stay with me [BxB] mpreg

By jennakq

Yu Hua has been stolen from his quiet life in the countryside and tossed into the mess of the palace. He arri... More

1. night of the blood moon
2. willow cave
3. preparations
4. celebration
5. lust (18+)
6. morning after (18+)
7. newly-weds
8. facing a tiger
10. dark plans
11. first meeting
12. unrest in the empire
13. news (18+)
14. return to willow cave
15. storms are brewing
16. lost
17. chaos

9. chang sheng is exposed (18+)

9.8K 331 65
By jennakq

PLEASE READ AHEAD AT YOUR OWN CAUTION. MATURE SCENES AHEAD. WILL HAVE *** WHEN THE SCENES START. 

"Uh - uhhh - it's nothing!" Chang Sheng dashed forwards in a flurry of panic and grabbed a handful of the drawings while managing to keep them uncrinkled. Yu Hua gripped the image tightly in his hand and the paper creased underneath his slender fingers. 

"Ah, not that one - !" Chang Sheng exclaimed out of reflex. 

"Not - that - one?!" Yu Hua simmered with rage. 

"Ahahaha... cute wife, I mean, how did these get here?!" Chang Sheng coughed, a serious expression donning his face. "Who dares to smuggle and draw paintings of this Emperor's beautiful wife?!" 

"I may be naïve, but I'm not stupid! Chang Sheng!" Yu Hua let go of Chang Sheng's painting and grabbed Chang Sheng by the ear instead. "Explain!"

"Ahh, your very kind, handsome, husband-who-you-will-forgive -"

Yu Hua glared at Chang Sheng. 

" - who-you-will-hopefully-forgive," Chang Sheng wilted, "just wanted to capture your beauty! In all possible angles!" 

Yu Hua pouted, his face beginning to turn red. "Capture me in all possible angles?"

Chang Sheng began sweating profusely. "I know that sounds bad, little wife ~ but - !"

Yu Hua frowned. "Chang Sheng - you are creepy!"

Chang Sheng had been through many battles, many bloodthirsty wars, met many enemies and had many near-death fights for his life, but he had never felt such a blow like this one. 

Officially labeled creepy! By his wife, no less! 

"Yu Hua..." Chang Sheng pouted, giving Yu Hua a hug from the back and putting his chin into the crook of Yu Hua's shoulder. "Yu Hua... please... I'm sorry..." he buried his face into Yu Hua's neck. 

Yu Hua sighed, rolling his eyes, although he might have been smiling a little. "I'm sorry, I was out of line."

Chang Sheng snuggled into Yu Hua's neck happily. "Does that mean we can try out some of the positions I painted then?" 

Yu Hua immediately smacked Chang Sheng off his shoulder and flicked him in the center of the forehead. "YOU PERV! I'M SLEEPING IN A DIFFERENT ROOM TONIGHT!"

With that, Yu Hua stormed off. 

Later, when the moon was hanging brightly in the sky, Yu Hua fluffed out his pillows while punching them. "That -" punch "stupid" punch "Chang Sheng -" PUNCH. "Ehh, why would he do something like that?!" Yu Hua blushed crimson. "Painting such embarrassing pictures - !"

Yu Hua was currently situated in a new room. It was beautiful, as all the other rooms of Chang Sheng's palace, but he couldn't tell if he quite liked it. Everything was a little off-putting - the furniture was placed in positions he didn't recognize, there was a window on the wall next to his bed which made the entire room seem cold, and it was smaller than Chang Sheng's room. Yu Hua shivered and slipped into his sheets, but he would not walk back to Chang Sheng's room. Let him experience some sort of punishment! 

Halfway through the night, he found himself stealthily creeping back to Chang Sheng's room. 

Dumb Yu Hua! He thought to himself. But I wanna be in Chang Sheng's arms... 

He kept his footsteps as light as possible, crouching close to the ground. If he was found now... he would die of humiliation. 

At long last, he turned the last corner and saw Chang Sheng's door cracked open. Yu Hua carefully entered the room, and jumped onto the fluffy bed. 

It was empty. 

"Huh, little wife is back?" Chang Sheng laughed, hugging Yu Hua suddenly from the back. 

"Chang Sheng?!" Yu Hua gasped, face turning crimson. 

"You see, I was in your room all this time and followed you back -"

"Chang Sheng..." Yu Hua pouted, undecisive of whether to punch his husband or hug him. 

"Mm, my little wife." Chang Sheng buried his head into Yu Hua's neck. "Took you long enough." 

"Idiot," Yu Hua hissed, choosing to give Chang Sheng a hug. 

"Does that mean you forgive your creepy husband?" 

***[[CAUTION. MATURE SCENES STARTING]]***

"Mm," Yu Hua nodded, giving Chang Sheng a quick kiss. 

"Oh, waifu, I want a lot more than that." Chang Sheng put his hand on Yu Hua's jaw and led gently into a pull-and-give rhythm of their kissing. Both their eyes were closed, lost in heat and lust and passion as Chang Sheng gently pried open Yu Hua's mouth. His tongue slipped in, hot and hungry and devouring everything in sight. Yu Hua moaned softly, unable to stop himself as Chang Sheng's hands wandered. Down his tender neck, over his shoulders and arms, resting at the knot of his hanfu and swiftly undoing it. 

"Do you enjoy torturing me?" Chang Sheng murmured as Yu Hua's clothes loosened. "Do you know how much I want you?"

Yu Hua's back arched as Chang Sheng's lips made their way to his ear, then neck. 

"Show me, then." He gasped. 

"Hmm, were you always this needy?" Chang Sheng ripped the hanfu off Yu Hua and slowly teased his own clothes off, never breaking eye contact with his wife. Yu Hua panted, running a hand over Chang Sheng's bare chest and abdomen. 

"Get back down here," he begged. 

"Why don't you feel some of the same torture?" Chang Sheng stood over Yu Hua, running a single finger down Yu Hua's torso. Yu Hua trembled, and Chang Sheng's finger made its way down until it reached Yu Hua's throbbing need. "Oh," he said, grinning. "This is hard." He swirled the tip, and Yu Hua cried out. 

"Chang Sheng," Yu Hua begged again. His own hand stretched down to Chang Sheng's long dick, standing erect. "Aren't you hungry, too? Why are you making me -" Chang Sheng grabbed Yu Hua's small cock, and Yu Hua gasped. "W-why are you making me wait?" 

"Because it's fun," Chang Sheng grinned, although he did feel his resistance slipping. Yu Hua, with his milky skin and spots of blush, was ever so enticing to him. 

"You pervert!" Yu Hua hmphed. Chang Sheng used a long finger to swirl Yu Hua's bud, and he cried out, back arching. 

"You call me a pervert?" Chang Sheng laughed, plunging a finger in. "You hypocrite."

"Chang Sheng," Yu Hua gasped. "Please, please I want you."

"You want me?" Chang Sheng smirked. "Are you ready to try out those positions now?"

"F-from the paintings?" Yu Hua asked, seeming like he was in a delirious fever. A delicious, delirious fever.

"Mmhm, exactly. A gift for my clever wife," Chang Sheng bent down and thrust two fingers into Yu Hua's ass and swirled around, scissoring, pumping in and out, deep. Yu Hua cried out, wrapping his hands around Chang Sheng's neck. 

"Deeper!" He exclaimed. 

"Tell me -" Chang Sheng thrust three fingers in, then paused. Yu Hua gasped, trembling underneath Chang Sheng's control. "- are you ready to try those positions now?"

"Mm, yes -" Yu Hua murmured, then inhaled sharply with pleasure as Chang Sheng began moving his hands again. "I just want you, Chang Sheng. Hurry."

Chang Sheng licked his lips, seemingly to have finally cracked.

"Good answer," he swirled Yu Hua's dripping hole one last time, then positioned himself at the entrance. He was already at his limit. 

With one swing of his hips, he thrust in. Yu Hua cried out, hands tightening around Chang Sheng's neck. Chang Sheng smiled as pleasure encased him. 

"You're so hot and tight," he murmured to Yu Hua, building up a steady rhythm of thrusts. 

Yu Hua felt absolute bliss. His hands tightened around Chang Sheng's neck although he felt his grip slipping, as he was practically breaking from the pleasure wracking through him. 

"Chang Sheng -" he cried out. "I'm almost - !"

"You're really hungry today, huh?" Chang Sheng closed his hand over Yu Hua's cock, his thumb rubbing it at the tip. 

Yu Hua moaned loudly. 

"Hmm, not yet, however." Chang Sheng grabbed Yu Hua by the hips and sat on the bed, positioning Yu Hua onto him. 

Yu Hua moaned again, feeling Chang Sheng slip deeper into him. Every part of him felt full - full to the breaking point. "Chang Sheng," he said, leaning his head onto Chang Sheng's shoulder, then spontaneously biting the smooth skin. 

"You're not done yet," Chang Sheng said, seemingly not affected by the bite. "Come on. Move." He lifted Yu Hua's hips, then led him to land down hard on his cock again. 

"Move?" Yu Hua's eyes opened wide, glittering with large droplets of tears. 

"En." Chang Sheng nodded. "Move." His hands stayed steady on Yu Hua's hips. "Up and down."

"A - ah -" Yu Hua lifted his hips experimentally and tingled with pleasure. He began moving up and down faster, moaning as he hit Chang Sheng's pelvis with each thrust. "A - ah - Chang Sheng!" Yu Hua cried out, shooting out a stream of white over Chang Sheng's glistening chest. 

"Are you satisfied?" Chang Sheng murmured to Yu Hua as Yu Hua locked his arms around Chang Sheng's neck and leaned onto his shoulder. "Hmm, I still want a little more out of you, wifey ~" Chang Sheng said, getting bigger inside Yu Hua. 

"H - how - ?" Yu Hua moaned in pleasure and confusion, just as Chang Sheng lifted him by underneath the knees and flipped their position. Now Chang Sheng was on top, and Yu Hua was pressed against the bed, his entire backside lifted up into the air. Chang Sheng was kneeling over Yu Hua's spread-open legs pointed to the ceiling and he suddenly thrust down. 

"Chang Sheng!" Yu Hua cried out, filled with ecstasy. Chang Sheng almost ignored him, focusing on thrusting up and down, in and out, making Yu Hua stand erect again. 

For Yu Hua, it felt even better than before. Deep and thick, although his back ached a little. "Chang Sheng," he moaned again. 

Chang Sheng let out and guttural growl of sexual pleasure, and hooking Yu Hua by the thighs, lifted Yu Hua up again. Then, he pushed his wife against one of the pillars by the bed, and f*cked him there. 

"Chang Sheng!" Yu Hua cried out, feeling himself melt in Chang Sheng's grip. Chang Sheng leaned forward and captured Yu Hua's mouth into a tantalizing kiss, interlocking their lips and tongue. 

"You're mine," he murmured against Yu Hua. "You're mine, you've always been mine."

"I'm yours," Yu Hua agreed, tears seeping out of his eyes as he pushed his mouth onto Chang Sheng's, again. With one last thrust, Chang Sheng unraveled within Yu Hua, the warmth of his seed spreading out within Yu Hua's abdomen. Chang Sheng relaxed and took himself out. Yu Hua collapsed into Chang Sheng's arms. 

"I love you," Yu Hua said softly.

"I love you too," Chang Sheng replied, glancing at his wife with glittering dark eyes. 

"Never knew you had that side, either..." Yu Hua muttered, mostly to himself.

"Excuse me?" Chang Sheng grinned. "Should we explore that side of me more, then?"

"Ah - !" Yu Hua blushed, not wanting to agree, but not wanting to say no... "hahaa, don't make your wife answer such an embarrassing question..." Yu Hua playfully swatted Chang Sheng, perspiring at the temple. "Come on, let's just go to sleep now."

"Sleep? Now?" Chang Sheng smirked. "No no no, we still have to try sixty-nine, over a table, tied to a bed, blindfolded... and some... experimental positions I have thought of myself... oh Yu Hua, it will be a very long night." 

Yu Hua swallowed sharply, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Chang Sheng... what exactly did you eat last night so that you have so much energy?"

Chang Sheng licked his lips, looking every bit the predator he was. 

"It's what I didn't eat, Yu Hua, because I'm still starving."

***

***[[MATURE SCENES ENDING]]***

Yu Hua's butt hurt so bad in the morning, he couldn't sit down for breakfast. Chang Sheng, however, was in a lovely mood. 

"Hello, wifey," he said, snuggling up to Yu Hua from behind and giving him a smooch on the cheek. "You're so beautiful today."

"You'd have to say that ten thousand times for me to forgive you," Yu Hua sniffed. "Giving birth would hurt less." 

"I will say it ten thousand times," Chang Sheng said, snuggling in again and simply staying there. 

"Eight times, Chang Sheng?! Really?!" 

"Well... I couldn't stop at seven, that's an unlucky number..." 

"It's not that unlucky!!"

"But eight is better!" 

"Hmph!" Yu Hua folded his arms over, pouting. Chang Sheng frowned as well, winding his arms around Yu Hua. 

"You were the one crying out for more last night, though..."

Yu Hua's face flamed and he attempted to smack Chang Sheng, but Chang Sheng ducked too quickly. "Chang Sheng," Yu Hua said, tearing up. "It honestly hurts." 

Chang Sheng's eyes widened, and he swooped in to give Yu Hua a kiss. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't be so rough next time."

Yu Hua quickly flicked Chang Sheng between the eyebrows, sniffing. "Watch me one day be unable to walk. Permanently."

"Then I'll take you wherever you want to go, in my arms," Chang Sheng said, kissing Yu Hua again. Yu Hua sniffed, one last time. 

"That answer is acceptable."

Chang Sheng smiled at Yu Hua, taking Yu Hua's breath away for a second. "Come on. You've got to eat up," Chang Sheng sat down next to Yu Hua, picking up a bowl of salty porridge. "We've probably got a baby in there, already." Chang Sheng gently touched Yu Hua's stomach. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if we had eight babies," Yu Hua rolled his eyes. 

"Hmm, I'm fine with eight babies as long as they don't steal you away from me," Chang Sheng hummed, gently blowing the first spoonful of congee. He lifted it to Yu Hua's lips. 

"Chang Sheng," Yu Hua said, putting a hand on Chang Sheng's wrist. "I love you."

Chang Sheng pushed the spoonful of congee into Yu Hua's mouth, pulled the spoon back out, and then kissed him. "I love you too."

In another courtyard, a young, beautiful noblewoman sat in the early morning, sipping tea. Surrounding her were a flock of other young ladies, all with rich embroidered hanfus and faces patted delicately with powder. Their lustrous hair glittered with jewelry as they paid close attention to the woman sitting in the middle, still sipping tea. 

Shui Hui Yin put her teacup down and glanced around at her entourage with her sharp, glittering eyes. 

"Ladies," she smiled softly. "Thank you for showing up today."

There were thirteen ladies in total, the crop of society's most esteemed young maidens. Each from powerful families, talented and beautiful, wearing rich colors and pined after from afar. All listening to a common group leader - Shui Hui Yin. She, after all, was most fitted to do so. Most elegant, most poised, from the richest background and able to show off the most glorious dress. 

"Why I invited you all here," Shui Hui Yin said, finger still on her floral teacup, outlined in gold, "is because I need to ask a favor." 

"Now, do you all know of the Empress?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.5K 22
Wang Shu was a young boy who witnessed the traumatic death of his mother at the hands of a imperial guard, and he later grows up as a woman to concea...
295K 22.7K 54
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @Da-ya-vi
117K 5.7K 95
Historical Romance Wang Lei, a powerful and unbeatable Emperor of the Wang Dynasty. He is famous, and brave and people fear him. He is known to be...
349K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...