eyes made him all tingling. But when Singto menacingly cleared his throat, Krist could not hold it any longer and burst out laughing. Singto rolled them over and held Krist's hands over his head: "Why are you laughing?" Krist laughingly said: "You look so cute when you are jealous." Surprised, Singto blushed: "Don't say I am cute. I am not cute. I am a manly alpha." "Aww but you ARE cute.", persisted Krist, chuckling and the alpha leaned over to shut him up by kissing him. Krist moaned and automatically opened his mouth. Singto instantly deepened the kiss. The omega let out another erotic moan as their tongues met. Singto let go of his hold on Krist's hands and the latter moved his hands to roam on his alpha's body. "Clothes..", he gasped out and Singto moved away from him, going to sit on the opposite sofa.

Krist sat up in surprise and Singto said as he licked his lips: "Go ahead, strip." Under the alpha's stare, Krist swallowed hard as he felt the tingles all over his body again. He would not never admit it but he loved it so much when Singto explicitly told him what he liked. And if he could, he would make it to please him. Because the happy glint in Singto's eyes always made him happy too. He let his hands drift sensuously on his chest as he teasingly opened his shirt's buttons so slowly. He watched how Singto gulped and he smirked at him, knowing how much he was affecting him. And when he finally slipped his fingers underneath his jeans, Singto hissed in anticipation and Krist stopped. He asked huskily: "You need something?" Singto weakly shook his head, his eyes entranced with Krist's hidden hand. Chuckling breathlessly, Krist fumbled with the zipper and moaned when he finally succeeded to open it. 

As his fingers went even lower as he got rid of the jeans totally, Singto groaned out: "Come to me.." Krist licked his lips and walked with weakening limbs towards his prince who pulled his body to him. He wrapped his fingers around Krist's and moved them together, causing the omega to moan. "You are so hard..", whispered Singto into Krist's ear. The omega nodded absently, rubbing his face against his alpha's neck. Suddenly, Singto cupped Krist's ass with both hands and made him straddle him. "There. Better now." Krist groaned as he felt Singto's hardness against his ass. He shivered when he heard Singto say: "Touch yourself again." And he was startled when he felt Singto start to knead his ass. What was kneading and Singto anyway? But he was soon reprimanded by his prince as he tightened his hold on Krist's ass: "Do it, Krist.." God, he sounded so sexy when he ordered him around like this. He bit down on Singto's neck and did as he said. And he moaned down on Singto's neck as he touched himself: "Feels so good...."

He leaned back and kissed his prince hard. Singto groaned into the kiss and said: "You are dripping wet. And so hot." Krist moaned and absently recognised the signs of what Singto was talking about but he was just too into this and ignored it. He started to grind his hips harder against Singto's hard-on and the latter growled, feeling the slight pheromones in the air too. He tried to get out of his pants too with Krist still on his lap but that motion just pushed his hips deeply into Krist's ass. The latter broke the kiss and buried his face into Singto's neck again. He moaned out: "Do it.. please.." Hearing this, Singto swallowed hard and forgot about getting his pants out of the way. He lifted his weight once more and carefully entered him. But Krist just moved his hips in such a way that Singto got deeper into him. Both groaned and Singto's eyes crossed as Krist launched his body down, causing Singto instinctively to match his thrusts. 

Singto whispered breathlessly: "Slow down, darling. I- We- god... it's too much.." Krist tightened down and Singto gasped. "Krist!!", he moaned but the omega was not listening. He just smiled naughtily, his head thrown back as he felt the pleasure. Singto slid his fingers into his hair, tightening his hold in warning but Krist whispered: "What? I want to feel it today. Make it me feel more than usual.." Singto's eyes widened in surprise and then cupped his omega's ass again. "Your wish is my command, love." He was going to do exactly what Krist wanted. And Krist cried out as he felt those hard thrusts. He braced himself with his hands on Singto's shoulders and shut his eyes tight, his whole body tingling. This was so intense. And he moaned out as his orgasm came first. It rolled him and he gasped, leaning his lethargic body on his alpha. Singto however was not yet finished. He groaned as Krist tightened even more on him but he picked an even faster rate. He gritted his teeth together as he finally came. 

Both breathless and their hearts thumping like they just ran a marathon, they just collapsed on the sofa. Krist whispered after a while, his senses finally cleared up: "It's coming.." Singto stroked his hair and said: "I'll get your heat suppressants. Where are they?" Krist raised his head and stared at his prince for a few seconds. Singto just smiled calmly at him and Krist averted his eyes as he said: "My apartment." Singto hugged him and asked him: "C-can't it wait for a while?" "Hmm?", replied an absent-minded Krist. Singto kissed his neck and said: "No. Nothing.." He simply asked for the name of the heat suppressants. Krist buried his face into his neck, silent again. Singto brushed his hair gently and suppressed his want to ask Krist if they could just mate with each other when the heat came. He was afraid that Krist would just say no. He had already acted reckless a lot today with his sudden kiss and his public confession. He kissed Krist's hair and convinced himself to be more patient. To wait for Krist to ask to be mated together when he wished to do so himself. 

****************************************

Krist's heat was not fully there. It was just about to come; the reason why he did not ask to be bitten or Singto to get the urge to do so. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 784 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...
11K 721 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
145K 4.3K 37
Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by @Cliffcross ^_^ thank you so much *Credi...
99.4K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...