Family friendly avengers cont...

De goldentrashcan13

Not very family friendly. Cursing and other non child friendly stuff. You've been warned. Just a book of clic... Mai multe

Panic
It's quiet uptown
Supernatural
Soul stone
Proud
Messages
3 times Relationships didnt work for Peter
You're not okay
Stay Away From Him
5 Things The Avengers Didnt Know About Peter
Unofficial Dad Peter-Part 2
Perfect Father
Mute
To Peter
Field Trip
Youtube
Wisdom teeth
Nervous Habits
Bullet
Thantophobia
Clinomania
Thank you Supernatural
Soft spot
Emotional jumper cables
Sleep
Tell me why
How they bonded
Science bros 2.0
Flirting on the job
Alzheimers
DehYdrAtED
The Orphanage of Queens
Who are you
Call the Avengers
Happy And Tony Miss Their Spider-Kid
Aunt May
I Was Joking
What?
Sick
Pardon?
Hulk who? I only know Bruce
Pardon? Part 2
Sam Is An Annoying Teammate
Buildings
Why?
Gucci Dog
Worthy
Career Day
Bein' A Dad
Restart Today
Peter Parker
Who Would've Thought
Essay on Tony Stark
Tony Needs Peter
Peter Needs Tony
My (imaginary) Boyfriend
Bad Things
Language
IDontKnowWhatToCallThis
Two P's In A Pod
Happy Birthday
Big Sister
Cabin in the Woods
Tony Has A Sixth Sense
Another Spoiler Story
Like You
Im Lost
Im SpiderMan
Who's That?
Who's That? Part 2
IDontHaveANameForThisEither
Sorry
Super Soldier Guardian Angels
Diaper Bag
Tony Has A Sixth Sense part 2
Bucky's A Good Friend
IDon'tHaveATitleForThisButEnjoy
Adomania
Adomania part 2
IDon'tKnowWhatToCallThisButEnjoy
If They Lost Together
Tony Shows Videos Of Peter
A Safe Place To Go
Puppies!
YouTube 2
ICan'tMakeCreativeTitlesHelpMe
Crack Time Bois
Pride Month
I Don't Really Think You Have A Choice
Yeah, it worked.
Makeup
...He's A Baby
Chapter 94
Drastic Times
Yeah, it worked part 2
Supernatural Meets Avengers
Makeup part 2
When I Was Your Man
Chapter 100!

Unofficial Dad Peter

18.4K 465 54
De goldentrashcan13

Peter should've gotten there faster. He shouldn't have stopped to make sure no one took his bag. Because if he didn't, he wouldn't have to deal with a toddler crying next to their now dead parents. He calmed the toddler down and he called Tony. He knew something was wrong as soon as he heard Peters shaky voice. He drove to where he was as fast as he could. He was confused at first because Peter was holding a child and then he saw the parents. The guy who shot them was webbed to a wall so Tony didn't pay much attention to him.
"You okay underoos?" Peter nodded his head as tears fell behind his mask. Tony sighed and called the police.
The child cried every time someone tried to take the her away from Peter. Eventually they gave up and asked if they could watch her until they find her a home(I know this doesn't actually happen but just roll with it). Peter agreed, but Tony could see how sad he was at the thought of ever leaving the baby. Tony got Peter, and the child, into the car before driving back to the tower.
—time skip—

The avengers were watching from the couch as Peter played with the toddler, which they found out was named Camryn.
"How is he so good with kids? He's never had siblings has he?" Clint asks while looking at Peter. Tony shook his head as he saw Peter make Camryn giggle. How were they gonna get that kid away from Peter?
—time skip—

After a few months, they realized Camryn didn't like anyone that wasn't Peter. She would cry until Peter came back. This always became a problem when people tried to meet her to adopt her. The 'parents' would get scared until Peter took the toddler back, making her smile. But when Peter was in school, let's just say he got out early very often.
~~flashback~~

Peter was sitting in class when his phone began to ring. He cursed silently to himself and was about to press ignore when his teacher cleared her throat.
"You know the rule Mr.Parker. Answer your phone and put it on speaker." Peter nodded then rolled his eyes when he saw Clint was calling. He answered.
"What Clint? Don't say anything dumb. You're on speaker in class." You could hear crying in the background which confused the whole class.
"Shut up Tony! Hey kid how's it going? Good? That's good. So we may have run into a bit of an issue here." Peter sighed and rubbed his forehead.
"What happened now?" Clint began rambling until Peter told him he couldn't understand. Clint let out a tired sigh.
"I know I should know how to deal with kids, but lord have mercy. This kid doesn't like anyone that isn't you, so you're gonna come home and take care of your kid. Tony checked you out and Happy's waiting outside so hurry up." Everyone began to whisper after hearing Clint call the kid Peter's kid. Peter sighed again.
"She's not my kid. Also how can you not figure out how to take care of a kid?" Peter says as he begins to pack his stuff. As he does, Happy walks in with an unamused look.
"She might as well be your kid Parker. She only likes you. Now hurry up. I'm not waiting all day." Peter sighed again as he stood up, ended the call and apologized to his teacher before being dragged out by Happy.

When he got to the tower, Camryn ran into his arms. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. He looked into the room to see all the avengers looking like they just had the hardest battle ever. He laughed slightly and they looked up at him. They all sighed in relief.
"Thank god you're back kid. That child doesn't like being away from you." Peter laughed again before looking at Camryn.
"Hey Cam. What did you do while I was gone?" Camryn giggled before hugging him again.
"Daddy's home!" Peter froze. Sure he wanted to be a dad, but not at 16.
"No Cam, I'm not Daddy." Camryn looked at him and shook her head. She pointed at him again.
"Daddy." She then left his arms and walked away leaving behind Peter who was on the verge of a panic attack.
~~~~~~~
A/N: Part 2? I just thought this would be a cute thing to write about and I've never seen anyone else do it, so here you go. As always I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.6K 92 14
What the title says:) Super family of course in this story too. I will probably write only fluff. I hate writing angst. Endgame and Infinity War are...
1.8M 62K 200
A whole bunch of funny, cute one shots for our favourite father-son duo in the MCU:) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
78.9K 1.3K 24
In these one shots Peter is Tony's biological son, except for a few times. There are gonna be random ships sometimes, because I can. Requests are ope...
58.5K 1.1K 12
Just a wonderful group of Oneshots that I wrote. Please enjoy these beautiful moments between our favorite Irondad and Spiderson, which will also inc...