His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Mistake

28.3K 1K 1.1K
By PPian0

A/N: Hi guys!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 You have no idea how much it means to me 🥰😭🥰😭
Also, I just wanted to remind you that I really do love all the idols & groups I use here, so please don't be offended if I portray them in a way you don't like. It's just for story purposes🙇‍♀️😘

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
The dorm was quiet when I returned. The other members had gone out for the day, enjoying their sudden mini vacation. But I was stuck in hell. The private investigators and police still hadn't found Y/N, and every time they told me to be patient, I lost a little more control. I checked my phone again and groaned.

Nothing. I already told them about her new apartment what else do they need?!

I stormed into the kitchen and pulled out my favorite whiskey. I poured the glass and glared at the amber liquid. I had avoided drinking since the MAMAs, but I was losing it.

Babygirl, where are you? Don't you know you're driving me crazy?

As the liquid burned my insides, a memory from that night flashed in my mind.

Flashback

Irene shrieked as I threw her out, but I didn't care. As walked back to the bed, a soft scent made me stop. I tilted my head and sniffed the air. There.

Y/N?

It was her perfume, that subtle scent that drove me wild. The thought of her froze the air in my lungs.

"Y/N...mian." I choked out, suddenly feeling sick.

I crawled into the bed that smelled like another woman and threw the sheets off, curling around a pillow I wished was Y/N.

End of Flashback

If only that had been the end of it.

Furious, I hurled the glass across the room and scowled when it shattered against the wall. Without Y/N, I felt like the glass, incomplete and useless. Turning away, I started walking to my room when the doorbell rang. Great, just what I needed more annoying people.

"Shit."

~*~

This can't be happening.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled at the woman standing in front of me.

Irene flinched but didn't back away. She obviously thought she was being brave and determined but I was losing control. If it hadn't been for her, Y/N wouldn't have left me and that alone made me want to squeeze her little neck until she stopped moving.

"But Oppa~~," she pouted looking at me, "I miss you."

"I don't give a shit." I snarled about to slam the door in her face, but she reached out and grabbed my crotch, making my breath hitch.

THE FUCK?!?

"You might not," she purred, rubbing me over my pants, "but aren't you lonely? Now that Y/N is gone? I can help you~"

Something dark and deep and violent snapped inside of me at her assumption and I grabbed her wrist. Yanking her forward, I glared at her, wishing I could break her the way I was broken.

"You're right. But who's fault is that?" I snarled, throwing her inside the dorm, closing the door behind me.

Her eyes widened in surprise and fear as she crashed onto the floor. "Y-yah!"

That's better.

I smirked as she finally realized she was in danger. "What's the matter baby?" I dragged the word out mocking her. There was only one babygirl in my life. "I thought you liked it rough."

I tipped my head as she stood up and glared at me, trying to hide the way her hands trembled. With a huff, she tried walking towards the door, but I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. The force of it knocking the air from her lungs. Her eyes widened again and I could see her pulse jump.

Grinning, I leaned close to her ear, aware of the way she tensed and shivered. "Aww. Are you afraid of me, baby?"

"N-no."

She was lying, and we both knew it. I squeezed her wrists harder, vaguely aware I could snap them if I wanted.

"Tch. Liar. I can practically smell it on you." I shoved away from her and let her run to the door, catching it before it was wide enough for her to escape. "One more thing," I hissed behind her.

She looked at me nervously.

Perfect.

I quickly raised my hand and brought it across her face. Shocked, she clutched her cheek as tears sprung to her eyes. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her look at me. She needed to understand just who she was dealing with, and what kind of a monster I could be without Y/N. From now on, Suga was on vacation and Agust D was in charge.

"Never, ever, touch me again." I growled, my grip tightening with each word. "Understood?"

Irene whimpered, trying to pull my hand away.

"UNDERSTOOD?!" I yelled, shaking her a little.

"Y-YES!!" She cried back, fully afraid now.

I let her got and smiled. "Good, because you were just a mistake, nothing more."

[A/N: Technically the ch. ends here, but to thank you for the views I added a mini smut scene below...just in case you were thirsty 🙃🤫😘]

~*~

"Fucking Bitch!" I seethed, slamming my bedroom door shut and locking it.

Who the fuck does she think she is?! Showing up at my door? Talking about Y/N? Touching me?!

I threw myself on my bed and groaned. The pressure in my pants was still there. No matter what I did, my boner wouldn't go down. Not that I was surprised. It had been well over a month since I'd been physical with anyone. I told myself it was because I'd been too tired or too busy, but the truth was after that night with Irene I hadn't been able to touch Y/N without feeling guilty. Even though I'd cheated on her there was no one else I wanted to touch.

"Babygirl, please come back. Stop punishing me like this."

At the thought of her my member twitched painfully and I moaned. Reaching down, I unbuttoned my jeans and slid my hand beneath the fabric, gripping the hot flesh and releasing it from the tight material. I needed relief. Slowly, I began teasing myself, imagining Y/N's mouth instead of my hand.

She always started slow, flicking the tip of her tongue across my slit like a kitten lapping at milk, until I begged her to stop or took control. Grunting, I swept a finger over it and jerked at the pleasure.

"A-ahh..."

Imagining her pink lips stretched around my cock made me leak, so I spread the precum over the shaft and pumped. As my hands worked on my dick, Y/N's body worked on my mind. The curve of her waist and chest torturing me as I squeezed myself. The pert nipples I would suck on until she couldn't stand anymore, the wet heat of her core that was always ready for me.

I hissed, running my tongue over my lips as I remembered the sweetness of her juices and the way she responded to my touch. Bucking into my hands, I accidently bit my lip hard enough to draw blood and moaned, the pain making me harder.

"Fuck...b-babygirl."

The tension coiled in my stomach., but I wasn't ready to stop. I changed the speed, alternaiting between fast and hard, and painfully slow, feather light touches, even drawing circles around the tip the way Y/N did with her tongue when she wanted to tease me. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and came moaning her name. The force of my orgasm had my head dropping back into the pillow as I milked every last drop from myself. When there was nothing left, I stopped and lay still, my lungs burning as I panted in the cool air.

Just you wait Y/N, when I get you back, I'm gonna torture you the way you're torturing me...and I won't stop until you're begging me for it. And maybe not even then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
645 72 27
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
5.4K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
187 35 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...