Beyond Louis The Actor.

By TinyKingLou

-Story two- -story one 'Louis The Actor'- With the drama school gang going back to work to film the third sea... More

About The Story
Chapter 1, Meeting A New Friend
Chapter 2, The Fan Quiz
Chapter 3, Misunderstood
Chapter 4, Wish I Could Turn Back Time
Chapter 5, Needs To Be Sorted
Chapter 6, It's All Out There Now
Chapter 7, If We Have Each Other
Chrapter 8, Sorting It Out On A Trip
Chapter 9, "Clean The Air"
Chapter 10, "It's Either Him Or Us"
Chapter 11, Is It Over?
Chapter 12, Burying The Hatchet
Chapter 13, Regrets
Chapter 15, Weekend Chills
Chapter 16, Plans And Games
Chapter 17, Surprise
Chapter 18, Unexpected (part 1)
Chapter 19, Unexpected (part 2) (last chapter)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14, Facing Fears

50 4 16
By TinyKingLou

(Don't play the vid yet, I'll write another message to say when to play it. x)

-Recap-

After acknowledging what was happening she legged it out the room leaving me with my regret...

What have I done?!

I'm turning into that mental case James!

All I wanted was to protect her so Niall couldn't hurt her again!

Thing is James just did something similar, the only way he'd forgive her when she didn't do anything wrong was to push everyone away. He manipulated and controlled her!

With that thought I rushed after her, I need to fix this!

*****

Continuing in Louis' POV

She completely disappeared so I somehow ended up at Liam's dressing room. I banged on the door as this was an emergency, "what?" He greeted with attitude that he had the right to give.

I burst in the room closing the door behind me in a rush as I got right to my question, "did Niall say anything when I left?"

"You didn't cover all the bases, he managed to dodge around your threats by telling Harry what you did as you didn't threaten him about not telling Harry. I don't think your blessing lasted long. Brooke kept going on these past few days about how you both could happily be together without her brother causing a scene." After taking those words into mind I dashed out the room to head over to Brooklyn's dressing room seeing Leah was getting her ready, "Can I talk to Brooklyn alone?"

"I'm sorry." Leah gazed over at me shaking her head so I mouthed 'please'

After some time she gave a hesitated nod giving in, "one minute." She placed the curls down on the heat mat.

Once Leah closed the door behind her I slowly walked over to Brooke with my apology, "I'm so sorry. If you want to forgive Niall then go ahead.... I don't have the right to tell you what to do... I actually own him an apology myself but I don't think he'll forgive me." I whispered in undertone with a wave of guilt taking over my mind while Brooke threw a baffled expression at me, "wait what happened?"

"I did something unforgivable... Brooky can I ask you something? Do you think I'm like James?" I asked placing my hand on top of hers as I sat myself beside her with my repentant feeling.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad. You're not a bad person. You're nothing like him, you're NOT a manipulative controlling asshole. You're a wonderful, thoughtful, understanding angel who I adore so incredibly much.... after work I'll show you that you're nothing like him." Brooke placed a soft kiss on my cheek while I thought about what she meant but that question was pushed to the side by my guilt and regret that was consuming me whole, I had to tell her what I did before she hears it from Harry...

I could see the concern within her eyes as she locked on me with her observation, that's what brought me to confess: "Brooke I have to tell you something... I hurt Niall."

Her expression soon eased into disbelief and confusion, "you couldn't hurt a fly?"

"I'm serious.... I'm so sorry.... I just couldn't stand that he hurt you...." I trailed off my guilt-ridden response while she continued to lock on me in disbelief, "...stop joking-" Brooke was soon cut off with Leah walking in the room, "I'm sorry. I don't want to get fired."

"Don't apologise, it's fine. Brooke, I'm so sorry." I entwined our hands for a second as I gave my sincere apology.

As I slowly slipping my hand away she grasped hold of my hand holding me back with her soft words, "stay please."

"You still want me here?" I breathed out in disbelief while she displayed bafflement,"you done nothing wrong? I'll ask Niall right now and he'll laugh down the phone saying you haven't done anything." Brooke grabbed her phone off the desk to call Niall, as the phone rang she put the call on loud speaker while Leah carried on curling Brooke's hair.

"Brooklyn?! Thank god you called! I'm so sorry for everything!" Niall cried out his greet on the other end is the phone.

"I just want to know why you did it, Niall."

"James said he'll hurt you if I don't send the letter. I'm so sorry! I know he can't hurt you as he's in prison but I didn't think of that at that time. I'm so sorry."

My guilt and repentance just increased while I listened to their conversation, I just wish I could turn back time so I could stop Niall for stepping foot near James to deliver that card to Brooke, we'd be fine if Niall never went to James...

"I know you didn't mean to cause any harm... I forgive you.... Plus I want to move on from all this James crap. Louis and I are going to visit him after work, I want to show Louis that he's nothing like James and I just want to let James know he can't get to me anymore." Brooke spoke out while I grew
disbelief, "Brooke that is a huge step, are you sure?" I whispered softly while she lightly nodded adding on, "I've got you by my side, you gave me great strength and power. James can no longer get to me."

"Louis? Are you talking to him right now?" Niall joined the conversation after some time with a sense of annoyance in tone.

"Yeah? Louis said this joke about him hurting you. Yeah like I'd believe that... most certainly not. He wouldn't hurt a fly as he's a precious baby." Brooke informed smiling over at me caressing the back of my hand while my guilt and repentance was racing within me.

"You didn't want me to tell her, but you did?" Niall aimed his question at me with his surprised tone while Brooke's expression immediately switched to confusion along with concern, "what's going on? Tell me you're both apart of this dumb joke."

"I did say it wasn't a joke." I softly mumbled under my breath in guilt while Niall went on to explain what happened while Brooke's expression displayed strong disbelief unable to understand until Niall brought up Harry saying he was going to tell him, Brooke immediately shot out her response putting an end to it, "Niall you can't tell Harry!"

"Brooke I hurt Ni-" before could repeat myself Brooke immediately shut me off, "you admitted it, I could see the guilt and sincere regret you're radiating with. Yes what you did was extremely wrong and I'm strongly against it but that one mistake shouldn't define you. You're not a bad person.... Niall what do you think? I'm going to leave this up to you."

"Um well I know he didn't mean it. I know he was just looking out for you. I hurt you so I don't blame him and I would've done the same if he did what I did. I think we should just forgive and forget... I guess." Niall still displaying some uncertainty in tone.

They're really fast at forgiving even after everything that happened....

"You're both truly important to me. I don't want a wedge to come between us." Brooke spoke up her thoughts while she slowly intertwined our hands together.

"We know." I placed a kiss on her cheek before I gathered myself to apologise to Niall once again, "I'm really sorry Niall."

"Don't worry about it, it's all forgotten now." Niall shortly mentioned still giving the impression of hesitancy, he was still heaving doubts....

"I got to go. I'll see you later. I love you." I kissed Brooke's cheek once more before I left the room to leave them to it.

Sanjana's POV

I skipping over to Brooke's dressing room happily just wanting to tell her how the dinner with Ashton went with our parents, "I got so much to tell you!" I burst into the room while Brooke threw a smug smirk at me through while she was getting her hair done, "seems like you had fun last night."

"Absolutely! We're going ice skating after work!" I popped beside her with my excitement.

"Oh , so it's true?" I heard Niall question on the other side of Brooke's phone.... crap I didn't know she was on the phone to Niall... "...about Ashton and I? Well maybe."

"...That's great! ...I'm glad things are starting to work out for you both...." Niall kindly replied still sounding like he was holding something back.

"Hey maybe you could pretend you don't know how to skate so Ashton could wrap his arms around you keeping you close to 'teach' you. Wink wink." Brooke kept winking while my cheeks burned warm red.

"Right you're all done, see you later ladies ." Leah packed her stuff away before she went off to go over to Louis.

I completely forgot Louis was back!

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I forgot Louis got back today. So did you have a fun reunion this morning?" I lightly nudged Brooke's arm hoping she'll tell me this time as I asked her earlier when we walked into the building but she just dodged it.

"I don't blame you as you've been distracted." Brooke completely dodged it once again so just as I was about to ask her what happened with my concern, I shut myself off as I could she was was preparing to tell me as she took a deep breath, "we had a little argument...but everything is back to normal now so don't worry."

"Oh gosh, what happened?" I asked with my concern which lead Brooke to gaze away with her silence so Niall slowly came into the conversation with his statement, "...I did something unforgivable... she thought it was Zayn, so Louis and Brooke had an fight about that. I've got to go now so laters...."

Without a second thought Niall immediately ended the call after his awkward see ya comment being in a rush to go.

"Basically what Niall said.... everything is okay now. Later on I'm gonna cook a special meal for Louis then we could watch any movie of his choice with Ben and Jerry's ice cream to make it up to him. Shush don't tell Niall because that's our thing." Brooke giggled shortly while I could still see something was up so I brought her into a hug, "well I'm glad the situation is okay, I just both you're all okay... you just take care."

-

We were trying to film a scene in the hallway of the boarding school but Brooke and Louis were busy trying with their tickle attacks,

Louis wrapped Brooke into a tight warm hug from the back locking her in his arms so Brooke couldn't tickle him to get him back from his tickle attack.

"I know you just got back but we need to get this done. Save your love for the show please." Dave walked over trying to spilt them up while Liam and I chuckled to ourselves until everyone calmed down so we could film the scene.

"Action!"

Once we saw William dashing down the hall to us, he immediately grabbed Ashley into a warm embrace, "Ash!"

"Ashton isn't here is he?" Ashley asked shakily as they slowly broke out their embrace, "nope, he had no clue. Ash you're safe." William brought her into another hug to calm her down while she sighed of relief hugging him back tighter.

"Please don't leave me." She breathed out as they slowly broke out their embrace once again.

"Love, I'm not going anywhere, I love you." William took hold of Ashley's hand then placed a kiss on her cheek.

They linked hands as we walked over to their room as soon as William opened the door I saw a Union Jack flag beyond my eyes next to a bed, towards the right was a shelf with awards for soccer games, the shelf below had another group of soccer awards underneath that was some ballet awards.

"Here's our room." William lead us both in before closing the door behind us.

"Oh wow neat." I scanned the room being amazed seeing how homely it looked.

We then saw the door handle slowly turning which made us all gasp knowing it could be Ashley's brother, with that acknowledgement Ashley grabbed hold of William holding onto him for dear life fearing how the person could be her brother.

A young man walked in with such fiery eyes as soon as he saw William and Ashley, "my darling sister, finally we're reunited." A sneering smirk grew across his face.

"Cut!"

"My darling brother." Brooke mocked giggling speaking in a British accent as she walking over to Liam.

"Don't mock me like that." Louis pretended to be offended as he joined Brooke and Liam.

"I was mocking Liam not you love." Brooke turned around bopping Louis' nose saying 'love' in a British accent.

"Don't do that." Louis wrapped his hands around Brooke's waist pulling her closer to him while she giggled to herself in a cheeky manner, "what are you going to do about it? I'm not as shy as Ashley, I can be hard to handle."

"Dangerous I love it."

That one comment of Louis' caused them to have a heated moment so Liam and I swiftly left to leave them to it.

They're so loved up which I actually find sweet, Liam on the other hand he kept getting disgusted when they kept flirting. It's funny because he was the one that kept trying to set them up.

-

-after work-

I just admiring myself in the mirror feeling my strong set of nerves increasing until it was shut off by a knock at the door,

Right on time!

I made my way downstairs to greet Ashton at the door seeing his shy expression with a bouquet, "hello beautiful." He beamed as he held the bunch of flowers in front of him so I could take them, "these are beautiful." I smelt them as we walked into the living room to place them in a vase, "just like you." Ashton placed a kiss on my cheek as I melted in absolute sweetness.

As we walked over to Ashton's car he brought up his curious question, "have you been Ice skating before?"

I'm just going to go with Brooke told me to do, "Nope it's my first time, can you teach me?" I lightly asked as he opened the door for me like a true gentleman, "of course."

Once we finally made it to the ice rink I had to pretend I didn't know how to skate so Ashton took hold of my hand to keep me 'steady.'

He then wrapped his hands around my waist, "this will keep you steady." Ashton whispered softly as we skated together until we were approached by some fans who were skating too, "You're so cute together."

I started to blush but I blamed that on how cold it was as the coldness can make your cheeks rosy.

"Are you dating?" Another fan asked something we didn't know the answer to so it kinda got awkward after that.

After we took pictures with the fans Ashton asked someone if they could take a picture of us, Ashton was still behind me holding my waist as he placed his chin lean on my shoulder smiling, I ended up giggling at his cuteness.

I then faced the person taking the photo while placing my hands on top of Ashton's while smiling brightly enjoying our moment.

We then looked at the photos seeing how they turned out, "I want to post both, you look so cute giggling at me in the first one and I did the same to you in the second. These really catch the moment." Ashton beamed before he placed his phone back in his pocket so we could carry on enjoying each other's company.

(PLAY VID UP TOP NOW!)

Brooklyn's POV

We booked a visit with James at the prison which is a massive step for me but I have to face him as you've got to face your fears.

I was feeling quite uneasy in the car ride so Louis drove slow allowing me to prepare myself by taking deep breaths thinking they'll do something.

Once Louis pulled up in the parking lot I felt his hand slowly entwining with mine as he spoke out his worried mind, "You don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"I do, I've got to face my fears. I'm strong enough now, you've given me that strength." I unbuckled my seatbelt leaning to kiss his lips softly, "I'll always be by your side."

"You sound like William." I giggled softly wrapping my hands around his arm as I rested my head upon his shoulder while we made our way over to the building, "Well I am him."

Louis brought me closer holding my waist protectively with his hand once we made contact with James giving a death stare as he leaned back on his chair having his feet upon the table in the meeting room.

I took a deep breath while Louis continued to comfort me by placing his hand on my back, "I'll look after you."

"I never thought you'll have the guts to see me whiny bitch." James gritted his teeth at me as he slammed his feet on the floor as we hesitated to sit opposite him.

I could see that Louis was fuming in loathsome at the asshole sitting across us, Lou hide his clutched fit under the table holding all that anger right there so I slowly covered his fist with my hand to ease the anger.

"I'm stronger than you think James." I bluntly announced looking dead in his eyes seeing the his true self, he was poison with a sinister attitude and malicious smirk that sent shivers down my spine, all I saw was pure evil.

"Oh she's putting a brave face on." He slammed his cuffed hand on the table with his sneering smirk creeping in, "I wish I wasn't cuffed, you know why?"

"You can't hurt Brooke anymore!" Louis fired back at James trying to compose his fuming emotion as he brought our entwined hands on the table.

"Awww your British Prince Charming is protecting you? You can't hid behind him. As you came with your knight and shining armour you're still the same old weak bitch." James hysterically laughed to himself with his sinister laugh while I continued to stand by ground, "I don't need protection. I stand my ground! I look out for myself and the people who I love. You can't scare me with your empty threats. I remain unbothered."

"She's the strongest ! I'm proud of her for facing you today she's here showing you that you no longer affect her. She doing amazing in her career, she even got four NTA nominations for the NTAs. Whereas you're rotting in here." Louis mentioned proudly while James moved his devilish glare over to Louis while his horrific dark tone pierced my ears, "Why did you bring your toy boy?"

Here comes the horrid names calls that I remained unbothered by, I continued to stand my ground as I slowly rose from the chair with Louis keeping our hands intertwined, "listen hear you disgusting asshole, nothing that you say will get to me. I don't give a flying shit anymore! We faced you and that'll be the end of it, I can leave you behind in the past. Soon you'll be nothing."

"You deserve to rot in here being the useless excuse of a human being that you are." Louis got into James' face expressing his fuming rage that he was trying to compose.

James' cuffed fist tightened within the passing seconds whilst groaning in a temper, "I swear once I get out of here you're dead Brooklyn!"

I was unfazed by such empty threats, I decided to stick my middle finger up at him not saying anything before walking away with my head held up high feeling so incredibly empowered alongside Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.5K 26
Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who sho...
214K 10.8K 64
[NOT EDITED.] ~~~ Second book in Found trilogy. ~~~ Parker now knows who and what she is. She has a new secret that connects her to her mate, Harry...
27.2K 918 32
Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Louis is a regular high schooler who gets pi...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...