STUCK BETWEEN TWO HEARTS

By AbhigyaJaan

This story evolves around a man who stuck between the girls who loves him madly. He cannot hurt one for anoth... More

I'M STUCK IN LOVE
I ENJOY LIFE LIKE A ROLLER COASTER
LOVE DAY OR SLAP DAY!
DREAM BECAME A TRAGEDY
I THINK I LOVE HER
PLAN TO IMPRESS HER
HAPPINESS IN AIR
MY LOVE FOR YOU
TURNING POINT OF MY LIFE
DROWNING IN SORROW
I'M THERE FOR YOU
FRIEND'S UNION
UNEXPECTED HAPPENING AND UNREVIELED TRUTH
PLANNING TO STOP THE MARRIAGE
FLOP PLAN
ALL SET
MARRIAGE DAY
WILL PAPA ACCEPT US?
ALL PROBLEMS CAME TO AN END
EPILOGUE

CAREFREE BIRD

1.3K 89 15
By AbhigyaJaan

Hi, thank you for everyone who supported me by voting and leaving your comments. As I said this story is going to be a funny story with some twist and turns.

Let me introduce characters.

ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA

Hero of the story. A jovial mischievous boy . Completed his studies and searching for job(as per his parents). Carefree bird.Loves his family a lot.

PRAGYA ARORA

Heroine of the story. Innocent girl. Has only father. Works as teacher in deaf and dumb school. Afraid of strangers a lot.

AYESHA SHAH

Anti Heroine of the story. Abhi's close friend. She is a orphan. Abhi's parents only helps her in her studies and supports her.

AALIYA MEHRA

Sister of Abhi and loves her brother a lot. Studies her UG 3rd year.

PURAB KANNA

Best friend of Abhi and partner in crime. 

RAJ KAPOOR

Best friend and cousin of Abhi. Partner in crime.

PREM MEHRA AND SARALA MEHRA

Father and Mother of Abhi and Aaliya. Prem Mehra is a police commissioner and Sarala Mehra is a housewife. 

RAGHUVEER ARORA

Father of Pragya. Raghuveer Arora is working as ACP.

These are all the characters involved in the story.

Let me start the story.

It is a pleasant morning. The camera shows a big luxurious bungalow. There is a lady doing the household works and instructions to her workers. 

She took coffee cups in a plate and took it to serve it. First she took it to garden. A man was reading news paper.

Salara: Prem ji, here is your coffee.

Prem: Thank you. Did your lovely son woke up. He has interview today you know na.

Sarala bites her tongue for forgetting it.

Salara: He is a good boy Prem ji. He woke up and getting ready. I want to give him coffee. I will go.

Sarala asked excuse and  hurried to  Abhi's room. On the way she is interrupted by a person.

Raj: Saralama, why are you this much tensed?

Sarala: Because of your buddy only.

Raj: What did my buddy do?

Sarala: What to say Raj, your buddy is there na, he is not having responsibility. See today he has interview, but still this lazy boy is sleeping. What to do? I have not time i want to go and wake him up otherwise he will face the wrath of his father.

She rushed to Abhi's room. She saw Abhi covering his duvet and sleeping peacefully.

Sarala: Abhi, wake up.Today you have interview na.

Abhi in sleeping tone: Mathaji, leave me to sleep. Pls. I will attend interview tomorrow.

Salara: What? Abhi how can you attend it tomorrow? Get up Abhi. Its getting late.

Abhi: Mathaji, don't worry. This Abhi can change the whole world. This interview is a small matter. Leave it.

Sarala mummers: Atcha, you will not hear me if i say like this. Wait.

Salala shouts: Premji, why you came here? I gave you coffee na.

Abhi jumps from his bed and says that: Papa I'm ready.

When he saw there was Raj and Sarala standing and laughing at Abhi.

Abhi in anger: Mathaji, this is not fair. You are playing with my weakness.

Sarala: Hai, this is just trailer. Your father asked about you in morning itself. I told him lie that you are getting ready.If he comes to know about this, then you have to face a silent volcano. So, stop your bakwas and get ready.

Abhi hugs Sarala and said: I'm so lucky to have you mathaji.

Sarala: Raj, Ac is in off only na. Then why i'm feeling cool here.

Raj chuckles.Abhi glares at him.

Abhi: Mathaji.... 

Sarala: Stop, don't pour ice on me and get ready.

Raj sees Abhi and laughs making him to irk.

Thats all.

Hope so u like this chapter.

Please vote me and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 927 4
They were close. Sometimes like friends. Sometimes like professionals. Sometimes like mates. He is her solace in this hypocrite world. She is his onl...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
19.6K 2.2K 24
This story is about a man who lives in the memory of his lady love and has a faith that one day he gets his love back.
77.2K 3.2K 11
Pragya was married to Karan and thought to give a chance for their marriage life. When Pragya miserably fails in her marriage life, how her life chan...