Peter Needs Tony

A few months have passed since the team first met Peter. They all grew to care for him very much. They knew there were certain things that he didn't tell them, but they didn't push for details.              Sam, Bucky, Clint, and Natasha were waiting in the living room for Peter to get home. They were halfway through a random movie when Friday told them Peter was there. They all smiled softly and paused the movie. A few minutes later, the teen walked into the room. He looked tired and stressed and it made the team worry.
"What's wrong Pedro?" Peter stopped moving. They all gave each other a confused glance before gasping as he fell to the floor.
"Peter! What's wrong? Are you okay?" They didn't know what to do as they watched tears fall down Peters face as he continued to breathe heavily.
"Stuck...please...help." They didn't know what that meant. They tried to wait for him to calm down, but when that didn't happen after five minutes, Natasha remembered what Rhodey said.
"Friday, get Tony here." Not even five minutes later, Tony was in the room and kneeling by Peter. He grabbed his hands, just like Peter did when he helped Tony.
"Hey underoos. It's Tony. You're okay. What happened?" The question was directed towards the Avengers who were there.
"I don't know. Clint called him Pedro. Then he started panicking and saying he was stuck." Tony cursed under his breathe when Bucky finished his explanation. He moved one hand to grab Peters shoulder.
"Peter, you're okay. You lifted the building off. You're not stuck. You're in the tower with me, Tony. You're safe Pete." He moved to pull the kid into a hug and began to run his fingers through the kids hair. Everyone watched as he began to calm down before he fell asleep.
"Is he okay?" Sam asked as he watched Peters breathing go back to normal.
"He'll be fine. Just stress. And he had a slight sensory overload this morning." Clint tilted his head.
"How did you know he had one?"
"Karen, Peters AI, always tells me so I can keep an eye on him. I didn't even program her that way." Tony stood up slowly and took Peter to the room that he stayed in when he slept at the tower. The team watched until they were out of sight. Clint chuckled softly.
"He's such a dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: school sucks and it makes my mental health worse than it already is. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace