The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
๐Ÿ”ชPrologue (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
๐ŸŽ‰Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)

31K 621 102
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Themes and Flashbacks of Sexual Trauma

This chapter contains trigger warnings and themes and flashbacks of sexual trauma that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Aurora's POV

For the past week, whenever Grandma Abigail and Grandpa Walter, and Toby are not around in the house or in the same room, Steven just keeps on harassing me and I tried to avoid him but I can't since Grandma Abigail and Grandpa Walter want us to spend time together whenever there's a chance. He would often keep a close eye on me and it sends chills down my spine.

I tried my best to act normal. The voice of my conscience keeps on getting louder and louder and I am too scared to tell them or anyone.

I kept on reminding myself that Steven threatened me with a knife.

There were some nights he would come inside the room in the middle of the night and would do... things to me.

Just two nights ago, he did it again.

I tried to keep my mouth shut as he thrusts his member inside me again and again but I ended up groaning in pain as tears start to fall from my eyes.

He thrusts again and I tried to talk.

"Steven, please stop."

I tried to talk again but it hurts. 

But he didn't listen. And he covered my mouth to shut me up.

He thrusts again and again until he gets tired and zips up his pants.

"I'm tired and that was fun. That should shut you up for a while. No one will believe you anyway. And again, if you tell anyone, I won't hesitate to kill them. Okay?"

I slowly nodded up and down.

"Good." He leans in and places his lips against mine before leaving the room.

Grandma Abigail became concerned about me but I kept on reassuring her that I'm fine even though I'm not.

Now, I only have to wait for the next four days until our parents get back from their honeymoon. Luckily, I get to be outside of the house cause I'm hanging out with Heather and Eddie later at the mall. 

I put on my shoes and look at myself in the mirror. God, I still look a bit terrible. And my eyes are a bit puffy from all of the crying last week and last night. I mean, it's like I'm putting a mask on my face and pretending everything is okay.

I mentally slapped myself to snap out of my thoughts as I grab my bag and open the door.

I look up and backed away as soon as I made eye contact with Steven.

"Where do you think you're going?" Steven asked.

"I'm going out with my friends," I answered.

"How long you're going to be out?" He asked. "I was thinking of spending some time with you."

"I don't know. And give it a rest, Steven, please. Just stop." I replied.

He walks towards me and grabs my arm then he leans forward.

"I'll let that attitude of yours slide this time. And I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm just warming up. And don't you even think of telling them or I'll kill them too." He whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek and then he walks away.

I wipe the kiss with the back of my hand.

I quickly went downstairs and was about to head out of the house. Then Grandma Abigail called.

"Have fun at the mall with your friends, Aurora. Grandpa Walter will drive you there." She said. "Do you need any more money?" She asked.

Before I open my mouth, she grabs her wallet as she walks towards me then she pulls out some money from her wallet.

"Here, pick out something you want for yourself." She said.

I hesitated. "Are you sure? That seems a bit much."

She gently took my hand and put the money in my hand. "It's fine, and there's nothing wrong with treating yourself once in a while."

I look at the money in my hand before looking up and smile. "Okay, thank you."

"If you're thinking of Toby right now, don't worry and I'll take care of him." She added.

"Thanks, Grandma Abigail. I'll see you later."

She places a kiss on my cheek. "Now go and have fun."

I nodded and walk out of the house and walk towards Grandpa Walter's car.

I hop inside the car and fastened my seatbelt.

"You ready?" Grandpa Walter asked.

"Yes," I said.

Grandpa Walter starts the car engine and starts driving away, heading to the mall which is not too far.

__

We arrived at the mall and I received a message from Heather, telling me to meet up by the water fountain. I put my phone back into my bag and Grandpa Walter stopped in front of the entrance.

"Alright, we're here. Have fun and call me when you're ready to go home." Grandpa Walter said.

"I will, thanks, Grandpa Walter," I said before I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop out of the car. I close the car door and Grandpa Walter starts driving away.

I walk towards the entrance and head inside the building.

Within a few minutes, I found the water fountain and I saw Heather and Eddie, waiting for me.

Eddie look around and he spotted me and wave at me. I wave back and Heather puts on a cheerful smile on her face and pulls me into a hug as if we haven't seen each other for years. I miss them anyway.

I hug back and give Eddie a hug as well. I miss the warm and comfortable feeling of their presence.

"How's everything so far? I miss you guys so much. " I said.

"Minus the times of me and my brothers fighting, everything is all good," Heather said, fixing her navy blue beanie.

"What about you Aurora? Is everything okay with your new grandparents and stepbrother?" Edward asked.

With that being said, I remember all of the crying and painful screams and I can feel my stomach turning up and making me want to vomit.

"Um...everything's okay. My new grandparents are actually nice but just a little bit strict." I said, even though the first reply is a lie.

"Well let's not just stand here and waste time. To our favorite coffee shop, here we go!" Heather said as she grabs my hand, on our way to the coffee shop while Eddie is following behind us.

__

"And then we just took some pictures by Big Ben and some at the National Portrait Gallery," Eddie said, telling us about his trip from London. He showed us some pictures on his phone. But most of them are pictures of noble people like Queen Elizabeth I and the such.

"Seems like you had a lot of fun," I said then he turn off his phone and put it back in his phone pocket. "How are your grandparents?"

"They're fine. I already miss Grandma's famous carrot cake. Speaking of which..." He grabs his backpack and digs his hands into the biggest pocket. He pulls out two light blue paper bags and gives one each to me and Heather.

"We bought some of their traditional treats and I thought I'd give them as gifts." He said, showing us a smile. His smile sends so much comfort and could lighten up our days. He leans into my ear and whispers something while Heather is not looking.

"There are some macaroons in there. Just don't tell Heather and hope you like them." He whispered. 

I smile softly and nodded. "Thank you," I whispered back.

I put the paper bag on the table and drink up my iced coffee. As I look out from the glass walls, I saw a guy wearing a dark jacket with a hood over his head. I squinted my eyes and they widen up. It's Steven! I let out a gasp and jump out of my seat and I can feel some eyes staring at me.

"You okay, Ro?" I look down at Heather and look back but... he has disappeared. I rub my eyes and look again at... nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows as I slowly sit back down.

Am I seeing things or was it just in my imagination?

"Ro, what's the matter?" Eddie asked as he places his hand on my shoulder which made me flinch. He quickly puts his hand away and puts on a worried look on his face as his hazel eyes stare at me with concern. "Woah, you suddenly became jumpy. Everything okay?"

"I'm sorry and yeah... I'm okay," I said, not even sure if I'm telling the truth or not. 

I shake my head and continue drinking my iced coffee.

__

After a long day at the mall, we bid each other goodbye. 

I called Grandpa Walter to come and pick me up and he said that he'll be there in a few minutes.

Heather left early so it's just me and Eddie.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ro?" Eddie offered.

"Yes, Eddie, I'm fine. Don't worry." I lied. "Are you waiting for your parents to pick you up?"

"I'm gonna take a taxi. My parents and I have a reservation at this fancy restaurant. They're waiting for me right now. Is someone gonna come and pick you up?"

"Yeah, my grandfather. He said he's on his way." I replied.

"Are your grandparents treating you right?" He asked.

"Yeah. They may be strict and they're insanely rich but they're nice. I'm still adjusting to this whole thing." I said. "My parents will be back from their honeymoon soon."

"You must miss your Mom." He said.

"Very much. I also miss being in the same neighborhood as you guys. How's life back in the neighborhood without me?" I asked.

"Doesn't feel the same without you honestly. And Heather won't stop coming over to my house just to complain about her brothers and school and to get away from her brothers." He explained and laughed.

I laughed as well. "That must be hard. I feel left out though."

"Don't be. We'll keep you updated. But we'll see each other in school soon."

Then I remembered something.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked.

"I forgot to do my homework," I said.

"You have homework? But it's semester break." He said.

"Yeah but it's just a missed homework and Mr. Davies assigned me to do it," I explained.

"Oh, Mr. Davies the pervert? I'm still gonna be surprised if he's still a teacher." He added. "Knowing those rumors around the school?"

"I know. And none of the teachers either care or believe them. The school is just protecting its name and reputation and doesn't care about the students." I said.

"I agree," Eddie added.

I look around and I saw Grandpa Walter's car, driving its way here.

"This is me," I said, walking towards the car, and then Eddie opens the car door for me.

"Thanks," I said to Eddie. "Hi, Grandpa Walter." Then I hop inside the car.

"Hi, Aurora. Who's your friend?" Grandpa Walter asked.

"Oh, Grandpa Walter, this is Eddie. Eddie, this is Grandpa Walter." I answered.

"Pleasure to meet you, sir." Eddie greeted.

"Nice to meet you too, Eddie. Do you want a ride home?" Grandpa Walter offered.

"I'm just gonna have to take a taxi. I'm meeting my parents somewhere." Eddie replied. "But I appreciate the offer."

"Alright. Take care of yourself, Eddie." Grandpa Walter said.

"You too, sir. See you in school, Ro." Eddie said.

"Bye Eddie. Say hi to your parents for me." I said. He smile and nodded then he closes the car door then Grandpa Walter starts driving away, on our way back to their house.

"Did you have fun?" Grandpa Walter asked.

"Yeah, it was nice seeing them again," I said.

"Them?" He asked.

"Oh, I have two friends - Eddie and Heather. Heather's my best friend and she left earlier." I explained.

"I see. Even though I just met Eddie, I already like him. He opens the car door for you and he's polite. He seems to be a gentleman."

"He's always like that," I said.

"Ah. Anyways, I hope you're hungry cause Grandma Abigail told me that we're having pasta for dinner." He said.

Then he continues driving and I just look out the window.

__

Many hours passed and everyone is fast asleep. I'm tired but I'm currently working on the homework. I still have to read a short story before writing an essay about it.

My eyes start to feel heavy and I keep on pinching myself to stay awake.

I don't like the complete silence in the room so I decided to put on my earphones and play some music.

After a few minutes and I suddenly feel a hand on my neck and my breath hitched.

From the corner of my eye, the door is open. I forgot to lock it.

It is none other than Steven.

His hand creeps to the wire of the earphones and grabs it, removing them from both of my ears.

"Steven, what do you want?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Shh..." He spoke. "Relax."

His grip on my neck became tighter.

"Steven, please. I'm tired." I said.

"What did you tell them?" He asked.

"I didn't say anything. I swear. " I said.

"You're not lying to me, are you?"

"I'm not. I said I didn't tell them anything, I swear. And I'm telling you nothing but the truth. Please stop." I pleaded.

He leans closer to my ear, his hand still on my neck. "Fine, I'll stop. For now. If I find out that you're lying, you better prepare for what's coming for you and your friends. If they get hurt, it will be your fault. Got it?" He said as he squeezes my neck.

"Y-Yes," I muttered.

"Good." He places a kiss on my neck before letting go of me and he leaves the room.

As soon as he left the room, I quickly walk towards the door, close it and lock the door.

I didn't bother finishing my homework. I turn off the lamp and immediately get on the bed.

I wish this is just a bad dream and it will just go away or end.

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 02/26/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
1.8M 50.4K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...
115K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
618K 13.8K 61
Aurora the naive and shy type. Always plastering a smile on your face and very sneaky, yet cute. She's loved my everyone... Well, not all and likes g...