Project Player

Av cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... Mer

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Aunt Lyra

3.9K 106 9
Av cloudyzaria

        It was Friday, the afternoon of Jax's swim meet. They actually let him compete. After he pleaded, and they were disappointed at the fact he gotten suspended. They were going to get some stuff from the school board, but oh well.

        I was dressed in our school colors, purple and black. My face was painted and I had Jax's sweater with his name on it. I was going out and wanted to be the loudest along with his parents. 

       He looks so weird in a speedo. You can like, see his bulge. I wonder if he feels uncomfortable with it being out like that. Maybe he's proud?

    "C'mon baby, you can do this!" I cheered. He winked putting his goggles on his face. A whistle was blown, sending Jax into the water. It was really close. The top swimmer from another school Theadore Roosevelt High was extremely good. He even had a faster time than Jax!

        "C'mon Jaxxie you can do it!" screamed Mrs. Henderson, with his baby name. He hated that name so much. 

       "We see Jax Henderson and Peter McDonald neck and neck! Oh it looks like Henderson is taking the lead?! There goes Henderson! He's speeding ahead and...and...and... Jax Henderson wins!" shouts the announcer,"he beats all time champ Peter McDonald's, unbelievable!"

  "Good job baby, whooo!" I cheered. Our school was going wild. This race was a huge deal, considering it's been Jax's goal to beat Peter's time. Peter was practically raised in the water is what they say. He's like mermaid. 

        It was the last race of the day. Jax's mom left along with his dad. They wanted to celebrate with him instead. That meant we wouldn't have a date but oh well. I don't find anything wrong with that. I want it to be about him. He's been working hard for this and he doesn't need me ruining it.

        I decided to go to the locker room for him. The other swimmers had already left, and winked at me and told me 'get some' as I walked past. Ugh, boys. 

        Jax was in the locker room, just a towel hanging off his hips. His hair was wet and he smelled like Old Spice Soap. 

  "Hey Jax, you did great out there," I told him. He jumped, but fell back noticing it was me letting out a sigh.

        "Thanks, I heard you screaming out there. So..you're a screamer?" he joked. I shoved him and sat on the bench across from him. He kept looking back at me, then looking at the locker.

  "What?" I asked.

          "I kinda need to change babe," he chuckled. My mouth went in an 'O' shape. I'm an idiot. He's just in a towel and still a little wet from his shower. I covered my eyes and sighed.

  "Alright go. I won't look a promise."

         I heard shuffling and his towel hit the ground, "Done," he announced. He was just in Black Calvin Klein briefs. I poked his butt, and turned as if it wasn't me.

        "And you yell at me when I slap your ass..." he mumbled. 

 "Correction, I poke yours. You playfully slap mine for your information," I said sticking out my tongue. 

     "But you know it tickles," he grumbled. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to get fully dressed,"now about our date, are you ready?"

  "We're not going on a date. I just want to hang at your place. And you've been working so hard in swimming," I said trying to convince him. I really hope he didn't make reservations or something, because I'd feel even worse.

         "Alright. And I am really tired. Let's go to my place. As long as you're there, I guess I'll hang with you," he said ruffling my hair. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I was smiling like an idiot. There were tons of people at Jax's house to celebrate his victory. He had no idea. I usually suck at surprises, and trying to stay nonchalant was pretty hard.

       "Why are you smiling so hard?" he questioned. 

  "I'm just excited to sit and watch a whole bunch of American Horror Story," I lied. 

       "That show is so odd, but it's really good at the same time. I didn't understand why you liked it at first," he groaned. I parked his car in his driveway, and skipped to the doorway. I felt Jax's cold hands wrap around my waist as he buried his face in my neck. 

       "I'm cold and hungry. I just want to sit and cuddle,"he whined. Ugh, I hope he changes his cuddly mood in two seconds. When he acts like this, it's impossible to stop him.

        I opened the door to the house. It was pitch black and oddly quiet. It was really eery and even gave me chills. That's sad because I know multiple people are in the house. 

         "Why the hell is it so quiet and dark," Jax replied. 

        "Surprise!" shouted everyone in the room once the lights turned on. Jax loosened his grip on my waist. I knew he was happy, because I felt his smile grow really big when he was still in my neck.

        "Watch your language next time son..." his mom tisked. Oh wow!

       Everyone was here. All our friends and loads of Jax's family. Even mom, Adam, and Luke came. For me that was a shock considering I didn't know they were coming. 

  "This is the reason our date was postponed babe," I announced with a shy smile, " it's way better. To congratulate you on being so well in swimming and probably going to receive multiple scholarships."

        "Thanks you guys and you too babe! Now why don't we have a good time. Interact with others and eat food. But if someone touches that cake I swear to god..." he exclaimed. There were many people laughing at his joke as the walked away to talk to others. 

        I let Jax talk with his friends from the swim team as I walked away with Maggie to the backyard.

        "I'm really proud of him. Many colleges are going to be looking at him now. I heard they are even looking at you for your smarts Toni," Maggie noted, " are you ready for uni?"

   "I mean I've got two years. I think I want to go to school in New York. I like the city and I want to be a little busy you know. I've actually considered with what the teacher said and am looking at acting. I was in theater while I was in boarding school," I stated. 

         "Me too. But I want to go to college for journalism. I've always wanted to do that sort of thing. Zayne said he just wants to work on cars. I think uni is going to go very well for us you know."

        We continued to talk outside until we decided to go back inside. The older people were dancing horribly to some old school song, while us teens sat back and recorded it with sad faces. It was a depressing sight. 

          "I'm here!" declared a voice from the front door. A brunette woman walked into the room with her face caked in makeup. She must've been Jax's mom, because they looked really similar. But she was on the more...how do I say it without being rude? To hell with it, she was in many animal prints and a fur boa around her neck. Giant heels and other jewelries, " I heard about my lovely nephew beating someone ele's ass and decided to pay a visit."

        I looked at his mom at the perfect time to see her take a wine bottle and chug a whole bunch down. This is going to be one hell of a party. 

          "And you must be his girlfriend. He could do better, but oh well. Such unmanageable hair needs some acne cleanser," she said stroking my face. I've never wanted to slap a woman so much in my life, "and Jaxxie, how are you sweetheart?"

        She engulfed him in a hug. He mouthed to me to calm down, evident to the scowl on my face. Everyone in the house was dead silent and all of his family just glared at her. She obviously isn't very liked. I mean I just met her and I already don't like her. 

        She seems like that one family member that you despise and wish you weren't related to the them. The one that ruins the holidays and makes everything about them. Also gets drunk and picks fights. Mhmm mm mm.

         "Why is everyone so silent?" she quipped, "this is a party." After she said that everyone started talking again. 

        "I'm sorry about my Aunt Lyra, she's a bit of a-" Jax started.

  "Bitch," I ended, " what happened between your mom and her that made your mom chug down some wine?"

        "Aunt Lyra and my mom never got along. They're twins actually but with different hair colors. Aunt Lyra and my mom were both very popular, but polar opposites. My mom stuck to books and was nice to everyone. Lyra was a party girl who was really mean. You see, my grandparents were always so proud of my mom because she kept her priorities straight and was so sweet. My aunt felt she was ignored, but she wasn't. She got lots of attention, but didnt like anyone else stealing the spotlight. They constantly fought, until Prom. My mom won Prom queen. Its so stupid, because Aunt Lyra worked so hard and had the perfect boyfriend. When she lost she flipped out and ended up fighting with my mom, telling her all these horrible things about her. Ever since then, they've kinda hated each other," he explained.

 "Wow all over Prom," I laughed.

        "Nope. Jealousy, because my mom is sucessful, while Aunt Lyra is a gold digger. She has a new husband every year."

        I was on my way to the bathroom when I ran into Brendan. He wasn't even invited and I thought he left. I stayed calm and just looked at him.

   "You're here because..." I trailed on.

        "I needed to talk to you," he said simply. 

 "We don't need to talk for the last fucking time. Now go back to Canada. You have Kinder chocolate:you're blessed," I retorted, trying to walk away, but he pulled me back.

        "I think you should really give me another chance. We were a great couple. You can't tell me you don't miss this," he taunted, pointing up and down his body. 

  "I don-" I was interrupted by Brendan locking his lips on mine ever so forcefully. His soft lips moved against my frozen ones. I expected to have all memories of us flood my head. Our first kiss, first date. Me first meeting him. Our personal jokes. How we cuddled with one another. 

        But I didn't. Like I said, I was completely over him. It wasn't one of those moments where I'm like ' Oh I totally love you now because you kissed me, even though treated me like shit. Let's love eachother again' girl moments. It was a 'Get the fuck off of me' girl moment.

  "Eww, stay away from me Brendan. And if you think doing that would make me love you again, you're so wrong. Have a nice flight home," I scoffed. 

       "Seriously, you felt nothing!" he shouted, " I thought I'd get you back, but no. You Toni, are a huge bitch. You weren't anything anyways."

  "Wow, I really like how when a girl rejects a guy, they all of a sudden are nothing. I'm a bitch because I don't like you back. This 'nothing' girl is someone you were begging for two seconds ago," I justified. 

        I stomped away and saw his aunt in the bathroom fixing her make-up. She was reapplying her eyeliner along with others. I was about to turn around till she said something to me.

        "Oh it's just you little bitch," she beckoned, "why don't you come over here."

  "I'd rather not," I said rolling my eyes. I wasn't in the mood for anymore talking. I heard Jax yell, which meant he saw Brendan. I didn't even bother going downstairs for that. 

        "No, you come here. I want to speak to you," she bossed. I blew out an irritated breath and sat on the toilet in the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and looked at me, "I guess you're sort of pretty. Not as pretty as that other girl, what's her name..."

   "Oh Hayley," I hissed.

       "Yeah, that cute redhead.  I don't understand how he downgraded to you. She had the looks and style," she said fixing her make-up.

  "Did you seriously make me come in here so you could insult me?" I asked. 

        "Oh please kid. In the real world, it's all about looks. No one cares about the brains. Hayley girl is ahead of the game. That personality thing, bullshit. Right now your personality isn't the best," she taunted.

        I've had it! I stood up and looked at her. We were the same height with her in heels since she was short.

  "Okay you need to stop talking, because I've had enough. Ever since you came in here acting like you ran things you've done nothing but insult me. You shouldn't blame me over the fact that your sister is better than you. You thought looks were going to get you somewhere but no! And you're talking about my personality? I've never met someone so heartless and judge mental in my entire life. I'd be so ashamed if you were part of my family. And you know what? That's why you're alone now. No one likes you and no wants to be around you," I confessed.

        I saw her smirk fall into a frown. No one must've said anything to her. They didn't give her a reality check?

         "You know what, I don't need some bitch telling me about my life. I'm a wonderful and lovely person. Now get out!"

  "Gladly," I said walking away. I walked down the steps to see everyone happy. Thank god no fight. 

        "Babe, you wouldn't believe Brendan actually stepped in here. He's out of his goddamn mind!" Jax told me, " where were you?"

  "I was-" I was interrupted by a whistle at the top of the stairs. It was Aunt Lyra, at the top of the stairs with a wine bottle in her hand and a brush as a mic.

        "I have a little performance for ya," she said winking. Oh God.

         I'm a horrible person. It took me almost two weeks to update I'm so sorry. I had major writer's block because I'm almost done with this story and getting ready for the sequel and starting other books and I just started school to I'm a wreck. I hope you guys understand. I hate it took me so long. It's just so much going on right now. I hope you readers understand. Coomment and vote( you know how much I love comments) You guys might get to see what I actually look like. I did have a my profile picture for two days but saw something better and changed it. 

        Well bye my lovelies. I'll try to update faster. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
13.7K 516 18
You want the kind of love that takes over, engulfs you. That's what I had with Julie Molina but what happens when your faced with real life? Could re...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...