Louis Tomlinson imagines

By boobearTomlinson278

Only Louis imagines are going to be in this book!❤️ More

Authers note!
Meeting Louis' family
When he's in a photoshoot with you
Meeting Louis at a 1D meet and greet
Twitter dms
Secret relationship.
Authors Note!
Louis as your mentor
He sees you at a live interview show
The Celebrity Lifeguard
Going to Louis' concert
You win the X Factor
Louis refuses he has a crush on you
You're scared of the paparazzi
You have a fight and leave crying
Supporting him during a charity football match
What he says about you during a interview
Going on a date
Seeing his mum's grave
Making out with Louis
Your neighbour
You deserve better
First date
He starts losing his smile
Please Don't leave
I'm not okay Louis
Interviews with him
You cry at a concert
I can't see you like this
Don't let this be the end
Your x factor audition
Videocalls with Louis
Singing to you in concerts
A few months later after the breakup
I'm sorry
Louis surprises you on your Birthday
Louis asks you out
Meeting your parents
Your baby dies before she was born
Your daughter sees Louis
You go on tour with the boys
Not having you around is going to be hard...
He surprises you
Only you make him smile
Thank you lovelies❤️

It's been a while

2K 37 0
By boobearTomlinson278

Imagine:
You're walking through the town of London. You didn't see where you were going so you bumped into someone. "Sorry love." You looked up to see who that was. "Louis is that you?" You say mesmerised, FLASHBACK!!

In he 1D days you and Louis were dating each other, you both were super happy. Until one day you saw him and Eleanor (your ex best friend) making out in yours and Louis' shared apartment you haven't been in contact since.

END OF FLASHBACK!!

"It's been a while, it's been like.." "3 years since we last talked. Or shall I say dated." You say not keeping your eyes off the floor. Louis moved closer to you. He lifted your chin, "I've missed you so damn much Y/n." You cracked a smile.

"I missed you too Lou" you couldn't help but she's a few tears you hugged him tightly, sobbing softly. "Don't cry love, I'm here now" he says, as his arms make their way around your waist. Your heart skips a beat.

"Do you still like me? I'm not going to be mad if you don't." Louis says as you both pull away from the hug. You bit your lip and nodded. Before you could say anything you were met by Louis' lips making contact with yours.

It didn't take long for you to kiss back, you heard flashes and clicks. You knew hat it was the paparazzi but you didn't care you were finally with Louis and you got to be with him again. After three full damn years!!

"How about we head back to mine, yeah?" Louis says when you pull away having a tight grip of your hand. You nodded and smiled. He smiled back and held you close to his side. His arm is wrapped around your neck and your arm wrapped around his waist.

"I'm glad to have you back babe" Louis says happily, you smiled and replied, "I'm glad to be back too babe" you both went in his house, cuddling kissing watching movies. Doing everything you did for the last three years when you two first dated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 13.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
72.7K 714 93
just some fun and crazy one shots about the Sturniolo triplets!