Wakfu x Male Reader

By Mecha_Fenix

This is the story of the adventures of (y/n) in the world of Wakfu. I suck for descriptions :V More

Vote your character.
Intro.
Chapter 1: The adventure begins
Chapter 2: Yugo
Chapter 3: Black Crow
Chapter 4: Tough decision
Chapter 5: The seven magnificents
Chapter 6: Vampyro
I'm not okay (vote)
The readers have spoken!
Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.
Chapter 8: The life of the abyss knight.
Listen ... We need to talk
Chapter 9: Truth.
On hold for now
Chapter 11: Dangerous game (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

Chapter 10: Training

2.1K 45 77
By Mecha_Fenix

(Nora's POV)

I can't believe this! (y/n) wants to fight against me? Here and now? (y/n) is standing in front of me while pointing his sword at my direction. He had a beautiful confident smile on his face while the wind was moving his long hair and his cape.

(y/n): Are you ready to become a knight of the abyss?

Me: YES!

(y/n) closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they had a blue glow more intense than normal.

(y/n): When we use the power of the abyss, it amplifies our strength to levels beyond our normal limits. The objective of controling this power is to be able to face enemies of great powers. The Xelor we are chasing is an example, he is powerful and we still don't know what he is capable of doing.

(y/n) stretched out his hand and multiple spheres with elements appeared flying around the palm of his hand. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Ice, and Lightning, all the elements of the abyss. 

(y/n): As you already knew, only the royal family is capable of mastering the six elements. But that doesn't mean that your power is limited here, Nora.

The elemental spheres disappeared and in their place, two spheres of light and darkness appeared.

(y/n): Light and darkness are the two magics that created the elements and life itself. The knights of the abyss must master both aspects to be able to use them when we need them. When a baby is born, it is the purest and most innocent creature that exists in the world. But when that baby grows, he can become a person of great kindness or great cruelty. An adult can be easily influenced by darkness and do terrible things! That is why after training for years, the abyss knights must travel to the deepest corners of the abyss and face the darkness, to become immune to the corruption.

Me: And what happens if someone travels to the abyss and is corrupted by darkness? Is there any way to help that person or save him?

(y/n): If someone were to be corrupted by darkness... The only solution would be to kill that person before it causes damage.

Me: But that means that if I fail...

(y/n): I won't have any other choice but to kill you, Nora... This is a mission in which you can't fail.

I can't believe this! If I fail to master the darkness then I will die! I saw (y/n) for a second, he has a look of depression on his face. I would never have thought of the pain that this must be causing him. I walked over to (y/n) and put a hand on his shoulder to show him some confidence... Although I must admit that I'm really scared about this whole thing!

Me: Don't worry! I promise you that darkness will not be able to beat this girl!

(y/n): You better come back! I'm not going to give my father the satisfaction of telling him that his will was fulfilled.

Me: Sooooo... When do we start?

(y/n): Not today.

Me: Wha- Why not?!

(y/n): Because you need to be in a completely calm state of mind before this... And because it's almost dinner time.

As soon as (y/n) said those words, my stomach started growling like a wild animal.

(y/n): *Sigh* Seris give me your strengh...

(Time skip)(The next day)(No ones POV)

(For this chapter I will focus mainly on the plot of our beloved protagonist)

Things took a somewhat interesting turn while you and Nora weren't with the group. Apparently, it was not Xav's father who was behind the attacks towards Xav's crops. But it was the apprentice of Xav's father who was behind all this. Either way, both Xav and his father resolved their differences and strengthened their bond as father and son... Something you knew you could never know how it is or how it feels...

It was morning and the whole group was eating inside the house of Xav's family.

Amalia: This is sooo good!

Ruel: And better yet, it's free!

Eva: That doesn't change the taste, Ruel.

Dally: Yep, itsh derishish...

(y/n): Don't speak with your mouth full!

Nora: *Heavy nom nom noises*

The culinary wonders of Xav in respect to bakery completely satisfied the group.

Xav: So you made up your minds, huh? You are hitting the road today?

Nora: I wouldn't mind stay here a little longer-

(y/n): Nora!

Nora: Sorry.

Yugo: Yeah, I'm so happy you gave me that amazing bread recipe. I can't wait to give it to my dad!

Eva: Sorry to burst your bubble, Yugo, but first we have to find the way to Oma Island.

Dally: Yes! And to do that, we have to get this darned map to speak!

(y/n): For the love of- GIVE ME THE MAP!

You snatched the map from Dally's hands and opened it.

Grufon: You can flatter me all you want but- Oh... It's you...

A sinister smile slowly formed on your face while at the same time, you started generating a small flame in the palm of your hand.

Grufon: W-What are you doing?

(y/n): Dear map, dear map... Would you like to guide us through the right path?

Grufon was trembling with fear as the flames of your hand slowly approached. Xav's father was laughing out loud while the others looked at you in a somewhat worried way.

Nora: Burn it! Make it suffer!

Grufon: O-Oma Island is in the piratean sea, off the coast of Bonta!

Yugo: There you go! 

Eva: I can't believe it was that easy.

Ruel was picking up a small handful of coins from the table behind Xav's family. The instincts of this old thief attack once more.

Xav: Go ahead, help yourself, Ruel! Some are even made of white chocolate...

Ruel: Chocolate? Wow, that's impressive! They look real!

Suddenly, someone started knocking on the door of the house. Xav opened the door with Ruel but they didn't saw anyone. Both Xav and Ruel slowly lowered their eyes and saw a hairy creature with a long trunk. It was like the weird little pet that Miranda had.

Ruel: But, what's that darn critter doing here?

Dally: It's Kabrok's snoofle! If the black crow is coming for revenge, I'm ready!

Xav's father: Huh? Kabrok, here?

At this point, practically everyone who was inside the house was now admiring the little snoofle.

Eva: No! It's not the same color as Kabrok's snoofle.

Nora: Can I keep it?

(y/n): I don't know, Nora. It probably belongs to someone already.

Suddenly, a strange person with a travel bag full of maps appeared walking behind the snoofle.

Nora: *Low voice* Darn it!

???: Ladies, girls, gentlemen. Greetings!

Xav: Morning! The bakery isn't open just yet. Come back in a few minutes...

???: You don't get it, do you? I am Rich McDeek (McDick) the great! I am a courier!

For some reason, he was posing during his entire presentation. Yugo ran out of the house with enthusiasm to hear more about McDeek.

Yugo: A warrior? Like Percedal or (y/n)?

McDeek glanced at Dally... Who was eating like a pig while staring at McDeek. Then, McDeek turned his gaze to you, only to see Amalia and Nora throwing hateful looks at each other behind you.

McDeek: Um, no. Not really.

Dally: Whosh dat?

Dally almost throws jelly at McDeek's face.

(I'm sorry! This is too strong for me xD)

Amalia: You could try to show some manners, Dally. Can't you see we're in company of someone respectable?!

(y/n): Or at least clean the jelly from your face, Dally.

Yugo decided to use simple words for Dally to understand the situation.

Yugo: You should get along with him. He's a warrior too.

Ruel: You're mistaken, kid. McDeek is a courier, not a warrior. Not the same thing.

Ruel had little Snoofle on top of his head. The little hairy creature did not stop sniffing Ruel.

Amalia: You idiots! A courier is someone who carries important messages from town to town.

Nora: I thought it had something to do with food.

McDeek: That's about right! Laughing in the face of danger, we couriers run far and wide to spread the news around the world.

For some reason this surprised Yugo  while other members of the group were not too shocked with this..

Yugo: You mean you know everything that's happening everywhere?

(y/n): Technically, it means that he carries the important information and shares it with people from all over the continent to respond to catastrophes or dangers.

Amalia: Finally! Another cultured person! What a pleasant change!

Dally: Let's see exactly how cultured he really is!

For some reason, you could not take Dally's attitude seriously when he had his whole face covered in jelly.

Dally: What happened a few weeks ago at the miss ugly tower?

McDeek: Easy, a group of adventurers saved a few princesses from a terrible curse.

Everyone was amazed at the information that McDeek possessed. 

Eva: A great adventure. You wouldn't happen to have a tasty gossip we could devour?

(y/n): Any information is good information.

McDeek: I'm aware of a mysterious evil striking the largest fortuness in the world of twelve.

This only generated concern in both Eva and you... Because both of you knew what was about to happen.

Ruel: WHAT?!

(y/n): Oh no...

You facepalmed yourself while Nora let out a big sigh.

Amalia: What do you mean? 

McDeek: It's not easy to explain. Seemingly overnight, wealthy people have had their fortunes disappear. Gone. Like magic.

Nora: That sounds like a bunch of bull*Beep*

(y/n): Only a complete fool would-

Ruel suddenly started screaming in horror while the snoofle was still standing on top of his head. Then, Ruel started pulling McDeek's jacket back and foward.

Ruel: What do you mean, "gone?!" Gold doesn't disappear like that!

McDeek: That's exactly the problem, sir. It's disapppearing without a trace. All amassed, protected, and hidden fortunes have disappeared. 

Ruel: By the beard of... I've never heard anything as stupid as this!

Ruel pushed McDeek, who was fortunately caught by Dally before he could fall to the ground. Then, Ruel picked up his shovel and started running away from the house.

McDeek: What's come over him?

Amalia: I don't know...

(y/n): I don't want to know...

Nora: He is fine!

Yugo: R-RUEL!!!

Everyone was surprised to see that Ruel's bag... Was devouring Ruel like an anaconda.

Nora: I knew that Ruel's bag would do that!

Eva: Really?

Nora: No...

Yugo: W-What's happening to him?!

(y/n): I believe he is being eated alive...

Amalia: This is horrible...

Yugo: HURRY!

Yugo used their portals to get faster with Ruel. Once at Ruel's side, Yugo held one of his feet and began to pull from it to prevent Ruel's bag from devouring him.

Yugo: Hurry and help me before he disappears completely!

The group quickly went to help Yugo and Ruel ... With the exception of Amalia, Nora and you.

Amalia: No way! I'm not helping you drag out his smelly feet!

Nora: EW! I'M NOT DOING THAT!

The others who were pulling Ruel's legs were doing their best not to faint from the smell.

(y/n): Guys, there really is no danger here-

Dally: Yuck! They are right, they stink!

Suddenly, the bag literally swallowed everyone, with the exception of Eva's legs. Amalia quickly held Eva's legs in an attempt to help her friend. Nora was about to help too, but you placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

Nora: What are you-

Amalia was also swallowed by Ruel's bag like everyone else. Xav's family, Nora and you stood around the bag.

Nora: (y/n), why did you stop me?!

(y/n): Because this bag is designed to do this. It's like a small pocket dimension in which everything that goes into the bag becomes smaller.

Nora: And are they going to be able to get out?

(y/n): Without a doubt.

You picked up Ruel's bag.

Xav: What are you doing?

(y/n): We are going to keep going.

Nora: Really? Just like that?

(y/n): Ruel and the others are inside the bag. It would be better that we take advantage of this and continue with our path to avoid wasting time.

Xav: Well... I hope your friends are safe in there.

(y/n): I'm sure they are fine.

Nora: Or they were probably killed by the poisoning of the smell...

(Time skip)

You and Nora were walking together through the forest. Nora was doing small jumps while she was also humming a song. You were looking for a clean space in the forest. Some space where the trees weren't so grouped together. After a few long minutes of walking and more adorable humming from Nora, you finally found what you were looking for. A circle without trees in the middle of the forest.

(y/n): This place is perfect.

Nora: Perfect for what?

Nora(mind): Romantic picnic! Romantic picnic! Romantic picnic! Romantic picnic!

(y/n): Training.

Nora cursed inside her mind, even when she knew that she needed the training. You unsheathed your sword and started to draw a circle on the ground with strange symbols. In a way, that circle on the ground was similar to your magic runes.

Nora: What are you doing?

(y/n): It is very likely that some spirit of the abyss will try to possess your body while your soul travels within the abyss. That's why I need to take precautions...

You made a small cut in your hand with your sword. This only caused Nora to start worrying about what you were doing.

Nora: (y/n), blood pacts are dangerous!

(y/n): It's part of the ritual. Normally, more than one abyss knight puts a bit of its blood to make the circle stronger. But since I am a member of the royal family...

You poured a drop of blood into the circle and it began to shine with a crimson light.

(y/n): My power is enough to contain anything that tries to possess you.

Nora: Woooow!

...

...

...

Nora: And what does the circle do?

One of your eyes was twitching in annoyance.

(y/n): It will keep you inside if something ugly gets inside you..

Nora: Ooooohhhh!

Nora walked inside the circle while you healed your hand with magic. But the healing of your hand was severely slowed down by the amount of energy you were focusing in the circle.

Nora: So... How do I get into the abyss?

You walked into the circle and stopped in front of Nora.

Nora: Em...

Nora tilted her head in confusion.

Nora: What are you doing? 

(y/n): Sorry for this...

Nora: Sorry for wha- GAH!

Without warning, you hitted Nora in the chest with the palm of your hand. Nora's soul left her body while her body was slowly falling. 

You caught Nora's body before she fell on the floor. Slowly and gently, you laid the body of Nora on the ground. After that, you stepped out of the circle while holding your sword in one hand.

(y/n): Now is up to you, Nora. All I can do is wait...

You were standing outside the circle while you were watching Nora on the ground. You were extremely worried about what might happen to her. During your test, you had to defeat a lot of monsters, dragons, zombies, etc. The real problem is that Nora was in the abyss alone and if she was defeated, Nora would never be able to return to her body...

One hour passed since Nora entered into the abyss... There was still no sign that she could return from there.

(y/n): Come on Nora... I know you can do this.

Suddenly, Nora began to move her body little by little.

(y/n): Nora?

Nora stood up completely and she was stretching her arms and legs like she was warming up for something.

???: This body feels so good~

(y/n): That voice... Seris?!

Nora opened her eyes, revealing that the normal color of her eyes was replaced by a bright violet.

Seris: It's good to see you missed me~

You pointed your sword towards Seris.

(y/n): You better leave Nora's body alone or I will-

Seris: You will what? You would not dare to hurt the body of this sweet young girl...

Seris was posing in a very seductive way with Nora's body. This only caused you to blush and take a couple of steps back.

(y/n): W-What are you doing?

Seris: Maybe we can have some fun together while we wait for your friend~

Seris started to walk towards you, only to bump with the invisible wall of the magic circle that you drew an hour ago.

Seris: This circle... Fun is not allowed with you.

(y/n): Why are you even here?

Seris: Straight to the point... *Sight* I came here to warn you about your decisions and what is going to happen.

(y/n): You know that information about the future easily alters the present.

Seris: I will be quick since my time is valuable. If you choose to help your "friends", no one will stop the Xelor, Nox. But after stopping the Xelor, the true darkness will come to this world.

...

...

...

(y/n): What kind of prediction is that ?!

Seris: The kind of prediction that only causes doubts and suffering!

Seris threw a kiss in the air and her eyes changed color, returning to take the original color of Nora's eyes. Suddenly, Nora started shaking her head quickly before holding it with both hands.

Nora: I feel like someone was doing inappropriate things with my body...

(y/n): Nora?! You are back already?!

Nora: OMG! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE!

Nora started to bombard you with too much data and way too quickly. So you couldn't understand her at all. The only thing you understood is breaking legs and flying through the sky...

Nora: AND THEN I WAS USING HIS OWN LEG TO-

(y/n): Em... Sorry for interrupting you... But did you manage to dominate your power?

Nora's eyes turned pink and they were shining in the same way you did when you summoned the power of the abyss for the first time. Then, Nora threw a punch that was covered in pink electricity towards the ground. Nora's punch was so strong that she literally caused a small earthquake.

Nora: What do you think?

Nora was waiting for compliments from you.

(y/n): Now you just have to learn to contain that energy.

...

...

...

Nora: You are a party pooper.

Suddenly, all the other members of the group shot out into the air of Ruel's bag that was still by your side. The whole group fell on top of you, while many of their belongings flew around the forest.

(y/n): Ow... Okay... This hurts...

You tried to get up slowly, just to hit your head against something soft.

(y/n): Huh?

You opened your eyes slowly and your face took a color more red than the fury of the readers who were waiting for this chapter. It turns out that the soft thing with which your face collided were Eva's breasts. Fortunately for you, she and the rest of the group were unconscious... Or at least that's what you thought. Ruel was standing while watching the whole thing. Nora was behind Ruel with a murderous aura.

Ruel: I did not know you were that kind of person...

(y/n): Em... Let's make a deal. You don't say anything about this and I promise to do any work that others ask you to do until we get to the island.

Ruel: Deal!

(Little time skip)

Everyone was in a cart that was heading towards Bonta. The cart had some kind of fur on the back. Ruel, Nora, and you placed the others there so they could get some rest. Yugo slowly woke up and the first thing he saw was Ruel and you with a big bump on your head. That bump is probably courtesy of Nora...

Yugo: Where are we?

Ruel: In a cart on the road to Bonta.

Yugo: Huh? But, McDeek? Your treasure? How did it end?

Ruel: McDeek? A treasure? What are you talking about?

The other members of the group were slowly waking up and looking around them. You promised not to say any word about it so Ruel would not reveal your secret...

Ruel: You ate too much chocolate at Xav's house. All of you fell ill and went crazy.

Yugo turned his gaze towards you.

Yugo: And what happened to you, (y/n)?

(y/n): I-

Nora: He fell down the stairs...

Nora had a dark aura around her that only you could see. At least you were glad to know that the darkness could not control Nora... Unless Nora has became the darkness itslef.

Nora: Right... (y/n)?

(y/n): R-Right!

And that's how our heroes are now one step closer to Bonta... I mean, Oma Island!

AAANNNDDD DONE!!!

Sincerely... I need to give a hug to all of you for the INFINITE patience you had with this book. I can not express in words how grateful I am with all of you...

Just answer this question... Four o'clock in the morning, is it too late or too early?

Penny: I LOVE YOU ALL!

Mecha: You did that without me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 23 11
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ VERY CRINGE DONT READ!! •I don't own the art •This story is terrible •Bad grammar They are going on a trip to New York City for a...
156 2 16
Story Description!
4.5K 106 9
Wakfu wings appear on your head at school, and you're suddenly pushed through a portal. You follow the brotherhood, learn stuff you didn't know, and...
39.1K 1.1K 57
~Wakfu~ A young Eliatrope who is looking for something, decides to go on an adventure. She ends up finding Yugo and the gang, so she hangs out with h...