𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔...

By 1-800-neogotmyback

若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘... More

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres

prólogo

2.7K 116 127
By 1-800-neogotmyback

"but mommy~" jisung begged for his mom to give him permission to visit his friend's house.

"no baby, its late anyway. you must go to sleep."

"its only 7 pm!"

"exactly so bed. now." his mom pointed to his room and crossed her arms, tapping her foot. 6 year old jisung huffed and stomped to his room.

after closing the door, he ran to his window. he looked out to the house next to his. there sat his best friend and... crush, peacefully reading a book on the windowsill.

zhong chenle.

"chenle!" jisung shouted, catching the chinese boys attention. he looked over to see jisung waving at him. a smile stretched upon his face and he set his book down to open the window.

"jisung! what did your mother say?" chenle asked, smiling at the boy from the other side. he noticed jisung frown and instantly knew that his mother had disagreed.

"oh jisung... i really want to see you." chenle sighed.

"me too." jisung also let out a sigh then shortly after admiring the boy from afar.

some might think, you cant fall in love so quickly, especially at this age. well jisung proved that wrong. once he laid eyes on chenle, he felt something that a one year old shouldn't feel. he didnt know what it was, of course. as he got older, his mother put together the pieces. and eventually she told him what he felt.

love.

as for chenle, the boy also fell in love. he didnt realize it until jisung start cuddling more often with him which made his heart race. when they had sleepovers, they would always sleep together. afraid the monsters under the bed would get them, just like any kid would believe. jisung would attach himself to the older and never let go. chenle couldn't do anything but do the same.

now here we are.

"hey jisung how about we sneak out." chenle suggested, giving a slight smirk. jisung thought about it for a second. he knew his mom would get really mad and probably ground him. but he'll take the risk.

"hmm when everyone is asleep, we can jump out the window to make less noise." jisung looked down to see it wasn't such a long jump down. he'll survive.

"yeah okay, ill throw rocks at your window to tell you im here, okay. my mom is coming ill see you later." chenle quickly said before closing his window and getting ready for bed. jisung whispered a small bye and also tucked himself in bed.

his mother came in to wish him a goodnight and a kiss. she turned off his lights and jisung "fell asleep". after 30 minutes, his house was completely silent. indicating that everyone was finally sleeping.

suddenly, he heard small taps on his window. chenle must be here already. he cautiously walked over to his window and opened it. he looked down to see chenle waving at him.

"come on down!" chenle whisper yelled and stepped back.

"hold on." chenle can see jisungs hesitation in jumping and chuckled.

"jisung dont worry, here ill catch you." the older held out his arms to catch jisung.

"but im heavy and ill hurt you."

"jisung, you're as light as a feather, come on." jisung took a deep breath and jumped. he released a small squeal and he was stopped when someone had caught him.

"see not so bad" chenle said, putting him down. jisung giggled and looked around. it was dark except for the street lights that scarcely illuminated the roads. he noticed the park was empty and smiled.

"lele, look the park is empty. lets go!" jisung grabbed chenles hand and ran to the park.

"yah! jisung park! slow down!" chenle screamed loudly. jisung laughed and kept running, ignoring chenle. when they made it, they walked to their favorite tree. hand in hand, they watched as the fireflies abound the quiet park.

"sungie, look at the pretty fireflies." chenle let go of the smaller boys hand to catch one of the beautiful creatures. chenle caught one and showed jisung. jisung learned that the chinese boy loved bugs, especially the fireflies. he loved how they light up the darkness. he told jisung that when there is darkness there is always light. thats why he loves fireflies so much.

though jisung wasnt a big fan of bugs. he thought they were gross and had no purpose being on the world.

"aish jisung, dont worry they dont bite."

"still theyre scary."

"but beautiful. you have to admit it." chenle admired to bug enclosed in the middle of his palms. jisung admired the older who was so interested in the bug.

"some things are more beautiful." jisung said and chenle looked at him confused.

"what did you say?"

oh shoot, i didnt mean to say that out loud. jisung thought.

"oh uh nothing. we should sit down at our tree. let the bug go."

"aw but its so pretty~" chenle whined. but as jisung walked away he let it go to catch up. he tangled his hand with jisungs and sat down to appreciate the starry sky.

"wow the night sky is so pretty."

"yeah it is." after watching the stars sparkle in the sky, jisung had an idea.

"hey lele."

"yeah."

"how about we write our name on the tree, so we can really claim that this tree is ours." he saw chenles face light up and smiled.

"yes! that would so cute. but what do we write with?" chenle asked. jisung frowned and looked around for something they could use.

"how about a rock?" jisung picked up a nearby rock and tested it out.
a/n: lets just say it worked.

jisung wrote his name first and handed the rock to chenle. once he was done, they examined it with the little light they had.

"wait its missing something." jisung confused watched as chenle seemed to draw a heart around their names.

"there much better." chenle satisfied, giggled. thats when jisung couldnt help himself and placed a quick peck on the chinese boys cheek.

chenle froze at what jisung had done. chenle felt his face heat up and got embarrassed. thank god it was nighttime so he wouldn't see his red face.

jisung couldn't help but giggle at his shyness.

"hehe youre shy shy shy." jisung teased, doing aegyo which is something he doesn't do regularly.

"yah! jisung park come here." jisung squealed and ran away from the older who was chasing him down. the younger ran all the way to the streets where they had just crossed to enter the park.

chenle was a little distant from him but stopped when he heard a car engine. it was coming towards jisungs direction.

chenle looked at jisung who didnt seem to hear the car since he kept laughing. his heart stopped and went full speed.

the car neared and chenle yelled.

"JISUNG WATCH OUT!"

"huh?" jisung looked beside him to see a car just inches away from him. he gasped when he was harshly pushed and heard a loud thump.

the smaller groaned in pain as his skin was scraped from the concrete. he had also hit his head and now had a throbbing headache.

"chenle?" jisung said, looking around. he gasped when he saw chenle laying on the floor, not moving.

"chenle!" jisung immediately ran to him and shook him.

"chenle. chenle! chenle! wake up!" chenle wasn't waking up and jisung began to cry.

he might have just lost his best friend.

"chenle! wake up!" jisung cried harder and hugged the lifeless boy.

"chenle... i have to get you to the hospital." fortunately, he noticed chenle was still breathing, but barely. jisung then had to drag the boy onto a safer spot so he wouldn't get hith again.

i need to get the peoples attention. jisung thought.

by doing that, he yelled and screamed.

"help! someone! please!" jisung continued to cry and hold chenle in his arms, never letting go. after crying for help, the lights in the houses turned on.

both jisungs and chenles mom ran out to see their boys on the grass, one crying, and one not moving.

"boys! what happened?!" jisungs mom ran to them and chenles mom behind her.

"chenle! baby! can you hear me?!" chenles mom took her son and held him.

"minseo get the ambulance!" chenles mom instructed her friend who was already dialing 911.

"jisung baby, what happened?" xiu, chenles mom, asked jisung who was still crying.

"there was a car! it was coming for me but chenle came in and pushed me so i wouldnt get hit. i didnt want for this to happen! im so sorry xiu!" jisung cried for an apology.

he felt so terrible.

he should have noticed the car coming. but no he was too busy laughing.

chenle took his place for him. jisung was the one who was supposed to get hit but chenle took his place for him.

jisung has never been more sorry.

"its okay baby, he'll be okay, i promise."

"im sorry..." jisungs eventually stopped crying and the ambulance had finally arrived.

they took the chinese boy and placed him on a gurney, attaching wires and medical stuff on him that jisung didn't know about. he hoped they weren't killing him even more.

jisung watched as they took him away to the hospital. he buried himself in his moms neck, repeating silent 'sorries' .

if he had seen the car coming, none of this would've happened
and it wouldnt be the last time he'd see his best friend.

so surpise new chensung ff
ksksks
i was abt to cry writing the car part,, this is so sad eye-

this is my first time writing chensung so if its bad yall can tell me so i can iMpRoVe

little trigger warning:
mild cursing
mention of suicide
angst

thanks for reading uwu

ly

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
783K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
191K 9.1K 40
ただの友達 "𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚... 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 '𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨'" "𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠" - - - - - 𝙢𝙖𝙧�...
12K 711 24
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which Mark Lee is on a quest to save and protect his kingdom's prince of the throne, Lee Donghyuck.] [Started: June 6th...