๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ แต‡แต—หข 8แต—สฐ แตแต‰แตแต‡...

By SushiSuspicionsss

(-_-) UNDER MAJOR EDITING (-_-) ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐•Œโ„™๐”ป๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผ More

|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜๐˜–. ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช'๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Š๐˜’ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜› ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜•๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜š ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜–๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐šˆ 7๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜  ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜”๐˜ˆ 2019 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‘๐˜–๐˜–๐˜•๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜œ๐˜— ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. 2 ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Œ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜• ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜  ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜™๐˜“๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™-๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ยซ------โ€ข}I|
โœจ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ถ.โœจ
ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š.1 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘
ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐š–๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š. 2 ใ€๏ฝก๏ฝกใ€‘
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
HAPPYKIMNAMJOONDAY!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IT'S HERE YALL
EID MUBARAK
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
HAPPYGOLDENMAKNAEDAY!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โ™กยธ.โ€ข

|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐˜๐˜–๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜๐˜ก๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ยซ------โ€ข}I|

10.6K 200 84
By SushiSuspicionsss

✤EDITED✤

It was the day where all the boy's schedule are getting busy, again. They were having a 'Save Me' comeback and in a few weeks their tour will start again. Everyone including Sungmin has been busy of trying to improve their dance and collaboration. Though, sometimes he even forgot that he have to take care of himself.

However, ever since after they finished their new song, Sungmin has been stumbling and vomiting a lot lately. Though, the others did notice his weird behaviour, they continued on their business. The three weeks after that, Sungmin slowly forgot his way back to his dorm which as a result making him late to come back to their dorm, Jin has been scolding him many times which made the others worried. They did try to question him but he avoided them and proceeded to change the topic.

Today they're are practicing their choreography after some adjustments and change. However, ever since they step in the practice room, Sungmin had been feeling nauseous and he could see a faint black spots in his vision. Step after step, their dancing begin to accelerate making him hard to catch up.

Hoseok, who had been behind Sungmin as they change position, notice Sungmin's stumbling and sloppy dance. He was about to tell at everyone to take break, but to his surprise and shook. Sungmin fell backwards catching Hoseok off guard, he immediately bolt towards him, catching his body before hitting the ground.

"HYUNG!"

The others begin to snap their heads towards Hoseok as they heard Hoseok scream frantically, what they saw was horrifying. Sungmin on the ground with Hoseok twitching and shaking for non stop, his pupils rolled back making Jungkook and Taehyung wince. His nose begin to bleed like flood making Jin and Yoongi immediately rushed to their side.

The others began to panic, Jungkook was in tears and Taehyung was hugging him, Namjoon immediately went to his bag to get his phone and called the ambulance. Hoseok and Jin were by Sungmin side trying to calm him down. Jimin and Yoongi went to the front gate waiting for the ambulance.

"Don't touch him! Slowly put him on the ground, then leave him there," Namjoon instruct Hoseok who kept Sungmin on his lap.

"What!? But-"

"Hyung, just do it! We don't know anything how to treat seizures or how to keep him put of it, please!?" Namjoon pleads fearing that if Hoseok wouldn't listen to him it would make things worse.

Hoseok hesitantly, slowly and gently put Sungmin's still shaking body down with Jin help. They put pillow beneath his head not wanting Sungmin to hit his head accidentally.

A minute has passed suddenly, Sungmin stopped twitching, his breathing is slowly decelerating and his eyes begin to close slowly. Jin noticed this immediately call Namjoon.

"NAMJOON!" Jin shouted as his tears stream down to his cheeks.

Namjoon heard Jin shout in distress immediately went to them. Luckily, Jimin and Yoongi arrived with the paramedics with them. They immediately put Sungmin in the stretcher and drove off to hospital.

The others tried to go after them but their manager stopped them and told them to go change first as Bang PD is already with the ambulance.

The others were reluctant but obeyed and got change quickly.

When they arrived in the hospital, the front gate were surrounded by reporters after hearing that BTS Sungmin has been carried to the hospital. The securities notice the boys appearance and immediately shove the reporters away to make a way for the boys. The boys were wearing masks so the they couldn't see their sadden expression as they go through reporters. They immediately went to the lady at the reception.

"Where is Cheong Sungmin's room!?" Yoongi asks or more like shouted at her demanding for answer quickly.

"H-he's in the room 159," as the lady on the reception stuttered, intimidate by Yoongi's shout.

The others went to the specific room not until Jin has to stop and apologize to the lady. As they arrived they see Bang PD sitting in front of Sungmin's room with his hands clenched together and head down.

"PD-nim!" The boys shouted as they dart towards him with clear concern face.

Bang PD heard them and abruptly stood up. They run towards him.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked him.

Bang PD looked to his left where a huge window is. The others looked where PD-nim pointed, their heart started to shatter. Sungmin laid in the bed with wires all over his bodies, oxygen mask on his nose and mouth, and his face is pale as a snow, you could hear his heart monitor even from the outside room. There's a doctor and a nurse inside Sungmin's room as they checked his condition inside.

As minutes or more like an hours for them, the doctor finally came out.

"Relative of Cheong Sungmin?"

All the boys including Bang PD stood up. Jin abruptly sprint to the doctor.

"Please doctor tell me that he was fine, please....." Jin said as his voice getting lower to whisper, his voice crack in the middle of the sentence.

Namjoon went to Jin and rubbed his back as he side hug him and whispered comforting words to him. The others looked at the doctor with pleading expressions. The doctor sighs, he detest seeing the visitor's of the patient sad, he often sees them at the edge of breaking down and he hate it because it also breaks his heart too especially when it comes to the boys.

Doctor Jungwoon, he's known the boys and Sungmin for a long time and everytime when they're sick or broke their bones they always go to his hospital, which made them like a friend.

"I.........have good news and bad news," Jungwoon said sadly.

The others perked up when they heard good news but at the same time sad that there's bad one too.

"The bad one first, please," Yoongi said as he looked down his feet as he clenched his fist.

"I'm sorry, unfortunately, Sungmin has suffered from brain tumor,"

Jin finally broke down as Namjoon pulled him to his chest, while Jimin and Jungkook were at the edge but keep themselves together while Taehyung went to Hoseok chest as he cried and Hoseok rubbed his back. Meanwhile, Yoongi kept a strong face but inside he was suffering. Bang PD one the other hand sit down with his head down.

To Bang PD, Sungmin is his son, he doesn't care if he's not blood related, but all he cares is his happiness and safety. When he found Sungmin on the street, he knew that he needs to take care of the boy and give him the love that he deserves while his parents can't, he was angered at his irresponsible and abusive parents, sadden at his brother's death. He did everything he could to make him happy until he decides to make a boy group for Sungmin, and that is BTS. He was happy that Sungmin finally have a family and friends to rely on and he knew that the others thinks the same too, he finally got his happiness, where he truly belong. A place to call home.

"His brain had currently shut down, this means that he is in coma. Also, due to that his limbs will be limp and his memory will be foggy," Jungwoon explain with solemn expression, not daring to see the boys reaction.

The others began to loose hope. However, Yoongi took a deep breath as he tried to keep his tears in.

"And the good news...." Yoongi whispered.

"The good news is that it's not too late to safe him,"

The others looked at Jungwoon with hopeful expressions.

"If you allow us to start operation for his tumor now, then there will be a change that her might survived the surgery. Also, this will prevent the tumor to spread further before it's too late," Jungwoon state, determination laced in his voice trying to encourage the boys that there's still hope to safe Sungmin.

"Please, do start now," Bang PD said as he stand up from his seat with determined expression.

The others nodded agreeing with him as they hold hopeful expression. Jungwoon then immediately went to the nurse and inform her that they're going to start surgery in 20 minutes, the nurse nodded and run to inform the others as well.

BTS_TWT

We are here to inform that Cheong Sungmin is on the under go in fatal surgery. We hope that this news will spread and bring prayers to Sungmin.

BTS will not be doing any tour or releasing new songs for the next comeback until we have further notice for Sungmin's condition. We hope that ARMY will understand this situation. #BIG_HIT#RM#JUNGKOOK#JIN#SUGA#JIMIN#V#JHOPE#SUNGMIN

Comments....

SUNGMINBBY: MY BABY IS IN THE HOSPITAL!? I REALLY HOPE THAT THE OTHERS ARE WELL AND I PRAY FOR SUNGMIN'S SURGERY TO WENT WELL!😭😭😭🤲🤲

Bts-lifeu: I hope that the surgery went well and don't worry take all the time cause we don't want to see our boys suffering, fighting!✊✊✊

TWICE_OFFICIAL: We pray that Sungmin's surgery went well along with the other members health as well! We hope that we could see more of Sungmin's performance during the stage again soon! Fighting!✊✊✊💜💜💜

GOT7_OFFICIAL: We are saddened to hear that our favorite boy is in the hospital, we hope that our prayers can be answered, fighting!✊✊💜💜💜

Sungministrash: Thank God that he could finally suffer, I still don't get why yall still supporting this trash🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒

Btssungminbae:@Sungministrash bish yall better go if yall got no prayers for Sungmin's surgery, without him there's no way that BTS would survive this far. So yall better shut the fuck up. Oh and also why don't u look urself in the mirror and look for the trash there instead of talking yapping like brat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 528 31
"My Baby Bunny" ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฐ
431K 16.7K 43
โShoot me, I dare you to.โž [COMPLETED]
68.2K 1.9K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
961 42 2
in our love, he wanted to add, but did not.